The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: falling in love with a siam bu, no money

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanus View Post
Siam bu returned to thailand, before she return to thailand, ask me go thailand stay with her. I do not want cause i do not know the language and i am not rich enough. She called me every day thru line but now die off le. We are still friends.
That's good. This proves my point that sincere and genuine girls do exist, BUT they're very very rare... And no point looking for one because it's like searching for a needle in a haystack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Good write up and advice; totally agree. Unfortunately, rare are those who listen....they've to go thru' the `rite of fire' to learn.
Well once they've gone through it I believe most will wake up and be more wary in future. It's not that they will stop chionging (it's really quite hard to stop completely hahaha) but at least they'll learn that it's nearly impossible to look for love in such places.

Going through the "learning process" may be painful and expensive, but it's still a lesson learnt after all and I believe most will be wiser when chionging after their expensive lesson learnt!

รักทั้งที่รู้ว่ามันต้องเจ็บ...
ถึงรู้ว่ามันเจ็บ...แต่­เราก็ยอมที่จะเจ็บเพราะรัก.. .
Old 25-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanus View Post
Siam bu returned to thailand, before she return to thailand, ask me go thailand stay with her. I do not want cause i do not know the language and i am not rich enough. She called me every day thru line but now die off le. We are still friends.
Language should not be an issue as u can pick it up. Not rich should not be an issue if she loves u for u...and vice versa. Personally, if I'm young and single....I would give it a go as good relationships are hard to come by ....but tat's just me
Old 25-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Language should not be an issue as u can pick it up. Not rich should not be an issue if she loves u for u...and vice versa. Personally, if I'm young and single....I would give it a go as good relationships are hard to come by ....but tat's just me
Relationships with a Thai may not be good all the time... In the beginning maybe yes, but having a partner who's from a different country and culture will generate lots of problems in the future... Not saying cannot work out or impossible, just that both have to really put in a lot of effort. It's really not easy.

And also the Thai culture... And Thais in general... Quite vastly different from Singapore and us Singaporeans IMHO.

Old 25-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowbow View Post
Relationships with a Thai may not be good all the time... In the beginning maybe yes, but having a partner who's from a different country and culture will generate lots of problems in the future... Not saying cannot work out or impossible, just that both have to really put in a lot of effort. It's really not easy.

And also the Thai culture... And Thais in general... Quite vastly different from Singapore and us Singaporeans IMHO.
True, there are obstacles like culture/mindset but how big a gap, depends on which country. Even relationship with PRCs(we're not talking whores here) women will hve their obstacles.

Maybe I'm a little biased...but I've always have a good impression of Thai women vs Vietnamese or PRCs(again, not talking about whores)....again, it's just an impression and I may be wrong .

Relationships with a person in another country always carry a unique set of challenges.

Oops....just notice u've a saying in Thai........."I know it must hurt either ...
To know that it hurts ... But I was willing to be hurt because of love "

Think I need to shut up and listen
Old 25-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
lanus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=flowbow;10906388]That's good. This proves my point that sincere and genuine girls do exist, BUT they're very very rare... And no point looking for one because it's like searching for a needle in a haystack!

maybe i seldom am interested in girls and of course i have a joker character which is why easier to break the ice.

Anyway as long as you dont search for it, then most of the time the real deal will come along the way.
Old 25-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro,mind sharing the main/some of the cultural differences?
Old 26-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ManUFiredMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
This would be interesting to know
Old 27-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maybe i can share a few cents worth of my experience for bros here...

personally i am married to my wife who is Thai and also some ex-gfs who are thai as well.

lifestyle wise of course thai and singapore are different but not vastly because we are still a tropical country and we have foods that are similar to thai food as well.

the main differences will be the language barrier. If you cant speak thai or the girl cant speak english , then the relationship will not last long as communication is key for any relationship , even with SG girls as well.

culture wise they are actually very similar to singapore or chinese, they celebrate CNY same us , they eat kway chap, kway teow, dim sum , hence i dont see any VAST differences at all.

my wife have not much issues settling in singapore as she can speak/read/write english and has a university degree. my advice is if you want to marry a foreigner be it thai/prc/viet , best find someone with at least some qualifications , reason ?

can get Singapore PR much faster, unless you are in the high income group then is another story.

I would encourage any young people (i am in early 30s =p) to have at least once long dist relationship, of course , its not for everyone's liking but it can let you experience what kind of love you desire.

thank you for reading my few cents, i am sorry if i get long winded , just personal experience here =)
Old 27-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Oops....just notice u've a saying in Thai........."I know it must hurt either ...
To know that it hurts ... But I was willing to be hurt because of love "

Think I need to shut up and listen
No la, it's good to have people share their experience too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
1) I'm not a bro.

2) I'm not an expert... There are many more experts here!! But I do have many friends who are attached/married to Thais and most of what I know is through my personal experience and the experiences of the people around me.

Thais in general love to have fun. Not saying us Singaporeans don't but as we all know working in Singapore is getting increasingly stressful... Everyday we work like dogs and at the end of the day are too tired to do anything except collapse on our beds and sleep. Thais on the other hand can go chiong everyday of the week until 3am, go home and sleep for a few hours and then get up for work in the morning. I have a group of Thai friends working in an MNC in Singapore. They're out partying almost everyday after work but still make it to work the next day... And they're all doing very well. Is that a cultural difference...? I'm not sure. But what I do know is that it IS a difference between us and the Thais - unless you are also the type who goes out everyday despite having to work the next day, or unless you are the very open-minded type of person who can tolerate your partner going out almost every night.

