The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 25-01-2010, 10:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

damn,, how many thread did u post your number in?
i have remove the others

here is how to start a new thread.
http://samsforum.com/newbie-...ml#post1470029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabonding View Post
Thanks for the prompt reply but I still cannot get the page. Anyway, I will look properly b4 I do any more posting.
As for the phone numbers that I had posteed in the PRC thread. it's still inside the thread but I believe others are not able to see right? Thanks for all the help.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Vagabonding is Cool - loads of Potential

So far I have only posted 2 thread- 1 on Pino & the other is PRC- I had replied to some of them who asked for the number in the thread. Guess about 5 of them. Anyway, appreciate all the reply and help given. You are the best.
Old 25-01-2010, 04:50 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate... remember to read this sticky as well..
it will save you load of unwanted trouble...
http://samsforum.com/newbie-...onal-info.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabonding View Post
So far I have only posted 2 thread- 1 on Pino & the other is PRC- I had replied to some of them who asked for the number in the thread. Guess about 5 of them. Anyway, appreciate all the reply and help given. You are the best.

Old 25-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Bro Big Sexy,
I will give it a try hope I don't screw up ... I am tired of free-loading and
want to start sharing
Old 28-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inu629 View Post
Hi,
I have M under my profile, so I will wait for few days before I can post in other forum section?
If you wait, you'll NEVER BE ABLE TO GET RID OF THE (M). You need to participate in the other sections in order to get out of moderation.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-01-2010, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inu629 View Post
Hi,
I have M under my profile, so I will wait for few days before I can post in other forum section?
U can post immediately in any section, except pte forum, but your post will not appear immediately as in real-time. It may take several hrs before it will appear, so don't keep repeating the same post!

Keep posting and your 'm' will disappear in no time. Just don't go around posting rubbish to gain post!
Old 28-01-2010, 02:47 PM
blackmania1129

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I have subscribe to the verotel tickets. But after clicking of enter theater, it prompt me another password.. So can i know what username and password must i type?
Old 28-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmania1129 View Post
I have subscribe to the verotel tickets. But after clicking of enter theater, it prompt me another password.. So can i know what username and password must i type?
Your subscription has been refunded while I work on the server. There is a problem with the database at the moment.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raimen07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm newbies over. I can login to this forum but I can't contribute. Can someone advise me.

Thank
Old 13-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by raimen07 View Post
Hi I'm newbies over. I can login to this forum but I can't contribute. Can someone advise me.

Thank
What do you mean by "I can't contribute"? You've already posted 7 messages.

Old 13-02-2010, 09:14 AM

hi sam.. in a way...he is right..
he hasn;t 'contribute' yet
posts like "Nice story. Keep coming. ", "Pls continue. "
don't really count as 'contributions'.

raimen07 read this message..
Quote:
Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What do you mean by "I can't contribute"? You've already posted 7 messages.

Old 13-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
hi sam.. in a way...he is right..
he hasn;t 'contribute' yet
posts like "Nice story. Keep coming. ", "Pls continue. "
don't really count as 'contributions'.

raimen07 read this message..

He's posted some words of wisdom too. http://samsforum.com/adult-d...ml#post4572081

Old 15-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6331 / Power: 18
sleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond repute

Hi boss i been zapped for contribute to the forum and what should i do for such unreasonable remarks. Is it those with power can bully those newbie?

15-02-2010 11:18 AM ur post lousy, so i zap u first. Other bro will increase ur pts if it good. But if a short paragraph is all u can afford to post b4 u sleep, den dun bother, i will zap u again. u can save under micosoft words and write a lenghty part b4 posting.
Old 15-02-2010, 03:08 PM

mate.. are you here for points or to share your story
is one zap all it takes to stop you from continuing your story?
the trend in this bbs is.. the more you complain about being zap.
the more the others will want to zap you..
so what you should do is to ignore those zap and post constructively.
some others will up you when they see that..

Quote:
So sorry i not going to cont with my story. Been zapped for sharing my true encounter from chatline. Thks for the time spent on my thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeping View Post
Is it those with power can bully those newbie?

Old 17-02-2010, 02:44 PM
RunToTheHills

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks for all the info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1