The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
NiteEeyees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuatxCai8888 View Post
Sorry recently badly affect by covid19 drama, will update as soon as i could
Hope you are well, bro
Old 04-04-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!                              

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 04-04-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
voof7vang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, much appreciated for sharing!
Old 05-04-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 07-04-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 21-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Hope you are ok bro. Great campfire reading and glorious to be young !
Old 21-08-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
HeadLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, please continue soon
Old 16-02-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
SB stood up and panicked from the sound outside of the toilet, but I did not stop ... Instead I moved to her front to face her. She was sitting on the toilet bowl and I was kneeling on the floor. I pulled her undies down and parted her vagina slightly, trying to get my fingers into her hole but she told me not to as she was panicking that someone is outside.. But I saw what I liked. I saw her seemingly small pink cunt-hole - moistened and gleaming with juices!

I used my tongue to dig and probe. And then it turned into vigorously flicks and in no time I was licking like crazy - at times I would take it in my lips and chewed on it lightly. she tried to use her hands to cover her her mouth from making noise but still I heard her gave out soft moans and I saw her arching her back and enjoying the moments.

I lifted her legs and made her sit onto the toilet bowl with her two legs hanging in the air. I buried my face down under and now I had full access to her cunt hole. My tongue was like a drill and I was fucking her with my tongue. By then she was delirious. She was wriggling and trying to get away and I can hear her muffled screaming under her hands. But I couldn't care less as I continued to lash at her. There was already a wet patch on the bed. I moved up , shifted her hands away and replaced it with my lips to kiss her as I inserted my finger into her hole - feeling for her G-spot. I found the engorged lump and I pushed it hard and I can feel her screaming with joy as set wet my hands. She was in seventh heaven and I kissed her - not allowing her to scream.

It was a very good french as she was damn high and she her tongue was fighting with mine. All the while my hand was also also massaging her breasts. We frenched till breathless and when I lifted my mouth from hers, I could see her puffy eyes. Obviously she had her moments.

I can see her concern look about someone outside but soon her concern was gone as we heard footsteps of walking away(probably tired of waiting and in look for another toilet) ...
Old 16-02-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
bykirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Welcome back!
Old 17-02-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Once the coast is cleared , I made SB to half standing against the toilet bowl and I inserted my cock into her cunt-hole from behind.

SB was trying to contain her moaning by covering her mouth to contain the voice...

But as soon as few minutes has passed she was enjoying and wasn't caring too much already.

SB: Sit down , let me move.

Obeying her , i sat on the toilet bowl and let SB in control. As soon as i sat down SB hold my shaft from behind and tried to position herself sitting on me

And soon she was in control - at first slowly and then increasing in tempo..

She was by then screaming with joy but trying not to be too loud as I can see her biting her lips.

I knew I wouldn't last long and I wanted to see her satisfied face when I carried her , spread her legs wide and I went into her. I pumped SB with her Kola bear hugging me and as pump I knew I would come soon so I went to french her - not allowing her to moan.

Knowing i was almost there ,

H88: Baby, you wanna have some protein as desert?

SB: No baby, Cum in me , i wanna feel your hot love in me... Urghhh!!

Without anything else said , i made my last few thrusts as i exploded and came while I french SB - I did not stop kissing her, I bit her lips as I my cock was jerking its last bit of sperm out. I can feel her the contraction of her vagina wall.It was a damn good fuck and I let her down to sit on the toilet bowl - both of us now drenched with perspiration with my cum inside her.

I looked at her and I kissed her lightly on the lips. We rested for a while before we clean and dressed up and check that no one was at the door and left the handicap toilet. There was no necessity for communication.
Old 17-02-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bykirk View Post
Nice update TS. Welcome back!

Thank you, good to be back .. Hope guys don't mind that i continue?
Old 17-02-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jiankai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Nice please continue bro- interested to hear if strawberry eventually got ur kid from all that cum u deposit in her
Old 17-02-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Glad that you are back, please continue, cheers!
Old 17-02-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Txiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff. Please keep going!
Old 17-02-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Cont...

Soon it was evening time and one by one, SB's friends and my friends are arriving. And we all started to bbq and start to open the alcohols and beers and start to eat and drink and talk cock sing song as well. Soon it was around 10pm and SB took out the birthday cake and all sang happy birthday and blow out the candles. After that continue the eating and drinking and talking.. The night ended with nothing special as the room was being shared with between me, SB and her cousin Acai. Thus the night ended with no actions..

A short introduction on Acai - 166cm, cup Size Small C Cup, Slim, a little to the skinny type of girl but with a perky butt.
Got to meet her a few times over dinner with SB together, she was having a long distance relationship at the point of time with her then bf

Next day-

We had a brunch and visited wild wild wet . After playing for an hour or so , the rest of them wanted to go to Escape theme park , but as you know, young at that time , seeing so many hot babes in all sorts of swim suits , bikinis , my little head is already wanting to find some actions so I came out with and excuse to go back to the chalet and join them later . SB got my hint and excuse us to follow me back to the chalet and join them later...

Back into the chalet room..

As SB pounce herself on top of me and lifted her dress showing her matching pink set of lingeries. We were furiously French kissing each other while both my hands were cupped on her butt cheeks, massaging them and kneading them like dough.

If our tongues could get any longer we may end up tying a knot. To be honest I was quite taken aback how sexually aggressive SB could be despite her innocent and naïve looks and personality. When SB kiss, she opens her mouth to her widest, she uses her tongue to pry open mine to the fullest and attacked me orally almost leaving me breathless.

SB: Baby, faster release and go back ok ? We can't be here for too long later the suspect

The next thing I felt was a breeze between my thighs, SB had already taken off my shorts. My 2IC sprang out of my shorts immediately and SB started licking my 2IC’s head..

SB: Baby you need to cum faster ok.. cannot be here too long

With that said, SB engulfed my 2Ic head

It soon became slurping… SB was slurping on my dick hungrily, it was as if my dick was coated with aphrodisiac, the longer she was on it the slurping got louder. While tasting my dick SB would let out noises of “hmm…. Hmmm…” as if my dick my some form of delicacy (german sausage perhaps). In no time my dick got so well lubricated she was taking my dick as deep as she could into her mouth.

Damn the sensation was crazy, and I think I got really turned on by such a young lady who is so “proactive” plus all the hot babes that i saw just now ...

Just as i was enjoying the cloud 9 sensation,SB eye's look to the door with my 2Ic still in her mouth

Our actions was interrupted as the room door being opened.

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1