The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lucky - The Sex Worker

Lois pushed herself against his side, rubbing her large breasts against his arm. 

"She's a little nervous about the anal thing," Lois whispered in his ear as she rubbed her fingers up and down his shaft from underneath the hot water. "You might need to start things for her."

Lucky looked at the tiny woman, her feet still sticking out of the water. Her tiny frame seeming even smaller in the water. He brushed his hands up her back, causing her to startle and jump a bit. She looked at him and gave an embarrassed chuckle. 

"Maybe you should start by showing her how to take it," Lucky suggested toward Lois, who looked at him with a broad smile and widened eyes.

"Are you going to stick your dick in my ass?" Lois said loudly enough to bring Toshiko out of her trance. The small woman turned to regard Lois, who was smiling at her.

Lois rose enough to drift her body over one of Lucky's legs and pulled her hips back until she could feel the head of his dick slide down her crack until it pressed against her closed asshole. She stopped for a slight moment as she appeared to be bracing herself for the intrusion, but it didn't take long for her to start lowering her body. 

He felt the head of his cock press roughly against her asshole as it resistant him for a brief moment. Finally, he felt her ass open slightly enough to accept a part of his tip. She moaned as she lowered herself a bit more and a bit more until he could feel half of his throbbing cock in her asshole.

"It feels so good Toshiko," Lois moaned as she looked over at her friend. 

Toshiko was watching with an intense expression on her face. Lucky watched her as she watched Lois lower herself further down on his rod. 

It didn't take long for Lucky to feel Lois's asscheeks pressed firmly on his hips as his entire dick sat inside of her asshole. She leaned forward and gripped the side of the tub as she moved her hips back up a bit. He stroked her back as she rose and lowered her body to him at her own comfort level. 

She began to move a bit faster, with deeper ups and lower lows until her moans had shifted into screams. He felt her hole tighten around him. He could feel her heartbeat around him. He could feel her asshole open and close on him as if it were trying to eat his cock. Water splashed along the walls of the tub as her body began jerking this way and that in throws of an orgasm. 

Once she settled, Lois rose off of his cock and sat back in the waters next to him as she caught her breath and smiled at Toshiko.

"I'll be gentle," Lucky offered the timid Asian woman.

She smiled at him as she lifted her ass out of the water to step over his leg the same as Lois had done. He watched her tiny ass hover over his face as she lowered it into the water over his hungry cock.

He gripped the base of his cock with one hand and guided her ass by the hip with the other as she slowly lowered herself into the waters just above. He felt her tight asshole press down against the tip of his throbbing cock and she stopped.

She gripped the rim of the tub and was frozen solid. 

"We don't have to do this," he offered as he stroked the side of her asscheek.

"No," she whispered. "I need your help though."

Lucky looked at Lois, who smiled and nodded before rising to her knees in the water and placing her hands on the woman's back. He could feel the pressure of her asshole grow a bit more as Lois pushed down. He could feel Toshiko's ass open up slowly and slightly as the end of his head began to push its way in.

"Slow down," Toshiko begged with a sharp gasp.

Lois tried to adjust herself, but her knees slipped, causing the woman to fall onto Toshiko's back, pushing her hips down with all the force of her falling body weight.

Lucky's eyes went wide, Toshiko screamed and Lois gasped as he felt his entire dick penetrate the tiny woman's asshole in one quick and rough motion. 

Toshiko sat frozen on his cock with her back thrown straight back and her face aiming for the ceiling like a wolf howling in the night. Her screams subsided into whimpers as Lucky felt her tight asshole pulsating in protest around him. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to make it better.

"What the hell," Toshiko gasped in quick breaths.

"I'm so sorry," Lois said in a panic. "I slipped. I'm so sorry."

The tiny Asian began to relax a bit as her pain slipped away and seemed to be replaced by pleasure, for her hips began to sway back and forth ever-so-slightly.

Her cries of pain were soon replaced by moans of lust as she continued her motions, Her face remained facing the ceiling. Lois, seeming to notice the change in mood as well, slid her hand down in front of the tiny woman and began fingering her as she shifted back and forth on his cock.

He could feel her ass loosen up as she moved and moaned. Her body wiggled and shook from time to time as she felt an orgasm approaching. Her moans grew a bit louder as she began to grind her hips at a quicker pace.

He slid his hands up her tight stomach and cupped them over her breasts as she began to slightly bounce on him. She didn't bounce enough for his cock to slide up and down, but enough so that her asshole seemed to be jerking him off. 

"I'm cumming," she announced as her body jolted violently, splashing water over the rim of the tub. 

Lois worked her fingers quickly as Toshiko rode her orgasm out until she eventually stopped and lied back against Lucky. 

"Thank you," the small woman breathed as her chest moved deeply in and out. "Finish with me however you want."

"Are you sure?" Lucky asked. He wasn't sure that Toshiko knew what she was telling him to do.

"Use me Lucky," she breathed. "You've earned it."

Hearing what he needed to hear, Lucky pressed his hand over the woman's back and shoved her down until her stomach was pressed against the edge of the tub and she was holding herself up by pressing her open hands to the bathroom floor. 

He pulled his dick slightly out of her asshole before slamming it back in, bringing a shout from straight from her lungs. She screamed louder and louder as he began to pump his cock into her ass as hard and fast as he could. 

Lois eyed him in shock and awe as he worked his way in and out of the woman's asshole. He placed his hand on her back as well and pushed her over the tub until both women were bent over and holding themselves up in the same fashion. 

He pulled his cock out of the tiny woman's asshole so fast that it made a popping sound before shifting over until he was behind Lois. He gripped his cock in his hand and shoved it into her asshole as hard and fast as he could.

Lois screamed a low and guttural scream as his cock filled her ass completely, spreading her wide. He worked himself in and out of her over and over as she screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. After a few minutes, he pulled out of her and shoved his cock into Toshiko's ass once again, drawing another series of screams.

He continued this for as long as he could. He worked one woman's ass until he decided to move on to the next. Eventually, the feeling of his climax was taking over and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

He pulled his cock out of the last woman's asshole and gripped his throbbing dick as he shot blasts of his hot cum over each woman's backs until he wiped the last droplets of cum from the tip of his dick against Toshiko's open asshole.

He grabbed each woman with a hand on the shoulder and pulled them back into the water as they each pressed their backs against the walls of the tub and eyed him in awe.

At first, he thought he had made a mistake. She said to use her however he wanted, but maybe she didn't know what he would do. Maybe he had messed up. 

"That was amazing," Toshiko finally said in a whisper. "Unexpected, but amazing."

"Told you," Lois said with a self-assured tone to her voice. 

"Thank you," was all that Lucky could think to say. He quite knew how to respond to women when it came to compliments, but a thank you always seemed to go a long way.

"No," Lois said as she leaned over and kissed him on the side of the face. "Thank you."

"Yeah," Toshiko said as she leaned over and kissed the other side of his face. "We have to do that again sometime." A grimace of pain shot over her face before she added, "but not tonight."

Within a few minutes, Lucky had dressed and stepped back across the hall to find Cheryl in her deep sleep on the bed. He smiled as he looked down at her. She lied on the bed sprawled out with her legs spread wide and his shirt pulled up above her navel, revealing her white silk panties. Her mouth wide open as she breathed in heavy breaths before releasing in a long and low hum. 

He slid his fingers up her legs and stopped at the waistline of her panties before looking down to see that his dick was already growing again.

He didn't know what was happening to him, but he felt a need to have sex with her right then and there. She slapped her lips together as she rolled her head around a bit before settling into her normal deep sleep. 

He looked down once more and seen that he already had his pants down on the floor and his cock was in his hand. Even though he was shocked by his instinctive actions without a single outward thought, Lucky began stroking his cock as he stared at his master's face. He ran his gaze down her neck and chest. He stopped as he stared at the muscles in her stomach move to her heavy breaths before moving down to her white panties. Her legs spread out and her toes curled up as she slept.

He continued to stroke as he pulled her panties down, gently enough to not wake her, and left them hanging off of one foot as he slid his fingers back up to her slit. She stirred in her sleep a bit as his fingers pushed inside of her pussy, feeling her warmth around his digits as he stroked his cock. 

Her breathing grew quicker as he played with her. He looked up at her face to see that she was still asleep as he played with her. She bit her lip and moaned, but still, her eyes remained shut. She was getting wetter and wetter the more he played with her.

His throbbing in his cock was out of control. He wanted to feel her around him, but he didn't want to wake her at the same time. Her mouth slapped shut a few times as she moaned in her sleep before she parted her lips once more.

He had an idea.

He spread his legs over both sides of her shoulders, making sure to not apply pressure and wake her before pushed the head of his cock down. He lowered himself a bit until could feel his cock slip into her mouth. The moan of her sleep was muffled as his dick entered her mouth. He was careful to not push too fast or she would wake.

She shifted her weight as she unconsciously attempted to roll over, but her body was trapped in the grasp of his legs as he lowered himself a bit more, sliding his cock a bit further down her mouth. He lowered himself until he could feel the end of his dick touch the back of her throat. She let out a soft gagging sound and he pulled back up a bit. 

Her tongue worked around his cock as she began speaking in her sleep. He could feel his dick swell and balls tighten. Knowing if he came in her mouth, she would wake up choking and wondering why he was doing what he was doing, Lucky pulled his dick from her mouth and scooted his body down quickly before pushing the head of his cock into her cunt. He closed his eyes and jerked on his dick as he blasted his cum inside of his master as she slept. 

She never woke but did stir quite a bit. He thought she actually orgasmed in her sleep because her body worked in jolts and ended with a dark wet spot just below her pussy. 

He lied down next to her and stared at the ceiling once more.

What had he just done? Why had he just done it? He could have sex anytime he desired but decided to molest his master while she slept. 

He rolled his head over to the side and looked at Cheryl as she slept. Her mouth still hanging wide open and a small line of his cum running down from her bottom lip to the collar of his shirt that she was wearing. 

He looked back at the ceiling and shook his head.

He wished he had someone to talk to that knew all the things about himself that he knew. He wished he could talk to someone that truly understood that he was something that one can't understand.

He wished he could talk to Addison.....

TBC
Old 02-04-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part XXII

Bite the Bullet

Addison sat at her small dining room table pushing her burnt eggs around the plate with the end of her fork with her chin resting on her fist. She thought of how much she and Lucky would laugh at each other's failed attempts at cooking something edible. Her poor cooking was just poor cooking once Lucky was taken back by Cheryl. 

She felt her throat tighten up as she thought of her last conversation with the man. He had declared an undying love for her and begged her to help him think of a way out of going back with Cheryl. Addison had wanted to help him much more than he would ever know, but the truth was he wasn't safe with her. 

