The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If I am invisible

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for the next update
Old 04-04-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
cokexia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro. Cheers
Old 05-04-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 56

Taste of defeat was bitter...Ash still decided to go up to the building rooftop to retrieve the dead bodies of Louis and his poor family members. And also to kill the bad guys for revenge.

Finally Ash reached the rooftop with heavy steps...He did not see the dead bodies of Louis...Surprisingly Ash saw Louis hugged his wife and daughter in joy. Police arrived and arrested Boss Eric's men. What happened?

Story concurrently happened at the main event place. Boss Eric celebrated with Superintendent Andy on their huge victory. Suddenly Superintendent Andy pointed his gun at Boss Eric!!!

Eric: Hey Andy...Stop the joke..I hate people point gun at my head!

Andy: I have recorded our conversations and arrested all your men for releasing the deadly chemical attacks. I'm officially arresting you for terrorism attack!

Eric: Wait...I thought we are on the same side...I planted you in Police since 10 years ago...I groomed you to senior police...

HK Police commissioner Leung appeared at this time.

Leung: Superintendent Andy already surrendered and confessed his crime to me few months ago. I gave him a chance to become a real righteous cop. He pretended to continue his collaboration with 15K gang and came out with this master plan. We eliminated all HK gang at one go...making use of boss Eric..

Eric: Andy...I give you one last chance...you let me go...I can pretend nothing happened...we are still good partners...

Andy: On the surface I'm seem to be a police high flyer...but I'm scare my real identity as black cop will be exposed every moment...I suffered depression and tried to commit suicide...I joined the HK Police Force 10 years ago and my stance eventually changed...I want to be a righteous police man now...so I surrendered directly to HK police Commissioner...Sorry I just want to be a good man...对不起,我只想做个好人...

This time Anthony and 15K Gang sub leader Tony also entered the room.

They were followed by triad leader laughing哥 and 欢喜哥. What happened? They supposed to dead.

Leung: Tony, laughing哥 and 欢喜哥 are actually our undercovered cops planted by HK Police in their respective triad organizations. It was the highest classified secret which only top few police managment knew. From today onwards, Tony will control Kowloon. Laughing will control HK island. 喜欢哥 will control New Territories. All triads will be controlled by Police force in the future.

Eric: I never thought ending will be like this...I can't accept defeat like this...

Eric snatched the gun from Andy and fired at Andy!! But there was no bullet in that gun!!

Bang! HK police Commissioner Leung fired at Eric and head shot him.

Leung: 15K Gang Boss Eric attempted to fire at police and I took him down out of self defence. Superintendent Andy, you write a full report of today incident and send directly to me to verify and approve.

Andy: Yes Sir!

Leung looked at Laughing哥: Laughing哥 of 以太會. Official police rank of Superintendent. Future triad leader of HK island. On behalf of HK police and residents, I salute you for sacrifice and great contributions to HK!

Laughing哥: Thank you Sir. It's been a long time I wear police uniform and I think I look strange now...I still more comfortable in my role as laughing哥 rather than laughing Sir. Rest assured Sir. I will protect HK in my new role!

Next Leung looked at Tony: Tony of 15K gang. Future triad leader of Kowloon. Official police rank of Superintendent. You and Superintendent Andy were actually in the same batch of police recruitment. You had the best results in every respect and was highly tipped for a bright future. I'm sorry that you never had the chance to wear office police uniform. I salute you for your great contribution to HK!

Tony: Thank you Sir! I guess I have no fate to be official police. But I can be law enforcer in alternate role. I guess as a triad leader also doesn't sound bad too.

Leung looked at 欢喜哥: Lastly 欢喜哥 of 福和帮. Future triad leader of New Territories. Offical police rank of Senior Superintendent. We were actually in the same batch of police academy. I often wondered if I was chosen to be undercover cop last time instead of you. We could have switch roles now. I give you my most respect for all your sacrifices and contributions to HK.

欢喜哥: It's ok. I spent most of my life in the triad organization. It become part of my life. I believe I still protect HK well in my role. Even in public eyes that I'm a bad guy...what's important is I know I'm a good and righteous man. Thank you Sir!

Leung: Andy. I promote you to senior Superintendent now instead of punishing you. I hope you cherish your 2nd chance of life to be a righteous police. I will be watching you closely. We have the list of all triad members and black cops in police force. You will be in charge to arrest them. And you will be the point of contact for Tony, Laughing and 喜欢哥 in the future.

Andy: Yes Sir! I swore I will not let you down...will not let HK Police force down...and will not let HK down! Thank you Sir!

