The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

I went in Harrys and noticed she is sitting at the bar having a cold Gunnies Draft. too bad I am working so I can’t consume any alcohol.

I ask for the menu. Order fish and chips with a coke.

I ate my dinner fast just in case the client wanted to make a move anytime. This is the life of a LIMO driver. We have to hurry to have our meals or have our meals early, got to drink plenty of water in case get dehydrated but yet we worry got to pee due to High tide. Hiaz… but I guess you just got to manage it.

I called for the bill and the waiter spoke to the restaurant manager in charge. He came over to me and say “brother your boss had already instructed me to put it on her tab” “Would like to have something else? You will be waiting for some time you know. “She usually will have four pins of Draft before heading off”

FOUR ! I shouted… embarrassed myself for speaking so loud. Sianz already. I say to myself. Is going to be a long night I say.

“Is it ok if I order a cup of coffee ?”

Sure, would there be anything else ? “Yes please, some plastic bags too in case my boss throw out later” “you are very wise my friend, by the way my name is Johnny let me know if you need anything else” he smiled and excused himself

I definitely need my KOPI. I hate it when clients end the nite late (or should I say EARLY !!!)

It 0930pm and my client is only into her 3rd glass of beer. Two men started to stand near to her left side and place their orders. I was thinking in my head let’s see what they are trying to do. One of them decided to sit on the bar stool. I notice he is using his right knee to rub Lady V left tight. While the other gentlemen is using his body to shield the “action” so that others will not noticed. Lady V was taking it calmly. Hmm seems that she is getting the attention she wanted. I could not be bother and carry on to play games on my phone.

Lady V : excused me gentlemen I need to use the washroom… replied LadyV

Her gait was unsteady but she managed to head to the wash room. From the body language of the two gentlemen , I think they boasting their ego that they are going to score tonight.

Johnny wave at me from the bar counter and caught my attention. He gave the hand signal as though he is controlling an imaginary steering wheel of a car. RIGHT ! I say… go get the car ready u dumb ass, talking to myself.
I rush out and swing the car right in front of Harrys. Kill the engine, lock the door and went back in.

Johnny pointed to the wash room .
Old 18-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

More please...... Tiger...........
Old 18-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

can post updates more often not?

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 18-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to say, the safety of the client and their well being is also part of the job scope being a limo driver.

Under the bo pian act, I made myself to the washroom and push open the main door leading to the washrom. Notice there are two cubicles. One is empty the other lock. I knock on the locked door.

Me: Madam, this is your driver. Are you ok ?

Lady V: I am stuck here … I trying to put on this damn piece of ….
Me: How can I help ? ….

the main door crack open…. It was Johnny

Johnny : How is it need any help ?

Me: Hey brother can u guard the main door , don’t let anyone come in
J: Ok boss !

I took out my swiss army knife and open the flat head screw driver. Insert to the slot and turn and the door open.

Lady V: HEY … get out . who ask you to enter !

She was sitting on the toilet seat. Her mini shirt was put up to her torso and her white G string was stuck between her feet. Needless to say I caught her literally “butt naked” I saw her nicely trim hair between her legs . funny at that time I didn’t have any reaction . I wasted no time , I remove her G string and put in my right side pants pocket. Bend my legs slightly, place her arms over my neck and lifted her up from the seat. I steady her to standing position below I lower her mini skirt and adjust her clothing.

Lady V was hitting me all over ... " I am not that kind of woman.. get your hands... "

Me: Johnny … I shouted

J: Yes … as he pop his head in
Me : Good to go… take the car key and start up the car I shouted.

J: Roger that !

I place Lady V on right side, placed my right hand on her hips and swing her left arm over my neck.

Me: Shit ! Damn bloody heavy

As soon I head out the door, Johnny head straight to the car. I passed by the two gentlemen and they stop me.
Old 18-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Gentleman 1 : Hey you … get your stinking hands of her !

Gentleman 2 : Yeah… or else !

Me : Or else what? I am the company driver and I sending my boss back to the hotel. You got a problem with that ?

Suddenly they back off and remain very clam.