Heron had told her a little about the organization the night they had all had sex in front of the fireplace. Lucky was quick to pass out, but Addison's adrenaline was still pumping too much for sleep to come easy to her and so she found herself setting in front of the fire, feeling the warmth heat her naked body as Heron sat next to her.

Heron had told her that the organization wouldn't give up until they found him. She explained that they saw him as their property and would stop at nothing, even murder, to get him back. She explained that if the assassin was able to find them then whoever left to take charge would find her cabin just as easily. She explained that Cheryl would be an easy target as well so Addison had put in a word to keep the wounded woman at the hospital a bit longer as she worked out some details for Lucky's safety.

She wanted to make sure that Lucky was safe, but she would never have imagined that she would have fallen in love with the man. To be in love with a man was something strange and taboo within the society that they lived in and yet there she was.

She had worked it out with Cheryl's boss to give the promotion to someone other than Cheryl, which would cause the woman to look elsewhere for employment. She called up a friend from across the country that could pull a few strings and offer Cheryl a job as a partner at another firm far away from the actions that had made a target on Lucky. 

She longed to see him again. She thought of him every night and often found herself reaching over her bed to place her arm over him, but he was never there. She lost count at how many nights she lied awake crying as the image of an emotionally destroyed Lucky was burnt into her memories. She knew he had to hate her now and couldn't blame him. She must appear to be a monster in his eyes.

Anger would wash over her as she thought about Cheryl being with him every night, not appreciating him the way he should be. She thought about how he was being dragged away like a piece of property. 

Had she done the right thing? Was Heron right about the organization? How would she ever know?

Sounds of tires crushing gravel brought her from her thoughts as she stood up and walked toward the window to look out. A white car pulled up to her house and stopped. 

Two women exited the car. One woman was taller than the other and skinny with long red hair tied back and dark-rimmed glasses. She held an angry facial expression as she looked around the property. The other woman was a bit shorter with short black hair and a much curvier figure and a face that looked as though she was studying everything around her.

Addison opened the door and the two women gave a start. 

"May I help you?" Addison asked with an eyebrow raised.

"You're Addison I presume?" The red-headed woman more said than asked as she walked up the steps.

"I am," she answered as she crossed her arms and leaned against the doorframe to prevent them from thinking they had the right to enter her house. "And who might you be?"

"My name is Helen and this is my assistant, Ariel," the red-headed woman said as flatly. "We need to talk."

"I don't believe I know you and I don't believe I have anything to say," she said just as flatly. She had no idea who these women were, but they wouldn't get anywhere with her if the one speaking didn't change her tone.

"I'm sorry for my attitude Addison, but I have a lot on my mind and I believe you can help with a lot of it," Helen said, attempting to change her tone to a more pleasant one. It wasn't working.

"I can't speak about a case," Addison explained with a sigh. Giving up on changing the taller woman's attitude. "It's illegal for me to discuss it you understand?"

"It's not just any case we're wanting to discuss," Helen said as she locked her eyes with Addison's. "We believe you might know the whereabouts of a man."

Lucky! 

Was she a member of the organization? Was it time? Had they shown up to take Lucky back?

"I've had cases that involved many men, Helen," Addison explained, trying to keep her tone flat, but fearing that she was giving away her fears.

"Ahh, yes," Helen smiled as she eyed Addison suspiciously. "But I believe you know the man we're inquiring about. I know you've been told that we're dangerous and have only the illest regards when it comes to Lucky, but I assure you those are lies. Tara was a bad seed. We are trying to correct her mistakes."

Addison knew she was lying, but feigned belief as she nodded and stepped back to allow the women into her home. She had to buy some time while she went through her mind to think of what she had planned to tell anyone coming for Lucky. 

The women walked inside and Addison closed the door behind them. She gestured for the couch and they complied. 

"What exactly do you want to know?" Addison asked as she pulled a small chair over in front of the couch and took a seat.

"First of all, where is he?" Helen asked dryly. 

"I honestly don't know," Addison answered and in truth, she didn't know exactly where he was. She knew the city that Cheryl had moved to and even knew the firm that she was working for but didn't know the place she was living and it was a large city she had moved to.

"I know you're trying to protect him, but he's in danger by us not finding him," Helen said.

Addison's heart began to pound in her chest so loudly that she worried the women could hear it. Could Lucky really be in danger? Was she hurting him by keeping them from him? How did she even know that Heron had been telling her the truth?

"Ariel, would you please explain to Addison the kind of trouble that Lucky is in?" Helen said, not looking away from Addison.

"Project Lucky needs a dose of a chemical that counteracts a side effect that we were unable to permanently subdue where the male loses control of his individuality and acts on pure lust. This could lead to a lot of pain and heartache for not only him, but those close to him as well." The dark-haired beauty stated next to Helen. The woman sounded like some kind of computer reading off lines.

"Meaning he's going to run around forcing himself on women?" Addison asked. She knew she wasn't doing a good job containing the fright from her voice. "That is unless you inject him with some kind of serum?"

"Kind of," Helen said with a shrug. "Tara had it in her. She insisted on being in charge and therefore she was the only one with it built inside. Every time she would have sex with Lucky, he would get another dose. Now that Tara is dead, Lucky has only one choice for survival. We are that choice."

"How are you going to save him if the only person with the ability to save him is dead?" Addison asked, leaning forward in her chair. She had no intention of giving Lucky's location to them, but she still felt compelled to learn as much as she could just in case they weren't lying to her about everything. 

"We may not have the chemicals in ourselves the same as Tara, but Helen here knows how to make more and she's close to coming up with a permanent solution to the issue," Ariel stated with a small smile growing on the corner of her mouth. 

"Look," Helen said as anger flashed in her eyes. She leaned over, placing her hands on her knees as she spoke. "We're going to find him whether you help us or not. That's what we do. What you can help with is us getting him before he goes beyond the point of return. If that happens then we will have no other choice but to take him out."

Addison's eyes shot wide open as anger boiled within her this time. She jumped forward and punched the cocky woman in the face. She reared her fist back for another swing, but Ariel was on top of her in a flash. She rolled around on the floor trying to get the upper hand on the woman, but she was surprisingly stronger than she looked. Addison couldn't overpower her no matter how hard she tried. She eventually gave up and lied on her back as the dark-haired woman sat on top of her, pinning her arms to the floor.

"Come, Ariel," Helen said as she stood up, holding her jaw where Addison had hit her. A small trickle of blood was running down her chin. "We have all we need here. She's not going to help us with anything more."

"Damned right," Addison shouted as Ariel stood up and followed Helen out the door as if nothing out of the ordinary had just occurred. 

Addison lied on the floor as the sounds of the car doors shutting preceded the sounds of the car driving away from her home. 

Was it true? Was Lucky in that much trouble? What had they done to him? What would happen to him?

She pushed herself off the floor and walked into her bedroom. She pulled out a small briefcase from under her bed and began packing it full of necessary items for a time away. She may not know exactly where Lucky was living, but she knew more than they did. She would have to be careful as to not allow them to follow her on her adventure. She would have to stop and withdraw enough cash to get her there and back so they wouldn't be able to trace her credit cards. She would have to use a fake name for her travels and nights in motels, but she had done that before. 

Worry ruled over all emotions, but there was another one deep inside of her. An emotion that bubbled up within. Hope. Joy. 

She was going to get to see Lucky again.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Lucky woke from his sleep covered in sweat. He sat up on the bed and looked out the window to see the morning sun just rising enough to dull out the shadows of the room. He looked over to his side to see a still sleeping Cheryl next to him, breathing heavily without a worry in the world. 

He looked down to see that he had never pulled her panties back on from the night before when he violated her in her sleep. What had come over him? He acted like a monster. Maybe it was all the sex he been having lately. Maybe it was something else?

He eyed her ass hungrily as she shifted on the bed, her body beginning to wake to the brighter room. She gave a slight moan as her mind fought for sleep.

He reached over and slid his hand over her ass before gripping tightly. She stirred a bit more before looking over her shoulder to him and smiling. 

"Good morning to you too hun," she said with a yawn. 

He didn't say a word, but gripped her hips and pulled her ass back toward him. She gave a start at first but relaxed a moment later.

"Let me wake up first," she giggled, but he didn't care. Whatever had come over him the night before was taking control again.

He yanked his pants down enough to free his throbbing cock and shoved it deep into her pussy in one thrust of his hips. She yelled in protest as he pulled out and shoved in again. She reached her hand behind her to push him away, but he kept thrusting his hips.

"Lucky," she shouted. "Wait!"

Lucky hated himself for what he was doing, but he couldn't' fight it any more than one could fight the necessity to breathe. He held onto her hips tightly as he pounded himself in her over and over again. Her screams of protests turned into screams of pleasure as he felt her cunt moisten his cock. She was enjoying it at least, he thought as he continued hammering himself into her over and over again.

She came multiple times, but he didn't pay attention like he usually would. He had one thing on his mind and he would achieve that one thing. She breathed heavily through moans as he felt his cock's girth grow just before exploding his cum inside of her. He filled her so full that cum began to immediately pour out of her and onto the bed sheets.

Once he finished, he felt his brain and body return to normal and guilt washed over him as he stared at the back of her unmoving head for what felt like hours. She finally stirred a bit before speaking.

"I need to take a shower," she said in a low voice. 

He watched as she stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, missing all the mirth of her normal self. What had he done? How could he have done something so horrible? Would she ever forgive him?

He heard the shower turn on as she stepped inside and began washing for the day ahead. He sat up on the bed and tried to make out what had been coming over him lately. He didn't like the other him that had taken over twice at this point. Why was it happening? How could he stop it?

"You've never done anything like that before Lucky," Cheryl said as she stepped out of the bathroom in the nude. She leaned against the doorframe as and stared at him as she spoke. "You've been rough with your angry sex, but you've never been like that before."

"I'm sorry," he said honestly as he looked at the floor. "I honestly have no idea what came over me."

"Maybe it's just control you need," she offered as she stepped from the doorframe and straddled his lap, pushing him on his back on the bed. "Maybe you need to feel like you can control something. It could be as simple as that."

Lucky looked into her eyes as she smiled at him. 

"I never said that I didn't like it," she continued as she wiggled her hips a bit. "Just that you've never been like that before."

She leaned down and kissed him on the lips before standing up and walking to the dresser. He watched her firm ass as she bent down and reached into the underwear drawer. This was becoming a daily ritual for him and he didn't exactly mind being able to stare at her like that every day.

"Maybe you just like it rougher than you use to, you know?" She said as she stood up and laid a pair of yellow panties on the dresser before opening another drawer and digging in it for a shirt and matching bra. "I like it rough sometimes myself. You seem to always know when I want it one way or the other."

