The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Jap Stewardess

ok i am back again with another FR on another Jap gal.

Bros who have read my earlier FR would know that i was in Tokyo for holiday. a little bit of history. i had actually flow from S'pore to Taipei for work. then i took leave to go to Tokyo for holiday. ok...when returning to TPE, i took a Taiwanese carrier back to TPE (shall not name the carrier). could not take SQ as SQ do not fly TPE-Tokyo anymore.

so on the flight back to TPE, there was a japanese crew serving my cabin. i was trying to hit on her but due to my lack of rest in Tokyo, slept throughout the flight to TPE.

arrive at TPE airport, collected my luggage and went to the passenger arrival hall kerbside to wait for my car to pick me up to the Sheraton Hotel Taipei. whilst waitng, i had my smoke. whilst smoking, i realised that the jap stewardess and her 3 other jap colleagues came out thru the glass exit near the kerbside. the jap stewardess serving my cabin recognised me and smiled at me. i reciprocated, went over to the 4 of them and greeted them. thanked them for their service etc and all the bullshit. the other 3 are not impressive.

anyway, i then targetted at my gal (lets call her Aya). i asked the 4 of them if they enjoyed flying and if they had ever applied to work for SQ. i shall cut the story short. it was a short conversation and in the end, i told them i would be happy to show them around in Singapore if ever they do come over for vacation (jap crew from this carrier do not fly to Singapore and none of them have been to Singapore before). playing smart i said 'feel free to call me if u come to Singapore and i would be most glad to show u all around'. as planned, hey fell for my trapped. one of them told me they do not have my contact details. so i wrote on a piece of paper my e-mail address and Singapore contact number. most importantly, i also gave the tel of my hotel. and as planned, i passed on the paper to the Jap gal i was eyeing at.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Re: FR on Jap Stewardess

ok so i reached my hotel at around 8+pm. had my shower. decided to rest in the room. surprise surprise. 10+pm i received a call and it was from one of the Jap crew. but i was disappointed as it was not Aya. she asked me if i was free the next day. so i asked her whats up. she told me the 6 of them (plus another 2 jap crew who was not on the flight but are their colleagues) were going to go to 101 and asked if i might be interested to tag along for some movie or drinks. i thinking what the hell...i ain't a movie man. anyway, how could i reject with 6 jap gals going out with me!! so i agreed. arranged for the location and time to meet.

next day.................met at the pre arranged time and location. and Aya was there!! we we went to one of the many cafes near 101 and had some coffee and tea. chit chat about their work and my work. movie was out as i told them honestly that i ain't into movies. as luck would have it, one of them suggested going to one of the clubs near 101 for dancing. the other 5 agreed (standard japanese group consensus agreement). so i must agree to it too! so off we went. they have their crew pass to go in free and brought me along. skipped the long queue. its a happening club and it was 11+pm. so in we went. i ordered 4 bottles of champagnes. then some of them started to go dancing. however, Aya and another gal decided to stay back with me (i don't dance). haha. its now or never. so i started to chat up with Aya. being polite, i also did a little chat with the other gal. i think she got the hint that i was not interested in her. so off she went to dance with her friends. chit chat chit chat (but it was tough, music was too loud) and we got closer to one another in order to hear the other person's conversation. being so close, i could sense that she was not uncomfortable with me. then as luck would have it again, another group of patrons were getting too close to our area. so i put my hands on her shoulder, shifted her over to my original position to stand so that i could act as a 'barrier' between her and the other patron
Old 11-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

so the other 5 gals came back. took more drinks (by now its was 1am and a few of them were high) and went back dancing. sadly, Aya went with them. another 2 gals stayed back and we chatted. but my mind was still with Aya. after about 20 mins, they came back and had more drinks. then i do not know what the hell happened but i think they know i like Aya, they pushed Aya to me (so hard that i have to 'hug' her to prevent a collision) as if to make fun of us. ok now the fun starts. they started to play this stupid game whereby the loser has to say 'i want love u' to a pre-picked person and give a peck on the lips (amongst the 6 of us). so game started off. 1s set one of the gals kissed another gal. this went on for like 4-5 sets. then, Aya lost and it so happened i was the pre-picked person she has to kiss!! so we had a peck on the lip. man the feeling was damn ecstatic. so this went on for quite a while. then as if Satan would have it, 2 of the gals 'offered' to go back with me to my hotel. shit! i was trying my best to block their 'offer' all were high except Aya and another Jap crew. i am not sure if they were playing the fool but eventually, they pushed Aya out and told me they are not going to let her go back and that she had to stay with me at my hotel. good chance but i have to play the gentleman's game. i declined and told them to look after her good. so this went on and off until when i was about to enter the taxi, they forced her in with me. and i can tell by body language that Aya was trying to play along not wanting to go with me (but in actual fact she wanted to). so, one last final time, they pushed her in and we were both in the taxi. i apologised to her and offered to send her back home (but hoping she would reject the offer). she apologised for her colleagues behaviour. but before she could reply further, i asked if she would mind going to the hotel with me. i would 'open' a room for her to rest. she asked if this was ok. i insisted no problem (but deep in me i was fucking myself for not offering her to sleep with me in the same room!). so we arrived at the hotel. not wanting to give up, i asked her if she would feel scared staying alone (of course she won't la...cabin crew all bunk alone). i then told her that i would book a room for her but if she feels scared, she is to call me asap.
ok, we went to our respective rooms.

