The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 15
RobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Current Situation

To all Brothes in Samster,

I am writing to share my story with a KTV hostress.

It was back about 9 nines year when i first cheong KTV, i fall in love with a gal (21 years old) and we are together for the next four months. It remain a good memories. This gal was one of the ang pai in the KTV, we stay together and everyday when she wake up, she will tell me which customers fell i love with her and she will plot how to con their money. (mother sick, father need operation fees, brother handicap and etc.....)

She show me all her SMSes and even sometime when she is busy, i would reply her SMSes on her behalf (under her instructions). You can imagine how some cheongster are so kind to part their money for a F*&%^. I am not talking about standard rate but 5 to 10 time the normal rate.

However after four months, one of the cheongster fell in love with her and ask her to stop working by giving her SGD 300 per day. Bro, i talking about 9000 per month. Finally she left me and follow the guy.

After this incident, i give up my job and search for a better job. i was in this industries where entertainment is a must. I cheong KTV 4 times a week and sat with diffrent gals. Till date, i lost count of the number of gals. I make a point not to leave my number and only commercial transaction if have the urge.

Why waste money on KTV gals where you can up many different gals in GL for the same price compare to a KTV gal.

It was only last Oct 2010, my customer invited me to this this KTV. It was my first time visiting this KTV. I came from another session and was high by the time i reach. It was about 1.30am, all my customer already had a gal sitting beside them. Mummy then introduce this gal to me, she told me that she had four rooms to butterfly.

Since i was there for my customer, i dont mind at all. I remember she came in about two times and each time, she sat less than 5 minutes and i will ask her to butterfly. I remember the third time when she come back, i pay her the tips and i ask her not to come back as i am leaving soon.

Upon reaching my house, i received a sms asking where am i. I remember that i did not leave any number to her. I was a bit horny and reply her message and that was where the story begin.....

If brother is interested, i will continue to share.......
Old 12-11-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
five10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Current Situation

pls continue
Old 12-11-2011, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

strange, didn't give her your number,but still can get her sms?
Old 12-11-2011, 03:45 AM
Samster

RobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continue...........

She: Where r u?
Me: Who are you?
She: Forget me so fast.
Me: How you got my number?
She: i use your phone and give myself a miss call?
Me: Did i forget to pay you tip?
She: you did, just that i have no time for you today. You reach home?
Me: Are you the one at XXX KTV?
She: Yes, wanna meet?
Me: Ok, i fetch you. Where r u?
She: Just finish work and you come to my work place to fetch me. I staying at XXXX.
Me: Ok, (since im hungry, i just meet her for supper and see my how my urge).

About fifteen minutes, i arrived at her work place and she was waiting for me at the carpark. She was high but not drunk. We then proceed to food court and have our supper.

She was wearing a mini shirt and i could see her panties while inside my car, however due to the effect of alcohol, it does not make my 2IC high at all. i must admit that she has a good figure. She was very chatty and keep repeating the same sentences and i guess that she was very high.

She told me that she came to Singapore about a week ago and looking for a boyfriend in Singapore to settle now. WTF, playing this game again. I cheong for 9 years and all excuses i have hear before and wanted to play along with her. I promise her heaven and earth since i treated this as a game. Let see who is better.

I send her home after supper and during the journey, my hand was at her tight and her hand was at my 2ic area. I got the signal but pretend to be a gentleman. Upon reaching her house, she told me that she was so high and this is the first time she is so high. (got the signal)

me: Arrived at your house now already.
she: pretend to sleep.
me: dont want to go home?
she: "quiet"
me: If you dont want to go home, i will have to send you to another place.
she: "quiet"
(drove to a nearby hotel)
me: Sure you want to accompany me tonight.
she: where are we.
(in my heart, good pretender)
me: Place where you can have a big bed to sleep and someone to hug you and sleep.
she: You book the room first.
(KNN, reach your house pretend, reach hotel you wake up)

After booking the room, i when back to my car to fetch her. I was also high and thank GOD i was not stop my any roadblock.

Upon reaching the room, she started to french me. We have a furious tongue fight for the next ten minutes, her hand was like glue to my 2IC and my hand was squeezing her nei nei. I slight my hand under her mini shirt and rub her cum. I could feel that she was very wet. I then finger her and she was like lossing her strength and fell onto the bed. i must have hit her G-spot.

After ten minutes, i told her that i need to bath first and all actions stop. When i came out from the bath room, she was half naked sleeping on the bed. I was tired and did not wish to continue. I fell alseep soon after.

I was awake my the shiok of my second 2ic, i open my eyes and saw her giving me a blow job. "It was a nice feeling when someone blow you until you wake up". She was not good at in and i keep pressing her head to ensure that she give me a deep throat. I wanted to cum into her mouth but decided not to.

Due to the alcohol effect and tiredness, i could not perform and ask her to take a bath and have a good sleep. When she was bathing, i fell asleep. Again i was awake my same feeling.

I tell myself, if i don't give in to her, i will not be able to sleep. She was wrap in her towel when i put the towel away and it reveal her whole body. She has a nice figure with 34 C and nice trim hair. I began to suck her nippes hard and she was moaning "Ahhhhhh...Ahhhhhh".

I climb onto her and wanted to send my 2ic to attack the hole but i realised that i did not have my protection with me. I decide not as i feel that she is an easy gal which i believed that she was not clean. I told her that i was tired and wanted to sleep and requested for a blow job only.

She was not good in blow job but her body arouse me. I was thinking to myself to do it or abandon the mission.

And i decided...........(to be continue)
Old 12-11-2011, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
strange, didn't give her your number,but still can get her sms?
My story reveal how she got my munber.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro carry on,nice story.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Samster

Continue................

I could not think properly at that time and my small head command my big head. I decided to give her a another good shot.

I turned her body and we were in a 69 position. I began to lick her and i i could see that she is cumming. We stay in that position for the next ten minutes. My 2ic was as hard a a rock now. I turned her over and i was rubbing my 2ic at her enterance. At this moment, i remind her that we are unprotected and she keep quiet.

I slowly entered into her hole and i could see that she dont mind at all. I spice up my tempo and rock her hard. She grab my backside with both her hand and use her finger to scratch me. I was about to explode and she knew. She used both her legs to wrap around me and i sense that she wanted me to shoot inside her cum.

As i could not endure anymore, i let go all these month of reserve bullets into her hole. After all the action, she was dead tired but I was fully awake and regard my action.

After thinking for sometime, i fell asleep and woke up in the afternoon. Since i had already do it without protection, it decide to do it the second time. She was sleeping soundly when i spread her legs and insert my 2ic while she was sleeping. She then wake up with a moaning sound "Arh...........arh........... Her sound was louder and louder makes me rock her hard again.

For the second round, i only enjoy myself without having to control when to let go. I shooting into her cum and she hugged me hard. She then call me "Lau Gong".

After we wash and dress up, she told me that she need to go shopping> it was then that i know the game started and she is looking for a carrot head.

I told her that i was in a rush and offered to send her home. While she was inside my car she call her friend and make appointment to go shopping. She wanted me to send then to the shopping centre and i knew that she is still trying her luck.

We arrived at her house and her friend was waiting downstair. When her friend entered my car, she introduce me as her "Lau Gong". I then send then to Chinatown and alighted them.

I pretend not to give her any money and she waited for her friend to alight while she stay in the car waiting for her money. I pay her and promise to remain in contact.

I did not pay her the market price and hope that she will be angry and this will be the end. We did not contact each other for the next few days. It was just another one night stand to me.

One night, i was alone at home when i received a SMS.

she: Dear , where are you?
me: Who are r?
she: Heartless man, all man are like that.
(i realised that it must be her as i seldom give away my number)
me: no lar, i loss my phone and all my contact gone. Miss you
she: i am going back tomorrow as i have cancel my permit, i had to pay boss every week and i am not earning money.
(all excuses and only asking for money, think i carrot cake issit)
me:so sad, i though we can be together so that i could marry you.
she: tomorrow you send me to the airport?
me: no problem.
she: i need so money to go home.
me: i just loss my money in soccer and only have a few hundred bucks left. my fund will be in this weekend. I send to you when you back
she: is ok then.
(heng, no need to fetch her when she answer me back in this way)

The next day afternoon she call me and ask me whether i will send her to the airport and i agreed. Her flight is 6 am in the morning. I wanted to meet her few hour before her flight but was rejected. At 4 am, i arrived at her house and help her to carried her luggages to my car, one of her friend was going back as well.

Upon arriving at the airport, she checked in and waiting for boarding. As she still have time, she sat and chatted for a while. To my surprise, she did not asked me for money and i also pretend.

She told me that she will return and i must promise her that i wll marry her when she return. (I was thinking, once you are back who care). I promise that i will wait for her and she will return in three months time. (within three months, i could have forget her and already UPed so many gals).

It was time for her to leave and i pretend to be sad and promise to be faithful and wait for her return.

I thought this is the end but we remained contact for the next three months and she return. We are together till now but i am in a position where the story will continue...... I am married with two kids and she is deeply in love with me now. She even pay for my car installment and expenses with samster who pay her service in KTV. I believed that she will be very hurt if she knew that i bluff her all this while.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:04 AM
Samster

This is happening in my real life, i will continue my story on how we progress till now. Going thru thick and thin together while we are together.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

ya lucky man .... on the other hand,don't let tis r/s wreck yr marriage.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
Jumpin'Jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue to tell us more.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro really enjoy reading your story . Please continue .
Old 13-11-2011, 02:35 AM
Samster

Continue..........

