The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do u cheat on your wife? Married bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Sorry. After reading all the posts here, could not help but confess myself.

I am married, 2 kids and I feel more like a father than a husband after married for ten years. I mean my wife is there but she is more of a mother to the kids than my wife. Why did I say so?

My kids birthday, plan two months in advance. Husband birthday, plan two hours ahead. Her birthday, she will early early tell you what present she wants. My birthday, guarantee stamp chop, it is not the celebration or present i want at all.

Meals cooked by maid, daily dinner cooked by my mother. She only try to maintain her young looks with all the cosmetics and supplements. Do we go out? Yes. With the kids. Ask her to go out alone, end up shopping for the kids or her again.

Before married, one day fuck 3 times. After married, one year can fuck three times, very lucky already lor. youngest kid is 5 years old, still sleeping between us. Why? She say he always have bad dreams.

So along the way, i had an affair with a married colleague for 2 years. That affair kept me sane and felt wanted. Left that lady for a stupid reason. I developed feelings for her. Really feel bad seeing her torn between her family and me. When we are alone in the car or hotel room or cinema, it was great. I love the feeling of her cuddling in my arms just to watch TV. Something my wife will never do. Frankly, i don't even remember when we hold hands any more.

sigh. That is why I always tell me two boys, when they grow up just date. Not point getting married and lose half your asset if you break up.

People will tell me that I got a great wife. Good looking and loving mother. However, they seem to forget, she was my wife before she is a mother. She married me to be my wife. I end up eating food cooked by my mother or my maid. I am sure my maid knows what I like to eat better than my wife.

How many brothers here are in the same shoe?
Hi Bro, you are more fortunate. At least your wife celebrates your birthday. Mine has long forgotten. So I also begin to forget hers. But her birthday damn suay. It falls on the fateful day of 9 11. So how not to forget. Its so big in the news.
At least you have wife who love you. Mine loves her bloody rabbits more than her family. Even my son and me dont get the VIP treatment that her rabbit does. Everytime I come home to a mini zoo.
I go for prostrate massage is also consider cheating to her. She says once I let other woman touch my dick is already cheating her. One word of advice. Never leave your handphone lying around. Your wife will always have ways of accessing your phone. Best dont have face lock. She can unlock with your face when you are sleeping. Always keep your handphone with you if you have secrets. Lol.
Now she uses my child as a threat to force me out of my home.
So be glad that you have not been caught yet. But be cautious cos somehow they know if you are cheating on them. It always happens. Only men are cuckold when their wives cheat.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Hi Bro, you are more fortunate. At least your wife celebrates your birthday. Mine has long forgotten. So I also begin to forget hers. But her birthday damn suay. It falls on the fateful day of 9 11. So how not to forget. Its so big in the news.
At least you have wife who love you. Mine loves her bloody rabbits more than her family. Even my son and me dont get the VIP treatment that her rabbit does. Everytime I come home to a mini zoo.
I go for prostrate massage is also consider cheating to her. She says once I let other woman touch my dick is already cheating her. One word of advice. Never leave your handphone lying around. Your wife will always have ways of accessing your phone. Best dont have face lock. She can unlock with your face when you are sleeping. Always keep your handphone with you if you have secrets. Lol.
Now she uses my child as a threat to force me out of my home.
So be glad that you have not been caught yet. But be cautious cos somehow they know if you are cheating on them. It always happens. Only men are cuckold when their wives cheat.
Thanks for the advise. I am not sure if my wife loves me. It is more like a show I feel. For her face.

I kenna caught already lor. Twice. Once by wife, once by my affair's husband. One damn sian. One damn exciting. hahaha.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Bwahahaha... exactly the same like mine. And i mean EXACTLY.

Used to feel guilty until cannot tahan anymore. How to have zero sex in a marriage and started dating maids since 2013. Then it all ended in 2018 when i feel guilty again and wanted to build back my marriage. But as the saying, 一个巴掌拍不响。ended up machiam beg and beg still no attention given. I got to settle my meals, sole breadwinner so got to bring money home. Zero sex. I think these 3 combo is more than enough than i can take. No emotional and no physical support.