to be continued.....................
Old 11-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Arigato. Me pitching my tent liao!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Dirtysa is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Arigato. Me pitching my tent liao!
Me too, hurry~! :P
Old 11-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 19
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowwol View Post
so the other 5 gals came back. took more drinks (by now its was 1am and a few of them were high) and went back dancing. sadly, Aya went with them. another 2 gals stayed back and we chatted. but my mind was still with Aya. after about 20 mins, they came back and had more drinks. then i do not know what the hell happened but i think they know i like Aya, they pushed Aya to me (so hard that i have to 'hug' her to prevent a collision) as if to make fun of us. ok now the fun starts. they started to play this stupid game whereby the loser has to say 'i want love u' to a pre-picked person and give a peck on the lips (amongst the 6 of us). so game started off. 1s set one of the gals kissed another gal. this went on for like 4-5 sets. then, Aya lost and it so happened i was the pre-picked person she has to kiss!! so we had a peck on the lip. man the feeling was damn ecstatic. so this went on for quite a while. then as if Satan would have it, 2 of the gals 'offered' to go back with me to my hotel. shit! i was trying my best to block their 'offer' all were high except Aya and another Jap crew. i am not sure if they were playing the fool but eventually, they pushed Aya out and told me they are not going to let her go back and that she had to stay with me at my hotel. good chance but i have to play the gentleman's game. i declined and told them to look after her good. so this went on and off until when i was about to enter the taxi, they forced her in with me. and i can tell by body language that Aya was trying to play along not wanting to go with me (but in actual fact she wanted to). so, one last final time, they pushed her in and we were both in the taxi. i apologised to her and offered to send her back home (but hoping she would reject the offer). she apologised for her colleagues behaviour. but before she could reply further, i asked if she would mind going to the hotel with me. i would 'open' a room for her to rest. she asked if this was ok. i insisted no problem (but deep in me i was fucking myself for not offering her to sleep with me in the same room!). so we arrived at the hotel. not wanting to give up, i asked her if she would feel scared staying alone (of course she won't la...cabin crew all bunk alone). i then told her that i would book a room for her but if she feels scared, she is to call me asap.
ok, we went to our respective rooms.

to be continued.....................
I know u are trying to be(or act hehe)gentleman but sometime we create a mistake by being to0 gentlemen!1 thing i learn is to just go for it.

She is a lady so of course she will pretend to be more demure but maybe she want to go with u more then u wan her!

Anyway,nice story,pls continue.Kachang puteh,Potatochip chocolate ready...

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 12-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtysa View Post
Me too, hurry~! :P
I also camp fire up le!! I tot fr?? LOL
Jia you!! Very suspence le beta thn any story book
Old 13-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Very good story....you are creative.Any SM scenes later......

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

ok...so we went to our respective rooms. i showered and slept. 4:30am, phone rang. i was
it was Aya!! she told me she could not sleep and if i mind going over to her room for a chat. i invited her over instead telling her my room is bigger and more comfy (there is a small sitting area in my room). ok she agreed.

she came over, i invited her in and asked her whats up. why she can't sleep. she told me perhaps it was the drinks. that she is not a good drinker (which was true). so here is a gal in bathrobes (she did not bring anything to change), who took a lift to my room and sitting in front of me. i was in my shorts and singlet (singapore style). i then asked her if she mind me giving her a message rub behind her neck and shoulder area. she said ok. so i just gave her some rubbing (no horny feeling as of this time for me as i was damn tired). our position was such that she was sitting on the sofa and i was standing behind. rub and rub then i realised that the back of her head kept touching my dick. initially i thought nothing of it until i realised that she was actually doing it knowingly. it got to the point where the back of head rested on my prick but instead of her head moving forward and back, the motion was now up and down. i was thinking thats weird. my rubbing action should result in a for' and back movement, not up and down. haha...i knew something was up.
Old 13-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

