The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!
Re: Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
not only sex service shop close.. lottery betting (4D, Toto, etc) also suspend till further notice.. last draw for 4D is this sunday 5/4 and last draw of Toto is 2/4.. look like this one month we can really save some money..

cannot sex, cannot gamble, then have to be a "good" boy for the one month...
haven't had sex with my wife for years....with this lock down, suddenly ask her for sex quite funny right ? think PCC better
Old 04-04-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

it's not that the govt is not being truthful.
I think they are trying to be nice and ease our worries
this pandemic is not going to end like in june .. I hope I am wrong
there may be retrenchments.. it's going to be a difficult year
it's hard to stay positive but life has to go on!
Old 04-04-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
haven't had sex with my wife for years....with this lock down, suddenly ask her for sex quite funny right ? think PCC better
How cum u treat your wife like that one?
Old 05-04-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Same here. Kinda sick of her constant nagging, selfishness, complaining and her growth towards being an aunty, mixing with other aunties. Damn turn off. Pay money for FL better.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 05-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peloton View Post
I am going vegetarian and build up my stamina for the re-opening.
Reopening will be in long extended future - bet u that most PRC gals will rtc given that 30 apr now already extended to 4 May indirectly and the end is not in sight.

Unless AV declare cut card is non essential services and gals are trapped here until lockdown is lifted?
Old 05-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
not only sex service shop close.. lottery betting (4D, Toto, etc) also suspend till further notice.. last draw for 4D is this sunday 5/4 and last draw of Toto is 2/4.. look like this one month we can really save some money..

cannot sex, cannot gamble, then have to be a "good" boy for the one month...
End times - time to repent and stay away from wicked ways🙏
Old 05-04-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
so confirm GL hse will be closed for one month...

Now confirmed closed till 4 May and we can bet last dollar this “non essential” service will be on extended closure
Old 05-04-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
End times - time to repent and stay away from wicked ways🙏
Some people say that ... but let us put things in perspective.

In the larger scale of things throughout history, even greater pandemics that killed millions worldwide at a time of even lesser technology and medical knowledge, have occurred before ... and we are still chugging along.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Some people say that ... but let us put things in perspective.

In the larger scale of things throughout history, even greater pandemics that killed millions worldwide at a time of even lesser technology and medical knowledge, have occurred before ... and we are still chugging along.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...emic-h1n1.html

It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

So don't worry, the earth will still exist for billion years more
Old 05-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Before this pandemic used to bang my gf abt 2 to 3 times a week and supplement leftover lusts with massage/hj from MLs (about 3 to 4 times a month depending on budget)

Now with this pandemic, temporarily cease all ML visits. Bang my gf about 4 to 6 times a week. Have bought my girl more gifts with the money saved. Tough times call for sacrifices.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
curvyzee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hotels are unfortunately cancelling staycations/hotel bookings too, much less transit.

Can't wait for this to be over. Guys have hands and girls have..? Dildo.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

Sex workers have flocked back to homes across the country in anticipation of several weeks of virtual lockdown before Thailand's night economy comes back to life.

There are fears the malaise could last for months, yanking billions of tourist dollars from the economy and leaving those working in the informal sector destitute.

They include sex workers -- an illegal but widely accepted part of Thailand's nightlife.

There are concerns that a Thai government emergency scheme to give 5,000 baht ($150) to millions of newly jobless over the next three months will exclude sex workers because they cannot prove formal employment.

The Empower Foundation, an advocacy group for the kingdom's sex workers, says entertainment venues make around $6.4 billion a year, many of them selling sex in some form.

Women are suffering the most from the virus measures, it says. Many are mothers and their family's main income earner, forced into sex work by lack of opportunities or low graduate salaries.

The group has written an open letter to the government urging it to "find a way to provide assistance to all workers who have lost their earnings".

As the 10 pm curfew looms, Pim and Alice prepare for a final forlorn patrol for customers.

"I think the government has been really slow. They don't care about people like us who work in the sex industry," Alice said.

"We're more afraid of having nothing to eat than the virus."
------------
Not our problem, Thailand problems. This is what scare the shits out of me. WL and FL service customers with Wuhan virus. Her life in danger. The yrs at PT. Girls has told me they gave up the biz, family more important and life in danger.

Still. I will be very angry if I know the 3 budget has fund to boost our sex industry. Not helping is actually helping.

Feel free to disagree.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

did anyone actually think this virus already exited in our bodies in some way or some form, and untill recently, with added external elements, in some way, both added up and become what it is now to harm the body...
think about it. every day there are new people tested n infected...where all these people are related in the first place?
i strongly believe we anyhow grab 20 people from the streets and get them tested and probably 80% are infected but most are without symthoms..
All this are just the started phrase for the new biz, vaccine on the way, and them microchipped every one who has been vaccinated.
Other will say oh its conspiracy Theory or other thing...
but if we being rational and think wider, everything just add up...
Many will say coincidence, but seriously, got so many coincidence meh...?
things people dont accept always call it coincidence..
People dont accept that or this person will do such thing just becos he or she already is a good man image in every person's life so he cant be the bad guy and etc...

With this pandemic, be ready to accept the future..
work from home will be reality
using of digital money by majority will be reality(bitcoin) will surge again
using of online shopping and food delivery will be even greater than before
using of robots in many other job to cut down human interaction will be the norm..cashier, banks tellers, teachers and many more...
for everything to become reality or to enforce it to become the normal things in every people life, is to create a crisis to the many solutions for the future...
even commercial sex will become more AI...sex robots on the way..
Even building house..can be done by 3D printing and is proven. In future house is not a good commodity to invest becos its no longer expensive to build..only a fraction from the current rates, whereas Land is the best asset to inquire.

Almost everything is out there already and the warnings is out too...but many ignore it...and is not being accepted by many but currently also used by many too...but to convince the other half...some crisis need to be input and create fear and with fear, people will change...

Some will think im idiot to talk about all these...but..we shall see..

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-04-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Sex workers have flocked back to homes across the country in anticipation of several weeks of virtual lockdown before Thailand's night economy comes back to life.

There are fears the malaise could last for months, yanking billions of tourist dollars from the economy and leaving those working in the informal sector destitute.

They include sex workers -- an illegal but widely accepted part of Thailand's nightlife.

There are concerns that a Thai government emergency scheme to give 5,000 baht ($150) to millions of newly jobless over the next three months will exclude sex workers because they cannot prove formal employment.

The Empower Foundation, an advocacy group for the kingdom's sex workers, says entertainment venues make around $6.4 billion a year, many of them selling sex in some form.

Women are suffering the most from the virus measures, it says. Many are mothers and their family's main income earner, forced into sex work by lack of opportunities or low graduate salaries.

The group has written an open letter to the government urging it to "find a way to provide assistance to all workers who have lost their earnings".

As the 10 pm curfew looms, Pim and Alice prepare for a final forlorn patrol for customers.

"I think the government has been really slow. They don't care about people like us who work in the sex industry," Alice said.

"We're more afraid of having nothing to eat than the virus."
------------
Not our problem, Thailand problems. This is what scare the shits out of me. WL and FL service customers with Wuhan virus. Her life in danger. The yrs at PT. Girls has told me they gave up the biz, family more important and life in danger.

Still. I will be very angry if I know the 3 budget has fund to boost our sex industry. Not helping is actually helping.

Feel free to disagree.
Thai gov style...

They dont have solutions to problems...
They create some thins and blame it on the citizens...
Let the citizens blame the citizens...
Let the citizens start their own blaming game...
Then the gov comes in to meditate the issue and become the "good guy"

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-04-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The sex workers should form a union like some countries in the West.
Then can negotiate with the govt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1