The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
There are also quite a number of muslim food stalls in Ramkhamhaeng area, nearby to The Mall & Ramkhamhaeng Uni.
Yup, I'm aware of that bro, just that need to my gf's apartment is located at outskirts of Bkk, thus the traffic going to Ramkhamhaeng is terrible esspecially during 5+pm onwards. Not to forget, there's one stall at the big clock at the weekend market selling very tasty satay, but only open during the weekend.

Now at CNX there's few stall located side by side each other. But here no satay, and the most tasty food here is their rotee.

Thanks bro for the info, the rest who going to Bkk wil benefit this.
Old 14-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When.?? Don't forget to call me too.
dun tell me u hiding in claudia again
Old 14-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I will lay the red carpet n 4 katoey to welcome u. U can have them for the whole trip, courtesy from yours truly, Naemlo. They will fetch u from the airport. Please print these photos to recognise them in the airport. Enjoy your trip!!!!!!!!
sure....lets do it again
NO HOLD BARRED

btw u remember her or not
Old 14-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post

btw u remember her or not
Who is she???
Old 14-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Yup, I'm aware of that bro, just that need to my gf's apartment is located at outskirts of Bkk, thus the traffic going to Ramkhamhaeng is terrible esspecially during 5+pm onwards. Not to forget, there's one stall at the big clock at the weekend market selling very tasty satay, but only open during the weekend.

Now at CNX there's few stall located side by side each other. But here no satay, and the most tasty food here is their rotee.

Thanks bro for the info, the rest who going to Bkk wil benefit this.
Have you try the satay at Farmer market also nearby to JJ market.
The huge market selling thai fruits, snacks and foods.

Quote:
dun tell me u hiding in claudia again
No, but was part of the furnitures like what Bro YY said and still a member for than several years now.
So, when can you drop by.?
Old 14-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Have you try the satay at Farmer market also nearby to JJ market.
The huge market selling thai fruits, snacks and foods
Yup, been there too. IMO, some fruits that JJ Talad selling are slightly over-price compare to my Nonthaburi Talad. They selling 5 ' meng muang' for 25 baht compare to 50 baht at JJ Talad. But for dries fruit to be purchase back for love ones at SG, JJ Talad is recommended.
Old 14-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I find most Chinese food in Bangkok is not to my taste like the horrible, hard & cold braised duck in MK. Or their char siew rice which is always drenched in that horrible sweetish black sauce.

Only thing worth going for is the ban mee kiao (aka wanton mee) at XXXXX (sorry, its not the Pratunam one)
Agree. And Boon Tong Kee is the best.
Yes the duck rice is quite bland but what I like is they do debone it so easy to it. Yaowarat Chinese food is delicious though.
The roadside ban mee is delicious much better than wanton mee though cannot compare cos as they are like 2 different dishes. The mee in wanton mee is soggy and meant to be sweet/bland so it goes well with the tastier honey roasted HK style char siew or crispy pork. On other hand, the mee in ban mee is tasty with shallots, ingredients so it goes well with bland pork- usually just pork with added color of pink/red.
Having said that I will have ban mee anytime- don't know why people like wantan mee or fishball noodle-simply quite bland in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
and their chicken are much better.....
Haha, yes both types of chicken are much better

Quote:
No need she feed me, I feel shy.
Exactly my sentiments. Paiseh.
In Hatyai, Danok I see that is quite common.
It is fine if it is in a KTV or club or no hands bar but in public, it comes across as tacky.
Whether it is beautiful young girl or plain young girl, if you are old man you will invite unnecessary attention.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinllp View Post
Ikea at Bangna open already?
If I'm not wrong opened on 5 Nov.

Quote:
Can forget about their yellow chicken rice.
Thanks for the head up on Thai muslim food. Agreed that the yellow chicken rice sucks unless I have been eating the sub-standard ones all along! There is also a murtabak (Thais spell mutaba) near Khao San opposite the small white fort (sorry dunno road call what name). Nearby a Thai muslim stall, also heard quite good. Last trip no visit coz area flooded! Yes, the Chao Phraya is following next to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
What goodstuff they sell at the Isaan restaurant?
555+ bro want to say "Isaan food lah!" but yeah the usual somtam, gai yang, jing joob... but tastefully prepared as all the dara's pictures on the wall can attest to. Another famous food place I finally tried (yes, despite staying there for 2 years) is Soi Polo (off Thanon Withayu, near Lumpini police station) fried chicken! Crisply deep fried chicken with lots of garlic! Aroy mak! Whats there not to like?

