The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Parklane massage

Seeing xiaoqian is good reviews and felling beh tahan lioa want try her but don't know she at which shop. Kindly pm me xiaoqian details. Thanks you very much
Old 29-08-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
gogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, any kind bros can share xiao qian contact?
Old 29-08-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 12
NatureLover12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNatureLover12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Normally what time is the cut-off for Parklane?
Old 29-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
punpipi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunpipi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally saw who XQ is on friday (srry) but kena rejected. Really one of the prettier ones there. Went for Bobo instead, 150 lazy to bargain. fake boobs but quite accommodating. Bobo say my face too serious thats why will think is snake... will try approaching XQ again with a pervert face next time

Last edited by punpipi; 30-08-2021 at 01:45 PM.
Old 29-08-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by punpipi View Post
Finally saw who XQ is today but kena rejected. Really one of the prettier ones there. Went for Bobo instead, 150 lazy to bargain. fake boobs but quite accommodating. Bobo say my face too serious thats why will think is snake... will try approaching XQ again with a pervert face next time

are u sure today?
she was not work today.....so??

was there at 1830-1930
5th. 2 gal...one mature and one younger but d same one b4 pimped out by michelle .on 4th at that time..fake tits..get it over with attitude ..pass!!

4th.zero

2nd Bobo n Joey both say v slow biz.

3rd .scuba next .in sequence.. the mature one who wont fuk but only gives hj to desperados, the way old scrawny chicken who apparently does all ( no thanks), and the last shop, the slim not so young but....maybe if no others ..body x age pretty ok

then..inside lane
new shop.

mid 30s
natural tits w nice teats, slim, some tummy fat & etc but overall ok build

130 fj..no negot..i give she take..
claimed me big ( not..only about 14-15cm) but relaxed and actually seems she got off...big wet patch on bed after lol

more of a sub..lets me any poz n no complain..

but building sure in decline
Old 29-08-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
are u sure today?
she was not work today.....so??

was there at 1830-1930
5th. 2 gal...one mature and one younger but d same one b4 pimped out by michelle .on 4th at that time..fake tits..get it over with attitude ..pass!!

4th.zero

2nd Bobo n Joey both say v slow biz.

3rd .scuba next .in sequence.. the mature one who wont fuk but only gives hj to desperados, the way old scrawny chicken who apparently does all ( no thanks), and the last shop, the slim not so young but....maybe if no others ..body x age pretty ok

then..inside lane
new shop.

mid 30s
natural tits w nice teats, slim, some tummy fat & etc but overall ok build

130 fj..no negot..i give she take..
claimed me big ( not..only about 14-15cm) but relaxed and actually seems she got off...big wet patch on bed after lol

more of a sub..lets me any poz n no complain..

but building sure in decline

Yeah new girl next to xq
Old 30-08-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Yeah new girl next to xq
New girl is Prc...in black dress?
Old 30-08-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
She only responds to ppl she knows
xq might respond.

first time i find xq, i not wc user then. asked for her line id but she not using it, so she gave me her hp no. got drinking kaki, he came back after few yrs overseas. claims he knows xq yrs ago at another mp and lost her contact, ask me for it. I got check with my buddy, he knows him & xq longtime, to cfm his claims then share. heard they reconnect and he went find her.

this happen last yr, dunno how she react now.
Old 30-08-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
xq might respond.

first time i find xq, i not wc user then. asked for her line id but she not using it, so she gave me her hp no. got drinking kaki, he came back after few yrs overseas. claims he knows xq yrs ago at another mp and lost her contact, ask me for it. I got check with my buddy, he knows him & xq longtime, to cfm his claims then share. heard they reconnect and he went find her.

this happen last yr, dunno how she react now.
Now situation different, frequent raids and checks... best to lay low
Old 31-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Many times I saw the middle shop Lina walking one big round taking the longer way when she going downstairs or coming back up via the escalator, intentionally walking past Xiao Qian's shop. Once saw her walking about the inner lanes linking her shop and Xiao Qian, making several rounds. Seems to be paying special attention to Xiao Qian's shop, no idea what she's up to but seems kind of weird.
Old 31-08-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 4
Jayjay01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The new girl got any fr yet?
Old 31-08-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Was there around 3+ every shop closed.. not even level 1 those at the Axs machine. Raid alert?
Old 31-08-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is Lisa Phan still at parklane
Old 31-08-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DonDonDonki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojason View Post
Is Lisa Phan still at parklane
No, the shop on rent for the last few months. Likely moved to Jalan Besar alrdy
Old 31-08-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Was there around 3+ every shop closed.. not even level 1 those at the Axs machine. Raid alert?
Was there at9pm...two police cars parked at parklane taxi stand..inside all shops closed...huge raid probably just finished....imho orchard towers now more safer than parklane
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread