The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [PinkOfHeart]This is my story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're most welcome pretty babe PINK ...always glad to be of service to you ! ...this is also another nice pretty photo of you !

Now waiting for the next chance to play the pretending game with u ...to spot u where u r at yr preferred or desired location

wow !..TS babe is so clever...got such a brilliant idea of keeping in touch with each other secretly when we happen to meet her at the mall ...feeling more n more excited now !!...it's going to be the 1st time i m playing such a pretending game with a pretty babe from this forum...hehe...waiting for more clues n hints from her
Tot u found her liao.. neber put tracetogether on her huh

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 18-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Hahahah! ,said me until like that.You know me best.
But I like. By the way can I keep you for pictures too

How to? If you want picture, take my sig or avatar

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 18-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're most welcome pretty babe PINK ...always glad to be of service to you ! ...this is also another nice pretty photo of you !

Now waiting for the next chance to play the pretending game with u ...to spot u where u r at yr preferred or desired location

wow !..TS babe is so clever...got such a brilliant idea of keeping in touch with each other secretly when we happen to meet her at the mall ...feeling more n more excited now !!...it's going to be the 1st time i m playing such a pretending game with a pretty babe from this forum...hehe...waiting for more clues n hints from her
Wahhh, hope you get what you want but remember safety first

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 18-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post

How to? If you want picture, take my sig or avatar
😝哈哈,给个赞,加点分!
Old 18-09-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ahpeh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pokemon season hunting over. Now is Pink hunting season hahaha
Old 19-09-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yah, u better do.. it's not easy to catch her... she is another v. elusive babe to catch.... haha
Bro, Jia you!
Old 19-09-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How to?

Send to me by pm loh! Hehehe!

Quote:
If you want picture, take my sig or avatar
How leh! Your sig and avatar pictures look good but not clear.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 19-09-2020 at 04:38 AM.
Old 19-09-2020, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Keep more photos coming.
Old 19-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like that was me ytd @ Seletar Mall ... hehe... me too !..i was v. excitedddd too!!..I met a young lady that resembles the photo v. much!.. I m a v. cute guy too ... nah just kidding, only the place n meeting part that is... wow!.. dinno TS babe looks so pretty young n sexy in the photo with long hair n in her trademark PINK blouse ... Thanks to TS babe for taking her promise to show her photo seriously

Hahaha. Are you doing pokemon hunting now?

Good luck bro.

Catch well.

Old 19-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 4
PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just reach home. Had a craaaazy night last night. XD
Old 19-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkOfHeart View Post
Just reach home. Had a craaaazy night last night. XD
Haha, wow happy TGIF yesterday, Happy weekend ahead...
Any story to share later Pink?
Anyway, just remember in this period be safe wear mask, wear raincoat etc...
Old 19-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
imamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Keep more photos coming.
Fully agreed.
Old 19-09-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Rickey spot you, he will make sure he bring you to a place with no people, If Rat spot you, he will keep as you for pictures
Don't like that say me leh sis Meow^^...i m a very nice, respectable, innocent n shy guy u know ...can't imagine myself doing that to any gal..most likely it is the other way round, she will pull my hands to a place with no one around ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wahhh, hope you get what you want but remember safety first
Thank u very much sis for yr concern n yr good wishes ...glad to know u r such a caring lady

Last edited by Rickey; 20-09-2020 at 07:10 AM.
Old 19-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Hahaha. Are you doing pokemon hunting now?

Good luck bro.

Catch well.

Thank u for yr good luck wishes bro ...nope, not pokemon hunting, that's history..it's PINK hunting now ...haha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1