Cheryl kept speaking to him like she was trying to wash his guilt away as she dressed, but all Lucky could think about was when those instincts would take over again. He didn't want to see her hurt and for the first time, he feared he would be the one to do just that. Cheryl had finished getting dressed and left after telling him that she would be gone for a longer time than the previous day due to a case that she had to work on late.

Once she was gone for a few minutes, Lucky found himself sitting on the couch with the fantasy book in his hands. Suddenly he felt his pants tighten as his brain began to shut off and turn into a sex driven maniac again. Before he knew what was happening, he had tossed the book on the floor and was stepping out of his apartment. 

He knocked on Lois's door and waited as he heard her footsteps shuffling toward him. The door opened and Lois smiled and opened her mouth to say something, but he was in the apartment and on top of her before she was able to get a word out. 

He kicked the door shut behind him as he pressed his mouth to hers and shoved his tongue into her mouth while she moaned for words of a surprise to come out. She managed to pull her head back as he swept her legs out from under her and laid her on the floor. 

"What's gotten into you?" She asked with a mixture of shock and pleasure.

"I don't know," Lucky answered honestly. "I'm trying to control it, but I can't. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," she said. He reached down and ripped panties in half by the crotch, allowing access to her pussy as he pulled the bottom of her up to reveal her breasts and pin her down at the same time. "Just do what you need to do and we can talk about it later."

He appreciated how calm she was being about it, but it didn't stop his own heart from pounding in his chest. What was happening to him? Why couldn't' he control it?

He yanked his pants off and kicked them away as he shoved his cock inside of her cunt in one hard motion. She grunted as he filled her so quickly, but her grunts soon turned to moans of pleasure as her pussy wettened, lubricating itself for easier entry. He slammed his cock into her over and over as she wrapped her legs around his waist and cried for more.

He felt her trembling under him as he heaved to catch his breath. He had never felt this way before. Why now? What was happening to him?

He felt her fingernails run down his back as he worked furiously inside of her before he felt the urge to explode. He thrust his hips faster and faster until he threw his head back and grunted as he filled Lois's womb entirely with his cum. She screamed as her own juices exploded from her, splashing against his and her inner thighs. He pulled his dick out, dripping wet from both of their juices, but it was still rock hard. 

Her eyes went wide as she looked down to see that he still wasn't done. He grabbed her by the shoulder and rolled her over on her stomach before shoving his dick into her asshole in one motion. She screamed and slapped at him with one of her hands, but he pounded away. She didn't exactly protest but didn't seem to have enjoyed the sudden intrusion as opposed to the more gentle way of the past. 

Over and over again, his dick penetrated her asshole as he placed his hands on either side of her shoulders. She screamed in pleasure and pain as her ass was being pounded by his throbbing meat. She cried out for more and for him to slow down at the same time. She seemed as confused as he was.

Finally, he felt the same urge to explode and thrust his hips forward just before releasing another load of his hot sticky cum into her asshole. He rolled over on the floor and stared straight up at her ceiling as he caught his breath.

"I don't know what's happening," he said in quick breaths.

"Maybe we should take you to a doctor," she said as she hovered over him and stared into his eyes with a worried expression on her face. "Maybe it's time to bite the bullet and let Cheryl know."

TBC

Here I share further a XXX site you might be interested~

http://www.sunnyleone.com

and a link to her movie below
https://www.netflix.com/title/801329...=13747225&t=cp
Old 03-04-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Part XXIII

Am I a Monster?

Lucky stared at Lois in horror as he digested what she had just suggested. How could he put himself in such a situation? How could he put himself in a position where telling Cheryl seemed like the necessary steps even if it meant he and Lois both revealing themselves to her?

"No," he said in a whisper. "I have to think of another way. Cheryl can't know."

"I don't want her to know either Lucky," Lois said as she stood on her knees and looked down at her ripped panties. "You seemed out of control though. You looked more afraid of yourself than I ever could be."

"I know," Lucky said as he closed his eyes. "Give me some time to try and figure it out though. It would be a bit ridiculous to ruin everything for the both of us just because my body and brain are going through a strange faze. Maybe it's something I can work out."

"I would love for that to be true," Lois said, but her frown told him that she didn't believe it. After a long moment of her thinking, she finally spoke again. "Okay then. If you think you can control it then I'll forget the whole thing."

"Thank you," Lucky said as he sat up on the floor and looked at her. "Did I hurt you?"

Lois looked into Lucky's eyes without speaking for a moment. Her facial expression went from one emotion to the other, but she landed on sympathy as she spoke.

"No," she said, obviously lying. "But you ripped my panties."

"Sorry," Lucky forced a laugh. He knew she was trying to lighten the mood and he wanted that just as bad as she had. He stood up from the floor, pulled his pants back up and walked toward the door before turning to regard the woman still on her knees behind him.

"It's okay Lucky," she said softly as he locked his eyes on hers again. She forced a small smile as she stood and approached him. 

She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him into a tight hug as he returned the favor with his own squeeze. She was such a nice and beautiful woman, and Lucky swallowed hard as he worried over whether he was doing the right thing by not telling Cheryl.

"I have to get ready for work now," Lois said as she released him and looked into his eyes once again. "Are you going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine," he said, trying his hardest to sound confident in his own words. "Don't worry about me. I'll just lock myself in the apartment."

"Okay," Lois said, sounding unconvinced, but nodding just the same. 

Lucky returned to his apartment and closed the door behind him. He stood in front of the door as he attempted to shake the growing static from his head. His heart began to pound in his chest and beads of sweat began to run down his face. The more he struggled the darker his vision became until he couldn't control his actions anymore. 

He must have been standing in front of his door for longer than he thought because Lois had already left for work by the time he left his apartment in search of her. He stood at her door hoping that he would be able to regain control of his body now that he didn't have someone to have sex with, but turned to look down the hall to where Toshiko's apartment was. 

Panic rushed through him as he walked down the hall and knocked on her door. He hoped that she was out. He didn't know what she did for work or even if she worked, to begin with, but he hoped that she was somewhere other than in her apartment.

The door opened and the small Asian woman answered. She was wearing a black dress that opened at the stomach and closed again just below the navel. The dress stopped just shy of her knees and ended with a black trim that Lucky could barely see as it blended with the rest.

She had her hair pulled back in a bun so tightly that it looked painful, and her face was done up with heavy amounts of makeup from thick mascara around her eyes to a dark red lipstick covering her lips.

"Lucky," she said happily. "I was just about to leave for a photo shoot." 

Lucky stepped inside, pushing her back as he kicked the door closed behind him exactly the same way he did Lois. Toshiko's hands were up and pressed against his chest as he walked her into the living room.

"What are you doing?" She demanded with a trembling fear in her voice. "We don't have time for this. I'm going to be late if I don't..."

Lucky wrapped his arm around the woman's back and lifted her in the air as he carried her over to the bar that separated her kitchen from the rest of the apartment. She yelped as he spun her around and laid her on the bar, bent over.

He tried to tell that he was sorry and that he couldn't control it, but whatever had taken control of him wouldn't allow his speech to come out. He watched in horror as he lifted her dress up to reveal her ass as he ripped her panties off of one leg, letting them drift over the other leg.

"Lucky," she breathed. "I really don't have the time." She sounded more intrigued and anxious than afraid now. 

He pulled his pants down, kicking them away, and gripped his throbbing cock in his had as he stared down at the woman's small, but firm, ass. He pushed the head of his dick against her pussy and shoved it in, drawing a scream from the woman's lips as he filled her in one motion. 

She began crying out for more as he hammered himself into her over and over again as she held on as tightly as she could to the edge of the bar. Items were being knocked off the bar as he picked up his pace. Sweat covered his entire body as he worked himself in and out of the screaming woman. He could feel her pussy tighten around him as she began to orgasm, but he didn't change his rhythm. 

"Finish however you want," she breathed once her body stopped its rollercoaster of movements from her orgasm. "Please just make sure you're pleased."

Lucky pulled himself out of her and rolled her over on her back. She looked down at him in surprise, but he wasn't done. He spun her body around until she was lying on her back on the bar with her face aimed at him. She looked up at him with confusion on her face until she felt the end of his dick push against her face. She looked at his dick and slowly opened her mouth.

He felt her lips around the head of his cock, warmth of her breath washing over his shaft. He placed a hand on each side of her head and pushed his hips forward until he felt the back of her throat. She gagged and slapped her hands at his sides, but he pushed forward a bit more until he felt her throat take him in. She gurgled some incoherent words as he pushed until he felt her head pressed against his inner thighs. He pulled back out until his cock bounced upwards out of her mouth, connecting to her lips with a series of strings of his pre-cum attached from his cock to her open mouth. 

She gasped for breath as he pushed his cock back into her mouth and pushed forward again until he felt himself push past her throat once more. She gagged and gurgled, but didn't slap at him anymore. She was accepting it. He looked down her body to see that her fingers were playing with her pussy. 

She was enjoying it!

He pulled back out once more and looked down as she gasped for air. Her dark mascara was running up her face as the mixture of her saliva and his pre-cum washed it from her eyes. Her moans increased as he slipped his cock into her mouth and down her throat once more. Her fingers working furiously.

He picked up his pace, pushing himself down her throat and pulling back just enough to allow her breath before shoving back in again. Before long his pace had picked up to a quick fuck as he rammed his cock down her throat over and over again. 

Her moans had shifted to screams of pleasure that would get muffled by every thrust of his hips. He felt his own orgasm coming soon, so he leaned over and placed his hands on the bar as he thrust his hips back and forth quicker and quicker until he felt his balls tighten. The fuzz in his brain grew so intense that he thought that he would pass out.

Finally, he pulled his cock from her throat and shot his first load in her mouth. He stood up straight as he grabbed his shaft in his hand and pulled out of her mouth. He worried about drowning her in his cum.

She coughed as the first stream of his cum poured from her mouth and up her face, running over one eye. His second load shot a long line over her chin and down her neck, splashing over her black dress. Load after load released from him until there was nothing else to come out. 

The static of his thoughts cleared and he once again gained control of his actions. He looked down at the tiny woman lying on the bar, her head hanging backward in the air. She was covered in his spunk and continued to cough as she rolled herself over and slid off onto her feet. She looked up at him as she wiped the cum from her eye.

"That was unexpected," she laughed. "I have to call the photographer and let her know I'm going to be late."

"I'm sorry," Lucky said and must have had horror painted on his face because she looked at him confused.

"Sorry for what?" She asked with a laugh. "That was fucking amazing!"

She gave him some more reassuring words as she rushed him out the door so that she could clean up and get ready for the photo shoot once again. 

