The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-04-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
ask her to take pic before i go down to meet her gave her a hard anal fuck and cum inside her mouth and swallow all
Good Luck Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 04-04-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ask her to take pic before i go down to meet her gave her a hard anal fuck and cum inside her mouth and swallow all
Share more of your juicy story bro. She look like a gem.
Old 04-04-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro how to convince her to anal. Many don't allow anal I know. She's a gem if she drink sperm n anal. I love this kind breast, can suck very long time.
Old 04-04-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

solid. very lucky you.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

anyone wan want to exchange this gem pm me. only for exchange no free lunch
Old 04-04-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hobotrolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

edit: post in wrong thread, how to delete?

Last edited by hobotrolo; 04-04-2020 at 09:42 PM.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to share with bros here that scammers are now inside the social apps to con people’s money. Need to be more alert on this in order not to fall into their traps.

Today morning I’ve received a message from this girl named “Cristy Patay” who wants to chat with me. Below are the pictures of this girl & her messages to me.

After adding her Hp number into my WhatsApp message, her true intention began to show. Circled in blue line within the chat messages are the clear indication that she is a scammer.

For the 1st message, NUH doesn’t provide accommodation to their Nurses & NUH can’t just rent the 1-room flat for their staff & also the girl is a non-S’porean.

2nd message indicate even more clearly that she claimed she is now in Manila airport & awaiting to depart but stuck there as due to the immigration officer wants money to be paid to them. Doesn’t she knows that Manila is already in locked down situations & no one is allowed to depart the country? Even if she can depart Manila, S’pore immigration also won’t allowed her to enter S’pore. Thirdly, she said she will starts working on the next day after her arrival in S’pore. It seems like she doesn’t knows that she will needs to serve the 2-weeks of home stay upon her arrival in S’pore.

In summary, it is better to be more alert than happy to receive messages from young & pretty girls. Pls take care & stay healthy so that you can make your FB happy after this 1-month period of restrictive movement & activities.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Now if given a maid to fuck, also cannot already. They must stay at home, cannot meet others. I wondering how these naughty maids can tahan no sex for one month
Will they turn to their sir, or the neighbors to quench the urge
Some wives don't give sex, n now no ktv gal to play, no club to hug gals, no ml, no FL, no maids to screw.
Oh NOOOOOOOOO😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Old 04-04-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
Nyogin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNyogin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In summary, it is better to be more alert than happy to receive messages from young & pretty girls. Pls take care & stay healthy so that you can make your FB happy after this 1-month period of restrictive movement & activities. [/QUOTE]

I had similar experience, though I never gave out my number; asked for their number instead for me to add and suddenly these pretty young girls MIA. 😅
Old 05-04-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

I today surprisingly will meet a maid...just wondering if all budget hotels like 81 ,frangrance will close today or not? If not i just meet her up for a makan chatting session only..too bad no car. Lol
Old 05-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyogin View Post
In summary, it is better to be more alert than happy to receive messages from young & pretty girls. Pls take care & stay healthy so that you can make your FB happy after this 1-month period of restrictive movement & activities.

I had similar experience, though I never gave out my number; asked for their number instead for me to add and suddenly these pretty young girls MIA. 😅[/QUOTE]

Up u bro. 😊
Old 05-04-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

If next weekend git chance to meet one of them and go to those office carpark staircase. Heeee as no one will be there
Old 05-04-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

So any suggestions since hotels will be closed. Where can we bring our maids to?
Old 06-04-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
dyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post

Found one. She claims she can meet me on wednesday.

Any hotel you can suggest?

Thanks
Not bad how is she? Is she a filipino?
Old 06-04-2020, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
dyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This one is always horny. Any takers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1