The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 07-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Free or not , I stay far far away after looking at the resultant photo. The ad says that she will be doing the severe canning only fully clothed and must be able to take severe canning . My heart see this like turn pale lol . I only caned by mistress yui but she sample it out of my curiosity and it feels quite good actually and erotic feel also lol . But for bros into severe caning I think maybe you will be in subspace once the pain took over and pain is like non existent anymore . Especially canning at the same place till blood comes out 😰
Old 07-08-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Btw , saw many profile in fetlife? Is it possible to find Mistress or sub from there who is not a prodomme ? Cause some profile seems rather interesting
Old 08-08-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Btw , saw many profile in fetlife? Is it possible to find Mistress or sub from there who is not a prodomme ? Cause some profile seems rather interesting
not pro means lifestyle, those kind have to see both interests or kinks align and timing match then ok...
they wont collect tribute but expected of subs to pay room and other misc charges unless otherwise agreed...
pace is slowly coz no time constraints and they wont cater to your feshi solely like pros, domees are there to enjoy themselves too so have to fulfil their kinks, so it'll be best to find one that's same as yours...
not easy and time consuming so if you can afford the time, why not...

there are also bros who approach vanilla girls and convert them from scratch, if successful, the sense of satisfaction is even greater, again that's even more time consuming and the success rate not high...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 08-08-2019 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Ya bro , understand it’s time consuming and lifestyle . Just curious that if anybody ever met anyone from there . Because go so many profile in Singapore are into kinks? Or maybe most profiles are created by online dating sites . I always have friend request from profile in collarspace which is just a auto generated msg to link to their website . Very annoying
Old 08-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Ya bro , understand it’s time consuming and lifestyle . Just curious that if anybody ever met anyone from there . Because go so many profile in Singapore are into kinks? Or maybe most profiles are created by online dating sites . I always have friend request from profile in collarspace which is just a auto generated msg to link to their website . Very annoying
it's time consuming coz u need to filter out the profiles and shortlist and contact one by one, yes i heard of bros meeting prospects there before, including some of our local domees before they turned pro...
Old 08-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RubberDave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Anyone know of any good dommes in nearby countries like kl, Taipei, Tokyo, Seoul?
I am thinking of going overseas to find dominatrix given that the local scene is kinda limited
Hey Guys,

New here and just reading through the feed. Mistress Hinako is worth checking out in Tokyo, she is very good. I have visited her several times, she has excellent shibari skills and a whole load of equipment and gear. She loves latex and you can tell she is a genuine fetishist and not just someone playing at being a Mistress like the PRC girls. Very professional and she is hot! She has a website and is pretty active on twitter and instagram so pretty easy to find.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

For interested bros, here's Mistress Angel Rinn (previously Mistress Rin-Hara 凛煊) for you:
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/angelrinnsg
IG: http://www.instagram.com/angelrinnfeet
WeChat: @angelrinnsg_pro
KiK: @angelrinnsg_pro

Kindly update or add if you have not...

Btw Mistress will be available for sessions from 20/08 onwards, official hosting dates on 26th and 31st August, for bros who been enquiring about outcall or cant make it for hosting dates, yes Mistress does accept outcall, please contact mistress directly if you wish to serve her...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 10-08-2019 at 11:40 PM.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

i love char siew bao...
Old 11-08-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Mistress Angel Rinn (previously Mistress Rin-Hara 凛煊) (3rd visit), after the buzz on fetlife and sbf, i should think mistress needs no introduction but for the benefit of bros who have not been following this thread, a quick introduction for you, being the protege of three SM powerhouses in the scene, Queen Minky, Lady Lucelle and Mxsh Chang, she has just started her journey into prodomming about few weeks ago, despite of that she has about five years of experience in SM and mind you she is one hot chill padi... very honored to snag a session with her considering her long waiting list and her hosting slots being filled up faster than JJ Lin's concert tickets... before session i had a waxing session where i had a minor accident in which my balls tio (got) burned, so i showed mistress and told her 'please handle my balls with care if you are playing with them', mistress just replied 'HAHAHA', not sure what she means by that, is she laughing at my balls or what, the more i think the more worried i got... then after that she told me she chose a nice hotel for our session, ah that made me feel abit better... next she told me i shall let you try my 'electric shock treatment', wah you mean last session not shocking enough? gawd that's scary... today no pre session briefing, instructions or reward wishes, just proceed to RV point for mission...