Then i started dating malaysian chinese in 2019. After the first one whom is also LSD, decided to try out SA and got another one in JB. Fucked every week until Covid-19 came and we are all stucked. No money how to play. Somemore cannot go weekly JB anymore.

Now fighting back on finance first before getting another FB again. I have gone from guilty to “don’t give a fuck” nowadays.

Caught a few times already when her friend send my face from dating apps to her. But i brush it off saying scammers use my face. Ask ur friend talk to him to verify lorr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Sorry. After reading all the posts here, could not help but confess myself.

I am married, 2 kids and I feel more like a father than a husband after married for ten years. I mean my wife is there but she is more of a mother to the kids than my wife. Why did I say so?

My kids birthday, plan two months in advance. Husband birthday, plan two hours ahead. Her birthday, she will early early tell you what present she wants. My birthday, guarantee stamp chop, it is not the celebration or present i want at all.

Meals cooked by maid, daily dinner cooked by my mother. She only try to maintain her young looks with all the cosmetics and supplements. Do we go out? Yes. With the kids. Ask her to go out alone, end up shopping for the kids or her again.

Before married, one day fuck 3 times. After married, one year can fuck three times, very lucky already lor. youngest kid is 5 years old, still sleeping between us. Why? She say he always have bad dreams.

So along the way, i had an affair with a married colleague for 2 years. That affair kept me sane and felt wanted. Left that lady for a stupid reason. I developed feelings for her. Really feel bad seeing her torn between her family and me. When we are alone in the car or hotel room or cinema, it was great. I love the feeling of her cuddling in my arms just to watch TV. Something my wife will never do. Frankly, i don't even remember when we hold hands any more.

sigh. That is why I always tell me two boys, when they grow up just date. Not point getting married and lose half your asset if you break up.

People will tell me that I got a great wife. Good looking and loving mother. However, they seem to forget, she was my wife before she is a mother. She married me to be my wife. I end up eating food cooked by my mother or my maid. I am sure my maid knows what I like to eat better than my wife.

How many brothers here are in the same shoe?
Old 01-04-2020, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg!!... bros's wives here r so fierce n jialat one... treat their husbands so badly.. don't care abt their husbands n just think of themselves only... if like that better don't marry better stay single.. no wonder so many husbands hv to eat out or divorce...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-04-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
In a happy marriage with no kids 10+ years. Great relationship with wife, the very little conflict type.

I have no wish for a relationship with another woman. Knowing what a relationship is, I know having another woman is tough, complicated and will screw up what I have.

Sexual relationship? I am open I go for massages with specials. Lying in bed with a naked pretty babe who services you like a GF - that experience is a thrill and pleasure I can't find in marriage.

I always feel guilty immediately afterwards and will think not to go again. But the itch will slowly build till I pick up the phone...
Exact same position for me...
Old 01-04-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
If you are faithful then u won't be in this forum!
Yes, can't agree more with this brother !

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 01-04-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
But aren't you betraying your good wife behind her back brother ? By going to massage ladies with specials aren't you also complicating your relationship with your wife as well and screw it up ? You are alright with that ? By saying you feel guilty going to massage ladies, there is bound to be some adverse connection to your relationship with your good wife. No ?
Of course I'm not painting myself to be a saint or there is no risk. Just to point out you don't have to be unhappy in a marriage to cheong.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course I'm not painting myself to be a saint or there is no risk. Just to point out you don't have to be unhappy in a marriage to cheong.
Thank you for your clarification brother. Agreed, but the purpose of cheonging for most brothers is to relieve the unhappiness of their marriage but in your case you said you have a happy marriage, still cheong ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post

