The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
I think their logic is - dont aspire and work too hard, so when they dont get what they want, the will not be too disappointed. If they get what they want without hard work, it must be their karma and their luck. So why work so hard??
I have similar encounter. Got an assistant in Thailand as translator cum sales cordinator. Months ago, I reduced her pay due to the impact of covid-19. Knowing she needs the money, I gave her the opportunity to do some sales to make it up. To my surprise, she is uninterested but then keep complaining that her pay got reduced.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 18-09-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I have similar encounter. Got an assistant in Thailand as translator cum sales cordinator. Months ago, I reduced her pay due to the impact of covid-19. Knowing she needs the money, I gave her the opportunity to do some sales to make it up. To my surprise, she is uninterested but then keep complaining that her pay got reduced.
Type number 4 worker tio bo 555

Ok lah... nice to have this thread. If my posts can help anyone toying with the idea of coming here make a living then it's worth it.

To each of their own, nobody is fully right or wrong. Some mentioned must integrate, some say take it as a blessing. My way is be ready to sleeves up and do it myself and give them an impression that I will fired them in a heartbeat to keep them on their toes.

But do know that it's an inevitable issues you will face. Be it you come here to setup a new business or sent by HQ to manage an overseas branch... same problem will be faced. Weighed it properly, don't make hash decisions.
Old 18-09-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

And to those bro that Pm'ed me... example,"Can $5,000 start a business in thailand?" Bro, I really don't know how to reply you. Wet market sell moo ping $200 can start liao. The problem is 5k can last you how long here?

Your partner is very important factor during startup. From DBD to immigration, labor dept, rent your 1st office, engage part time accountant... all need your partner help. If she not ready to all out 100%, you have a lot of hiccups along the way... and come on let's face it, she follow you for a better life, not a busy life. Most will tell you yes she can do it, but most probably your tirak don't know how to do the above at all. I can only give tips, what can skip, what must do properly during first submission, what have tricks, that's all. Dragon got dragon door, snake have snake path... but you don't come and tell me, bro ask your wife do for me can? I pay her $50 for her trouble... I will reply you... bro I give $100, please don't call me again... tio bo? This is SBF leh... we singaporean kakis real friends here circle very small but we are full time standby 1 limb out for each other.

Lastly, for those people thinking have $60k saving... come here buy 3 toyota vios do daily rental. Bro, KhonSong dept alone you also die liao... think properly ah.
Old 18-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
And to those bro that Pm'ed me... example,"Can $5,000 start a business in thailand?" Bro, I really don't know how to reply you. Wet market sell moo ping $200 can start liao. The problem is 5k can last you how long here?

Your partner is very important factor during startup. From DBD to immigration, labor dept, rent your 1st office, engage part time accountant... all need your partner help. If she not ready to all out 100%, you have a lot of hiccups along the way... and come on let's face it, she follow you for a better life, not a busy life. Most will tell you yes she can do it, but most probably your tirak don't know how to do the above at all. I can only give tips, what can skip, what must do properly during first submission, what have tricks, that's all. Dragon got dragon door, snake have snake path... but you don't come and tell me, bro ask your wife do for me can? I pay her $50 for her trouble... I will reply you... bro I give $100, please don't call me again... tio bo? This is SBF leh... we singaporean kakis real friends here circle very small but we are full time standby 1 limb out for each other.

Lastly, for those people thinking have $60k saving... come here buy 3 toyota vios do daily rental. Bro, KhonSong dept alone you also die liao... think properly ah.
55555 very good advise, but hor NB tmr got a long Q waiting to collect your $100 lew
Old 18-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lai leh lai leh... we should connect a bit... Chan durian famous but hor, they eat durian mai suk one... for our kind sweet sweet soft soft durian they say rotten spoil liao cannot eat. Not cheap leh... 1 lok small size about 500-600 baht.
They prefer the harder meat and sweet...for us is soft meat that melt in mouth with sweet and bitter..yes to them, they label as rotten..i always order my regular vendor, to keep the over ripe(to them) one side if nobody want..i buy from him very cheap...almost their cost price..if not nobody buy they also throw away..

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

from my personal experience n opinion...
General Thai style comes together with how the gov structure themselves into..
1st, most Thai dont save..becos they dont think they will need to..
Education free till high school, even some Uni are subsidise and near to free also have..thats why see most children after high shcool finish Mo 6, then out of school if cannot afford Uni..
2nd Medication - sick or whatever, 30baht policy..they dont even think of buying insurance..in Sg, 10 and have 8-9 have insurance..in Thai, 10 and you be lucky to see 4-5 have insurance..
3rd Housing loan...one of the easiest way to get loan from self made paper works and get a 3million house loan..dive into heavy debts without planning..
4th Car loan..one of the most easiest way to get yourself a car in Thailand..
Even for car change of hand..if you can get hold of a car even without the car registration book, you also can sell the car off..the dealer can make a new car registration book in his way...thats why can see many in debts will go pawn their car in some ways..
5th most thai and with parent brain washing, most will like to go for the civil servant job.. the more years in it, the more you will get and most probably will get 70k to 100k thb per mth when one retire..after retire, one still take 40-50% of the previous salary as pension monthly...so no need to think about saving..
6th with point number 5, every loans they want to take as civil servant, is 99% will go tru..again in debts easily...but they dont worry too much as they always think, even retire still have money take from gov.
7th with most point added up, the new gen of Thai people with almost same mentality , starts to spend future money..with C.C, buy without much thought and planning..never worry about debts and snowball everything..they rather wish to showcase what they have and own
So they basically dont plan for future..becos take everything for granted and as obligation, and with obligation in mind, anything happens, its not their fault, its the cat, its the dog, its that women, its that bird which just flew past, its that bloody red ant fault but never they will say "sorry its my fault"
When you as a leader or boss, you pass down a plan, with points listed and procedure stated clearly and even in Thai..if never follow SOP and the outcome still the same, still nvm, can accept, but when the result are different and they never follow the stated SOP and THEY COME OUT WITH THEIR OWN PLAN...ah..thats the most fun part...Still not their fault..