Lady V started to speak: Sorry gentlemen, but he gave me a “good time” while I was in the ladies ! she started to giggle like a small girl.

I was shocked and look at her in a disgusted way ! She winked back at me.

@#$% . Still got time to crack jokes. I struggle out and saw Johnny standing next to the car with the rear door open. He ran up and assist me to “LOAD UP” my client. By this time we have cause a scene. I wasted no time and drove off immediately.

I was on HARDING ROAD just passed by White Rabbit. She tapped hard on head rest.

STOP .. lady V exclaimed !

She swing on the door but it was too late . She threw out and some of the spill landed on the door handle of the car and onto her white shirt. I on the car hazard lights , took out some wet tissue and pas it to her.

Lady V: Sorry about it , I will pay for the clean up.

Me: My boss will kill … I mumbled.

Lady V : Har … your boss is a money faced son of gun! I will call him tomorrow don worry . Can you park somewhere and let me rest for awhile. I am getting this motion sickness when the car is moving.

Me: ok

I drove further down and went to the open air carpark just behind St Georges Church. I always standby here while waiting to pick up my guest from the nearby MFA. Reaching there, I saw many cars parked with newspaper covering their windscreen. I off my headlights. Proceeded to my favorite spot , right at the end .

Me : you get some rest , do you need anything ? Medicated oil , water ?

Lady V : Get me some water I want to clean myself .

I open the rear trunk and go to my LIMO “suitcase” Grap two bottles of water , a hand full of wet tissue packets and the medicated oil .
Old 18-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

quicker updates please. i juz given u my humble 10 pts to motivate u... and as a small token of my appreciation...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 18-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, this bitch gonna be fucked hard!
Old 18-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I open the rear passenger door and pass her the bottled water. She placed both feet on the ground and used the wet tissue to remove the mess first. Seeing that she is in control I started my own cleaning up on the door handle frame. She open the water bottle while twisting it open, her the other hand applied too much pressure on the bottle and the water gushed out and wet her white top.

Lady V: Ahhhhhhrgggg….. Damn ! she cursed.

By this time I was super pissed already. The water started to flow down and wet the leather seat too. The aircon air is horrible with a mix of her vomit . I wanted to puke myself.

Lady V jumped out of the car. I used the dry tissue to wipe the leather seat and she hop back in after I am done.

Me : Madam I have to remove the carpet , is has vomit on it and it is making the aircon air stink.

Lady V: Whatever….erhhhh….she grumbled.

Her feet are still on the carpet. I bend down to take e carpet but I cant move it.

Me: excuse me !

She did not respond. I tap her legs gently . She was annoyed and replied “faster” this time lifting both her legs as though she making love in missionary position. I was stunt and tried my best to remove the carpet. Somehow the catch at the right side of the carpet got stuck. I cant removed it.

Lady V: Hello .. whats taking so long ! Are you looking at inside my skirt ? she say that with her eyes shut.

Me. The catch is stuck I cant removed the carpet.

Without warning, she place her left leg on my neck. And the other right leg on the centre arm console of next to the driver seat. The “view” just got better as from this angle I am able to see more with the backdrop light of the street lamp. After 45secs I managed to remove the carpet. By this time my neck was hurting , I lift up her left leg and placed her foot on the carpet.

I threw away the carpet and cursed that I got to explain to my boss what happened.

Lady V : Hey.. I am very cold. My shirt is wet , can u turn of the AC.

I close her door and went over to the driver side . I got in off the aircon and kill e engine with the e doors still lock. With all the hard work I look at time it was already 11pm. I was dead tired by then,,, without knowing I felt asleep too.
Old 18-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Just came across this thread. Excellent scenario TS. Awaiting your continuation with excited anticipation....and seeing when you make your "entry" in wonderland, so to speak

Thanks & Cheers
Old 18-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Keep up the good work!
Old 18-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I woke up to the sound of raining drops falling on the roof top of the car.

Panic I look at the time and it was 1145hrs. I remain clam and look at my surrounding first. I noticed that there weren’t many cars left in the carpark. I was then alerted to the heavy sound of breathing from the back seat. I don’t dare to look behind and look out on my right side window.

