The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old Today, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 13
saabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to all
Re: Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peloton View Post
I am going vegetarian and build up my stamina for the re-opening.
Reopening will be in long extended future - bet u that most PRC gals will rtc given that 30 apr now already extended to 4 May indirectly and the end is not in sight.

Unless AV declare cut card is non essential services and gals are trapped here until lockdown is lifted?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 09:13 AM
Samster

saabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to allsaabking is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
not only sex service shop close.. lottery betting (4D, Toto, etc) also suspend till further notice.. last draw for 4D is this sunday 5/4 and last draw of Toto is 2/4.. look like this one month we can really save some money..

cannot sex, cannot gamble, then have to be a "good" boy for the one month...
End times - time to repent and stay away from wicked ways🙏
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
so confirm GL hse will be closed for one month...

Now confirmed closed till 4 May and we can bet last dollar this “non essential” service will be on extended closure
Old Today, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 5
afterburn is a name known to allafterburn is a name known to allafterburn is a name known to allafterburn is a name known to allafterburn is a name known to allafterburn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
End times - time to repent and stay away from wicked ways🙏
Some people say that ... but let us put things in perspective.

In the larger scale of things throughout history, even greater pandemics that killed millions worldwide at a time of even lesser technology and medical knowledge, have occurred before ... and we are still chugging along.
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
Capricorn69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCapricorn69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Some people say that ... but let us put things in perspective.

In the larger scale of things throughout history, even greater pandemics that killed millions worldwide at a time of even lesser technology and medical knowledge, have occurred before ... and we are still chugging along.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...emic-h1n1.html

It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

So don't worry, the earth will still exist for billion years more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1