The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 03-04-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

Feeling very uncomfortable about all the rumours of a lockdown at Petain. So doing a field trip this afternoon to check out. Will update all bros tonight.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 03-04-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3601 / Power: 13
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Feeling very uncomfortable about all the rumours of a lockdown at Petain. So doing a field trip this afternoon to check out. Will update all bros tonight.
its really lockdown until Apr30
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Did a field trip today ard 2.00pm. In my 20 over years of visiting Petain, never had there been a complete lockdown like this before, not even for CNY. The place was so bare and not even a human soul walked. All chicken rice shops were closed and no chickens around. Closed till 30 April. When I went there a week or two, many chicken were complaining no business.

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
jacky43 is a glorious beacon of lightjacky43 is a glorious beacon of lightjacky43 is a glorious beacon of lightjacky43 is a glorious beacon of lightjacky43 is a glorious beacon of lightjacky43 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Not even past 30 yrs. We lived thru AIDS- SARS- MERS. Now Covid 19. God's weapon. The thing is, still I am not convict PT girls eat themselves. In other words. No incomes till May.

I dont believe Ah Bao has return to Malaysia.
Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Not even past 30 yrs. We lived thru AIDS- SARS- MERS. Now Covid 19. God's weapon. The thing is, still I am not convict PT girls eat themselves. In other words. No incomes till May.

I dont believe Ah Bao has return to Malaysia.
which ah bao?

PT girls some can afford to eat feed themselves. Some got supporters to feed them even during these closedown period lol.

Last edited by exactmatxspeed; Yesterday at 05:48 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 17
milffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud of

Quote:
Did a field trip today ard 2.00pm. In my 20 over years of visiting Petain, never had there been a complete lockdown like this before, not even for CNY. The place was so bare and not even a human soul walked. All chicken rice shops were closed and no chickens around. Closed till 30 April. When I went there a week or two, many chicken were complaining no business.

no one at all?

ONS
can u dance?

Let me welcome u the WORLD OF ONS and FLINGS, everyone wants A Piece of the MILF MEISTER
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

Completed lockdown bro. All houses are locked. I took photos. But cant seem to attach the photos in my posts. Not reported in any media also. One of the girls I know said might be up to mid-May before they return, provided no further extension.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/202...of-next-month/
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

I guess most of the WLs are in SG awaiting for the lockdown to be lift. Anyone manage to catch up with them?
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Sponsor (S)

My Reputation: Points: 6696 / Power: 42
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
I guess most of the WLs are in SG awaiting for the lockdown to be lift. Anyone manage to catch up with them?

Prince Devitt upped you

Thanks for those who have upped me.

I will slowly return one by one as the lists is too long.

Please PM me if i have not return points.

Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Prince Devitt upped you
Return with thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1