reached hotel, wah indeed very nice like mistress said, very atas right smack (pun intended) in the middle of town... i was early, sat myself down and wait for mistress's instructions... suddenly call came, 'where are you?' 'erm somewhere in the lobby', lobby too big, play hide and seek with mistress hehe... mistress ask me go to the lift lobby, kuku me got lost again, luckily mistress guided me to the right lift, she was in a black tee and black knee length skirt with a slit up the thigh which accentuated her curves perfectly, very hawt very sexy... greeted her, made some small talk and we were under way to the room... reached room, served mistress drink and i went to have a quick shower, halfway through my shower i looked out through the cubicle glass door and got a shock, mistress was standing there (think want to spot check), abit paiseh let mistress watch me shower, 'did you clean your ass?' 'yes mistress' 'later i will check' 'ok mistress', chop chop finish up my shower and made my way out of the cubicle to dry myself, then i heard mistress's voice, 'kneel down in the bathroom and wait there when you're done' (should be changing) 'what is the theme for today mistress' 'later you will find out', i thought sneak a peek, so i slowly sneak up to the toilet door and peep out, aiya the room so big and the shape also odd, cant see the room from the toilet, LLST (no choice) go back and kneel down, after awhile mistress appeared in front of me, like an angel (pun intended) sent from heaven, wow wow wow, my jaws dropped and i can literally feel blood dripping from my nose, she was in the AP lingerie (thanks to the bro who bought for her) (you can see it on her twitter), it seems like it was tailor made for her, she was drop dead gorgeous, i just stunned there lost for words, (wish i could bury my face into her ample bosom do motorboating) mistress then used her stockinged feet to step on my chest and slowly run down my torso, i wanted to reach out my hands to touch her but she was too fast for me 'hands behind your back!' oops, faster put my hands behind, abit sad no chance to touch... as her feet reached didi, he immediately stood to attention to salute her and she smiled, 'come crawl out here' faster made my way on all fours following mistress out into the room...

reached the bed, mistress told me to lie on the bed facing down, 'do you know what is asylum?' 'yes mistress' 'today we shall do asylum roleplay' not very sure what or how to play but just follow instructions, noob here first time play, mistress took out something that resembles a straitjacket (a garment shaped like a jacket with long sleeves that surpass the tips of the wearer's fingers. Its most typical use is restraining people who may cause harm to themselves or others. Once the wearer slides his or her arms into the sleeves, the person assisting the wearer crosses the sleeves against the chest and ties the ends of the sleeves to the back of the jacket, ensuring the arms are close to the chest with as little movement as possible) but mistress say it's for leg one so should be called feet/leg wrap/restraint, helped me put on already ask me to try wiggle around, she slapped my ass and said 'you make a cute merman', made me blush abit there hehe... 'ok i'm going to order room service' 'yes mistress', then i think think, like not right, with my legs restrained and my ass bare lying there, later the waiter see already turned on how, i start to panic, 'erm mistress can you cover up my ass?' 'too late!' and she took a pillow and pressed my head into the bed, gawd i was praying hard the waiter will not notice my bare ass, after awhile nothing, she lifted up the pillow, 'tada did i catch you there?' wah heng ah, just joking niah, really caught me there for a moment, mistress very notti...