HK Police commissioner Leung saluted these heros. It could be the last time he salute them especially for Tony, Laughing and 喜欢哥...

What a twist in the story...What a masterpiece plan by the HK Police force...

(1) Black cop Andy became good cop
(2) Triad Leaders Tony, Laughing and 欢喜哥 were actually undercover cops. They will be controlling all triads organizations in HK in future.
(3) HK made use of 15K Gang Leader Eric to eliminate all key leaders and members of other rival triads organizations.
(4) They managed to obtain a list of remaining triads members. And also a list of black cops in HK police force.
(5) Chief Inspector Louis and his family were rescued.
(6) Ash and Anthony were safe. And they accomplished their mission in HK to eliminate Boss Eric.

What a perfect ending. Evil can never prevail over good and the upright need not fear the crooked.

The sky in HK turned clear and bright. The job of Police (offical + undercover cops) will continue and make the world a better place.

Job done for Ash and Anthony too. There are too many bad guys in the world, but one thing Ash and Anthony can do within their capacity is to ensure our homeland Singapore is safe and peaceful forever. They will return to Singapore soon for Kopi, Teh, Kaya butter toast, chicken rice, nasi lemak, roti prata and more...

Stay tune...
Old 06-04-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

And more girls
Thank you for the update
Old 06-04-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

wow what a twist
i will wait for more update
Old 07-04-2020, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: If I am invisible

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

This can become a new mega series for HK movie producers. TS, make sure you claim copyright especially the last episode with the chemical attack to wipe out the triad.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
enelymgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please keep going
Old 06-05-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 06-05-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PohpiahMaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for updates too!
Old 08-05-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 14-05-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 57

Ash and Anthony returned to Singapore after mission completed in HK. Anthony became the hero of every policeman in Singapore after breaking big international case in Thailand and HK.

Ash was just contented for normal and peaceful life in Singapore. Ash already destroyed all possible bad guys in Singapore. He also seized few millions of cash from those crime organizations which he can slowly spend in many many years. On top of that, he also owned a profitable logistics company ran by capable management team. He also owned properties and car.

Ash started to think his next objective in life.

(1) Continued to protect Singapore secretly in invisible mode and do volunteering / charity works?

(2) Find true love, married and started a new family?

(3) Used his invisible power to earn more and more money?

(4) Maybe go into politics and become MP to help more fellow Singaporeans?

He couldn't made up his minds yet and his body felt a little aching after the HK trip. He took his mobile phone and surfed sammyboy forum under "Local Massage Service Directory". He read the TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girl" and looked for positive review for good ML to ease his body tiredness.

He shortlisted TN and YZ as they recieved many positive reviews from fellow samsters. Time was 4pm. He concurrently text both of them to check their earliest availability. TN replied earliest slot is 9pm and YZ replied earliest slot is 11pm. He immediately felt sian as he need to wait so long and started to find other alternatives.

Suddenly YZ texted: 亲,客人临时取消五点。你五点可以吗?

Ash texted: 五点ok. 地址?

YZ texted: 地址是XXX。到了事再打电话给我。

Ash texted: 好五点见!

Ash prepared and drove down to the destination. He parked his car at the road side because he knew 99% chance of the provided address was not the actual condo for their new customer. Usually was the condo beside or opposite.

Ash texted: 我到了。现在可以上去吗?

YZ called: 你好。我看见你了。你是穿白衣和牛仔裤是吗? 你可以过来旁边的XX公寓。06-01 按钮。谢谢

It was expected from Ash and he easily made his way to YZ's unit. The door opened and Ash stepped inside the unit. YZ was standing behind the door and greeted him. YZ was prettier than her posted photos and she resembled taiwanese singer 謝金燕 and taiwanese actress Kelly Lin. Ash knew he made the right choice.

YZ provided nude massage with HJ happy ending at $110. She strictly don't provided BJ and FJ. Ash was handed a towel for a quick bath. YZ helped him to dry up his body and guided Ash to lay on the bed with his back facing up for massage.

Her massage was actually quite good and they had a good chat during the process. After 30 mins of massage, YZ told Ash to flip over. YZ already removed her bra and presented her firm C cup boobs. Ash's dick naturally erected immediately...

YZ: 宝贝,我还没摸你前面,你的弟弟就这么硬了。嘻嘻

Ash: 这是自然反应。你也比较容易打飞机出来。哈哈

YZ: 你看起来很好色,应该不难打飞机出来。哈哈

YZ used her C cup boobs to rub all over Ash's body. After that she applied some lotion on Ash's erected dick to start the HJ. She lay beside Ash and invited Ash to grope her boobs. It was within a short time that Ash blasted out his armies...

