The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Actually the two sessions tomorrow was open to non members too. So maybe the other session went to a non member. Have to be fast hand fast leg, as members are not guaranteed a session as first preference goes to those members who have served her before (I have not)

Also, you would know by now how popular la siora mistresses are. After I tried them, nothing else comes close. No mood to try other mistresses
so how? have to keep trying all the mistresses so that will get a chance to session with them?

but if session before with them need to pay an additional 2kyen as opposed to those who havent? so regulars actually pay more ah?
Old 30-08-2013, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well, only when sessions are limited, when mistresses Akiho and Murasaki were in town for just a few days

I think you referring to nomination fee. ? It's a Japanese system and seems to apply for most clubs I see in their websites. It's something like request fee, I think. Anyway amount is not a big deal compared to session fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
so how? have to keep trying all the mistresses so that will get a chance to session with them?

but if session before with them need to pay an additional 2kyen as opposed to those who havent? so regulars actually pay more ah?
Old 30-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tokyofan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksta View Post
Got some questions on La Siora in Tokyo.

1. Do the Mistresses speak good English?
2. Can someone please recommend a mistress good with the cane?
3. Do they respect limits?
4. Do you have to bring ID to sign up for membership?
5. Who organises the hotel room for the session?

thanks!
Bro. Mistress Ruiko is a phenomenal caner. She has a great collection including some dragon canes and is incredibly hard and accurate. She loves to cane and is one of the best caners I have ever experienced
Old 30-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Samster

clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Well, only when sessions are limited, when mistresses Akiho and Murasaki were in town for just a few days

I think you referring to nomination fee. ? It's a Japanese system and seems to apply for most clubs I see in their websites. It's something like request fee, I think. Anyway amount is not a big deal compared to session fee
so in the japanese system, if you see a mistress for the first time no nomination fee, but second time onwards there is?
Old 30-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Video and photo of mistress from Fin
http://sniper.jp/0020experience/sm2013_3_fin1.html
http://sniper.jp/0020experience/sm2013_3_fin2.html
http://sniper.jp/0020experience/sm2013_3_fin3.html
Old 30-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

where's fin, bro?
Old 30-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyofan View Post
Bro. Mistress Ruiko is a phenomenal caner. She has a great collection including some dragon canes and is incredibly hard and accurate. She loves to cane and is one of the best caners I have ever experienced
She is also young, tall, intelligent, sexy as hell, and one of the best Mistresses I have ever served. Damn I miss her !! If you get a chance to session with her, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

bro ydgduo - Thanks for those links, I was aware of the sniper site before. Great magazine and lots of free clips on their website if you do some searching around.

Club-Fin is in Osaka and has one of the slickest SM club websites with nice photos. But as far as I can tell, they do not accept email reservations, have no English support whatsoever, and you must call them and schedule an appointment in Japanese. They would probably accept Japanese speaking foreigners but we have no verified reports here yet.

If going to Osaka I would recommend the very foreigner friendly Club Fetish-SM - http://www.fetishi-sm.com/
Here are some clips from Sniper
http://sniper.jp/0020experience/sm20...tishi-sm1.html
http://sniper.jp/0020experience/sm20...tishi-sm2.html
http://sniper.jp/0020experience/sm20...tishi-sm3.html

Then of course there is Kairaido in Kyoto which is the best club outside of Tokyo.
Old 30-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For all you brothers based in Jakarta,

Mistress Sayako will be coming to visit your colourful metropolis on 15 - 18th September. Mistress Sayako will do sessions in Golden Triangle in Setiabudi.

This will be Mistress Sayako's first visit to Jakarta. Please make her feel welcome on her arrival.

For further details please visit Mistress Sayako's website.

B'n'Y
Old 30-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had my 2 hours with M Akiho. Needless to say, any session with La Siora mistresses are damn good. She catered to what I requested (was fearing prior to her arrival as I had read before she is one wild lady) but my fears were put to rest. She is a very cheery cutesy lady compared to the other La Siora mistresses I had serve before. (That's the beauty of La Siora mistresses as one get to experience personalities, styles and BDSM preferences). She has dangerous curves, really know how to use her eyes to communicate. As always, time passed quickly....

We had dinner and had the honor to drive her to the airport for her flight homr. My car is one happy ride now, having ferried two La Siora mistresses while they are here. Hope to drive a third soon, as I really enjoy hosting them here.
Old 30-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laserstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys hope I didn't offend any one..wish some one at all would have replied to me.

Please don't hate me because I am American
Old 30-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

bro, u were the one before me ?

you finally get your membership ? congrats

QUOTE=dominion;9610293]bro ure v power... the hotel u decided is up... really an elite...[/QUOTE]
Old 31-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

by the way, i get a very really good corporate rate at this hotel.

its cost just a little bit more than where u are surfing this page from now

QUOTE=dominion;9610293]bro ure v power... the hotel u decided is up... really an elite...[/QUOTE]
Old 31-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

Was a member in Tokyo since last year

QUOTE=dominion;9612047]oh corporate rates... no wonder... pity i dont have at any hotels... maybe next time if same day we can share hahahaha....

i did offer to help her to the airport as well, but she said maybe you could do it... bro u really high flyer :P

but thanks... very happy to get the purple card... did you get yours here or in tokyo?[/QUOTE]
Old 31-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster

Yes, no chance in round 1 cos I never served Mistress Akiho before in Tokyo.

So far, Mistresses Shinobu (3x) and Murasaki (5-6x). Murasaki is still my favorite of all the Siora mistress, pure elegance and totally can sense what I want during sessions. I prefer mistresses in their 30s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
whom did you session with before?

read earlier that you didnt even get a booking the initial time, guess i must be very lucky then... they ran out of slots already in the first round (i.e. for those whom have met Akiho sama) and didnt even go to the second round?
Old 31-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Bro,

La siora is the place to go. I strongly recommend that. They have English website and English speaking reception that can help before your arrival.

Ask the experienced bros here like Calbts,Ygduo, Schro. They seems to have sessioned all over the world and their recommendation points to this club at Shinjuku. I heard about La Siora from them here, and there have been no turning back since (my savings have been dimishing and my wife has been getting suspicious about my frequent visits to Tokyo). It took me 3 years to try bdsm after hearing about La Siora, and I wished I had the guts to visit earlier, and i wouldn't have missed some of the retired mistresses there !

They have a good selection of mistresses with different age range, skill preferences for you to choose. Tell the reception what your needs, and they can recommend one who can best meet your needs.
The mistresses there are not competive. They are always encouraging me to view the album and try their other mistresses, especially the newly joined "baby mistresses"

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserstone View Post
Hey guys hope I didn't offend any one..wish some one at all would have replied to me.

Please don't hate me because I am American

Last edited by totolim; 31-08-2013 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Typo error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1