Quote:
IMO, some fruits that JJ Talad selling are slightly over-price
Thats why some Thai's refer to it as "Talad Hi-so" but luckily the fresh produce and cooked food are quite good to justify the price. Dropped by a few times to pick up some take away or something to cook on a Sunday evening after visiting JJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Yaowarat Chinese food is delicious though.
The roadside ban mee is delicious much better than wanton mee...
I went to a restaurant (again forget name) in Yaowarat once. Air con place that was packed (so must be good right?) with locals. Sadly their Teochew style of cooking not to my taste. But restaurant had a nostalgic feel like the kind in Singapore in the 70's/early 80's. Anybody remember the roof top restaurant on top of Cortina? Where the new Supreme Court now is? 555+

Whats the diff between ban mee and wanton mee? Depends where you order it in Bangkok but technically ban mee is the yellow egg noodles. So u can have ban mee keow (egg noodles with wanton), ban mee moo krob (with crispy pork), ban mee poo (with crab) etc... OK for chiongsters at the local go-go land of Saphan Kwai... there is a road side stall that sells a mean bowl of ban mee keow for just BHT30! Thanon Pradipat, less than 3 minute walk from the Phahonyotin/Pradipat intersection. Lots of ingredients and tastes good!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 14-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup, been there too. IMO, some fruits that JJ Talad selling are slightly over-price compare to my Nonthaburi Talad. They selling 5 ' meng muang' for 25 baht compare to 50 baht at JJ Talad. But for dries fruit to be purchase back for love ones at SG, JJ Talad is recommended.
It is a lot cheaper to buy from Farmer market which cater to the local instead of JJ market.
Old 14-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

Indianmagicoil Pii,

Yea, almost forget about the mutaba. It's come in different sizes what Sg has. In Sg, we can have it $4, $5 or even $8sgd of murtabak, but what I ate at the weekend market during the Ramadan sold by a Muslim from Haytjai, come only in one size and one price. Compare with the Sg version, I think mutaba at Bkk is much more tasty then Sg, even the famous murtabak at the Zam Zam lose to it, as those who taste the Zam Zam murtabak back then should know how the taste now compare with those were the days. Not to forget theres another one somewhere nearby my house too. Similar taste from what I had during last Ramadan. That's the reason why I would say here mutaba is better then sg murtabak.

BlueDragon193 Pii,

Unfortunately, I only went to the Farmer Talad once, as it's our of range from my home. Maybe if I return to Krung Thep, I will survey the price and compare with the Nonthaburi Talad na.

Wow didn't know beside being sexpert about pooying, lots of bros here also sexpert in Makan la.
Old 14-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
....Exactly my sentiments. Paiseh.
In Hatyai, Danok I see that is quite common.
It is fine if it is in a KTV or club or no hands bar but in public, it comes across as tacky.
Whether it is beautiful young girl or plain young girl, if you are old man you will invite unnecessary attention.
I is an old man, eating with puying, oredi invite stares, knn.

But I never allow the girl to feed me. Because of a dining experience in Galaxy restaurant in BKK, 20+ years ago....

It was a no-hands dinner, frankly speaking I did not like the experience at all. I fell like a spastic old man, unable to feed himself. Worse now, I am old, certainly will want to eat with my own hands......
Old 15-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who is she???

we went hollywood with her
Old 15-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Forget... old man cannot remember. U still in contact with her??? Want to pass to me to take care
Old 15-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ bro want to say "Isaan food lah!" but yeah the usual somtam, gai yang, jing joob... but tastefully prepared as all the dara's pictures on the wall can attest to. Another famous food place I finally tried (yes, despite staying there for 2 years) is Soi Polo (off Thanon Withayu, near Lumpini police station) fried chicken! Crisply deep fried chicken with lots of garlic! Aroy mak! Whats there not to like?

Thats why some Thai's refer to it as "Talad Hi-so" but luckily the fresh produce and cooked food are quite good to justify the price. Dropped by a few times to pick up some take away or something to cook on a Sunday evening after visiting JJ.

Bro, can i look u up the next time i head up to bkk, u take me to all e power food places n let me buy...swee bo?
Old 16-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Quote:
Forget... old man cannot remember. U still in contact with her??? Want to pass to me to take care
aiyoh bro vaxvms ,u know how LAO CHEOW bro naemlo is or not????? he hundred of girls (may be THOUSAND) how to remember just one girl from one time?????

actually hah i got this TRUE STORY for myself -i one time only remember i fuck a girl before when we already go up to the room and then she take off her bra and i see her neh neh tattoo !!!!!she also say she know i forgot her already becos when i pick her she say my face dun look like i remember her!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1