The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ass rimming

Ass rimming is like the forbidden fruit. Once you taste it, you are craving for it.

Just like some of the lucky bros here, my partner is all in for ass rimming. My previous partner was also into this. Hence, I am a lucky guy.

it is not about whether I am getting my anus licked, sucked and tongued fucked but how we are doing it. I like to share some experiences with my current and previous partner.

1. Standard lying down with the usual blowjob posture. You lift your legs up for her to go down further to rim you. Sometimes her neck gets the ache and she lie flat face facing your asshole.

2. Standing up with one leg raised resting on table top or bed frame. it should be high enough so that your ass is fully exposed. she sits down and starts licking your balls all the way to your anus. you can push down your ass to meet her or if you need more pressure. I can also moved my ass around to meet her tongue to enjoy full feeling.

3. Standard doggy style where you go on all fours and arch your butt up like a bitch and she feeds from behind.

4. when she lying flat and you squat over her face. It can be you facing her or back facing her. This one stretched out your butt hole and you get maximum contact. if she inserts her tongue into your anus, you will never be the same man again. I like to twirl my ass around her face and moving to and fro movement i.e. her tongue paints from my anus to my balls.

5. 69 rimming. I lie flat lifting my legs up. her hands are over the back of my thighs. if the height department matches, both of you should meet each other's anus and have a great feast. Mutual tonguing of anus is damn shiok.

6. you lie on your side and arch your ass out, she can rim it from the back and full access to your valley of pleasure

7. Lying face down as she lays over your body with her face towards your ass. You will automatically spread your legs for her to access. this is appealing to me because my partner have to pry my butt cheek open to lick it.

Old 04-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
My gf will AR me. And I will do it back. We both enjoy it. We both will stick our tongues into each other’s ass as well. The feeling is great. Hehehe.
Tats very true. One word to describe it, “Shiok”.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha my partner rather give me AR than BJ. which i find weird. haha thought a AR will seem more forbidden than a AR.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Happyman168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyman168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got one time very paiseh.. after a spontaneous session, my gf said a bit Bitter when ass rim. Many years gf Liao and She wasn’t angry..

Strangely a buddy of mine said he dont like it and will decline when the shop provides the Service.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Does any of you guys love to assrim your partners?
Old 05-04-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: ass rimming

love ass rimming.. whether I received them or gift!
most girls say it's dirty .. blah blah blah.. once u toungue her ass deep, she love it!
the next step will be anal sex!!!
Old 06-04-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the experience. This ML; I visited sometime back, loved giving & receiving AR; including fingering.
I CIM when doing 69; & she shivered when I licked her pu***.

BTW she’s no longer working in this line.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

i tried it on my FB recently, initially she resisted but when it came, she was begging for more. She was quite conservative over this and only recently, she decided to try more (her claim was: now dont try, next time no mood for sex then too late).

It was heaven, according to her. of course she reciprocate on me...
Old 06-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Think this way, if they can ass rim you, they will have already ass rim many others before you. If they drink your sperm, they have already been drinking all others sperm. If they let u anal, many others will have already anal her. Want ass rim, go for playful gf or just get a FL. But choosing a spouse is nv abt the sex.
So any woman who has ever had this sort of sexual experience is promiscuous?

Fucked up MCP attitude. So guys should be looking for sexually pure women, but it’s okay to look for other women to fulfil other sexual desires?
Old 06-04-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My Singaporean GF (20 years younger than me) will do this on demand as every other thing I tell her to do. Suck toes, lick ass, fuck in the ass, come in the mouth, swallow and much more.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: ass rimming

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
My Singaporean GF (20 years younger than me) will do this on demand as every other thing I tell her to do. Suck toes, lick ass, fuck in the ass, come in the mouth, swallow and much more.

sucking toes takes the sex play to another level.
really can get high ! not all women do that!
ur gf must be a real sex toy!
Old 07-04-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AHSPERM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros,

I suggest avoid ass rim.

I had a friend who like to do ass rim, end up got anal abscess (pus in the anal due to bacterial/virus ). Go hospital drain out the pus by cutting a small hole next to anal.

2 week later, he though everything ok, end up , the pus come back, and he have to go for another surgery to do a small cut across the anal opening due to a medical term call anal fistula.

You will never know the content of virus/bacterial go into your anal via ass rim.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
sucking toes takes the sex play to another level.
really can get high ! not all women do that!
ur gf must be a real sex toy!
She is a sub..and is willing to do anything to please me. In and out of bed..:-) Life is good....
Old 01-08-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHSPERM View Post
bros,

I suggest avoid ass rim.

I had a friend who like to do ass rim, end up got anal abscess (pus in the anal due to bacterial/virus ). Go hospital drain out the pus by cutting a small hole next to anal.

2 week later, he though everything ok, end up , the pus come back, and he have to go for another surgery to do a small cut across the anal opening due to a medical term call anal fistula.

You will never know the content of virus/bacterial go into your anal via ass rim.
Hence anal hygiene is important.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Lady that ass rim is a keeper. Dun lose it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1