Once she closed the door behind him, he walked down the hallway shaking his head. What was happening to him? How long until he did something that wouldn't be forgiven? How long until he hurt someone? 

He stepped into his apartment and sat down on the couch. He looked at the book that he had tossed on the floor earlier, but just grimaced and shook his head. The book wouldn't help. He didn't think he'd be able to concentrate on it at the moment anyway. Too many thoughts running through his mind. 

He had to tell Cheryl. Things were not going to get better on their own. Things might not ever get better. He was frightened. He had never felt so alone in his life.

A thought came to him that sent chills down his spine.

Was this a side effect of being Project Lucky or was this something the organization was doing to him somehow? What could it mean?

He often thought of Addison. He lied awake most nights thinking of the woman that didn't love him back, but he had never wanted to see her as bad as he wanted to see her right then. She was the only one that knew him. Truly knew him. She was the only one that could actually help him figure out what was happening. 

He thought about turning himself into the organization, but even if he had decided that was the best solution, he didn't know how to contact them. He didn't know where they were or even who they were. He only knew Tara. 

He did have memories of seeing another woman that had stood next to Tara. Some tall red-headed scientist, but he didn't know her name and didn't even know if he'd recognize her if he saw her in a crowd.

What was he going to do?

A knock at his apartment door brought his attention from one set of worries to another. What if it was Toshiko? What if the small Asian woman had changed her mind about his brash actions? What if it was Cheryl? What if it was Lois?

He walked to the door as the knocking continued. 

If it were Cheryl, then she would just use her key card and enter, he thought. Lois only knocked once and she always knocked quietly. Toshiko had never knocked on his door, but he assumed she was in a rush to make up for lost time with her photoshoot. 

Who could it be then?

He opened the door and his eyes shot wide open. His vision became blurry, but it wasn't from the sickness this time. Tears filled his eyes and began to trickle down his cheeks. His heart began to pound in his chest as he stared at the open door.

"Hey Lucky," Addison said as she wiped a few tears from her own eyes. "We need to talk."

TBC
Old 03-04-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
cokexia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more updates!
Old 04-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Part XXIV

Love's Return

He couldn't believe his eyes. He had been trying to get over Addison ever since she had given him back to Cheryl without any sense of sorrow other than a slight tear that he had seen roll down her cheek on that fateful day. He had grown used to not having her. He had accepted the fact that he would never be able to see her again.

All of that went away as soon as he saw her standing in the doorway to his new apartment. Her eyes were wet with tears as she smiled at him. Her brown hair still just stubble as she kept her head shaved. Her Hazel eyes shining as she looked into his. 

She was wearing a tightly fitted blue shirt that ended just as the waist of her bluejeans began. Her figure was curvy, yet muscular in tone and she looked as though she wanted to leap into his arms.

He reached out and wrapped his arms around her. She felt so wonderful to him. It was like no time had passed between them. The warmth of her body was all he needed. He wanted to breathe in the sweet scent of her perfume as he pressed his lips to the brown stubble on her head. She began sobbing into his chest as her arms wrapped around him in a return gesture.

Tears flowed from his eyes as well as he squeezed her tightly in his arms. He pulled back and looked her in the eyes, keeping his hands on her sides as he was afraid she would disappear from his sight. She was real though. She wasn't his imagination. 

"Come in," he said in a hoarse whisper as she nodded and stepped inside. He closed the door behind them and turned to regard her once more.

"How?" He asked but before he could continue any question, she was pressed against him once more. This time, her mouth was on his. He closed his eyes and felt her soft parted lips worked his open as her tongue gently slipped in. He let his tongue dance with hers as they stood in front of the door and made out for what felt like a flash and an eternity at the same time.

"I've missed you," she said through a quivering voice as she held back more tears. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too," he offered as he released his hold on her to allow her to step back a bit. "I thought you didn't care about me anymore. I thought you gave me up and that was that in your eyes. I..."

"I did what I thought was right," Addison said quickly. "Lucky, it has tortured me ever since. I didn't want you to leave. I wanted to fight for you. I wanted to tell Cheryl that I have fallen in love with you, but there are things that Heron told me about the organization that I never told you." 

"Like what?" Lucky asked, feeling relieved to hear that Addison felt the same about him as he did about her. 

Addison told him what Heron had said to her. She explained that the people that had made him the way he was would be coming after him. She then told him about her recent visit by two women from that same organization. She told him that the women explained that he was in danger from himself.

"I've been losing control ever since last night," he explained. "I try, but something takes over and controls my body."

"So it is true," Addison said as she walked toward Lucky and placed her hands on his shoulders. "I'm not leaving again without you by my side."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me," Lucky said with a genuine smile spread across his face. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers once more. 

She returned his kiss with matching passion. He slid his hands down her back and beneath the waistline of her jeans to feel her soft panties that covered her rump. She ran her hands down his stomach and pulled the button of his pants free before sliding his zipper down. He felt release around his waist as his pants were opened. 

Addison's hands slid over his underwear to feel his growing erection as it begged to be released from its cloth prison. She rubbed the lump in his boxer-briefs as it grew to her touch as their tongues danced quicker. 

He longed for her again. He wanted to feel her around him. He desired nothing more than to have sex with her right then and there. It wasn't the crazy change in instinct taking over, but a different kind of instinct this time. 

He loved Addison and wanted to be with her. He worshiped the woman more than he had ever loved anything else in his life.

Her hands gripped the waistline of his underwear and pants as she lowered herself on her knees, pulling them down in her decent. His cock bounced out happily as she eyed it with lust in her eyes. She looked up at him as her mouth opened. She slid her tongue up his shaft until her lips took the head in her mouth. 

He rubbed his hands over her head, feeling the texture of her closely cut hair as her mouth took all of him in, swallowing his entire cock without slowing. She pulled back until only the tip of his cock was between her lips once more before looking up at him and smiling.

He couldn't believe what was happening. He couldn't believe he had his Addison back. He couldn't believe any of it. He didn't' care about the organization. Damn them if they wanted to keep him from his love!

She pulled her head back and let his cock fall from her mouth as she looked up at him once more and spoke.

"I missed that taste," she purred. "I also miss it being inside of me."

He didn't need any more hints than that. Dropping to his knees, he pulled the button of her jeans free and laid her back. She raised her hips up enough to allow him to wiggle her pants and panties down her legs until he was able to pull them free from her feet. Her shoes came off with her pants and thudded across the floor as he tossed them aside. Her shaved pussy sat in front of him and he wasted no time. 

She moaned and grabbed his hair in fists as he dove his tongue inside of her, tasting what he never thought he'd be able to taste again. Her hips rolled as he worked his mouth against her pussy. He slid his tongue down to her asshole and moistened it with his saliva, causing more moans from his love.

Eventually, he rose his head from between her legs and smiled up at her. She was looking down at him with misty eyes as her smile slowly grew on her face. 

"Fuck me," she whispered.

He lifted himself up on his hands and crawled up her body as she reached out to gently pull on him in the same direction that he was already moving. He looked into her eyes as he lowered his hips and felt his cock push against her wet cunt. Pushing a bit further, he felt his rod slip inside of her, drawing a long moan of pleasure from her lips. 

She closed her eyes as he pushed himself further inside of her. She felt amazing to him. She felt different than all the other women that he had been with. There was a connection that went beyond physical when he had sex with Addison. It was beyond emotional as well. It was just something more.

He felt his hips touch hers as his dick became completely submerged within her womb. He lowered his face and pressed his parted lips to hers once more. She returned the kiss and he could feel her lips trembling as he began working his cock in and out of her slowly. 

"I've missed this so much," she moaned as she rolled her head to the side, her eyes still closed. "I'm so in love with you Lucky."

Lucky loved hearing those words coming from her. He had tried so hard to forget her and move on with his life, but no matter how hard he tried, she was in his thoughts. He knew that he loved her. He knew that nothing would change that. He knew that. She was his and he was hers. 

In his excitement, he hadn't noticed how much quicker he had picked his pace up. Loud sounds of wet flesh slapping together echoed off the living room walls as the two shared screams of pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pounded himself inside of her over and over again. 

"I'm cumming," she screamed. "It's been so long, Lucky! I'm cumming!"

He felt her pussy close around his cock as he continued thrusting inside of her. Suddenly, her cunt loosened up once more and wet juices sprayed out on the floor and both of their inner thighs as her body exploded into a series of wild jerks. 

He grunted as he pushed and pulled harder and harder. He could feel his own orgasm coming on strong and knew it wouldn't be much longer until he released himself. 

"I want to taste you," she said quickly as she must have noticed his facial expression and knew he was about to cum. "Please, cum in my mouth."

His dick swelled and he could feel the rush of semen flowing up his cock quickly. He pulled his cock out of her pussy as quickly as he could and straddled up her body as he gripped his cock as tightly as he could so not to explode too early. 

The tight grip on his swelling dick didn't stop his load from coming out but did increase the length and power of his shots. He had only made it to her stomach when the first shot blasted out of his cock like a blast from a cannon. She leaned up and opened her mouth, but the shot nailed her in the eye and ran down her cheek. His second shot was a bit more on point, landing on her upper lip as it ran into her mouth. 

She scooted out from under him and got on all fours as she wrapped her lips around his still shooting cock, taking in the last few streams of cum until she sucked it dry.

She sat back on the floor and looked at him with one eye as she wiped his first shot of cum from her eye and cheek before licking it off of her hand and smiling at him. They shared a laugh like they used to before they had parted ways. 

"It feels like no time has passed," Lucky said as he watched Addison finish wiping her face with the tail of her shirt.

"I know what you mean," she said looking back at him with a smile that matched her bright-eyed look. "This feels natural."

"Did you mean it?" Lucky asked.

"Did I mean what?" She asked, her smile not fading.

"Are you really in love with me?" He asked. 

Her smile faded but was replaced with sincerity. 

"Lucky, I've always loved you. I wanted to tell you so badly when you confessed your love to me before you left, but I thought I was doing the right thing by letting you go. I really thought you were in more danger by staying with me." Addison's eyes began to moisten once more, but Lucky crossed the few feet that parted them on the floor and took her in his arms. 

"I understand why you did what you did," he told her, trying to comfort her. "I love you even more for trying to make such a sacrifice."

"They might kill you," she said as she pulled back from him to look him in the eyes again. "That Helen woman sounded like she didn't care whether you lived or died. She'll kill you and me both if they find us and we try and stop them."

"They can try to kill us," Lucky said firmly. "They can try to do a lot of things, but I'll never let anything happen to you. I'll never let anyone pull us apart ever again."

