The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I think a few brother enjoying private dining - saw a merc picking up a young girl in white who came out from 1669 lol
This happen just now?
Old 04-04-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
This happen just now?
May not be true. Tons of bullshitters here
Old 04-04-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This happen just now?
I saw with my own eyes this afternoon when I go pick darling. Don’t tell me you are the driver of the merc?
Old 04-04-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dass69 View Post
May not be true. Tons of bullshitters here
Haha - you are the merc driver is it? Lol
Old 04-04-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I saw with my own eyes this afternoon when I go pick darling. Don’t tell me you are the driver of the merc?
Wow, guys come on. We have to think long term. XXXX is one of the few stalwart houses left in our shrinking playground. Don’t play play and put it in jeopardy!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 04-04-2020 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Security
Old 04-04-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sry I not the one.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
GLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow....
House number also posted here... I wonder what was on his mind when he posted the reply...

You do know they are officially not allowed to go out with customers right?

Quote:
Old 06-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLcat80lover View Post
Wow....
House number also posted here... I wonder what was on his mind when he posted the reply...

You do know they are officially not allowed to go out with customers right?
There’s nothing much in his mind except ego, never learnt from past lessons and thought it’s a big deal dating WLs and getting raw deals, lol.
Old 07-04-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Icarusfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I remember weiwei is 2018. Is there another weiwei in the same hse in 2019?
Same one. Returned in 2019.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Wow, guys come on. We have to think long term. XXXX is one of the few stalwart houses left in our shrinking playground. Don’t play play and put it in jeopardy!
If can think, you won't have this thread and contributors and Dpower would have been banned entirely from GL a long time ago. It's not like the OKTs don't know who he is. If there is one thing you can be sure of, there is very little intelligence here. It's all about reminiscing about the good old days coz cannot afford FL and talking about which WL can french.

Let GL burn. No loss, no need to save. Only those who cannot afford FL will suffer when more houses close. These idiots are too stupid to stop their behaviour even when it is detrimental to themselves.
Old 13-04-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beng58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To brudders here, the government are stepping very up on the CB measures now, just got a message that one guy send his friend home, kena road block, checked IC of different address, both kena fined $300. so if you still wanna bring meimei out, especially those on work permit or whatever pass, or even student pass, they will be deported back home, banned from coming to singapore again. sibeh jialat....
Old 13-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beng58 View Post
To brudders here, the government are stepping very up on the CB measures now, just got a message that one guy send his friend home, kena road block, checked IC of different address, both kena fined $300. so if you still wanna bring meimei out, especially those on work permit or whatever pass, or even student pass, they will be deported back home, banned from coming to singapore again. sibeh jialat....
That is the desired outcome from mei mei - rather go back to China than stay in Sg with the virus spread
Old 13-04-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beng58 View Post
been awhile since i have seen such useful info in the gl threads...thanks for the heads up...

actually i gather if there are more than 3 people in a vehicle, you shall also get fined even if all 3 three reside at the same residential address listed in their i/cs...apparently going out for any essential services only allowed max 2 unless there are extenuating circumstances...

uppz you
Old 13-04-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
been awhile since i have seen such useful info in the gl threads...thanks for the heads up...

actually i gather if there are more than 3 people in a vehicle, you shall also get fined even if all 3 three reside at the same residential address listed in their i/cs...apparently going out for any essential services only allowed max 2 unless there are extenuating circumstances...

uppz you
that means if we buy food for WL also will get fine
Old 13-04-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
that means if we buy food for WL also will get fine
Unless you claim that food delivery to your fav WL is essential service?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1