The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
2nd encounter...... My client office staff......Miss A

So, as usual, during my work encounter.... got to know this Boss from USA, he is aiming to start a sales office in SG.

So, the usual meet up, get to know each other, spoke to him about my product etc..... the usual sales stuff..... He did not commit to my sales and he left for USA......

Time flies and we are in contact over e-mail then. Along the way, he introduce his new hired staff in Singapore, Miss C who is a malaysian lady. Not those head turning lady but i would say.... presentable with Cup C..... well, as we are new to each other, of cos, do the normal sales talk etc..... nothing sexual.

As it would, managed to close the sales and Da-da, I am servicing this account under my sales. In fact, I was busy helping Miss C looking for a rental office to start their operations and a few occasions, I keep going to meet her and accompany her to view some office space (was trying to aim for some extra comms from the rental agreement actually).

Saw a few locations and after some weeks, one day, Miss C rang me up and said that she has found another office unit that she is fond of and would be taking up the offer. I was sad as this unit was not recommended by me (which means I do not get any comms for that).

Miss C asked whether I would like to accompany her to go view the office and also she will be signing off for the lease agreement.........Anyway, I was sales and since I have no appointment for the day, why not..... So, I agreed to go meet her at the new office unit later that afternoon........

Will continue if there are more keen bros here that like this story.........
Please continue soon
Old 02-04-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Screwed S my marketing colleague and now screwing Z a high powered sales mgr.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the support bros. I will write more then.

Yea, bro Rickey, clever observation. I made my mistakes in my past hence i learned my lessons This J was the last girl when I just got married.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2nd encounter...... My client office

YES YES YES, please continue your story, cheers!
Old 02-04-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

"Joe, the HR director wants to see you", my staff told me one morning.

Huh? What did I do wrong? I thought to myself.

I climb the stairs to the HR director's room. In the 4 years I worked at that company, the HR director has never asked to see me.

I entered the HR director's room, exchanged handshake with him and sat down.

"Listen Joe, I will come straight to the point. I heard you recruited a girl J. You are J's manager. I have received feedback that J skirts are too short. They are distracting and not appropriate for work. We are a listed company with an image to protect......blah... Can you look into it....", he went on.

My mind went into overdrive. Does he know I am fucking J for a month already? Which idiot told on us? Is this going to affect my performance evaluation?

I told the HR director I will talk to J about her skirts and left.

Back at my desk, I saw J coming into the office. She wore this exact skirt.

Micro. Short. Flare. My goodness!

J winked Good Morning at me. Sat down beside me and started her work routine. J and me shared a desk.

When no one was watching, J unhooked her bra. Took it off. Pulled down her G strings. Stuffed both bra and panty inside her drawer. Then J mouthed me a kiss. I returned the act.

J was braless and pantyless. This is her routine since I started fucking J. She roamed the office without her bra and panty. She will put them back on before she leaves the office after work. This is to facilitate quickie sex at the staircase.

"Pantyless in that flare skirt?!", I whispered to J.

This girl is daring and crazy!

"For you sweetie", J replied with a smile and a wink.

Since fucking J, I have known J hates wearing clothes. At every available opportunity, she takes everything off.

Throughout the day, colleagues came by to discuss work with J. J was nonchalant about her attire. Her pokies were obvious through her white blouse. It is common for male colleagues to take a second look at J's chest.

But this skirt was totally ridiculous. When J walked hurriedly, the skirt flaps upwards to reveal her naked bum cheeks. And J was pantyless!

My mind went dizzy.

"I have something to tell you", I texted J

"Sure! Tell me when we do it. Where shall we go for sex today?", J replied cheekily.

I could tell J was in the mood for a new sexual conquest. A new high.

J and me discussed what we have not done.

Sex in the park without clothes? J suggested. I agreed. She was brimming with excitement.

Lunch time came. J and me hurried off into my car. I drove to Mount Faber.

At Mount Faber, we found a pavillion and sat ourselves inside it.