As most people here have already mentioned, Thais treasure their families very much and are mostly very filial. So if they were to find a foreign partner, they'll definitely find one who can support them as well as their family and allow them to lead a comfortable life. If not, they'd probably just settle for a fellow Thai. That said, it wouldn't be right to believe everything they say... Like when they say "I need to send money home to my parents" it may not necessarily be true. Especially if she's working in Singapore as a WL, FL, singer or PR, she definitely would have more than enough money to send home for her parents, dog, house, brother, sister etc. Most people get mind fucked because they're not sure when their Thai girl is speaking the truth... To me, the simplest test would be a) whether she's willing to stay with you or spends most of the time she's awake with you; b) whether you have to spend more than what your salary can afford on her OR incurring debts because of her; c) basically just the way she treats you. Most times, the signs are obvious if she only thinks of you as a customer or a carrothead... That is, IF at that point in time you can still think with your big head instead of the small one.

Relationships wise, I would say Thais tend to play a lot of mind games, especially those who have had proper education or those working in the nightlife industry (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, as mentioned these are all based on my personal experience as well as the experiences of the people around me). Having a gik (which translates to fling or fuck buddy in local context) is very common for them. They can have a stable bf or gf but still fuck around. In some cases, the bfs or gfs even know about it, but choose to close one eye... This is smth I initially found really unacceptable. Most of them who come to Singapore to work already have bfs/gfs/husbands/wives back in Thai. They sleep with their customers for money/flowers/LDs and most of the time their partners back in Thai don't even know about it. Their sisters/brothers working together with them will also help them to keep the secret... When the secret is exposed, their explanation is that they do it for the money. Unacceptable to us, but relatively acceptable to the Thais I suppose.

Some people would also have heard that over at Thailand, the Thai girls work to support their Thai bfs or husbands, who choose to stay home doing nothing all day long. This is true to a certain extent but recently I've seen quite a number of exceptions. My ex bf was Thai who worked to support himself. He didn't earn enough to support me though (his salary back in Thai was just about SGD 900 per month) which was fine by me because I didn't need his financial support. However when I flew over to find him he'd take care of all my expenses for me, and occasionally buying my air ticket for me as well. My current bf is also Thai, and he too doesn't rely on me for financial support. He also works to support himself and at times would give me money when he gets his salary. When we go out we take turns to foot the bill.

That said, my personal experience with Thais is that they're not very good at saving money. Since they love going out, socializing and having fun, they can spend almost all of their salary within the first one week after payday. Of course there are exceptions, but for some reason about 80% of the Thai friends I have are like this.

Can't think of any other points for now so I guess that's about it. Again I don't claim to be an expert... My knowledge of Thais and the Thai culture is not that deep yet. So if you would like, please take everything you read here with a pinch of salt

Old 28-04-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Rak Tang Ni Ruu Wa Mun Thong Jiap...
Thueng Ruu Wa Mun Jiap...
Dtae Rao Gor Yom Tee Jak Jiap Prok Rak...

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 28-04-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

1) I'm not a bro.

2) I'm not an expert... There are many more experts here!! But I do have many friends who are attached/married to Thais and most of what I know is through my personal experience and the experiences of the people around me.........

Thais in general love to have fun.
Tks for sharing......sis(previous not sure..now confirm )
Old 01-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:

1) I'm not a bro.

2) I'm not an expert... There are many more experts here!! But I do have many friends who are attached/married to Thais and most of what I know is through my personal experience and the experiences of the people around me.

Some people would also have heard that over at Thailand, the Thai girls work to support their Thai bfs or husbands, who choose to stay home doing nothing all day long. This is true to a certain extent but recently I've seen quite a number of exceptions
Where to find such girls?

I will be happy if she is true to me, and have my interest at heart and our own family priority 1st then come the parents....
Are thai girls also very prone to "her family first"? like the vietnamese girls? (according to viet sexpert here) .. foreign husband marrying thai girl must help to take care her family that type of mindset?
Old 01-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Madprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its not uncommon for people who just entered the TD scene to be mesmerised and addicted to it. Many thai girls are sweet and demure and pretty and most importantly they give you the attention you seek. But we must always remember to be rational and only indulge with your eyes wide open.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Where to find such girls?

I will be happy if she is true to me, and have my interest at heart and our own family priority 1st then come the parents....
Are thai girls also very prone to "her family first"? like the vietnamese girls? (according to viet sexpert here) .. foreign husband marrying thai girl must help to take care her family that type of mindset?
Yes, Thais treasure their relationships with their family very much. And if you're her partner you're expected to take care of her family as well... But of course only to a certain extent. You can't and shouldn't be paying for her auntie's house, her cousin's car... Etc etc. There are also well to do Thai girls from well to do families who don't need you to support her family, as long as you treat her family well. It would be wise to remember to never offend a Thai's family member or good friend, even.

Old 17-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
arizona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

24 is such a great age to build up a good career, so much in life to enjoy as an individual than dwell on Love relationship or a relationship that tie you down that early.

If you find that you do not make enough for ends meet, then what should you do to makeup for the numbers you like to fill in?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1