The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-02-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Okay, so why are you here?
Am I not allowed to visit a forum? Do I have to partake in the activity of every forum I visit. Do I have do be a running for office if I visit a political forum? I have a healthy curiosity of what makes people tick, even if said activities don't float my boat.
Old 19-02-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty999 View Post
I heard that there was a shit storm going on in sbf and I’m here to speak up for goddess Xenia. I’ve only seen her once and she struck me as a reasonable and nice lady. The people who have been shit smearing her obviously haven’t met her for a session. Cmon she is trying her best to survive in this industry and put food on the table for her family and loved ones. Even if u don’t respect her profession, the least u could do is to respect her as mother. All she wants is to protect her kids, provide for them and to get some common respect as a human being. You guys are just riling her up intentionally... maybe you guys get hard from her being pissed with you. If it were only 1 or 2 guys speaking up for her, maybe she is really terrible and giving perks for people who speak up for her. But if you guys scroll back you can see quite a bunch of us who has seen her has attested to her professionalism. So guys let’s be objective and sift through the facts before jumping to conclusions. We are all adults here, let’s not let this forum degrade into a shit smearing site... cheers

I loathe to keep repeating myself. But,my comments are based on her actions and behaviour ON THIS THREAD. I don't know her, have never visited her, and cannot speak and never did speak of how she conducts herself while plying her trade.

What I can say unambiguously though, is that she is not shy to throw around baseless insults but yet feels utterly aggrieved when the shit she dishes out is thrown back at her.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri2 View Post
@REARAdmiral How many comments in defence of this goddess have you replied to with hateful and negativity? It doesn't take a genius to see that you're misplacing your anger. You're clearly obsessed with her. I bet that's why you keep replying to her supporters, you're just hoping she'll write to you and your little dick will get hard at the thought of it. You're just some pathetic keyboard warrior who is trying to bully someone online where you are safe from any repercussions. Your sad and hate filled life makes me pity you. I hope you get over yourself and stop being waste of life. Nothing but love and support for Goddess Xenia from Hong Kong.
Hey Mr hong kong, the last I checked, incessant rioting and the spead of wuhan virus does not cause the severe retardation which you are clearly displaying. Go back in the thread and see who intiatiated the mud slinging....and who commenced with the libelous insults (hint, it wasn't me).

Since you clearly lack the comprehension and cognitive abilities to discern, I shall, for the umpteenth time, state that I am calling her how for her behaviour HERE, ON THIS THREAD.I Have never met her,nor do I have any intention to. Obviously you think that it has been exemplary and she has been hard done by.

Bitch clearly has daddy issues, maybe y'all can do a role reversal next time you meet for your 50% discounted session.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=seoultrik;19787142]You got a checklist of Boomer insults running there? Cuck, soyboy, virgin. Keep 'em rolling man!

Your emasculation process appears complete. Bitch has your 2 little nuts on a platter.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Hey Mr hong kong, the last I checked, incessant rioting and the spead of wuhan virus does not cause the severe retardation which you are clearly displaying. Go back in the thread and see who intiatiated the mud slinging....and who commenced with the libelous insults (hint, it wasn't me).

Since you clearly lack the comprehension and cognitive abilities to discern, I shall, for the umpteenth time, state that I am calling her how for her behaviour HERE, ON THIS THREAD.I Have never met her,nor do I have any intention to. Obviously you think that it has been exemplary and she has been hard done by.

Bitch clearly has daddy issues, maybe y'all can do a role reversal next time you meet for your 50% discounted session.
Are u trying to pimp me out? Why do I get the idea that u are desperately trying to be my pimp? U seem to be trying hard at selling me ya... Strangely I don't recall engaging your service...

Hey man in suit, do u not understand English at its simplest form? Thought u were smart to read when I said "I don't engage in physical sexual activities".

Scout for your goods elsewhere ya... U are too low for me to even spit on... Have fun hunting for victims....

Clearly u guys are upset that I didn't give u 50% discount.... Too bad I don't like scumbags especially BLACK...
Old 19-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
It's not really your place to say that is it? After all you're not Professor X and you can't know what my thoughts are I can be as brief or as verbose as I please, and I chose to be the latter.
U are BLACK! As black as charcoal... Black against WHITE! Funny...
Old 19-02-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Are u trying to pimp me out? Why do I get the idea that u are desperately trying to be my pimp? U seem to be trying hard at selling me ya... Strangely I don't recall engaging your service...

Hey man in suit, do u not understand English at its simplest form? Thought u were smart to read when I said "I don't engage in physical sexual activities".

Scout for your goods elsewhere ya... U are too low for me to even spit on... Have fun hunting for victims....

Clearly u guys are upset that I didn't give u 50% discount.... Too bad I don't like scumbags...
Again, reading seems to be a bridge too far for you. And again I thought I'd seen it all., but you keep upping the ante when it comes to displaying your abject stupidity.