J's pussy was leaking wet. I had fingered her throughout the ride. Her flare mini skirt opened easily and she was pantyless, making fingering her an ease in the car.

It never took long for J to get naked. She voluntarily unbuttoned her white blouse. Pulled off her mini skirt. Two items gone and she was stark naked.

I unzipped my pants.

J bent over. Wrapped her thick lips around my dick. Moved her head up and down slowly to suck my dick. J's blow job was a different league from all the girls I have tried.

First, J loves giving blow jobs. That itself is sensuous, seeing a girl that truly enjoys the act of blowing. Second, J's thick lips ensures there is enough contact against my dick to make it meaningful. Third, J's suction was powered like an Electrolux vacuum cleaner. No need to elaborate on this one. Fourth, J uses her tongue to skillfully lick my dick head to tease while she vacuum packs my dick in her mouth.

The most incredible part was: there is this fully naked girl blowing me in the park... in bright daylights!

My dick found a life of it's own.

I was ready to penetrate J.

"Too sterile", J winked at me.

"Huh?"

I knew J was up to some mischief.

J got up. Kicked off her high heels. Held me by my dick. Led me to walk to a bench 25m away.

The bench was a stand alone out in the open. Like the pic. I was fully clothed with my long sleeves office shirt and pants. But J was naked.

"This is so open! Everyone can see!", I protested to J

J smiled at me. "Hence the thrill...heehee", she replied.

This woman is mad!!

The walk to the bench took forever. 25m is not exactly near when walking with a naked woman. I scanned the surrounding in fear trying to see if anyone was around. J didnt care.

When we reached the bench, J got on all fours on the seat. Knelt forward.

"Fuck me now", J commanded.

I didnt need a second reminder. I didnt need a condom too. J doesnt like rubber. Reduced sensation, she often complained. I stood behind J. Held her naked bums. Push myself inside her wet pussy.

One stroke. Two strokes. And I was off pumping away inside J.

The pleasure of fucking a naked lady in the open park is mind blowing. There is a risk of being caught. A certain thrill. A certain fear. All mixed into a bundle. The pleasure is multiplied. The heart pumps a little faster. Cant fully describe the sensation.

I looked around to see if there was anyone watching. No one.

The afternoon sun was blazing hot. I was fucking J and perspiring. I soon took off my long sleeve shirt. Too hot. Left my pants on.

So open and brazen!

"Take that you crazy bitch", I mouthed to myself quietly

I deep thrusted J furiously. Used my hands to pull her hips back and forth to ensure my dick went in all the way.

J moaned loudly. She didnt care if people heard her. Some part of me thinks J actually wants to entice passer bys to hear her moans and to watch us fuck. What a slut!

10 minutes of pumping J from behind, I turned her over. Fucked her missionary

I perspired profusely. It was really hard work. The heat from the sun was not helping. My sweat dripped onto J. She loves them anyway.

"Faster please", J said sternly to me

I tried my best to pleasure J.

"Harder!", she insisted.

What a bitch.

I turned J around. Fucked her reverse cowboy style.

In this position, J's pussy took every inch of my hardened rod when she came down.

J's moans increased with every wave of pleasure. She was enjoying the public sex show.

5 minutes into reverse cowboy, I had reached my peak. With one last thrust of my hips, I exploded inside J. Then collapsed back on to the bench.

J continued to gyrate on top of me after I came.

"Sooooo goooood", she purred

Then J got off me. I zipped up my pants. Grabbed my shirt.

J stood there naked with my cum dripping down her legs. Played with her hair and smiled at me. She was satisfied. It was a glorious sight.

J held my hands and we walked calmly to the pavillion to retrieve her clothes. This girl is unafraid of being seen naked in public.

At the pavillion, J toyed with her clothes. She did not want to put them on.

J sat at the pavillion naked. We were both hot from fucking under the direct sun and she was trying to cool down without her clothes.

I could tell J enjoys being naked in public. She chatted with me to prolong the moment.

"What did you want to tell me earlier today?", J asked.

"Never mind", I replied. "Let's get back to office. We are late!"