my prick started to get a small hard on and i bet she could feel it. impossible for her not to feel it. i reciprocated by rubbing my prick at the back of her head. she too reciprocated as i could feel the pressure of her head pressing against my dick increased!! after some 5-7 mins, i was rock hard and it was damn obvious we are going into something. the rubbing action from me and her head movement became more and more intense. she started to hold on to me forearms. then, she turned her head around, place her hands below my shorts and went in to rub my prick!! feeling was damn high and good. her hands were inside my shorts for some 5 mins. then, i started to pull down my short leaving my undies on. she then rubbed on my undies. used her teeth to bite on my cock head which was covered by my undies. then, she pulled down my undies and my prick was facing her. as the feeling was damn good and i do not want to kill off my ecstasy, i pulled her up and frenched her. in this position, she continued to stroked on my cock, played with balls. i dis-robed her, she was wearing white bra and panties. started to rubbed her pussy with her undies on. she then knelt down and started to give me a BJ. i am not sure why but after like 1-2 minutes, i could feel my cum building up. i told her i was going to cum. she continued with the sucking and i blasted my load all into her mouth. i pulled out from her mouth with her continuing to lick me clean. i then placed my cock around her breast and rub some of cum on her breasts.
Old 13-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

i am not sure why but the feeling with her was different. unlike other ONS gals that i had before. i was in fact feeling a little awkward after we washed up. a little shy. i was not sure about her feelings but i guess she was shy too. we kept quite for a while just sitting on the sofa watching tv. then i asked her if she wanted to drink something. juice. ok, got her a juice from the mini-bar. i had mineral water.
then i started to chat with her. asked if she was tired (no), if she like the hotel and all the stuff. i was running out of topic and she was just giving me short replies. what the fuck.
so i asked if i could kissed her. she did not reply but just gave me a shy smile. before i knew it, her hands went for my cock and started to rub and play with my bro. at the same time, we started to french. we frenched like no tomorrow. i started to rub her pussy and played with her tits. switched position with me standing up and her kneeling down. BJ. i then initiated tit fucking. more frenching. she then told me she would not want to have sex and i said ok. i don't mind as long as i can cum. so i know that she was into playing only but no sex. ok, i then placed her on the bed, spread her out and licked her pussy. she was getting high. turned her over, placed my dick on her butt, placed my palm over my dick, doing in and out motion. turned her over again and went next to her face. me kneeling on the bed and she lying down, i put my prick into her mouth and she continued BJing. i told her couple the BJ with HJ. on and on we went. not long after, i started to feel my cum build up again. told her i was cumming. i pulled out from her mouth, aimed at her face and shot all my load onto her face to give her a good COF. some of my cum flew to her hair. it was quite a mess. without her doing it, i inserted my dick back into her mouth and moved in and out. feeling was shiok. she gave some suction and licked around my cock head.
Old 13-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

washed up. i took a smoke. it was 7+ i think. i asked if she wanted to go for breakfast. she went back to her room, changed and we met up for breakfast.
during breaskfast, i told her that i hope she do not treat what happened seriously (i was afraid she might fall into love as i have mentioned previously, i sense some feeling between the two of us).
fortunately, she told me she wouldn't and it fact, she apologised to me for causing trouble to me thats Japanese for u!
she also got me to promise not to reveal what happened to her colleagues. we had a good talk over breakfast. most importantly she told me she is not an 'easy' gal and that what happened last night was purely 'emotional' for her.
embarassingly, she asked me if i always play ONS. i told her honestly that i do but not often. only if i have the chance and if i feel like it. i was surprised she took my answer with no reaction.

ok...we agreed not to keep in contact (she was embarassed) but i told her she has my e-mail and contact details. she laughed. i told her its alright. i would not contact her. she can contact me if she wants to. thats the condition.

we parted.

this ONS is special to me because i have some 'feel' for Aya and she has some for me too. its just that we both know we cannot get into a relation (i do not want too anyway). there was no sex just play but the feeling was GFE ONS. i think one of my very first.

thats another FR for u Bros.

cheers!
Old 13-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great write up bro! Enjoyed listening to your experience. Wonder when is my turn, especially when I'm already married. Hope to get a fantastic rendezvou before I have kids. Hahaha...... Cheers mate!
Old 13-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
yoursecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Admire your honesty with her, bro! Did you make her cum too?
Old 13-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tc&ct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NICE.......i always dream of having one Japanese gal myself.
so far......nothing yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1