Lady V : You rested well ? … still breathing heavy trying to compose herself.

Me: yes, are you feeling better ? Can I drive you back to the hotel ?

Lady V: Much better. I want to stay for a while more.

Me : Ok … I am getting out the car for a smoke .

Lady V : Liar Liar pants on fire, since when you smoke !

Me: Erhhhhh…..weird silence… what the hell… she did her background check on me!

Lady V: You like what you saw back in the washroom.

Me: I did not meant to…

Lady V: Is my g string still with you ? She cut me off !

I reached to my pocket and passed it back to her. Stretching my hand backward, not wanting to see her.

Lady V: Why so shy ? You were very macho back in the pub. I though you handle the situation pretty well.

Me: Thank you.

Lady V started to move around and I thought she was putting on her G string back. I on the stereo set and play the CD. The song started with Lionel Richie chorus …

“Hey, hey, what I'm sayin' is -
Do it to me one more time
Oh, give you one more chance
This heart of mine
Do it to me one more time, baby
Can't get enough of your love !

SHIT ! I say to myself… I panic and switch to class 95 instead.

Lady V : hey … that was a nice song.

L L …put the song back.
Old 18-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

The song play on and she sang certain parts of it. I was silent throughout.

The song started to faded off and move to a faster beat song. I lower the volume and waited for her instruction.

Lady V: Ok we are good to go… but wait I got a small memento for you
She lean forward and held her g string right it from of my face.

Lady V : Is still wet with my honey… just for you ! she whisper into my left ear. “thank you for being such a darling back in the pub” she let go of the g string and it let me fell between my legs.

Damn ! so that was what she was doing just now . I can really feel my pants on fire. I was getting a hard on. It was my turn to breathe hard. “mInd over body, Mind over body” I was chanting inside. PLEASE DO NOT STAND UP FOR SINGAPORE now !

Lady V : Lets go… she barked . Leaning back to the seat

I compose myself and adjusted the rear view mirror. I look straight into her and saw her staring blankly into the open space car park outside. This lady must be a schizo I say to myself.

Lady V : What is on your mind ?

Me: Nothing. I put the gear stick to D mode.

Lady V: I wont bite . Say it before you drive off.

ME: I WANT TO WANK OFF WITH YR G STRING IN MY HAND…. The words just shot out and I hit my forehead on the steering wheel…..” What the” I say softly.

Silence for abt ten seconds.

Lady V: Kinky ! she suddenly reply…. Do it ! While it is still warm with my honey .

I unlock the door and was about to look for a spot.

Lady V: INSIDE THE CAR ! WHERE YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING ?

Me : WHATZ ?

Lady V : is either here or back in the hotel carpark. You decide ! If you don’t do it I will not sign your reporting time off for today.
Old 18-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I wasted no time . I unzip my pants to remove my suffocated tool. It sprang up . I took the warm g string and took a deep sniff of it. It smell heavenly. I placed it back at my tool and started to DIY. I could feel the warmness from G string and I sped up my wanking. Within minutes I cum straight onto the G string.

Lady V : how was it ? You enjoy it?
Me: Yeah.

Lady V: You wan more?

Me : Huh I turn my head back and stare at her….

Watch it young man …it is dripping onto the seat….lady V cautioned me.
She certainly has a way of catching you off guard. And when you choose to respond, she will cut u off She is very witty . I am no match for this kind of league of player.

Clear up the mess and I bag the messy G string in the Harrys plastic bag.

Lady V: is that for supper! Hahahah….she laughed. Pass it to me , I want to keep it.

Me: Ok

Lady V : Lets go … it’s getting late.

Turning right into the hotel driveway. She tap on my headrest and say “BASEMENT”

I understood and went to B1 . stopped just outside the lift lobby.

Report back at 1pm . Dress down. No need to wear your white long sleeve and black pants.

Yes Madam.. I said .

She got out of the car and carry the “Harrys bag” swinging it side to side.

What a night ! I floor the car and headed back to my flat at Commonwealth Dr.
Old 18-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story bro! Keep it cumming
Old 18-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster