The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 16-03-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

i din say all houses in gl charge extra aeh... some do some dun. not sure cat150. up to them how they 1 do their biz. now some restaurant give 20%discount, some nil, some buy 1 get 1 free.. i waiting for buy 1 get 2..in rome do as the romans do... ofc u wil take ur biz elsewhere they r fully aware of dat. juz like some gers, if u must aj wj.. sorry... please look elsewhere,one of the gers told me.. many ex g15 customers hav left but they choose whatodo... there are many $40 in gl.
the okt r not stupid... i think they smart. gers.. even smarter... even tho some couldnt even count ...
oh.. for $80.. i dun get 50mins...i can only get 40mins here... or anywhereelse... max.
oh the okt oso canot juz giv u amount of time he fancy.. the ger may not b happy. .. and the other gers in the house may take up issues from this incident. running a whorehse not so straightforward na bro... happy cheongg na .. welcome to this hse again.

Last edited by bonkning; 16-03-2020 at 08:58 AM.
Old 16-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, ok, that's why I moved on, my decision where I spend the money.
Still he lost $80 revenue, not business smart at all. If he has no appetite anymore, not my problem.....thx
Old 16-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i din say all houses in gl charge extra aeh... some do some dun. not sure cat150. up to them how they 1 do their biz. now some restaurant give 20%discount, some nil, some buy 1 get 1 free.. i waiting for buy 1 get 2..in rome do as the romans do... ofc u wil take ur biz elsewhere they r fully aware of dat. juz like some gers, if u must aj wj.. sorry... please look elsewhere,one of the gers told me.. many ex g15 customers hav left but they choose whatodo... there are many $40 in gl.
the okt r not stupid... i think they smart. gers.. even smarter... even tho some couldnt even count ...
oh.. for $80.. i dun get 50mins...i can only get 40mins here... or anywhereelse... max.
oh the okt oso canot juz giv u amount of time he fancy.. the ger may not b happy. .. and the other gers in the house may take up issues from this incident. running a whorehse not so straightforward na bro... happy cheongg na .. welcome to this hse again.
wah bro, maybe you can start a management course on how to run whorehouse liao......skills future credit now $1000....can use you huat liao
Old 16-03-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Back to the real deal, who to choose now that G15 is gone 😪
Old 16-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
wah bro, maybe you can start a management course on how to run whorehouse liao......skills future credit now $1000....can use you huat liao
mm... if next month kena retrench can start ..
take $1000 give back $500 can laew.
Old 22-03-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spiky4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys... This is gonna be my first FR. Never done this before but here it goes!

I don't usually go go GL. Last I've been was 3 months ago. So since I'm free I've decided to JM14 instead of the normal MP fun!

Went in and there was only 1 girl left, a very busty number 12. Standing at about 155 with fair skin and smooth brown hair above the shoulders, she is beautiful. A little downside to some of you is the big fake rack but lucky I'm a rack lover.

Went in normal SOP. Was about to start the shower when I realised "wow she's got very straight teeth!" I told her what was in my mind and from that - Things. Took. Off.

She was giggly and shy that I kept complimenting how she looked. From her teeth to her slim ( rather skinny) figure.

Got on the bed, she started catbathing, she came up to my face and gave a GOOD, HARD, kiss. After that she took her time and started BBBJ.

It was insane.

Her mouth suction power was awesome - almost felt like she wanted to suck the cum from your dick. Her tongue was magical. Swirling twirling.

"Not only you are beautiful, but you are so so good" I said. She looked up to me, stared at me, and then forced my entire dick down her throat.

She got off with "is that okay?"

Holy moly, she is such a beautiful sex machine!

She reached out for the cap, sucked a few more times for good measure, and on it goes.

"What do you want?", she asks.

I asked her for reversed cowgirl. I couldn't have asked better.

The fury of her on top was mind blowing.

Almost cannot tahan already, asked her switched to doggy and I finished the deed.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 36C ALTERED
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Double Confirm plus chop! I think I've found 'the one'

She parted with me with a kiss on the lips. Saying she hope to see me again. But she's always fully booked on weekdays.

Wow.
Old 23-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like h14 standard is going down.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
Back to the real deal, who to choose now that G15 is gone 😪
I also headache. So many good gals left already.

Ex L18H18G20, Ex JM14G19, then JM14G15, now still looking for the next one that is up to standard.
Old 25-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wayne_l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM14G12

Went there 2 days back. Choose G12 for first time as recommended by some bros.

Was looking forward to it but was left terribly disappointed. G12 didn’t even allow me to touch her breasts and when i attempted to touch her breasts, she screamed angrily. Super turn off.

Im a regular there and first time unhappy about their service.

Warning to all bros, avoid at all cost
Old 25-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bros here know which girl in JM do anal? The regular I had not around anymore. Tried few girls but never do even when offer extra. Any help from bros here. Thanks
Old 25-03-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

For those who want to find JM14 G5 before she ORD, better find either tonight or tomorrow. GL is closing from tomorrow 2359 onwards till 30 April. Looks like G5 is going to return home one month early now.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 25-03-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
For those who want to find JM14 G5 before she ORD, better find either tonight or tomorrow. GL is closing from tomorrow 2359 onwards till 30 April. Looks like G5 is going to return home one month early now.
I tot today close as last Wed of the month
Old 25-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I tot today close as last Wed of the month
I don't know about that. JM14 every month their closing dates are never fixed.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 25-03-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G1 Annie a few days ago. Thicc. SOP but overall 8/10, she initiated dirty talk which was quite awesome. A bit chubby and boobs kinda meh, but not bad. Grain of salt because i was her first customer for the day (at 4-5pm!) so maybe thats why i had a great time.

First house when you turn into JM.

G1 Annie
Overall: 8/10
Face: 6 or 7/10 (chubby type)
Boobs: 5/10
Butt: 10/10
Dirty talk: yes
DFK: no but lots of kissing
Doggy: 11/10

Best doggy i ever had. Kept pushing me back and in sync. Awesome. Worth the money.
Old 26-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Bluelancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have okt contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1