YZ: 宝贝,这么多精。你起码有几天没射出来吧。

Ash: 你真聪明。我通常是比较喜欢做爱,比较少打飞机的。如果我加钱,可以和你做爱吗?

YZ: 不好意思。我不提供做爱服务的。

Ash: 好的。没问题。

Ash went to bathe and passed her $110 + $40 tips. As there was still 10 minutes remaining, YZ offered to massage his back and shoulder.

Ash: 晚上你还有很多客人吗?

YZ: 6点我自己煮晚饭。然后630,730,830,930, 1030, 1130 都有客人约了。

Ash: 你真的太受欢迎了。

YZ: 我要赚钱! 嘻嘻

Ash: 今晚你有多六个客人。至少可以赚$660。如果我出$2000约你一整晚陪我。你觉得如何?

YZ: $2000这么多? 可是我不提供做爱和口交...

Ash: 没问题。陪我一起吃晚餐,逛街,看电影这样的活动。

YZ: 你是开玩笑吗? 这样就可以赚$2000?

Ash took out $2000 cash from his wallet and passed to YZ.

YZ: 好的...我试看可以取消所有晚上的约会...

YZ cancelled all her night appointments as she told her clients that she suddenly felt sick.

They drove to vivo city for dinner. They had German pork knuckles, sausages and beer for dinner at Brozeit. They held hands and went shopping and also watch a movie at GV vivo city. Movie ended around 11pm and they decided to stroll along the nice walkway from vivo to RWS.

They walked around RWS and behave just like a real couple.

YZ: 宝贝,谢谢你。这是我在新加坡最开心的一晚。

Ash: 我也玩得蛮开心。你只是说一声谢谢而已吗?

YZ grabbed Ash's face over and they engaged in long passionate french kissing.

YZ: 我们蛇吻这么久了,够诚意吗?嘻嘻

Ash: 时间晚了,我送你回家吧。

Ash drove YZ back to her condo. They had another round of french kissing inside the car.

Ash: 晚安! 改天再约你按摩!

YZ: 不然你现在陪我上去我家。我给你按摩...

Ash couldn't believed his luck and agreed to go up for another massage session. This time YZ joined Ash to bathe together. Next Ash was told to lay down on his back.

YZ proceeded to massage Ash's face, chest, tummy and down to the groin area...Ash was looking forward to another round of HJ.

Ash closed his eyes and enjoyed the relax moment. He felt watery and sensational feeling at his erected dick. It was not the feeling of lotion and HJ. He opened his eyes and saw YZ was sucking his dick.

YZ: 宝贝别这样看着我,我怕羞...

Ash: 我不只要看你性感的脸, 我还想做更害羞的事...

YZ: 什么害羞的事???

Ash: 我现在就示范给你看...

Ash pushed YZ down on the bed and french kissed her. Next Ash kissed her neck's down to her big boobs. Ash sucked her nipples and YZ moaned gently. Next Ash attacked her pussy.

YZ: 下面不行,我怕痒...

It was too late as Ash already licked her pussy hungrily...she swayed her body and shivered...soon she got used to the ticklish feeling and started to enjoy herself. Her pussy became wet and treated Ash with some hot pussy juices.

Next they switched to 69 position.

YZ: 宝贝,要戴套,在柜子里...

Ash quickly took out one condom and wore it. YZ already positioned herself in doggy position...Ash immediately bang her from behind...

YZ: 好舒服啊...好久没这样了...啊啊...

Ash increased the speed and power of banging. YZ moaned louder and louder...

Next Ash lay down on the bed and demanded YZ to ride in cowgirl style. Ash squeezed her big bouncing boobs while YZ was busy riding.

YZ didn't last long in cowgirl position as she felt tired shortly. She lay down on the bed and Ash pounced on her to fuck her in missionary style.

YZ: 宝贝...啊啊...不行了我要高潮了..

YZ grabbed her hair and Ash can feel the hot fluid in her pussy. This also triggered Ash to blast his armies inside her pussy...Ash took out the condom and sprayed his sperms on her boobs.

YZ helped to suck the remaining sperms from his dick until it turned soft.

Ash spent that night sleeping at YZ's condo. It was good to be back in Singapore and fuck foreign PRC talent.

One thing Ash learned tonight was that he could not enter politics to be minister etc. Ash still want an exciting cheonging lifestyle and he definitely won't gave up this hobby.

Stay tune....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1