Lucky knew how ridiculous he sounded. How could he be so sure that he could stop somebody that knew more about him than he did? He knew that the pain of death couldn't be worse than the pain of losing Addison again. He knew that no matter what they tried, he would allow them to kill him before they harmed her.

Addison pressed her body against his once more as he embraced her in his arms. Her juices shining off of the living room lights on her inner thighs.

"How are we going to tell Cheryl?" She asked in a sudden urgent tone. 

Lucky didn't know the answer to her question. He dreaded breaking the woman's heart. Cheryl had been so kind to him. She had been so generous. She had taught him things. She had treated him like an equal in the relationship. How could he tell her without breaking her heart? 

"I don't know," he answered honestly. "We'll have to think of something though. She'll be home in a few hours."

TBC

Enjoy......!
Old 04-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
sbfslamdunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story in times of stress out at home. Hope to read more.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
uagree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story and hope can read more updates.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Part XXV

The Confession

Lucky and Addison waiting sat were setting on the couch when the sounds of the door unlocking pulled them from their conversation. It was time for Cheryl to be home. 

His stomach was tying into knots as he thought about what he and Addison were about to tell Cheryl. He didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to see her destroyed as she heard the words that he had run through over and over again in preparation. He knew that nothing he could say would make the results any easier. 

Cheryl had been so kind to him. She had taught him things. She was the first woman to treat him like something other than an object and this was how he was going to repay her? He knew that there was no other way. He couldn't live without Addison. He loved her. He needed her. She was the one who truly understood him. She was the one that he wanted forever.

Knowing what was right didn't make it any easier for him though. 

The door swung open and Cheryl stepped in humming some song to herself as she closed the door behind her.

"I'm home," she sang. 

She turned to face Lucky, who was standing next to Addison and froze as she seen the woman.

"Addison?" She asked as she stepped closer to them in the living room. "What a surprise! Is everything okay?"

"Everything's..." Addison lost her words as she spoke and looked to Lucky for help. 

"Cheryl, we need to talk," Lucky said in a long breath. 

This was it. This was the moment that he had been dreading. This was the moment that he would break poor Cheryl's heart. She eyed him nervously as she stepped up to him and placed her hands on his. 

"What happened?" She asked with wide eyes.

"A lot," Lucky sighed. "Maybe it would be best for you to set down.

Cheryl looked away from Lucky and locked her eyes on Addison with an expression that begged for a quick explanation. Addison merely shook her head and sat back down at the end of the couch. Cheryl sat down on the other end and Lucky took a seat in the center before looking to Cheryl and taking a deep breath.

"So what's going on?" She asked impatiently.

"I guess I should start from my first memory," Lucky said as he placed his hand on Cheryl's. 

He began telling her about Vicki and her ways of using him for sex behind Cheryl's back. Cheryl pulled her hand away but didn't make a move or sound to interrupt his tale. He told her about Rebecca. He told her about the reporter that led his story to Tara and the organization that made him the way he was. 

By the time he got to the Chinese assassin, Heron, Cheryl was standing up next to the couch and shaking her head. Tears were running down her cheeks but she still didn't speak out to interrupt him. She needed to hear everything that he had to say.

Eventually, his story came to Addison and his time with her that caused him to fall in love. Addison reached out and grabbed his hand at that point for comfort as he went on. 

"I never intended it to be this way Cheryl," he tried to explain, but Cheryl just shook her head as she wiped tears from her face. 

"I don't get it," Cheryl finally said after a long moment of silence that terrified Lucky. "If you made this great sacrifice, why did you decide to hunt him down now?"

She was staring right past Lucky toward Addison, who was trying to act as calm as she could, but he could tell she was as nervous as he.

"Two members of the organization came to me," she began. "They told me that Lucky was in danger. They said that he would start losing himself and that if anyone stood in the way then they wouldn't think twice about killing him."

Cheryl's eyes shot wide, but she took a breath and lowered her brows once more in a mixture of anger and sadness. He had never seen her so sad. She appeared to look like he had felt when he thought that Addison didn't love him. She looked like her entire world had been broken apart beneath her feet. 

"I'm so sorry Cheryl," he said as he stood up and placed his hands on her arms. 

"Get away from me," she snapped as she pulled back roughly and took a few steps back. "I was wrong to think men could be treated as anything but a man!"

"Cheryl," Lucky said, but he couldn't think of anything else to say. What could he say to make her feel better about what was happening to him? What could he possibly do to make all this up to her?

"Just," she began as she closed her eyes to try and shut off another flood of tears from coming down her cheeks. "Just go."

Lucky looked at Addison, who was looking almost as sad as Cheryl. What had he done? Why was something like this so hard? He got what he had been wanting. He should be happy with the events. He was going to go home with Addison where he wanted to be, but the sight of his master in such disarray caused his heart to ache. 

"Something's been taking control of me, Cheryl," He tried to explain. "It started last night but continued this morning with you remember? I couldn't control myself. I couldn't..."

"I said go," she repeated in a firmer tone as she looked up at him with bloodshot eyes.

"I'm scared of what I might end up doing to you," the words rushed out as he tried to get her to understand what was happening to him. 

"Go or I'll call the police," Cheryl said with a sense of finality in her tone that had Addison grab him by the hand and pull him out of the apartment.

"I feel so bad," he told Addison as they make haste down the hallway toward the elevator. 

"Lucky?" Lois called out from behind them. He turned to see the blond woman eyeing him and Addison curiously. "Everything okay?"

"Lois," he was happy to see her. "Please, help Cheryl."

"What happened?" She asked with more concern in her tone now. "Is she okay?"

"I didn't want to break her heart," he offered as tears began to blur his vision and his throat felt like it was tightening up. "I didn't mean to..."

Addison pulled him through the open doors of the elevator. The last thing Lucky saw was Lois pounding on Cheryl's door just before it cracked open. The elevator doors closed, leaving him alone with his love.

"She's going to be okay Lucky," Addison said as she cleared her throat. "She's a strong woman. She'll bounce back from this."

Lucky looked to Addison, who was wiping tears off of her own cheeks. He wondered if she really believed what she was saying or just wanted to believe it. 

The elevator doors opened and the two stepped out into the lobby of the apartment building. It felt strange. It felt like he was abandoning everyone. He felt bad for Cheryl of course, but there was more. He felt bad for Lois, who had treated him kindly since he had moved into the building. He felt bad for Toshiko and her experimental ways that she seemed to enjoy more and more as she would experience them.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Within a few minutes, Lucky and Addison were in her rental car and riding toward her hotel room. The lump in his throat began to relax as he stared at her. The bright street lamps shining on her face as they rushed by, causing a strobe outline of her beautiful face. She looked at him and found him staring at her. A smile grew on her face as they locked eyes. She leaned over and pressed her lips to his.

"I'm glad we finally have each other," she whispered as she gave his leg a small squeeze. 

"I am too," he said. It was true. As horrible as he felt for Cheryl and the others, he felt ten times better being with Addison. 

The car pulled into a large parking garage before pulling to a stop. Addison was the first to open her door and step out. Lucky got out of the car and followed her to a large elevator and waited for the doors to open in the dim lighting provided by a single blinking orange lamp swinging from a broken base above the doors.

A car pulled up and parked behind them, drawing Addison's attention. She reached into a small leather bag that she had pulled out of her car, but didn't take her hand out as she seemed to have found what she was looking for.

Three of the car doors opened and three shadowy figures stepped out before walking in their direction. Addison appeared to be focused entirely on figures, for she didn't even blink when the doors opened behind her.

The figures stepped into the soft glow of the orange light to reveal Cheryl, Lois, and Toshiko approaching them. Addison seemed to relax and pulled her hand from the leather bag as they got closer.

"We're not done yet," Cheryl said in a hoarse voice as she stared at him and Addison in an angry and set expression. "Our conversation isn't over."

"Maybe we should go somewhere more private and talk," Lois suggested as she forced a smile.

"I think that would be best," Addison said slowly as she eyed the three women curiously. "We can go to my room."

Lucky rode in the elevator with the four women in complete silence. It was the most awkward moment he had ever experienced. No One spoke a word and it seemed like no woman wanted to even look at another, let alone him.

The elevator doors opened to a grimy looking hallway with stains on the walls. Addison stepped out and led them to a door at the very end of the hallway before pressed her key card to the door and pushing it open. He let the other women enter the small room before following. 

The small room felt cramped with all the women in it. Toshiko walked over and took a seat in a chair by a large window that looked out into an alleyway while Lois dropped down on the end of the bed and watched everyone else in the room with suspicious and worried eyes. Cheryl crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall next to the door as Addison dragged another chair from beside Toshiko and dragged it to the center of the room. 

Lucky looked at each woman and expected someone to break the ice. Someone had to start talking or he would go crazy. 

"Is he going to be okay?" Cheryl finally asked, breaking the silence so quickly that Lucky almost jumped. He noticed Toshiko actually did give a start.

"I'll do everything in my power to make it so," Addison said with a nod of certainty. 

"How do you know they didn't follow you here?" Cheryl asked in a still angry tone. "You could have just guided them straight to him."

"I took every precaution I could think of," Addison answered flatly. "I paid my entire way with cash and used a fake name to get here. There's no way they could have tracked me here through papers."

"What about other ways of tracking," Lois asked. "If this organization has as much money and resources as I've heard they have then couldn't they have another way of tracking you?'

Addison shook her head before her eyes went wide. She grabbed her leather bag and dumped it out on the floor of the room. Random items spilled out everywhere, but one item stuck out to Lucky. A large revolver sat in the middle of all the items. A large hand-cannon that she always carried with her just in case something went bad.

Addison rummaged through the random items before pulling the bag inside out. Everything seemed normal to him, but she still didn't seem satisfied. She began running her hands through the liner until she stopped. Wide-eyed with fear, Addison looked up to Lucky.

"What's wrong?" he asked dropped next to her on the floor and looking at where her hands were. 

She picked up a small knife from the items on the floor and sliced a small cut in the liner before reaching her fingers in. She pulled out a small metal thing with a single light in the center. The light was blinking. She carried the small item to the sink next to the door that surely led to the hotel room's bathroom before taking the handle of the knife and crushing the device against the hard surface of the porcelain. 

"I messed up bad," she said with a low hanging head. "I shouldn't have come here."

"Was it a tracking device?" Lucky asked as he looked up from the floor at her back. 

"I'm not sure, but what else could it be?" She answered before turning to face him, her back pressed against the sink. "I'm so sorry."

"What do we do now?" Cheryl asked, her arms still crossed. 

Toshiko spoke up, but Lucky couldn't hear what she was saying. All he could hear was his own blood pumping through his body as static began to block his vision. He felt his erection growing within his pants as he looked from one woman to another. 