Really bitch , this back on forth is getting old, and especially tiring when dealing with a sub 50 IQ cow like yourself.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

oh my god every time i come in here i need to waste 5 mins reading the same old shit instead of looking out for potential new blood to try or interesting experiences

frankly, who cares about cyber bullying? yes your children's pics were leaked, but that is a risk that can happen to anyone, more so for someone who is in a more sensitive position

everyone of us here in a sex forum risk having our real identities exposed. Yes i'm sure people will stand up for you cos you were indeed the victim but i feel you have done enough to just about stir up a storm in this forum. Feel free to make a police report (which i think you have done) and let them handle it. You wanna do more, please do so, go murder someone if you like, but please let the rest of us enjoy this thread in peace.

always wanted to comment since eons ago but simply too lazy to take the trouble to do so. I think it is time to end this and move on
Old 19-02-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=REARAdmiral;19787309]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seoultrik View Post
You got a checklist of Boomer insults running there? Cuck, soyboy, virgin. Keep 'em rolling man!

Your emasculation process appears complete. Bitch has your 2 little nuts on a platter.
Best compliment of the day! I'm so glad my generals can give u a ran for your worth. While I take the back seat to enjoy my wines watching u jumping at every post. Must be keeping your adrenaline high... Keep up the good work, u guys are the best and only topic in my sessions for today... Kindly do more, I still has at least 10 subs to be entertain by u and the BLACK for the next 2 days... Cheers 🥂.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
oh my god every time i come in here i need to waste 5 mins reading the same old shit instead of looking out for potential new blood to try or interesting experiences

frankly, who cares about cyber bullying? yes your children's pics were leaked, but that is a risk that can happen to anyone, more so for someone who is in a more sensitive position

everyone of us here in a sex forum risk having our real identities exposed. Yes i'm sure people will stand up for you cos you were indeed the victim but i feel you have done enough to just about stir up a storm in this forum. Feel free to make a police report (which i think you have done) and let them handle it. You wanna do more, please do so, go murder someone if you like, but please let the rest of us enjoy this thread in peace.

always wanted to comment since eons ago but simply too lazy to take the trouble to do so. I think it is time to end this and move on
Too bad I'm just beginning to have fun... Why not u send me your real identity including photos of your family since u have mentally prepared for your info leak? Perhaps I will consider it quit when I have some bargaining chips on hand. Otherwise it won't end unless those dickheads end.

Anyway that incident u mentioned was already put to rest last year. Right now we are on incident 2 started by those dickheads during CNY. Get your facts right!!!

Alternatively u may start a new thread... That should be the best option for now...

In regards to me stirring up a storm in here is over flattering for me. I'm afraid I'm still learning the ropes from those dickheads. I am after all a Bitch in their eyes so I might as well do my best to live up to their expectations rather than fail them by backing out now. U have picked the wrong person to make peace...

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 19-02-2020 at 11:22 PM.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Again, reading seems to be a bridge too far for you. And again I thought I'd seen it all., but you keep upping the ante when it comes to displaying your abject stupidity.

Really bitch , this back on forth is getting old, and especially tiring when dealing with a sub 50 IQ cow like yourself.
Now I find u super hilarious... I should have let them in earlier so I can enjoy watching u... Hahaha...
Old 19-02-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Am I not allowed to visit a forum? Do I have to partake in the activity of every forum I visit. Do I have do be a running for office if I visit a political forum? I have a healthy curiosity of what makes people tick, even if said activities don't float my boat.

Arr so your fetish is making people tick..
I see... not constructive I guesa
Old 19-02-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Goddessxenia;19787433]
Quote:

Best compliment of the day! I'm so glad my generals can give u a ran for your worth. While I take the back seat to enjoy my wines watching u jumping at every post. Must be keeping your adrenaline high... Keep up the good work, u guys are the best and only topic in my sessions for today... Kindly do more, I still has at least 10 subs to be entertain by u and the BLACK for the next 2 days... Cheers 🥂.
Wtf is "ran for your worth"? Are you speaking Klingon or have your last 2 remaining braincells finally given up the ghost?
Old 19-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Too bad I'm just beginning to have fun... Why not u send me your real identity including photos of your family since u have mentally prepared for your info leak? Perhaps I will consider it quit when I have some bargaining chips on hand. Otherwise it won't end unless those dickheads end.

Anyway that incident u mentioned was already put to rest last year. Right now we are on incident 2 started by those dickheads during CNY. Get your facts right!!!

Alternatively u may start a new thread... That should be the best option for now...
Singapore's pro-domme scene is not huge, but there is still a sizable number of dommes in Singapore. But whenever you see a domme losing their mind on this forum or on wechat, it's you. You should reflect on that fact.

I pity your children the most, I can't even begin to imagine what it's like growing up having such an erratic and unstable woman for a mother.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Arr so your fetish is making people tick..
I see... not constructive I guesa
You share a common trait with the bitch. The inability to read and comprehend.

Weak bro......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1