The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Till today, I have not been able to try Angel. Way too long queues for her.
Libero bro,
I had the luck to try Angel couple of weeks back. Tall, slim lady and professional service definitely worth a try.
Old 18-01-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Till today, I have not been able to try Angel. Way too long queues for her.
traffic jam caused by frequent flyers?
Old 18-01-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Ting ting and apple are buddies 😊
Can try tarma as well
Tried out the tarma combo of buddies Apple and Ting Ting last weekend. Turned out to be another one of my best tarma experiences.

Action starts from the shower onwards. Ting Ting handled my front while Apple took care of my back, both gals giving catbath at the same time. Ting Ting then advanced from my chest downwards to my cock, unleashing her deep throat BBBJ skill. Apple switched to giving boob rub behind me followed by sucking of my nipples, with Ting Ting still down there blowing my cock. After such an intense warm up, we finished our body cleaning, dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed.

The intensity continues on bed with me lying down with my back facing up. Both gals started by rubbing their boobs on me, Apple on my back and Ting Ting on my legs. I was then asked to assume the crawling position. With my butt lifted up, Ting Ting gave a penetrative AR while Apple lied down under me sucking my cock. The double sensation was indeed a challenge of withholding my cum. The two gals then stopped briefly for me to turn and lie down. They continued their assault with Ting Ting servicing my cock while Apple catbathed my chest and arms. I also got to suck Apple's hard protruding nipples.

With all that foreplay, it's time to get down to business. After my cock is capped, I started pumping Ting Ting in doggy position whereas Apple was kneeling down and caressing me from behind. As I kept thrusting into Ting Ting, things got more intense as Apple asked Ting Ting to stretch out both her arms for Apple to pull from behind while I grabbed Ting Ting's perky butt and continued thrusting as hard as I could. Ting Ting yelled out in excitement that both Apple and me were being naughty in bullying her at this position. It was funny and sexciting at once.

We then moved to the next round where Apple lied down for me to bonk her in missionary after changing condom. Both Apple and me were fully enjoying the moment to the point I tried frenching her and she gladly obliged. Ting Ting wasn't idling around either and she added to the sexcitement by giving me an AR while I was bonking Apple slowly. As Apple had just come back from her strawberry leave, she climaxed rather early and couldn't take any more pounding. She requested Ting Ting to take over instead. The two buddies then switched places and we resumed action after another condom change. This time, I gave it my all and kept pumping into Ting Ting in missionary while we frenched passionately. Apple brought the tension up a few levels by rubbing and squeezing my balls behind me. Finally, I gave in and let out all my pent-up cum into Ting Ting with the condom on, during which she moaned loudly in ecstasy.

Overall, a fantastic tarma experience from two WL buddies who are already excellent service providers in their own right. Bros who are into tarma can surely give them a try.
Old 18-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

tarma really damn fun but cd change part always soften tool

thank you for the nice fr
Old 18-01-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
tarma really damn fun but cd change part always soften tool

thank you for the nice fr
Bro

Surely you would have tarma 2 slippery wls?
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-01-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Surely you would have tarma 2 slippery wls?
😅
shhh...please don’t let the pussy out of the panty
Old 18-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
如意吉祥?
哈哈哈
Old 18-01-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
如意吉祥?
哈哈哈

吉祥如意 also can
😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-01-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
如意吉祥?
哈哈哈
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
吉祥如意 also can
😂
me go for Kung Hei cum Fatt Choy
Old 23-01-2020, 11:53 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Min Na today. She had shorter hair, but very pretty face. Service offered was good and can french too. She might be consider the big-bone kind, but not fat. Overall a good and passionate session.
Old 28-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Tried Selena, good attitude and willing to try to please. But bod type I find abit meat, not plump/fat. Will liken her to 16w06 SK. speaks fluent french. Will rtf for good attitude.
Old 18-02-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

I had enough. Can’t control my urges. Haven’t tried Angel before. I want to go fuck her later

Hope she is working
Old 18-02-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
I had enough. Can’t control my urges. Haven’t tried Angel before. I want to go fuck her later

Hope she is working
Called to book already?
Old 18-02-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Yea man. She is working!
Old 18-02-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Yea man. She is working!
830 slot? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1