The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Sis Vivian tease again Sexy words indeed
Old 05-04-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
You can try! It's not that easy to hunt me.
Please avoid any contact with one old man by the nick of seaj at all cost!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 05-04-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RightChairs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I want to try...any tips to help find u sister ??
May turn out to be a brother
Old 06-04-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobotrolo View Post
https://imgur.com/a/9LPUitF

I was on Skout the other day and this girl started to initiate convo with me, ask if i want to chat and date

keep on asking if i drive, got car etc. etc. damn demanding lol, somemore this is only our first time chatting, feel like her personal uber

anyone meetup or chat with her before? is she worth the effort?
She probably want free meal but not giving any lol
Old 06-04-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightChairs View Post
May turn out to be a brother
Hur???... really???.. don't scare me leh. . . but her nick is female mah ....i don't want to be a gay

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-04-2020 at 10:45 AM.
Old 18-04-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

How has it been for all of you during this period. Anyone still able to pick up milfs when outside? Now they seem to be at supermarkets
Old 18-04-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Hi bros,

How has it been for all of you during this period. Anyone still able to pick up milfs when outside? Now they seem to be at supermarkets
How many did u manage to find there bro ???...share with us leh ..sharing is caring (SIC)...help us kill our boredom with tis CB thingy

Old 20-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
How many did u manage to find there bro ???...share with us leh ..sharing is caring (SIC)...help us kill our boredom with tis CB thingy
Hi bro Rickey,

I did manage to find one PRC milf in her late 30s, but that was in mid March, not during the CB period. But sadly, due to the CB period, with no budget hotels having available transit rooms, I could not move on to the full course yet. But gonna plan to keep her for the long run, so this can wait still.

Started a convo with a girl around 22 (or so she claimed) on Wechat from Malaysia. She is more towards the plump side and have nice boobs and a curvy ass based on photos and seems easy to tease. Told her I am looking for FB to test water and she responded well, probably would be able to up after the CB period, but even if not there are always other fishes out there.

Was at Hotel Fort Canning to do some stuff when chanced upon this PRC milf (she was wearing mask, but her eyes, hairstyle and body shape looks tempting enough). She works there probably as a cleaning staff. Sadly didn't managed to ask her for her contact as was in a rush. Hopefully would be able to bump into her again when I am back there.

But as mentioned, now during this CB period best to keep oneself safe and healthy. The road is still long ahead and there are many flowers out there to taste and choose from.
Old 21-04-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Do anyone hv the same feel as me ?
Now all put on mask most MILFs look more chio then b4
Old 21-04-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Now all put on mask most MILFs look more chio then b4
I also look better with mask.
Old 21-04-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

T. Q to bro repairman for sharing his milf findings during this covid 19 period as requested......appreciate his sharing with us his FR after meeting them when life is back to normal for us in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Now all put on mask most MILFs look chio then b4
Most of us guys feel this way of milfs becos it is a novelty that never b4 happened.... natural beauty is still wat we look for in any gal

Old 21-04-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Think it will be a long while before we are free to roam the streets again. Hopefully measures will loosen up by the 3rd quarter and return to normalcy by the 4th. Many people will be affected financially, mentally and emotionally. This is a time where we are tested mentally and emotionally, time to build up our emotional strength to overcome whatever may come our way in the future.
Old 22-04-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobotrolo View Post
https://imgur.com/a/9LPUitF

I was on Skout the other day and this girl started to initiate convo with me, ask if i want to chat and date

keep on asking if i drive, got car etc. etc. damn demanding lol, somemore this is only our first time chatting, feel like her personal uber

anyone meetup or chat with her before? is she worth the effort?
F this Bitch! You must avoid her at all cost!

I met this bitch 5 years ago.. I drove to her place (some old HDB flats near Tiong Baru area) and I instantly regretted when i see her.. She was using a different photo on Skout, in person she is a big enormous gigantic elephant.. It was too late as she shamelessly jumped into my car and she demanded to eat Swee Choon for supper.

We went to Swee Choon and she ate like a hungry elephant while i only ordered one drink for myself, when the bill came, she douched the bill; stepped back and look at me, waiting for me to foot the bill.. I paid $80++ for her meal and my drink which she didn't thank me for her free meal.. and right after payment she insisted to get her Starbucks cravings fixed for the night before going home.

I brought her to Starbucks at Liat Towers after her heavy Swee Choon meal. She ordered a Venti size drink at the cashier and this time I was standing far away from the cashier but she used the same trick again.. She stepped away from the cashier and look at me again.. No choice, i paid for her drinks and then send her home immediately before she ask for her 3rd free meal..

I woke up the next morning thinking if this was a nightmare i just had.
FML..

Last edited by alexlucky; 22-04-2020 at 01:37 PM.
Old 22-04-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Long_range is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post

I met this bitch 5 years ago.. I drove to her place (some old HDB flats near Tiong Baru area) and I instantly regretted when i see her.. She was using a different photo on Skout, in person she is a big enormous gigantic elephant.. It was too late as she shamelessly jumped into my car and she demanded to eat Swee Choon for supper.

We went to Swee Choon and she ate like a hungry elephant while i only ordered one drink for myself, when the bill came, she douched the bill; stepped back and look at me, waiting for me to foot the bill.. I paid $80++ for her meal and my drink which she didn't thank me for her free meal.. and right after payment she insisted to get her Starbucks cravings fixed for the night before going home.

I brought her to Starbucks at Liat Towers after her heavy Swee Choon meal. She ordered a Venti size drink at the cashier and this time I was standing far away from the cashier but she used the same trick again.. She stepped away from the cashier and look at me again.. No choice, i paid for her drinks and then send her home immediately before she ask for her 3rd free meal..

FML..
Omg really seems like some nightmare
Old 23-04-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Asahi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha, so funny Bro but i an feel your pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post

FML..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1