next mistress put on rubber gloves and proceed with the ass inspection, pressing and poking her way around, seemingly pleased, she then put a pillow over my head again, thinking she going to change again or something, i decide to turn my head and peek, 'dont peep!' she then slapped another pillow on top, with two pillows i cant really move, mistress then strapped a vibrator to herself and slided up and down my ass, feels so good, especially with mistress's smooth thighs rubbing against my ass cheeks, we were 'ohs and ahs' drowning each other with our moanings, just like making sweet love like honey, enjoying ourselves totally... mistress said 'today session so boring right, like staycation (dunno is it hint want to staycation with me hehe) so relax, lie there enjoy aircon'... 'erm ok ah, can spend time with mistress, especially with mistress's body so close to mine, very happy already' 'mmm, not electrifying enough right, we shall do the electric shock treatment' gawd the sound of that is already scary enough... out came the black anal probe from session two, 'today got something special, electro conductive gel' wah not first time using but still, for bros not in the know, it works like a lube but it will give much much better skin contact with electro toys, not to mention it's abit menthol in nature, so yes will make the electro more intense... next electro pads on my thighs at the rear just below the butt cheeks, first time kana electro there, then mistress connect to her super power module and fired them up, stim, my body start to shake, mistress laughing away, very amused at the efficiency of her magic gel... mistress then spanked me and told me to get into ladies push up position, basically same as guys just the legs are resting on my knees instead of feet due to the restraint, 'do ten pushups' wah not easy, first time doing this, going down not so bad, coming up is the xiong (difficult) part, with my body shaking and the electro toys at my ass, just feels like someone is push you down opposite of what you're trying to do, 'see so good, SM session got fitness exercise, better than personal trainer right' yea if got such a hawt trainer i would be so damn motivated haha... up and down, up and down doing my pushups, too slow mistress will spank me or scratch my ass, gawd that's not helping at all... finally reached ten times, mistress see like not much kick, decide to up the ante, 'get up!' so i was in this kneeling position, out came the electro loops, 'how are your balls?' wah so touched mistress remember my balls tio (got) burned, 'erm still recovering', mistress took care to avoid my wound and hooked up one loop to my balls, the other loop, mmm... mistress was deciding where to put when she saw my feet had dug into the gap between the mattress and bedframe, she lifted up my right leg and hooked up a loop to my big toe, 'erm there also can?' 'we shall see about that' mistress fired up her module, after awhile i can only feel the one at my balls but not my toe, luckily if not maybe i go burned toe later lol... mistress removed the loop from my toe and attached to didi, 'see so small, i wonder how do you pleasure women with that' gawd felt so ashamed of myself, today didi shrivelled until very small and the loop was barely hanging on... mistress said 'you're lucky only two modules today, if got three will be the ultimate electro session' gawd i dare not imagine what's the end result of that... she then fired up both modules, thing about electro is that usually only the first few seconds will sting, once your body get used to it, it will be ok, but mistress too clever for that, she will not stay at one setting for too long, keep pressing and adjusting so the jolts keep coming, 'do another ten pushups', first one i went down, want to come up only mistress turned up the power, i used all my might also cant come up, i was arrgggh, using all my 'gu lat' (bull strength) also nothing, juz flipping there like a fish out of water, until my eyes were teary already, my drool was all over my face and formed a hugh pool on the bed, probably pple will think a girl squirt or came big O wet the bed keke... for a moment, i was like omg what have i done, or what did i get myself into, my mind was in a daze... mistress was laughing and spanking my ass, 'faster what are you doing there!' sounds just like a PT instructor, maybe mistress see me kelian (pitiful), turned down the electro for a moment let me come up, second one, she turned up again, arrggghhh... gawd do two pushup i feel like i had done 200 haha... i was spent, i just fall flat on my face there, so disappointed with myself cant accomplish mistress's instructions... mistress saw that i was cmi (not up to scratch), decide to change her play, 'come sing me a song' wah so paiseh, still remember Ms Chang gave me english lesson during SM session, today mistress give me singing lesson during SM session lol... 'erm i dunno how to sing leh' 'you no go ktv?' 'erm prefer not to go there hehe' 'ok sing alphabet song' ok not so bad, A-Z in record time, mistress not very pleased cant really hear, 'i want you to be more verbal and more rythm', mistress says change to 'twinkle twinkle little star' ok first sentence came out fine, 'twinkle twinkle little star' then mistress turned up the modules, the rest came out gibberish and mistress was laughing away, clearly amused haha... thinking i dunno how to sing, mistress even on youtube on her hp to let me sing along, so good service hehe... i forgot how many times i sang the whole song, until i gave up, my whole body going jelly going to collaspe already, mistress then stretched out her legs in front of me, i just buried my face into her feet, oooh smells amazing, as alwiz, my hands start to wander, slowly up her thighs, 'cheekopek! where are your hands?' oops faster retract my hands, suddenly i felt mistress's hands on didi, ah that felt so good after all that torture, and electro sensory overload, didnt take much effort, i come one full load, ah so relaxing to release all the pent up stress and pressure, i just lie there on my side motionless... 'are you still alive?' 'barely' mistress laughed, 'it's ok, if you die i will just throw you into the bathtub together with all the electro toys' gawd that will be unimaginable, wouldnt want to cause blackout to the whole hotel...