Last edited by Continental; 01-04-2020 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Thank you for your clarification brother. Agreed, but the purpose of cheonging for most brothers is to relieve the unhappiness of their marriage but in your case you said you have a happy marriage, still cheong ?
Look at it this way, if you are earning a good salary, you try to earn more; if you are happy, you want to be happier.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look at it this way, if you are earning a good salary, you try to earn more; if you are happy, you want to be happier.
LOL ... right. There are different facets of happiness. Family makes your big head happy and contented. Chionging other ladies outside make the small head happy and satisfied. Best of both worlds, until one fine day get caught lah
Old 03-04-2020, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiril33 View Post
Curious about the status of married personnel here

1) any children

2) good or bad relation with wife

3) cheat or no cheat

4) why cheat? Why no cheat

Will be quite stunned if there are many faithful husbands here in a sex forum. On the opposite end, are there bros with good relation but still cheat

Only one life. So why not try to live your dream so long as you do not hurt others?

Married for many years already, but after the first 15 years or so, the quality and frequency of sex headed south. So I decided to outsource. Affairs are out because of emotional complications. But plenty of sex workers available locally at reasonable pricing, especially those from Thailand and China. Took the plunge and never looked back, and I can tell you I had very many memorable experiences of outstanding sex with quite a few of them.

The ladies are young, willing, able and mostly fairly good looking. When I find one that clicks, I tend to stick with her until she returns. Initially, they were mostly Thais but these ladies are only here for short stints, though sometimes they make repeated visits. Nowadays I prefer the China girls because their stints are longer and language is less of a problem despite my poor command of Mandarin. I must say that over the years with repeated motivated practice, my fluency has much improved.

The current China girl I visit is a real gem - young, pretty and willing to serve and to try different stuff. Am having the best sex I have ever had in my whole life. She seems to enjoy it too, and never fails to squirt whether I use my fingers or lap her up. We even eat meals together during the limited time we have together. She doesn't bother about time when there are no other customers in the next few slots, but alas, I am always the one who ask to leave because I cannot be away from home for too long. Of cos I never fail to tip her an extra 20%, but it's still dirt cheap for the joy I get from being with her.

Over the years I have had very many great experiences, and very, very few really bad ones. Generally, I find these ladies are like other ordinary humans. I am growing older by the year and don't know how long I can continue to indulge. What I do resolve is to keep on with this as long as I can because as said...only one life to live, so I will live it on my own terms. Our conventional values do not work for me.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday, my regular FB ask to meet today. But told her this morning better not meet, with all these contract tracing going on. And she's cool with it. We've been together for 10 years... but took a break for a 2-3 years when we got married (not to each other of cos). For some reason, we always go back to each other but we never talk about getting into a relationship even from day 1.

I can't say it's complicated because it's very simple between us. We know each other have our own lives (and families). So it's purely sexual and its good. I mean.. we wouldn't continue if it's bad, right? And we both have our families. Mine is good... and I think she's is good. But we never really talk about it.

Besides her, I do have others as well... more on/off. Both married and single. 20+ to 40+. But all know I'm happily married. And all know I have a limit to what I can give. And all is ok before we do it. And it's also important to respect their boundaries.

But I can say... it's not just the guys. Ladies as well. And thru' experience found that they are totally different when they are with me vs when they are with their hubbies. Part of it is because I think they have an image in front of their hubbies... of a goody-goody gal and they don't want to spoil it. So that's why I treat my wife damn well and make sure she is well fed before eating out.

Let's not get into any moral lesson here. Everyone sin one way or another. I'm not proud of this pile of sin. But I can't explain why I do it. Maybe the most simple way is to say... Hunters hunt. Right?
Old 03-04-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

No point getting married from what I can see here.

Everyone is just trying to mentally masturbate themselves into thinking they somehow made a rational and reasonable choice when they chose to get married.

In any case, i wish all husbands here the best.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
No point getting married from what I can see here.

Everyone is just trying to mentally masturbate themselves into thinking they somehow made a rational and reasonable choice when they chose to get married.

In any case, i wish all husbands here the best.
You may not understand but getting married was the best thing I did.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
You may not understand but getting married was the best thing I did.
It is to taste and enjoy the best of both worlds for both husbands and wives who cheats. Why restrict yourself to only one partner and miss out all the fun another partner can give you ?

( Click to show/hide )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1