Then I saw some movements at the trees in front of us. I spotted a guy's head. Somebody was watching us!

Did he see us fuck?! My mind went blank.

I told J about it. Somebody is watching us!

"Let him", J smiled back confidently.

J got up. Put on her mini skirt slowly. Then she sat down.

J was topless and displaying her boobs in the direction of the trees.

She straighten her chest to show off her naked B cups. Took her time to slowly tie her hair into a bun. Her nipples were erect. She tucked her tummy in. I could tell J was exhibiting her body and making sure whoever was spying at her saw her in her best posture.

OMG. Such a naughty girl!

Finally J reached for her blouse. Wore it over her shoulders. Didnt button up. Her nipples exposed.

"Let's go", J held my hand mischievously as we left.

While walking away, I turned to look one last time at the trees behind us. The head morphed into the silhouette of a body. There was indeed someone peeping at us.

Ok, so J was showing off her body.

But did she already know he was watching us when we were fucking?!

This is so embarrassing.

What a crazy woman!

What have I gotten myself? A gem? Or an impending demotion at work?!

Watever. Keep on wearing the short skirts girl!

Oh, what a day!
Old 02-04-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg !!...so unbelievable !! ..bro MoJoe313....can't believe u hv managed to write such a sexciting report of a unashamed public sex u had with a completely naked lady J, yr new sexy, notti, slutty collic but with yrself almost fully dressed (omg !! tats so unfair !...so contrasting and so shameful, a completely naked young woman seen tgt with a fully clothed older man ) in the open park during one hot afternoon lunch time aided so well for bros' and sis' clear visual imagination by a set of carefully and appropriately selected big clear colourful and exact pics from the internet of the actual sexual action n scene that took place there and describing it step-by-step with details of the sexual acts including the arousing sexual conversation that took place

kudos to you bro ...this sexciting write-out and description of yours of the open park sexcapade u had with J yr notti collic during that hot lunch time is the best written by any samster here in this forum so far and deserves nothing less than an OSCAR and shd be put in a "Hall of Fame" folder n archived for horny guys and gals like us to read n enjoy whenever we feel a strong urge for sex ..

Thanks for the time and effort writing and sharing this sexciting sex u had with us and making us guys n gals EXPLODE and wetting our underwear ...hv given u my +18 sweet cherries as REWARD already..sorry can't give u again ...heehee

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 02-04-2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GarbageNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro MoJoe313. Wish to see J completely naked and fucking in public some day!!
Old 03-04-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Quote:

So, as usual, during my work encounter.... got to know this Boss from USA, he is aiming to start a sales office in SG.

So, the usual meet up, get to know each other, spoke to him about my product etc..... the usual sales stuff..... He did not commit to my sales and he left for USA......

Time flies and we are in contact over e-mail then. Along the way, he introduce his new hired staff in Singapore, Miss C who is a malaysian lady. Not those head turning lady but i would say.... presentable with Cup C..... well, as we are new to each other, of cos, do the normal sales talk etc..... nothing sexual.

As it would, managed to close the sales and Da-da, I am servicing this account under my sales. In fact, I was busy helping Miss C looking for a rental office to start their operations and a few occasions, I keep going to meet her and accompany her to view some office space (was trying to aim for some extra comms from the rental agreement actually).

Saw a few locations and after some weeks, one day, Miss C rang me up and said that she has found another office unit that she is fond of and would be taking up the offer. I was sad as this unit was not recommended by me (which means I do not get any comms for that).

Miss C asked whether I would like to accompany her to go view the office and also she will be signing off for the lease agreement.........Anyway, I was sales and since I have no appointment for the day, why not..... So, I agreed to go meet her at the new office unit later that afternoon........

Yes please. 🙋🏻‍♂️ Ki-chew. Do continue
Old 03-04-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
sirrussun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Me ki-chew too
Old 04-04-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Ok bro, will continue to write..... Pls pardon if my writing is not too professional.

I write what I can recall...... Thanks.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong extract.

