The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
i think we need a female's perspective in here... haha
Most females only consciously know what type of man they want, but they dun hv a clue as to what really attracts them, sexually n emotionally, at the subconscious level. That is why love is blind: Blind to the conscious mind, but not to the subconscious mind, haha. It's an addiction which can't be easily controlled by the logical n rational higher brain. The primitive n reptilian brains are a lot more powerful as far as sexual n emotional attraction (shall we call it love?) are concerned.

Actually, the same attraction mechanism applies to men as well. We do see examples of educated, intelligent n rational men who fall for WLs!!

Good night!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Most females only consciously know what type of man they want, but they dun hv a clue as to what really attracts them, sexually n emotionally, at the subconscious level. That is why love is blind:
Actually, the same attraction mechanism applies to men as well. We do see examples of educated, intelligent n rational men who fall for WLs!!
I think even before we make the specific difference between the conscious and subconscious mind, it is a fact that people seldom know who they really are, whether man or woman. Ask yourself this question, have you ever studied yourself in detail? As in list down your character, preference, etc. with historical proof?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
I think even before we make the specific difference between the conscious and subconscious mind, it is a fact that people seldom know who they really are, whether man or woman. Ask yourself this question, have you ever studied yourself in detail? As in list down your character, preference, etc. with historical proof?
Hi bro colins,

I couldn't agree w/ u more.

Knowing n understanding one's conscious mind is already very difficult, knowing n understanding one's subconscious mind is almost impossible.

“知彼知己,百战不殆;不知彼而知己,一胜一负;不知彼不知己,每战必殆." -- from SunZi's The Art of War

Lao Zi said: He who knows others is smart, but he who knows himself is wiser yet. He who can control others is powerful, but he who can control himself is mightier yet.

Good night!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Hi everyone,

This is an interesting thread. It's over 11 yrs old! Pls share your insights.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1