next mistress removed all the electro toys, ask me to hop up like a jiang shi (vampire), not easy but i managed to do it, although in the process almost tripped myself due to the leg restraint, mistress found it amusing and started pushing me, see if i will trip and fall over, luckily i managed to do horse stand, still remain upright, mistress sat down decide to use her legs, omg that one sure fall, i used my hands to anticipate her and block, 'hands behind your back!', gawd that's scary, i closed my eyes and braced myself for her kick, luckily didnt come too hard, still manageable... ‘just now your hands bu guai (notti), cheekopek right’ ‘erm yes mistress’ ‘did you try breathplay before?’ ‘Yes with queen minky’ jialat I know what was coming, started praying lol... mistress sat me down at the edge of the bed, sling her arms around my neck and did a chokehold on me, knowing where to choke, she didn’t need much strength, just squeezing lightly and I was coughing and wheezing away, I felt like my windpipe was going to burst and my Adam apple was going to be crushed... I was tapping out like in a sparring match, luckily mistress let me off, else i think i would have passed out already... i have no doubts about her muay thai skills, interested bros feel free to try it out, if it's your thing that is... although i didnt really like the breathplay, to be able to lie in mistress's arms is total bliss, i could lie there whole day, though would have been better if the other way round with my face in her cleavage lol... mistress gave me a short debrief, removed the leg restraint for me, then i helped her wash the toys and she sent me off for a quick shower...

end of session, time to part ways with mistress, wish i could stay and spend more time with mistress but next session bro downstairs plus i was already late for my next appointment, bade mistress farewell reluctantly, until the door still try to steal one last peek at her, cant bear to leave... overall in my SM journey thus far, i've yet to meet another mistress who is more fun, alot of bros PM me asking for recommendations, so if u like me looking for fun on top of fulfiling ur fetish, mistress is the top choice, three sessions and she didnt let me down once... although some parts abit too spicy for me, you can sound off and let mistress know if you're not as adventurous as me... ever since my session, i been thinking abt her, hope to session again, just hope i dont get addicted like the last round, where i keep on want to go back hehe... till now as i'm typing this FR, my body still aching with a sore ass, sit down also have to slowly but ever so often mistress will flash across my mind and that brings a smile to my face...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...
Old 12-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
naughtyboyboy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know of any dommes in malaysia? Feel like go there try try some time
Old 12-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboyboy93 View Post
Does anyone know of any dommes in malaysia? Feel like go there try try some time
There is one i know,FB name is Fazlina Azura. But i never try before. There is another good one but retired already which is sherina shikin good but gone. 😂

Or else u can find on locanto. Sometimes there is local mistress ads in there.
Old 13-08-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
calefare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboyboy93 View Post
come come come!! come and under our Malaysian girls feet..haha
Old 13-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
There is one i know,FB name is Fazlina Azura. But i never try before. There is another good one but retired already which is sherina shikin good but gone. 😂

Or else u can find on locanto. Sometimes there is local mistress ads in there.
Yeah I'm interested too. I've actually been looking for some local Malay or Indian dommes, even MP girls who do sm are also acceptable. But so far no luck.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah I'm interested too. I've actually been looking for some local Malay or Indian dommes, even MP girls who do sm are also acceptable. But so far no luck.
Indian also have. Most of them ads on locanto.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
rededdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has any1 try this vexa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1