The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 15-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Today just happen to have a chance to go pt during office hour. So reach there abt 2pm and 1st wl appear in my mind is to try miki, cos she also working 'office hour' too, so i got no chance to see her face in the past cos i always go pt after office hour.
........ After went into her room and paid her, we both strip own cloth n i head to to basin. Then i realize her BooB is so nice, guess got small C, but the most important thing is FIRM. We start to break the ice and chit chat....
Back to the bed, she instruct me to lie down and she start to do her job. Catbath, lick here and there... not going to reveal much of the services she gave me.
After the thing done, she ask me to wake up and she lie on her bed like very tired. Then i move my body over her, spread her leg wide enough, hold and point my shaft to the fantasy hole, then slowly move my butt bit by bit and hear her moaning sound "Mmm.. Sss.. Ahh..". Waseh, at the same time, i can feel my little brother entering a small narrow road. The feeling is juz shiok while hear her moan... I didnt increase the speed of my tachometer, just enjoy myself the beautiful moment for couple of mins. Then slowly increase the pace cos scare of times up. I thing i noticed she get more body reaction is when i pump her from deep to shallow. Then i keep repeating the same thing to double confirm it n i'm correct. Then, i just attack that way and her moan sound getting increase and more reaction frm her body. I was like woah... shiok shiok and get excited too and for another 5min, cannot tahan.. shoot my army inside her pussy (of cos got the plastic wall lah). Then i rest on her for while and we proceed for washing session.
One thing i got to tell is that, throughout the whole session, i got good chit chat session with her too. She laugh (sometime act a little kiddy) when i joke with her. The thing that i took away frm the sexsion is she is quite a good bonk.

My stat for her:
Face: 8/10 look a bit like the twn Da S
Boob: 9/10
Catbath: 7/10
Fj: 9/10 i like her tight pussy
Rtf: definitely yes, if i got the chance
Old 16-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
Today just happen to have a chance to go pt during office hour. So reach there abt 2pm and 1st wl appear in my mind is to try miki, cos she also working 'office hour' too, so i got no chance to see her face in the past cos i always go pt after office hour.
........ After went into her room and paid her, we both strip own cloth n i head to to basin. Then i realize her BooB is so nice, guess got small C, but the most important thing is FIRM. We start to break the ice and chit chat....
Back to the bed, she instruct me to lie down and she start to do her job. Catbath, lick here and there... not going to reveal much of the services she gave me.
After the thing done, she ask me to wake up and she lie on her bed like very tired. Then i move my body over her, spread her leg wide enough, hold and point my shaft to the fantasy hole, then slowly move my butt bit by bit and hear her moaning sound "Mmm.. Sss.. Ahh..". Waseh, at the same time, i can feel my little brother entering a small narrow road. The feeling is juz shiok while hear her moan... I didnt increase the speed of my tachometer, just enjoy myself the beautiful moment for couple of mins. Then slowly increase the pace cos scare of times up. I thing i noticed she get more body reaction is when i pump her from deep to shallow. Then i keep repeating the same thing to double confirm it n i'm correct. Then, i just attack that way and her moan sound getting increase and more reaction frm her body. I was like woah... shiok shiok and get excited too and for another 5min, cannot tahan.. shoot my army inside her pussy (of cos got the plastic wall lah). Then i rest on her for while and we proceed for washing session.
One thing i got to tell is that, throughout the whole session, i got good chit chat session with her too. She laugh (sometime act a little kiddy) when i joke with her. The thing that i took away frm the sexsion is she is quite a good bonk.

My stat for her:
Nice FR well done
Old 16-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
I support you Lets keep PT active
Agreed

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 16-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
If u support us , come join our LPT team.. Like yur Nick DrPussy means u can lick well too..

hey BroFornicator thnks for comment on the Upz problem btw me another bro ..
Thanks bro, of cos i can lick well, and like to lick those sweet pussies and especially white tigers
Old 16-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Agreed

Thanks bro, happy bonking weekend

Cheers !
Old 16-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

da s

heard much about this fame beauty, so decided to try. this is the summary..

washing-very hardworking, insist on washing for me, before and after.
catbath, bj-7 very hardworking, a lot of sucking action.
start with cowgirl- waa... i like the part where after sitting on me but just before she start, she took off her hair band and let down her long sexy hair and pull them to one side. smile at me and start rocking. ..play with her nn- nice nipples.
fj-sop. gave me an obligatory kiss, (like-reminds me of h14 poh yi.)

