The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 10-02-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Can I ask who are the local dommes left in the scene?( And where do they advertise?) Since Backpage was taken down, hard to locate anymore new dommes
Old 11-02-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Can I ask who are the local dommes left in the scene?( And where do they advertise?) Since Backpage was taken down, hard to locate anymore new dommes
got a few advertise on locanto, best for those u like, add and follow them on wechat, kik, website, tumblr or twitter...
alternatively you may express interest to the domme themselves or subscribe to their mailing list, they will update you as and when they host...
if timing buay gum then you might consider outcall, but different dommes have different requirements and pricing so better to check with them directly...

these are the few i know of, other bros feel free to add on any i left out...
minky, lucelle, chang
yui (ex-ziva)
lindsey (on break but might be back soon)
amber, estella, yura, yuki
belle, victoria
victoria (new independent and diff from the above victoria)
caittrin, roze
electro, bunni (these 2 are new kids on the block)
Old 11-02-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

excellent share by some bros on the topic of KC, for those still confused, do have a good read...

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=717699
Old 11-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
excellent share by some bros on the topic of KC, for those still confused, do have a good read...

Yes, bros need to think straight when it comes to working ladies, even dommes. As Sam Leong himself once said, "whores are for fucking, not for loving".

It's just a transaction, we are here to pay money and get a service in return. No room should be given for emotional involvement.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yes, bros need to think straight when it comes to working ladies, even dommes. As Sam Leong himself once said, "whores are for fucking, not for loving".

It's just a transaction, we are here to pay money and get a service in return. No room should be given for emotional involvement.
yea agreed, when mistress talk to u, it's because the 10-20 guys on top didnt reply,
not because she wan to talk to u lol, dont think that you stand out for wadsoever reason...

things like 'i miss you' etc are in fact mass sent to all in contact list, could be
done by admin, not by mistress herself if wechat is managed by admin...
although till date i have not received any msg from mistress say they miss me lol...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 12-02-2019 at 04:32 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Bro.. agree on the writing. But.. this one.. very bad.. if u think about it
Old 13-02-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
Bro.. agree on the writing. But.. this one.. very bad.. if u think about it
indeed, fall into such a trap, road of no return, one way ticket to 'heaven'...
Old 13-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Want to be fucked and whipped.. stress and desperate to the max
Old 13-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
Want to be fucked and whipped.. stress and desperate to the max
plenty of mistresses hosting this week, take ur pick...
Old 13-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Boyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
got a few advertise on locanto, best for those u like, add and follow them on wechat, kik, website, tumblr or twitter...
alternatively you may express interest to the domme themselves or subscribe to their mailing list, they will update you as and when they host...
if timing buay gum then you might consider outcall, but different dommes have different requirements and pricing so better to check with them directly...

these are the few i know of, other bros feel free to add on any i left out...
minky, lucelle, chang
yui (ex-ziva)
lindsey (on break but might be back soon)
amber, estella, yura, yuki
belle, victoria
victoria (new independent and diff from the above victoria)
caittrin, roze
electro, bunni (these 2 are new kids on the block)
whose bunni bro
Old 13-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Boyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Locanto have quite a no. Of fake ads makes me think twice...
Old 13-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Do you folks think that those prisoners who got sentenced to 24 strokes.of the cane enjoys the wip?

Also, do they regard the prison as the dungeon?
For subs into corporal punishment and particularly prison caning , at most you will ‘enjoy’ the wait for the caning day plus the fact you are not allowed to pcc... and on the day of caning the leadup should be intense but once first stroke come, you may absorb the pain the enjoy a bit but once second stroke falls i promise you will be begging for a breather and break before the next stroke which obviously will not stop the second crack falling 30sec later ... by the 3rd stroke you will find your body shivering and wavering uncontrollably ...
Old 13-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
For subs into corporal punishment and particularly prison caning , at most you will ‘enjoy’ the wait for the caning day plus the fact you are not allowed to pcc... and on the day of caning the leadup should be intense but once first stroke come, you may absorb the pain the enjoy a bit but once second stroke falls i promise you will be begging for a breather and break before the next stroke which obviously will not stop the second crack falling 30sec later ... by the 3rd stroke you will find your body shivering and wavering uncontrollably ...
Wa bro how you know so detail?
But i can second what you wrote, i just do a no mark caning session by the 15 stroke have to use the safe word!
Old 14-02-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyot View Post
whose bunni bro
victoria, electro and bunni are 3 newest local dommes...
but so far only heard about victoria which a few bros have shared a few posts up...
the other 2 so far like haven hear anything yet...
Old 14-02-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
plenty of mistresses hosting this week, take ur pick...
I believe it possible that a lot will cancel. Due to
1. Cancellation of sub
2. $$$
3. Work

I also face problem 3. Peak timing now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1