The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 01-06-2020, 05:02 PM
Sponsor (S)

My Reputation: Points: 7884 / Power: 42
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Brother! You can write to her in her FB. Win Yong. If she reply. Good luck.
Prince Devitt exchange points.

Thanks for those who have upped me.

I will slowly return one by one as the lists is too long.

Please PM me if i have not return points.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
davidiiideee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my first PT experience was mid 2019, with H26R05 Ann.

Her boobs are quite big with nice small nips, and nice fair skin. For me this is the best part.
Face value, not as pretty as the more in-demand WLs.
Ass is small, figure isnt sexy.

Service is good, but for me overall is not good enough to RTF. Mainly because i found other WLs that are more towards my 'type'.

What i miss about PT is the thrill of going in and out the houses, checking the rooms, possibly running into people i know, getting glimpses of the WLs just finishing up or still waiting for a client or just being sexy in their rooms.

Hope this pandemic goes away soon.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 13
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
my first PT experience was mid 2019, with H26R05 Ann.

Her boobs are quite big with nice small nips, and nice fair skin. For me this is the best part.
Face value, not as pretty as the more in-demand WLs.
Ass is small, figure isnt sexy.

Service is good, but for me overall is not good enough to RTF. Mainly because i found other WLs that are more towards my 'type'.

What i miss about PT is the thrill of going in and out the houses, checking the rooms, possibly running into people i know, getting glimpses of the WLs just finishing up or still waiting for a client or just being sexy in their rooms.

Hope this pandemic goes away soon.
Yeah I do have the same thoughts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1