Thank you.

Last edited by Xes2013; 04-04-2020 at 11:53 PM. Reason: wrong extract, please delete.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

Continue.......

So, as I made my way down to meet Miss C at the new office unit....That is where I met Miss A (the one I upped). Miss A was a new recruit (2nd staff after Miss C employed in SG) and Miss A is standing at 1.57m and weight about 47Kg. Pleasant looking was long silky hair. She was dressed in casual wear as they have not officially report for work (still looking for office space).

Miss C introduce Miss A to me as Miss A will be their Office Manager (Miss C is actually a IT technical programmer) and Miss A will be tasked to handle all office related stuff (including office rental, taking up my contract services, recruitment etc.......)

Miss A was friendly throughout the office viewing and Miss C introduce me as their trusted "friend" in Singapore (Miss C is malaysian while the Boss was from USA). Miss A is Sg and naturally very obedient as she is new to the organisation......

Everything was settled for the office lease and next will be some simple reno to do up the office to accommodate about 5-10 staff for future expansion. Since I am their trusted adviser, naturally, I am involved again to help intro some Reno contractor for them to do up the new office and for this, I will be working closely with Miss A....... nice I thought..... she looks yummy......

So, for a period of time, I meet up constantly with Miss A and as we get along quite well after a few meeting and lunch, we get closer and we can talk more. Got to know that she is attached for less than 2 years but she dun really like the BF. A few occasion she will grumble to me about things they dun agree and some of it, quite personal.....

Our relationship goes on for about 4 months and things started to get better.... we chat online, we meet weekly and slowly, we even meet after work for dinner together....... I was growing to like her more (but more for bedding her actually) and I keep my pace slow but advancing .......

To add in, during that period, I cheong JB quite often (for partying in those shake shake disco) and very wild party scene (but was not told to her......)

TBC.............
Old 05-04-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 24
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriyati02 View Post
anyone tried screwing your co worker before?
Wanted to screw 2 of my colleague so badly in the end only manage to DIY thinking of them nia
Old 05-04-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, please continue! =)

Quote:
Continue.......

So, as I made my way down to meet Miss C at the new office unit....That is where I met Miss A (the one I upped). Miss A was a new recruit (2nd staff after Miss C employed in SG) and Miss A is standing at 1.57m and weight about 47Kg. Pleasant looking was long silky hair. She was dressed in casual wear as they have not officially report for work (still looking for office space).

Miss C introduce Miss A to me as Miss A will be their Office Manager (Miss C is actually a IT technical programmer) and Miss A will be tasked to handle all office related stuff (including office rental, taking up my contract services, recruitment etc.......)

Miss A was friendly throughout the office viewing and Miss C introduce me as their trusted "friend" in Singapore (Miss C is malaysian while the Boss was from USA). Miss A is Sg and naturally very obedient as she is new to the organisation......

Everything was settled for the office lease and next will be some simple reno to do up the office to accommodate about 5-10 staff for future expansion. Since I am their trusted adviser, naturally, I am involved again to help intro some Reno contractor for them to do up the new office and for this, I will be working closely with Miss A....... nice I thought..... she looks yummy......

So, for a period of time, I meet up constantly with Miss A and as we get along quite well after a few meeting and lunch, we get closer and we can talk more. Got to know that she is attached for less than 2 years but she dun really like the BF. A few occasion she will grumble to me about things they dun agree and some of it, quite personal.....

Our relationship goes on for about 4 months and things started to get better.... we chat online, we meet weekly and slowly, we even meet after work for dinner together....... I was growing to like her more (but more for bedding her actually) and I keep my pace slow but advancing .......

To add in, during that period, I cheong JB quite often (for partying in those shake shake disco) and very wild party scene (but was not told to her......)

TBC.............
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl

Last edited by palvin; 05-04-2020 at 01:12 AM.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TinaKris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ly1968 View Post
Wanted to screw 2 of my colleague so badly in the end only manage to DIY thinking of them nia
I guess this is quite common for guys ba
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1