The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: worst okt

go in a group of at least 7-8..the best is can gather around 10-20 samsters to go shopping...the OKT might be "lan lan" and "Xeow xeow" ask them to keep their mouth shut then. They are also human..see people quiet and decent and they will make cheebxx remarks....knn they only can make noise in Geylang...end of the day they are still alone...
Old 10-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
Lor 8 H17ABC
Lor 8 H19 - His hse gals not bad but the fat okt likes to +++ alot of cork, most of the time sitting outside jioing customer in.
Yet!!! Agreed with you that's this few hse in lor 8 esp L8H19 OKT if walk past they call you in to look if you don't care and walk away they will like call you again in a very bad maner like want to beat you up like that. That's why when ever I feel like going to any of the L8H52-66 hse as the OKT's there are better not so pushy I always bypast this few hse by going thur L6 or L10.
So if any of you Anti-Vice officer's looking at this post(we know you are looking at this site) PLEASE do something as OKT's of this few hse at the front of Lor 8 near to GL main road is really very very bad!
Old 11-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

i stillthink that it will be better to KILL PIG TEACH MONKEY!! Pls translate to hokkien and you'll understand more. KILL the L18H38 will do for the moment..
Old 12-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHEAD
go in a group of at least 7-8..the best is can gather around 10-20 samsters to go shopping...
I ever seen in GL where this bunch of people, around 10 of them chiong together and even rented a van (which is waiting outside for them). Quite an amusing sight.

For me, i always chiong alone because for some reason, my friend and i always set the sight on the same girl in the cat40 and one of us got to settle for others.
Old 13-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

on the contary...i think the OKT at L18H34 is sibeh kan pua guarantee chop friendly. It's cuz of this particular OKT's friendly attitude which made my many trips there pleasant. Will not hesitate to ans your enquries with a smile and sometimes when i didn't drive there and wanna take mrt or bus home...he'll also tell me to walk where take what bus. Sometimes nv go his house call but wanna borrow toilet also can. Power

But L18 houses (which i normally patronise)...a lot of OKT fucking give CB black face...really spoil mood when kena fuck by them.

got one plump and botak OKT (father n son team) bout early 20s operating behind L18 all the indians there one also service gao gao. I nv call his girl my friend call only so i sit outside wait for him. He offer me drink n ciggie and talk cock with me while i waited. This is what every OKT should do man!
Old 13-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: worst okt

I agree totally on L18H38, the OKT there only like foreigners and damn bloody rude one. You look see his place na dunn call sure kanna F by him one. I rather let my cock get tortured(see but cannot penetrated) then let him earn my $$$.

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 13-07-2005, 05:07 PM
boobsf

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilboy99
I agree totally on L18H38, the OKT there only like foreigners and damn bloody rude one. You look see his place na dunn call sure kanna F by him one.
Agree 2, But he really bow at foreigners, SERVE HIM rite! No pride man. Call his gal n he will bow at u... keke.

I dun go to this hse, unless got gal in mind, n he will bow at my $$$.

Old 13-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday went down to L18H38 and just stand outside his hse car poach. OKT ask me to go in and look see-no business off course.. told okt don't dare..he ask innocently why..told him afraid kana mouth & ass fucked by them if never patronised!! told him that i'm just waiting for afew friends and this is the only place they know for lousy service!! his fucking face all black..ma-chiam wants to ass rape me
Old 13-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit
yesterday went down to L18H38 and just stand outside his hse car poach. OKT ask me to go in and look see-no business off course.. told okt don't dare..he ask innocently why..told him afraid kana mouth & ass fucked by them if never patronised!! told him that i'm just waiting for afew friends and this is the only place they know for lousy service!! his fucking face all black..ma-chiam wants to ass rape me
maybe u should tell him his reputation is as good as Mr. Durai. Ask him to come to the forum and have a look
Old 13-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothbrush
maybe u should tell him his reputation is as good as Mr. Durai. Ask him to come to the forum and have a look

clap clap clap
Old 13-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilboy99
I agree totally on L18H38, the OKT there only like foreigners and damn bloody rude one.
I was in one of the L8 houses and chosing while this white guy came in and sat beside me. WAAaaaa, the OKT like see bill gates sia, immediately light up and sing his praises for the girls non-stop

I dont understand why some of the OKT like foreigner so much. I mean, both of us pay 40bucks and the bulk of his customer are singaporeans, shouldnt he know where his targeted customer group is ??
Old 14-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

It is because they do charge more for foreigners. My friend this guy from Japan came, they charge him $100 for 2 rounds. When he told me about it, told him it should be $80 for 2 rounds. He said the OKT told him minimum 1hr service but can go 2 rounds.

Well done bro... Tell him to come online to see his wonderful reputation. He going to beat golden monkey soon if he mantain this stupid service standard of his.

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 14-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

foreigners here, meaning no pink IC one, all pay $80 30 min, can shoot no shoot is his house problem. But I personally withnessed the OKT from 38 saw a group of vietnam tourist from a minibus, came out to greet them personally, quickly bundled them in and came out look very proud and shut the main dorr behind him. Next, anyone who tends to go near, he will look at them like low life people and scream at them them Bo Char Bo liao, especially to banglas and batman toned skin people. For pink card holders like us, he will say; bo char bo liao, tan eh san tiam jen ou jia lar. (No girls come back 3 hours later).
Old 14-07-2005, 03:22 PM
boobsf

L18H38 Lame OKTs

Remember once, not long ago, I asked the short one whether his angpai gal working anot. He gave me a black face and said Y everyone ask for her. If everyone asked for her, then the rest of his gals eat air issit. nahbehz. I then said I will return the next day once his hse start operation so that I sure catch hold of her!

He LL shaked his balls.
Old 19-07-2005, 11:35 AM
coolmansg801

I totally agree with all the bros here. L18H38 long haired okt is a lame and screwed up okt. Always force u to choose his girls and if u reject, he will say something vuglar or bad in front of you. Who do he think he is??

Last night, when i waiting for my girl at house 40, i saw some jap customers going to his house 38, he immediately behave like a dog and serve them very very well. I am so pissed off.

After so many complaints on him, he is still like tat nver changed at all. I summon all bros who think alike as me, we should give this house a lesson, BOYCOTT HOUSE 38!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1