Not now, he shouted to himself in his head. 

He stood up. No, not him. The beast within him was in control.

He scanned the room to see none of the women had paid any attention to him yet. They were all listening to whatever Toshiko was saying to them. He took a step toward the small Asian woman, causing her to look at him.

Her eyes went wide as she looked down. He looked down to see what she was looking at and noticed that at some point he had jerked his pants off and was approaching her with his throbbing cock in his hand.

She stood up from the chair and jumped in an attempt to get away from him, but he caught her by the arm and pulled her to him. He looked into her face. She was saying something, but he couldn't hear her. Only his heart beat. Only his blood.

He felt hands on his arms from behind him and turned to see Cheryl trying to pull him back, but he reached back and grabbed her, pulling her next to Toshiko and holding her in place. He could feel their hearts pounding in their chests. He could sense their reluctance as he eyed them up and down. He could also sense something a bit more intriguing. They seemed strangely excited by what was about to happen.

Static filled his vision for a moment once more and when he reclaimed his vision, he saw Toshiko bent over the small table in front of the window. The small skirt that she was wearing had been pulled up to her hips and her panties were ripped to shredded pieces. He held a hand over her ass, holding her on the table as his other hand was pressing the back of Cheryl's head as she gagged on his cock.

He looked over at the other women. Lois was standing in front of the bed with widened eyes as Addison shouted something. He guided Cheryl up by her hair and yanked Toshiko off of the table before bending his old master over the table. He then picked the small Asian woman up and laid her down on Cheryl, back to back.

He pressed his cock into Cheryl's pussy and shoved it in. Sparks filled his vision as he sensed her heart beat strongly. It was speeding up as he began pounding his dick inside of her at a quick pace. 

Toshiko looked down at him with a face that showed a mixture of fright and excitement as she awaited her turn. He pulled out of Cheryl and pressed the end of his shaft against Toshiko's asshole. Her eyes narrowed almost to completely shut as he felt her ass protest, but reluctantly take him in. He pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her ass while her heart raced with pleasure and pain. 

"Lucky," Addison's voice shot through the heart beats as he rammed his cock into the woman. He looked over to see his love eyeing him with fear. "Don't fight it Lucky."

He looked back to Toshiko as her mouth was opened widely in what had to have been a scream as he felt her ass pucker around him in an orgasm. Her pussy juices leaking out and dripping down onto Cheryl's ass. He ripped his cock from the small Asian's asshole and tossed her to the side, she crashed on the floor next to the table and lied still.

He shoved his cock into Cheryl once more and felt her pussy suck him in like it was hungry for him. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the end of the table. He felt the heat of her soaking wet pussy drive him harder and harder until her body jerked in motions suggesting her orgasm was upon her. Once he felt her pussy loosen up around him once more, he pulled himself out of her and turned to regard the other two women in the room.

Addison was already in the nude and was slowly walking toward him, swaying her hips from side to side as she approached. He looked over her shoulder to see Lois working frantically to get her clothes off as she stumbled toward him as well. 

Static filled his vision and when his eyes were back to normal once more, he saw Addison's large breasts bouncing in the air as he held her upright and was picking her up and dropping her down on his angry cock. He wanted more. He wanted all. 

He could feel her heart beating from within. He could sense her pleasure as he filled her over and over again. Her hands were gripping the back of his neck tightly as he sent on the ride. Her back arched as he felt her heartbeat speed up to a racing pattern. Her insides began to tremble as her eyes closed. She was locked in a passionate orgasm. Once she had finished and looked back at him, he lifted her off of his cock and dropped her to the floor next to Toshiko.

He looked over to a nervous looking Lois. She was standing next to him in the nude. Her long blond hair tied back in a ponytail that extended down to her ass. Her eyes went wide for a moment as he reached out and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her toward him. He guided her to the table where Cheryl was still laying. One swift motion of his hands sent Cheryl off of the table and onto the floor next to the other three women.

He picked Lois up and dropped her on the table so that she was setting and facing him with her legs spread and her pussy within perfect access for him. Her eyes shot open as he plunged himself inside of her fully in one swift and rough motion. 

He felt her heart racing as he hammered himself into her. Her pussy grabbed and released as he slammed his cock inside of her so hard that her hair was flying back and forth from the jarring movements. Her breasts swayed up and down and she had long lines of sweat splashing on her naked flesh as he worked himself in her.

He could feel her legs wrap around his waist as she orgasmed on him. He had done it. He had made all four women orgasm with his cock. He had done his job. 

Almost.

He pulled his cock out of Lois, dripping wet with the juices of all the women's orgasms, and pushed her off of the table next to the others. He gripped his cock and looked down as they looked up at him. 

He grabbed Addison's head and shoved his cock down her throat before pulling it out and releasing his grip. He looked at Cheryl and felt her hair between his fingers as he shoved his cock down her throat as well. He could feel her hands grab his ass as he pumped himself into her a few times before releasing her as well. Toshiko eyed him in surprise as he gripped her hair and he could feel her gag as his cock plunged down her throat. He pulled out of her mouth and released as she coughed onto Cheryl. He gripped Lois's ponytail firmly in his hands and used his hold to pull her mouth onto his cock until he felt it penetrate her throat. 

He shifted from one woman's throat to another. Stopping just long enough to fuck their mouths a few times before moving to the next. He did this until he felt his cum boiling inside of him. Every woman eyed him expectantly as he gripped his cock tightly and sprayed his cum over their faces. By the time his last shot fired from him each woman was covered in his spunk.

He felt the muscles in his legs give out and then all he could see was the ceiling, followed by the darkening image of the four woman looking down at him from above. Then the darkness took over.

TBC

Just Enjoy....!
Old 06-04-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Part XXVI

Doctor's Orders

Lucky's head felt like it was going to split in two as the car sped down the highway toward some location that Toshiko suggested they go. Apparently, she knew some woman who would doctor men without the proper paperwork. That's exactly what he needed. He could only imagine how easy it would be for the two women looking for him to find him if he were laid out in some hospital room.

Cheryl and Addison discussed what they thought the best form of action was once they had left the back-alley doctor. He couldn't believe Cheryl's turn of attitude toward the whole thing. He could tell that she was still emotionally broken, but the urgency of the situation seemed to be helping her.

His body began to shake uncontrollably as he lied across Lois and Toshiko's laps in the back seat. They pressed down on him firmly with their hands, but his no matter how hard they pushed, they were unable to hold him steady. 

They looked down at him with worry and pity painted on their faces as he groaned through his teeth from the constant waves of pain that washed over him with every beat of his heart. 

"Hang in there," Lois said calmly to him. Her eyes showed what a lie her calm voice truly was. She seemed as scared as he did. 

Cheryl and Addison looked back at him with the same looks of concern as the car felt like it pulled to a stop. It was difficult to tell to him, considering his body was shaking about more than the car was.

The dome lights of the car turned on as the women opened their doors. The light sent a sharp pain that felt like it was stabbing right through his eyes and into the back of his skull. He felt one of the women move out from under his legs as the other one pushed his upper body. He heard her grunting as she tried with all her might to lift him, but knew that it was a fruitless effort. He gripped the back of the car seat and pulled himself up into the sitting position to aid her.

Toshiko, Cheryl, and Addison stood just outside the door as he stepped out. He put his weight on his feet and felt his legs buckle, but he managed to hold himself up with the help of the car behind him. All four women were at his sides and helping him keep standing as slowly stumbled down a long and dark alleyway toward a lonely door to the very back.

They made it to the door and Toshiko slammed the back of her fist into it while staring at him. The door pulled open to reveal a slim woman with black hair and dark complexion. She looked Lucky up and down before nodding her head in a gesture that implied for the women to carry him inside.

The inside of the area they stepped into was dark, with cardboard boxes stacked along every wall and strange utensils hanging high. Another room connecting to the one they walked into had a long table set in the center with a counter that stretched down one wall. A bright light shined down, lighting up the entire room as if it were daylight. The brightness of the light caused Lucky's vision to flash in fazes of solid black and eye piercing white. He moaned in pain as he felt the bed and hopped on it.

"When did this start?" The doctor, if she really was a doctor, asked as she lifted one of Lucky's eyelids open and looked into it carefully with a strange device.

"He collapsed about two hours ago," Addison said frantically. "Somebody's done something to him."

The doctor turned her attention from Lucky to Addison with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Who did what to him?" She asked, sounding frustrated that she even had to ask.

"It's a long story, but this issue started when he couldn't control his sexual urges," Cheryl explained, stepping up next to Addison. "That started last night."

"Can't control his sexual urges?" The doctor sniffed. She seemed amused by the claim as she looked back at Lucky. She seemed to be studying every part of his face by pinching and poking him. "Might as well start there then."

The doctor lifted his shirt up and gave him a look that suggested he helped her. He lifted his arms up to allow her to pull his shirt up over his head. She lied the shirt down on the counter behind her as she unfastened the button on his pants and pulled the zipper down.

"What are you doing?" Addison and Cheryl said in unison before looking at each other, their faces turning red with embarrassment. 

"I have to find out what's wrong with the man," the doctor explained as she pushed her warm hand against his chest as an order for him to lie on his back. "You said it started with sexual urges so I need to take a look at his body to see if I can see any marks that could alert me to his condition."

He lifted his hips up as she pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. Her eyes went wide as they fell upon his growing erection. He felt her hand grab it as she held it up to look at it from all angles. 

"He certainly has some sexual urges," she murmured. "I don't see any physical signs of illness here. He seems extremely healthy."

"The light," he groaned. He shut his eyes as tightly as he could, but the light was piercing through his eyelids and straight into his aching head. He felt as though he would vomit from the pain. "Please."

"The switch is next to the door," the doctor told one of the women behind her. "Turn the light off."

The pain in his head dulled as the light shut off. He could feel the doctor's hand still on his cock as she pulled a stethoscope from around her neck and placed the earpieces in. She used her free hand to place the small circular end to his chest as she listened.

"Strange," she whispered as her eyes narrowed.

"What is it?" Addison asked as she stepped into Lucky's view.

"His heart's rhythm sounds like something I've never heard before," she explained. "It keeps speeding up and slowing down before picking up the pace again. It's not like a heart attack, but more like a... I'm not sure what it's like, to be honest."

Cheryl stepped into view beside Addison. Worry over her face as she looked down at him. He could see the shadows of both Lois and Toshiko standing by the door to the back. 

He looked at the doctor a bit closer than he had before. Her black hair draped down a few inches past her shoulder and her dark eyes along with dark complexion gave her an exotic look. She wasn't exactly dressed like he thought a doctor would dress. She had a long white lab coat on, but it was unbuttoned, showing purple shirt cut low enough to show off her cleavage. She wore tight black pants that stretched out to show off her wide hips and firm legs.

"I think he needs to stay here and rest for a bit," the doctor explained to the others as she removed her hand from his cock and stood up from him. "I should be able to find more out once his body calms down."

"Okay, but we can't stay too long," Addison said.

"It's important that we get him on the move as soon as possible," Cheryl agreed.

"Let me ask you something,' the doctor started. "What's so special about this man that has four women desperately seeking his recovery?"

Cheryl and Addison looked at each other as if they expected the other to come up with an answer that didn't involve the truth.

"He's a special kind of man," Toshiko's voice answered from the shadows. "They'll not find another like him."

"Toshiko," the doctor said as a smile grew on her face. "What exactly is so special about this man?"

"He's just special okay, Muna," Toshiko's voice held a hint of anger in it that Lucky hadn't heard from her before. 

"Okay," the doctor said with a laugh. "You don't have to get so defensive you know?"

"This is just important is all," Cheryl said. 

"Okay," the doctor said loudly as if she were speaking to everyone in the room. "He needs to rest so I need all of you to leave the room okay?"

Arguments struck out, mostly from Addison and Cheryl, but the doctor eventually convinced them that Lucky would be fine in the room by himself. Before long he found himself alone in the dark room staring at the light which was thankfully off.

He must have drifted to sleep at some point because he awoke to the sounds of the door opening to the dark room where he lay. He looked over to see the doctor quietly shutting the door back behind her with a small rolled up piece of cloth in her hands. She looked surprised as she saw him staring back at her.

"I was hoping to not wake you," she whispered. "You need your rest."

"What's in the cloth?" He asked just as quietly.

"It's a shot with a vitamin serum that I made to help get you back on your feet," she explained as she unrolled the cloth to show him a syringe filled with some green liquid. She started to push the needle into his arm, but he caught her by the wrists and held the needle back.

"No shots," he said. What if she was working with the organization? What if she had turned him in?

"What in the hell is going on with you?" She whispered as she studied his face. "What kind of trouble are you in to fear a pick-me-up shot?"

Lucky relaxed as he thought about how ridiculous it was to suspect everyone of being a member of the mysterious organization. She was Toshiko's friend after all. Why would Toshiko take him there if she didn't trust her friend? He released the doctor's wrist and allowed the shot to pierce his arm. She pushed the end of the needle down and Lucky watched the liquid disappear into his arm.

"See?" The doctor said in a teasing whisper. "Still alive, right?"

He looked into her eyes and she shifted nervously for a minute before speaking again.

"My name is Muna, in case you didn't hear it earlier," she greeted with a forced smile. "I'm not as harsh as I make myself sound. I have to sound tough given my profession you understand?"

"Nice to meet you Muna," Lucky said with a soft smile. 

He felt Muna's arm brush against his cock and realized that he had an erection again. She seemed to realize the same thing, for her eyes scanned his body and went wide-eyed as she noticed him.

"I think what you might need is a release from your sexual tension," she whispered with a hint of awe in her tone. "Maybe I should get one of the women in the other room to help you with that."

She started to walk out of the room, but Lucky caught her by the back of her lab coat and pulled her back to him. She spun around on him, holding the needle like it was a knife. He released his grasp and held his hands out defensively.

"Don't get them," he pleaded. "They need rest as much as you claim I do. They worry enough about it as it is."

Muna looked down at him for a long moment before nodding.

"Very noble of you for a man," she said with a bit of pride in her voice. She sighed as she looked down at his erection again. "Yet, I do think you need a release."

"Please don't wake them if they are asleep," he begged once more and she nodded once again.

"I guess that just leaves me then doesn't it?" she asked as she looked back at his erection. "Well, I guess you could just do that yourself." She looked back into his eyes and smiled before saying, "but what's the fun in that?"

He felt her grasp his cock before she began sliding her hand up and down over the shaft. He closed his eyes to her warm touch. She braced herself by placing her other arm on his chest and leaning over as she jerked her hand up and down at a quick pace. 

Her breathing picked up as she worked his cock with her hand quicker and quicker. She was obviously trying to give him his release as quickly as she could. She kept looking over her shoulder to make sure the door was still closed as if she were worried about someone walking in on them. 

He let the arm on her side fall down from the bed's surface and slid his hand up the backside of her leg, causing her to look at him with raised eyebrows. She didn't protest to the touch, but he moved slowly up her leg anyway. Her legs were tight and muscular. He felt his hand slide up to the bottom of her ass, eyeing her the entire time to see if she would slap his hand away, but she didn't. She seemed wholly focused on what her hand was doing.

He slid his hand up her ass and squeezed slightly once he had a handful of her cheek. She shifted her hips a bit to allow him freer access to her rump as her upper body shook from the quick jerking motions she was doing with her hand. 

He raised his hand a bit more until he was able to grab the waistline of her thin and stretchy black pants. She breathed a heavy sigh as he pulled her pants down below her ass and he couldn't tell if it was because of the excitement of what he was doing to her or the exhaustion of what she was doing to him.

He stared at her firm ass as it stood bare in front of him. He pulled at her hip until she stepped back a bit more, bringing her ass to his face. He pressed his lips to one cheek and playfully nibbled the cheek, causing another long and soft sigh from her. He pushed his head down until he could smell her wet pussy but still couldn't reach it with his mouth.

He slid his tongue down her crack until he felt it drop into her small and tight asshole, drawing a sigh that almost turned into a moan. Her hand still working furiously on his cock, she stepped around until her ass was easier for his mouth to access. He slid his tongue down from her ass and finally was able to taste some of her juices from her pussy.

As he worked to taste more of her, he felt her warm and wet mouth on the end of his dick as her hand continued its tireless work on the shaft. He pulled her leggings a bit more down and she raised a leg and pushed the other leg of the leggings down off her foot, the other one staying around her calf. 

Her hand's motions stopped and were replaced by her mouth as she brought her head down over his cock. He reached over with both hands and lifted the bottom half of her body off the floor and over him until she was straddling his face. He dove his tongue deep into her pussy as he felt her moan vibrate his cock.

He tickled her clit with his tongue as he felt her lips tighten around his dick. She worked her mouth up and down on his cock almost as quickly as her hand had been working him. Her soft whispered moans breathing the hot air of her breath around him as she raised and lowered her head.

Her juices flowed more frequently as he traded her clit for diving his tongue deeply into her and back again. She moaned out loud, just above a whisper, as juices sprayed violently from her pussy over his face. Her moans vibrating his cock was enough to send him to the release that she wanted him to have and with a quiet grunt, he shot his load into her mouth.

She made a noise of surprise as her mouth was suddenly filled with his spunk. He could feel his cum rolling down the sides of his shaft as she tried, but failed, to swallow his load. She sucked on him until every last drop had exited his rod. 

She stepped back off of the bed and pulled her foot back through the leg of her leggings and pulled them up above her hips before she wiped the excess cum that had been dripping down her chin off with the back of her lab coat.

"Now get some rest," she said with a wink. "Doctor's orders."

TBC

Your turn to relax too....

Just Enjoy.... ........ .....
Old 07-04-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
qunian188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue sharing
Old 07-04-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Part XXVII - [l]The Finale[/I]

Static

Lucky awoke in the dark room once again. He sat up on the bed and felt fully recharged. A smile spread across his face as tested the strength of his legs and found them as strong as ever. He wondered if the shot that Muna had given him had really worked.

The room was dark, but Lucky's eyes had adjusted to it quite nicely and found the door with no issues at all. He pulled the door open and looked out to see his four friend asleep at random locations in the room. 

Addison was the first to open her eyes. She smiled as she noticed him walk out of the back room with energy. 

"Good as new?" She asked in a whisper as she sat up and wiped the sleep from her eyes. 

"Feels like it," he softly laughed. "How long was I out?"

"I'm not sure," she admitted as she pulled her phone from her pocket and looked at the lock screen. "A few hours it seems."

Lucky sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her back to pull her closer to him. She laid her head over on his shoulder as he sat back against the wall. 

"I can't wait until this is all over and we can go back to your cabin," Lucky whispered.

"Our cabin," she corrected as she lifted her head and looked him in the eyes. Her smile was enough to melt his heart and he leaned into her for a long and passionate kiss.

Cheryl stirred a bit and pushed herself up from the floor where she had been sleeping to look at him and Addison. She stretched her arms out wide and yawned.

"Feeling better?" She asked as she looked at Lucky just long enough to see him embracing Addison, before looking away.

"Much," he admitted, trying to make a mental note to not pull his arm away from his love.

"We should wake the others and head out," Addison said as she stood up from Lucky and began shaking the other two women's shoulders until they groaned themselves awake. "Where's the doctor?"

"I'm not sure, but we can thank her later," Cheryl answered as she walked over to the door that led back into the alleyway. "We don't have time to find her."

In a few seconds, all the women were up and facing the door as Cheryl pushed it open. Rain pounded down from the night sky with a crack of thunder sounding off from a distance.

"Looks like we're going to get wet," Lois said with a giggle that almost covered up her discomfort. 

They ran out of the door. The rain had their clothes soaked as if they had jumped into a body of water within seconds as they rushed down the alleyway toward the car. Two silhouettes stepped in the way, blocking them from their exits.

"Lucky," a female voice that sounded eerily familiar shouted over the sounds of the heavy rain. "It's been a long time."

"Hurry," Addison shouted at her friends. "Head back."

They turned and ran back toward the door, but Muna stood there with a facial expression of sorrow and regret.

"I'm sorry," she shouted over the rain before closing the door.

Addison tried to open the door, but it was locked. She turned to look toward the end of the alleyway at the two women. Lucky turned to see them walking closer.

"This can go one of two ways Lucky," the leader of the two shouted. "You can come with us and we'll fix you or you can fight us and we can take you back in pieces."

"You sick sadistic bitch," Cheryl shouted loudly, but her words were lost in the sounds of clapping thunder much closer than the first.

"You would know, Cheryl," the leader laughed. "Purchasing a man for the purpose of pleasing yourself sexually. Who's the sadistic one here?"

Toshiko was pounding on the door and shouting curses at her friend. 

The two women stepped close enough for Lucky to make their features out. He recognized the taller woman. She had long red hair that was plastered down the side of her face by the relentless rain as water poured small waterfalls from the ends of her dark-rimmed glasses. 

"You are Helen," he shouted through the rain. "You were the one next to Tara when I woke up from the operation."

"Operation?" Helen laughed. "Is that what Tara told you?"

Lucky blinked the pouring water from his eyes as he digested her words. If he hadn't been through an operation then how did he have his abilities? Better yet, if he didn't go through an operation then how did he have memories of waking from that large tube?

"Give up and save your friends a lot of harm, Lucky," she shouted as she stopped walking toward him. "Come with us and I'll explain everything."

"Go to hell," Addison shouted. Anger dripping from her voice.

"I have an idea," Lucky said just loud enough for Cheryl and Addison to hear over the rain. "It has to work."

He heard both women asking him what he was doing as he walked from them toward the two women blocking their paths. Helen stepped back a few paces but the other woman stood her ground. 

She had shoulder length black hair that was stuck flat to her head from the rain. She wore a shiny black suit with a zipper running from her crotch and just unzipped enough to show off her large breasts. He approached her slowly as she held her stance strongly with her legs spread enough to hold balance from any possible attack.

"It doesn't have to be this way," he shouted so that the woman could hear him. "You can just walk away and let me live my life."

The woman didn't answer. 

He closed the rest of the ground between them until he was standing face to face with the other woman as she stared into his eyes. He eyed the pouring water from the rain as it ran between her large breasts as she stood completely motionless.

With as much speed as he could muster, he lunged forward, tackling the woman and knocking her back. She didn't fall but took two long steps back before dashing into him so hard that he thought his ribs were going to crack. She was much stronger than she looked.

He felt her knee smash into his gut as he doubled over and fell to the ground, holding his stomach and coughing. He watched her feet as she circled around him and suddenly felt her arms wrap around his throat from behind as she lifted him to his feet. 

He struggled against her hold, but it was too strong. He reached back and slapped her legs, but it was a fruitless attempt.

Finally, she released her hold on him and he fell back to the ground gasping for air, sucking in almost as much rain as air. He rolled on his back as the woman stepped around into view and looked down at him. 

He felt his energy picking back up, but feigned exhaustion. He might not be able to overpower her, but he could possibly out-think her.

She lowered herself to pick him back up to his feet when he reached up and pressed his lips to hers. Shock held her frozen for a moment as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He could feel her tongue dance with his for a moment. He reached up and felt the zipper of her suit before pulling it down enough for her breasts to pop out of the tight black leather. 

She dropped on him, straddling his lap as her mouth still pressed against his. She worked her zipper down further until it unzipped past her crotch and down one inner thigh. He felt her hands pull his pants down just before he could feel the streams of rainwater rushing from her body down on his dick.

She shifted her hips until he could feel the head of his dick press against her pussy as she dropped herself on his shaft. Her cunt swallowed his entire cock in one motion as she sat down. A moan escaped her lips as she pushed him down onto his back. The rain pelted his face and eyes, but he kept them open to stare at the mysterious woman that was grinding her hips on him. 

Her lips parted in a moan as she slid her hands up his chest and to his throat. Suddenly he couldn't breathe as she squeezed her hands so tightly that he wasn't sure if he'd die from suffocation or his neck snapping first. Her eyes were emotionless and cold. She moaned as he felt her pussy pulsating his cock over and over again. He gripped her wrists and tried to pull her hands from his neck, but her grip was too strong.

Her cunt seemed as though it was massaging his dick as she rolled her hips back and forth while simultaneously choking him to death. He could feel his balls tighten at the same time his vision began to darken. He just had to cum inside of her. He kept telling himself to cum. Once he came, she would stop.

Stars began to take over his vision as he finally blew his hot sticky load inside of the mysterious woman's womb. She screamed out in pleasure as her hips rolled quicker. She was orgasming! He had done it! He had saved himself and his friends!

Only she didn't let go. Once her throes of pleasure had faded back to nothing, she leaned down on his body and he felt her hands squeeze tighter. He could feel a cracking sensation on his neck as he tried desperately to suck in air.

A loud boom blasted above the sounds of the rain. At first Lucky thought it was thunder until he noticed the hole missing out of the woman's shoulder. She looked up from her wound at Addison, who was aiming her pistol directly at her. The dark-haired beauty stood up, pulling her cunt from his cock. His cum was running down her inner thigh and disappearing into the inside of the legs of her suit. She raised a foot above his head and he tried to move, but his body was shutting down as he gasped air and rain at the same time.

Another boom shot through the night and Lucky watched as the woman jarred back from him, catching her footing and staring down at her chest. A large hole was opened between her breasts, but the woman still did not fall. 

She looked back up at Addison and began marching in her direction when another boom sounded out. This time, Lucky watched as metal exploded out of the back of the woman's head. She looked down at him and his eyes went wide in horror.

The interior of the woman's head wasn't a skull, but metal. Where her eye was, now sat a hole with a red light shining brightly from within. She bent down and picked him up with one hand before flinging him away like he weighed no more than a bottle of water. He landed harshly and skidded to a stop just shy of Helen's feet. 

"You should have listened," Helen snapped as he looked back down the alleyway. Helen shoved a needle that was attached to a long wire into his head and began swiping her fingers around a tablet. 

He stood up from the ground without knowing why and began walking to her car as he watched the woman approach his friends. The door closed and his vision went black as he heard sounds of his friends screaming loudly above the rain and another shot fired off.

"There goes Ariel," Helen shouted in anger. He felt the pressure of the needle in his head release and his vision returned. 

He looked out the car window, but all he could see was streetlamps flying by as the car sped down the highway. He looked over at the red-headed woman as she rubbed a towel furiously over her head, attempting to dry her air as much as she could.

"Was she..." he started.

"An android? Yes." She answered his question before he was able to get it out. "She was expensive too!"

"What am I?" Lucky asked, afraid of the answer he would receive.

"We didn't make you who you are, Lucky," she explained in a huff. "We simply made you."

"You mean I'm..." he started. It was all too much. Could he be the same as that woman Helen called Ariel? Could he really be like her?

"You are a different prototype than her, but yes. You are an android too." She eyed him with a curious expression. She probably wanted to see how he would take the news.

"I don't' understand," he admitted as he looked to her for more answers. 

"You are Project Lucky," she began. "Project Lucky was a global effort we made in creating a man with your gifts that was perfect for infiltrating and manipulating powerful women to do things for our benefit. You believe you are a man because that's the best way to convince others that you are a man. I created the AI program that fuels your emotions. The AI program is designed to learn and grow, but I never expected you to actually fall in love."

"But I bleed," he almost pleaded. 

"Your body is made up of organic materials along with mechanical. We couldn't exactly have you walking around with flesh made of steel now, could we? Your semen is a reproducing chemical that is designed to, well, you know what it does don't you?" Helen's facial expression showed pleasure in his discomfort.

"So I'm not real," he said as he looked out the car window. He wanted to bust through the door and run back to his friends, but something deep inside him wouldn't allow it. It was along for the ride.

"What's real?" Helen asked. "You are alive as much as I am. Your feelings are real. Your thoughts are your own. You are you, Lucky. I didn't make you the you that exists right now. I created an empty program capable of learning."

He looked back to the red-headed woman. Her eyes showed caring for him as she reached her hand up and stroked his cheek. She scooted next to him and grabbed his hand. She pulled his hand to her chest.

"You feel my heart?" She asked. He nodded and she pressed her hand against his chest. "I feel yours as well. Just because the heart inside of you isn't human doesn't mean you are any lesser of a being."

"Did you do something to make me crazy with lust?" He asked as he thought about the condition that had been since the previous night.

"Sort of," she admitted. "It was going to happen regardless. We've been feeding a signal that your body feeds off of. The signal is only a small portion of the charge that you need though. You've been slowly losing your sanity since Tara was no longer there to give you the chemicals that your body needs. I only stopped the signal, which sped up the process. It was the best shot we had at finding you."

Helen leaned forward and tugged at her wet shirt as it sucked to her body. She finally managed to pull it over her head. She tossed it to the floor of the car before raising her hips and pulling her pants off in the same manner. He stared at her naked body as she rubbed her towel over it.

"The only way you can receive the charge that you need is to have sex with someone who has injected themselves with the chemicals necessary for your survival," she explained as she pulled her panties off and turned her body to him. "I injected myself before we left for your location tonight. You need the charge before your brain just shuts down and your AI fries itself."

He looked down to see that his pants were still undone from the alleyway with Ariel. He lifted his hips up and pulled his pants down before kicking them off on the floorboard. Helen swung her leg over him until she was straddling his naked lap. He could feel the stubble of her pubes brush against the soft backside of his cock as she pushed her hips forward and looked him in the eyes.

"What's going to happen to me now?" He asked. Helen stared into his eyes as she lifted her hips up and pushed his dick back until he felt it slide against her pussy.

"I'm taking you back to my headquarters," she said before moaning to the feeling of his dick sliding inside of her. "And then I need to run some tests on you."

She lowered her hips until he could feel his entire shaft submerged within her womb. She lifted herself up and down using her knees on the seat and her hands on his shoulders as she continued to speak through passionate moans.

"A reboot of your system might be in order, but I won't know until I take a closer look at the damage," her words turned to cries of pleasure as she bounced on his cock. "Your AI system might be better off with a reset as well as your body."

"My AI?" He asked in shock, but it came out in moans as he felt her warmth spread through his body. "You mean all of my memories? Isn't that the same as killing me?"

"It depends on how you look at it," she cried as her pussy closed around him and she melted against his chest. "The current state of your AI is in love with the woman, Addison. That will prove very unhealthy for you in the long run."

He grabbed her by her hips and began slamming her down on his cock as they continued their conversation. 

"I'll keep it in check," he promised. "I've done it before, I can do it again."

"We'll see," she cried as her body readied itself for another orgasm. 

He could feel his dick swell and knew he would explode into her womb soon. He shoved her hips down and looked her in the eyes as he filled her full of his hot semen. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened as she silently screamed out her last orgasm before slumping against his chest once more.

"The drastic change in your AI's capability of learning is fascinating," Helen said as she pushed herself off of him, allowing his dick to plop out of her as she sat back down on the seat next to him. "I really look forward to seeing how much it's changed since your awakening."

Lucky believed her. He believed that he was a machine. He had too much evidence that proved it to not believe her. The static in his vision as he was going crazy. The strength that he had. The special ability to cause women to do things for him. The obsession with sex that women went through after he had his way with them.

He believed that he was a machine, but he also believed in the love that he felt for Addison. He knew all he had to do was hold on a bit longer. If she wasn't able to find him then he would find a way to escape so that he could search her out once more. 

There was always a way.

This concludes the story of Lucky the sex slave. I hope you enjoyed the twists and turns at the end.

I would love to know any comments that you may have on the story so far.
Who's your favourite character?
Did you have a favourite moment?
How do you feel about the reveal?
Anything at all, good or bad, would be appreciated.

I love hearing feedback! So I would know if I should continue sharing...or just leave these as my finale..

Thank you and have a great day!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1