The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wife/Gf request at home

Hello bro

Anyone here openly discuss on fetish with wife and carry it out to improve sex life?

Cheers
Old 04-04-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Wife decided to dispose off her panty

Just one piece
Any bro interested?

It’s FRESH DAMN FRESH
Old 04-04-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaaBeeCeeDee View Post
Even when we ask the saleswoman now they still insist on 32D
Suggest to buy a few 34C and try them instead. It should fit the same but be more comfortable to wear. Especially versus those 32D with thinner straps.

I envy you bro.. I've tried a C cupper but never experienced a D cupper.
Old 04-04-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RightChairs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaaBeeCeeDee View Post
Lucky you!

My girl have all sorts of sexy lingerie, wear out bra tops that she wears out sexily but at home, nothing sexy

The hottest thing she's done was probably in an oversize tee and nothing underneath when my friend was around but that was only 2 nights

Wish she would put on her crotch-less pantie at night without having to ask or even go to bed naked like my ex would
Wearing nothing underneath considered quite daring already. Were her nips showing through the top? Did your friend (I assume is a guy) notice and was he aware she wore nothing underneath?
Old 05-04-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Wife decided to dispose off her panty

Just one piece
Any bro interested?

It’s FRESH DAMN FRESH
Brother are you selling or giving it away ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 05-04-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Brother are you selling or giving it away ?
Giving away
But too late, thrown away already
Haha
Old 05-04-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Giving away
But too late, thrown away already
Haha
What a waste brother. It's such a good fresh one and you just throw it away like that ? Oh well.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1