I got a higher pay job and my cheonging increases. I had countless one night stand and was enjoying my life. All cheonging are with protection as i am waiing for the six months window period before going for HIV test.

We remain contact for the next two months and each time i promise to wait for her and be faithful to her. Thereafter we stop contacting each other as i was knew that she was playing with me all along. Surprisingly she did not asked me for money.

Sometime on march 2011, i received a SMS from overseas (not China number).

She: "Lau Gong" what are you doing?
me: I think you got the wrong number.
She: Heartless creature.
(WTF, who is this gal calling me "Lau Gong". all these years of cheonging, once you Upped the gal, most of them will call you "Lau Gong". If i carried on asking her question, it will reflect that i had many gals before).
me: Sorry, I don't recognise the number as i only faithful to my wife.
she: So who is your wife?
me: for me to know and for you to find out.
she: I'm XY your wife.
(Let name her as XY)
me: XY, i miss you so much. Why are you in XXXXXX(country). I lose my phone and your number, since you failed to contact me, i am unable to contact you. So when are you coming back.
she: I am waiting for my permit in Singapore.
me: I see, let me know if you have the approval and i will fetch you.
she: i miss you.

(in my heart, wait till the day come then talk. Wasting my time, if cant get the permit how)

Once a while, i will call her when i have nothing to do. It was about once every two weeks i guess.

Two months passed.........

I received a call from her.

she: Lau Gong, i got the approval from Singapore and i coming to Singapore. She sound excited.
me: When, i cant wait till the days i see you. I miss you so much.
she: I'm coming on XXXX but i have not get the ticket and i dun know how to book.
(KNN, know how to go there but dun know how to book ticket to Singapore. Ask the agent lah)
me: Ok, i check the flight and let you know.
she: Lau Gong, i have another friend coming with me. If possible booked two tickets ok.
me: Let me check the availability first.
(CB, buy you ticket still have to buy for your friend, think i carrot head)

I was in my office, i begin to surf the net for the cheapest ticket. Managed to find two cheapest ticket for less than 1K. I was thinking to myself to buy or not to buy, i knew that this money will not be return.

my phone ring.............

she: Lau Gong, can you find the tickets.
me: still searching and i afraid full on that day. (excuses lah as i have not decided yet)
she: you also need to find a place for me to stay as i have no place to go.
me: Few day we stay in the hotel and we will take our time to find a place.
she: Ok, i listen to you.

(Ho Say liao la, few days staying with me for 1K and that is a good buy, waste no time and booked the tickets).

One week passed and finally the D-day arrived.....

To be continue.............................
Old 13-11-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster

Bro Jeow 2005,

Thank for your concern. This relationship is going to rock my marriage and that the reasons why, i am sharing this with samster.

I hope that brothers here do not follow my footsteps.

I am trying to find a best way to get out of the situation and that suggested the title "My Current Situation"
Old 13-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Good luck getting out of this brother.

All the best!
Old 13-11-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinGL View Post
To all Brothes in Samster,

I am writing to share my story with a KTV hostress.

It was back about 9 nines year when i first cheong KTV, i fall in love with a gal (21 years old) and we are together for the next four months. It remain a good memories. This gal was one of the ang pai in the KTV, we stay together and everyday when she wake up, she will tell me which customers fell i love with her and she will plot how to con their money. (mother sick, father need operation fees, brother handicap and etc.....)

She show me all her SMSes and even sometime when she is busy, i would reply her SMSes on her behalf (under her instructions). You can imagine how some cheongster are so kind to part their money for a F*&%^. I am not talking about standard rate but 5 to 10 time the normal rate.

However after four months, one of the cheongster fell in love with her and ask her to stop working by giving her SGD 300 per day. Bro, i talking about 9000 per month. Finally she left me and follow the guy.

After this incident, i give up my job and search for a better job. i was in this industries where entertainment is a must. I cheong KTV 4 times a week and sat with diffrent gals. Till date, i lost count of the number of gals. I make a point not to leave my number and only commercial transaction if have the urge.

Why waste money on KTV gals where you can up many different gals in GL for the same price compare to a KTV gal.

It was only last Oct 2010, my customer invited me to this this KTV. It was my first time visiting this KTV. I came from another session and was high by the time i reach. It was about 1.30am, all my customer already had a gal sitting beside them. Mummy then introduce this gal to me, she told me that she had four rooms to butterfly.

Since i was there for my customer, i dont mind at all. I remember she came in about two times and each time, she sat less than 5 minutes and i will ask her to butterfly. I remember the third time when she come back, i pay her the tips and i ask her not to come back as i am leaving soon.

Upon reaching my house, i received a sms asking where am i. I remember that i did not leave any number to her. I was a bit horny and reply her message and that was where the story begin.....

If brother is interested, i will continue to share.......
braddah please disclose if fiction or non fiction. No hybrid. Tks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1