overall- average bonk. me no chem with her.
rtf- not yet, try others first.
Old 16-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:

"Mmm.. Sss.. Ahh..". Waseh, at the same time, i can feel my little brother entering a small narrow road. The feeling is juz shiok while hear her moan... I didnt increase the speed of my tachometer, just enjoy myself the beautiful moment for couple of mins. Then slowly increase the pace cos scare of times up. I thing i noticed she get more body reaction is when i pump her from deep to shallow. Then i keep repeating the same thing to double confirm it n i'm correct. Then, i just attack that way and her moan sound getting increase and more reaction frm her body. I was like woah... shiok shiok and get excited too and for another 5min, cannot tahan.. shoot my army inside her pussy (of cos got the plastic wall lah). Then i rest on her for while and we proceed for washing session.

My stat for her:
agree, nice, big and firm, yes, big and firm breast, and miki's got one of the tightest pussy in petain. the other tight pussy i know of is jolene's. up yours.

she is quite chatty too, more so if you can canto. ya, plenty of sound effects, wo ah, wo ah ah...

hey,..you forgot to mention that she has got smooth, beautiful skin....wooooo
Old 16-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
agree, nice, big and firm, yes, big and firm breast, and miki's got one of the tightest pussy in petain. the other tight pussy i know of is jolene's. up yours.

she is quite chatty too, more so if you can canto. ya, plenty of sound effects, wo ah, wo ah ah...

hey,..you forgot to mention that she has got smooth, beautiful skin....wooooo
thanks bro for the up...
agreed with you, she has very smooth skin, i missed that part, cos running short time (before being caught) to write this worthwhile FR to share with other bros here.
i've tried jolene too before this. i don't feel she worth my money. anyway, some other may not agreed with me as we get different sexsion.
well, i also tried h7r6 too. but just don't feel worth my time to write a FR for her.

edit:
forgot to mentioned again, right now, lailai has the tightest pussy that i've tried so far in petain, and she is the 2nd lady (in my bonk records) that has very very tight pussy, my 1st encounter is a fl.
Old 17-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Samster

h7r6 joyce

well, i also tried h7r6 too. but just don't feel worth my time to write a FR for her.

[/QUOTE]

joyce service very good. fj in different positions, super hardworking, i felt like i paid $500, never had such service b4 at petain. how's your session with her?
Old 17-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GreyStallion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR in SBF...about my first time visit to PT.

Last week, had some time on my hand between meetings. Since i was in the Lavender area, i took a walk to PT after reading so much about it. To be honest I did really expect too much from this place (cat30-50 is not top of the shelf). anyway, it was afternoon but there was a small crowd already. most pretty old uncles and i think i saw a few FT's from the sub-continent.

as i walked down the lane, i decided to jump into h7 (after seeing some posts here about this house). most of the rooms were occupied, but as i was walking out someone came out, so i asked the wl if she's okay for the next guy, which she said ok. once inside, closer look at her: more in the GILF category (mid-40's), but generally pretty okay body and boobs still quite firm body a bit fleshy but generlly okay also.

asked for a light massage, before starting, which she obliged. but since i am not into GILF's at first asked for HJ but as she went on her touching was good and she asked if i wanted a BJ. said yes and she went down. very good CBJ. this i would recommend to bros.

overall okay experience if you adjust your expectations...
Old 17-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
vibrate is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervibrate is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervibrate is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervibrate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

edit:
forgot to mentioned again, right now, lailai has the tightest pussy that i've tried so far in petain, and she is the 2nd lady (in my bonk records) that has very very tight pussy, my 1st encounter is a fl.
lailai's A-job and B-job are the best in PT, didn't notice her pussy tightness, maybe its time to re-visit her again to feel the hole
Old 17-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

been mia from this thread for a while..

good to see it is going on fine..should find time  to have another look

merry christmas to all

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 17-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 13
equal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterequal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyStallion View Post
My first FR in SBF...about my first time visit to PT.

overall okay experience if you adjust your expectations...
welcome, take your time and hope you will find the right pussy next time, enjoy
Old 17-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any comment on H14R11 Candy?

She looks quite pretty. How about her service & is she a time watcher? So far i never come across fuck report about her.
Old 17-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2287 / Power: 13
xqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
any comment on H14R11 Candy?

She looks quite pretty. How about her service & is she a time watcher? So far i never come across fuck report about her.
bro there some FR in the PT room avoid list abt her, so i not tried, if you like her look can try her and update us abt her current service level
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1