All above listed will be on the majority thai..
but they are also thai who are consider International person..who have a better perspectives and better objectives..who love to save money and invest and plan for future and have better knowledge of everything...
Even if most apples are rotten, there are still some good apples in the rotten baskets..its the same in every country..
as one bro mentioned, if we chose to stay put, we only can learn to adapt..
try to use the disadvantage to make it into our own advantage..

For business, if you have the extra money to afford to lose, then do something you like or expert in, everything has its own demand..if for trial and error, then i suggest you keep the money for bonking or get a part time gf..from personal experience too..till now, i had invested in a decent massage shop and a restaurant..lost in total estimated 1.9 mil THB, 700k for the massage and 1.2mil for the restaurant.
Massage was self take care with wife..and restaurants with another Thai partner..got zero from both... consider bad life experience, but still optimistic about it..
When one door is close, there will be another door open...
In Thailand, do biz, you have to prepare yourself to get nothing back in the worst scenerio..just like Bacarrat , 50-50 win or lose..
in life, you have the gain the experience to grow up n learn...

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
best comment life facts post i read in along time.
If you can only save 5k then you not really business minded, $50 worth 30min my time but there are those think can buy so much effort from a stranger
Talk mouth say business but mind thinking of fucking thai pussy only , so how can be successful
seriously i dont know most of the young generation think now...
they want short cut, easy money but give out less strength...
Has our SG education system also having problem like those in Taiwan? becoming strawberry not only in army but also in many aspects of life..?
The most expensive "things" in life is FREE....

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-09-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
from my personal experience n opinion...
General Thai style comes together with how the gov structure themselves into..
Na... there you have it.. point 1 to point 7. If you think so jialat meh? These are the people you have to deal with on a daily basis. Before you can get any real work done, already kill half of your soul liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter
Talk mouth say business but mind thinking of fucking thai pussy only , so how can be successful
Unless you sent by HQ come here as Tua Pek Gong don't need to care about progress lah... If not you can forget about fucking thai pussy for the first few months. Problem after problem will arise... by the time you finally settle liao and think back why it happen and how to avoid, sure 99% is human problem. Most of the problems here are created by human character. Be it is the officer behind the desk, the agent you engage to setup company or worker/anyone you entrust to do something... the problem will not stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007
55555 very good advise, but hor NB tmr got a long Q waiting to collect your $100 lew
Whoa jialat... must edit post liao
Old 18-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

With the present Thai King setting such a good example to the youngsters, what would all these kids be thinking?
Old 18-09-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
For business, if you have the extra money to afford to lose, then do something you like or expert in, everything has its own demand..
Yes, do it own self is very important... like our bro in the northern mountain and I believe some might know him. 14 years here liao... speak thai have northern accent somemore... watch TV don't need to read subtitle liao... this kind of standard. He also until today do 95% of his work himself. 1-2 months hired labor for 1-2 days nia. He don't know how to expand his factory meh? He no money meh? No lah... he knows he's better off this way. Highest max profit with least risk and problem.
Old 19-09-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Whoa jialat... must edit post liao
How to quote 3 different samsters and reply in one single text box? This can teach bro?

Old 19-09-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, do it own self is very important... like our bro in the northern mountain and I believe some might know him. 14 years here liao... speak thai have northern accent somemore... watch TV don't need to read subtitle liao... this kind of standard. He also until today do 95% of his work himself. 1-2 months hired labor for 1-2 days nia. He don't know how to expand his factory meh? He no money meh? No lah... he knows he's better off this way. Highest max profit with least risk and problem.
as i mentioned always to my juniors...
always set your own goals then work towards it, dont and never care what other say...
also this story - when we young, we find ways to make money and work damn hard...and thinking for one day we can retire and do what? retire in a place near beach with a nice hut and go fishing with friends and drink kopi with kakis or buy land and do farming..sound shiok right..but think about it...isnt it the farmers and fishermen are doing now all their life...? ironic right?
they dont have to spend too much of their lifetime like how we do to get what we wanted..but we all work like cow and horse to get what we wanted...

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
How to quote 3 different samsters and reply in one single text box? This can teach bro?
Bro, just copy their message and put in (QUOTE=ZanShen) then at the end of their message put (/QUOTE)... change the () into []
Old 20-09-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, just copy their message and put in (QUOTE=ZanShen) then at the end of their message put (/QUOTE)... change the () into []
ok

No man lives the same life and style. Behind everyone theres always some stories be it 酸甜苦辣 in the process

testing

Old 20-09-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Test

Quote:
Test

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1