The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Spater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeng View Post
I think you meant Level 4 bro? Weekend lady is Lina. Chio but service so-so
She provides fj?
Old 19-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spater View Post
She provides fj?
I tink she do. Lina. A lot restriction. Don’t waste ur money.
Other then her looks. Don’t bother to look for her
Old 19-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Oh then must be nico. She kept asking me to go in... Haha.
Upped +9 for exchange
Old 19-09-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
avoid the level 2 shop that is directly infront of the escalator.

i went for the milf with big boobs. the worst of the worst service attitude.
told me to go into room, and she continued doing her stuff for the next 5mins.
finally when she was ready to start service, kept asking for more money.
and when she started,
no BJ.
tried to cap me with my unawake dick.
tried to put my dick in her (with cap) when it was no where near hard.
less than 1min, say her friend is coming back shop, she needs to go open door. and tells me to cum now.

how does 1 even cum with a half hard dick. and in 1min. end up she told me to go without finishing the job. all in all 5min and im out of the shop and i didnt even cum at all.

dam waste of money, poor attitude, could totally avoid this shop at all cost.
And you paid her for this crap? Amazing
Old 19-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

and when she started,
no BJ.
less than 1min, say her friend is coming back shop, she needs to go open door. and tells me to cum now.

how does 1 even cum with a half hard dick. and in 1min. end up she told me to go without finishing the job. all in all 5min and im out of the shop and i didnt even cum at all.

Oh fuck bro, my commiserations. If I were you, I would whistle blow this bitch
Old 19-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

and when she started,
no BJ.

This type should let av raid her lor.. bloody hell
Old 19-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
This type should let av raid her lor.. bloody hell
she has a pink IC, so even if you whistle blow, not much AV can do to her.

got into hell of a argument with her. but pretty much irritate and pissed off by her attitude. so got to warn all bros out there. AVOID
Old 19-09-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

and when she started,
no BJ.

Sad to hear ur bad experience, bro. How much was ur damage then?
Old 20-09-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Was there last Friday and try out one of them. I believe a lot of them know who is she (Lxxx / Xxxx Hxxx) is the same name

I would said her service is great although I took half hour service and she really massage me very well and after 25min she will pop GQ. The whole session last for at least 40min

Will look for her again when time permit
Old 20-09-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Level 4 that stretch of shops you will see once you head up the escalators have PRC milfs. Most of them showing their cleavages but overall dont look very attractive. There is one shop near the link way to the vegetarian restaurant got one younger looking lady with short hair. Sounds like a Viet from the way she talks. Looks quite pretty.

Level 2 got one shop also have a few Viets, they also look younger than the average age of the ladies of this place.

Didnt try any as was just window shopping. Might try these Viets next time i venture there. Any bros tried the above mentioned Viets? I feel that overall they look more appealing than the PRCs here.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrait View Post
Level 4 that stretch of shops you will see once you head up the escalators have PRC milfs. Most of them showing their cleavages but overall dont look very attractive. There is one shop near the link way to the vegetarian restaurant got one younger looking lady with short hair. Sounds like a Viet from the way she talks. Looks quite pretty.

Level 2 got one shop also have a few Viets, they also look younger than the average age of the ladies of this place.

Didnt try any as was just window shopping. Might try these Viets next time i venture there. Any bros tried the above mentioned Viets? I feel that overall they look more appealing than the PRCs here.
Level 4 viet is lily and she does not offer fj. Not too sure on level 2 ones
Old 20-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Was there last Friday and try out one of them. I believe a lot of them know who is she (Lxxx / Xxxx Hxxx) is the same name

I would said her service is great although I took half hour service and she really massage me very well and after 25min she will pop GQ. The whole session last for at least 40min

Will look for her again when time permit
Got bbbj bro?
Old 20-09-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Massage I think Lily better.. But she no full menu
dun need to take up special? or dun have
Old 20-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
ChanandlerBong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been visiting this playground for a few years, used to support the MILF opposite L4 Lisa’s shop when she just moved her, so long ago I can’t even remember her name already. After that move on to Lisa opposite before I found Lili at the 2nd floor shop behind the florist there. She has since shifted to a 2 lady operated shop next to the safe entry area. IMO she’s still the best and well maintained milf here, been her regular for so Long already
Old 20-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Level 4 viet is lily and she does not offer fj. Not too sure on level 2 ones
Thanks bro for the info. How is her service?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread