The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: 3rd Page Compilation of GL 150cat FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Yes bro. Lin Lin (1612) is one of my fav.

Another fantastic WL gone. A big lost to GL cheongsters.
just upped Eva 1612, Eva attitude,service and gfe was nowhere near LingLing, maybe she only provide very good service to selected bros. was a totally disappointing bonk,words can't describe my feelings right now, after a disappointing bonk still get pissed off by okt, if Eva knows that I'm a FR writer,maybe she will treat me better.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 19-04-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

Smile Going through the Motion

FR On Eva (1612)
Height: 1.63m estimated
Weight : 50kg estimated
Misc : Eva has been working in GL for 3 weeks already. She was working as ktv/night club gal before coming over to sg.

Big thks to bro Doomas and bro faithevans for the recommendation and also thks to bro city slicker for upping my points.1st stop tonite was 1612, requested Angie from auntie okt and was informed need to wait,so requested for Eva, okt call out to Eva, Eva smiles at me,I paid up at the okt counter and Eva accompanied me to the room, can feel her boob rubbing against my upper arm. Wah, haven't even enter the room already so friendly,looks like it gonna be a hot and passionate session. Saw Angie at the okt counter, Angie was cute.

Face: 6.9/10
Eva have attractive medium size single eyelid ,mid bridge button nose,sexy lips,with a small size heart face. She has long black hair. She's attractive to me.

Body: 8.6/10
Eva has a very slim body frame,slightly tan and has smooth skin.Eva has a scar on her right upper arm.

Boobs: B cup with 20 cents size reddish brown nipples. Her boobs are soft and tender to me. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 6.6/10
Eva hugged me after the door is closed,help to take off my shirt,had some light rabba rabba action with her,before we proceed to the bath.

Bath:7.0/10
Eva soaped me up thoroughly before she performed a back boobs rub,use her knee to caress my balls, followed by frontal boobs rub,BBBJ before we end the bathing session.

Frenching: NA
Only had some light pecks with Eva throughout the session.

Foreplay: 7.0/10
Eva told me to lay on my front, before she proceed with a brief catbath,followed by a boobs rub and a brief back massage before she told me to lay on my back,she lay on me and gave me a frontal boobs rub,followed by licking sucking of my nipples, my hands were all over her, especially on her boobs.

AR: NA
Eva never provide AR.

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Eva provided 2 rounds of deep throat BBBJ which was sensuous when I was on my back.

FJ: 8.0/10
Bonked her in various positions before climax in the folder deckchair position.

Post FJ:6.0/10
She told me to proceed for the bath after the FJ. Eva hugged and kissed me goodbye before we left the room.

GFE: 6.0/10
Eva is friendly and chatty.

Overall :5.0/10
Eva provided good service with a fair attitude and good gfe. If you guys have been reading my FR, you should know that I like to give gals high ratings,if their attitude and gfe towards me is excellent. Even ShunZi 1651 new gal with weak service get an overall 7.0/10.Why did I gave only 5.0/10 for Eva ? my session with Eva is only a half hr session, I checked my hp after my session and was totally disappointed. during my years of cheonging at GL, no gal has ever gave me a half hr session,some more during my session with Eva,I told her that I cheong GL every week, doesn't meant that I free and easy and friendly, I will remained silent for this type of attitude. Her attitude,gfe and service is no way near her mentor LingLing, she has let her mentor LingLing down, by giving me this type of attitude, totally disappointed.

RTF: No,even though Eva told me to rtf her. Also will not visit 1612 anymore for the okt lousy attitude, saw a pretty gal after my session with Eva and enquired with okt, okt gave me a half fuck answer,wtf, during my years of cheonging at GL, no okt has ever failed to answer my enquires, I was totally disappointed with okt half fuck attitude.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 19-04-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Going through the Motion

Bro, thanks for the FR. I'm sorry to learn you did not get what Eva gave to another bro and me. I gather you had quite a good time given your high marks for Eva in her individual aspects. Perhaps a lack of chemistry in the end? Happens to everyone. I've had my fair share of bomb outs with ang pais.

By the way, how come you never share the experience you had with Angie right after your session with Eva?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
FR On Eva (1612)
Height: 1.63m estimated
Weight : 50kg estimated
Misc : Eva has been working in GL for 3 weeks already. She was working as ktv/night club gal before coming over to sg.

Big thks to bro Doomas and bro faithevans for the recommendation and also thks to bro city slicker for upping my points.1st stop tonite was 1612, requested Angie from auntie okt and was informed need to wait,so requested for Eva, okt call out to Eva, Eva smiles at me,I paid up at the okt counter and Eva accompanied me to the room, can feel her boob rubbing against my upper arm. Wah, haven't even enter the room already so friendly,looks like it gonna be a hot and passionate session. Saw Angie at the okt counter, Angie was cute.

Face: 6.9/10
Eva have attractive medium size single eyelid ,mid bridge button nose,sexy lips,with a small size heart face. She has long black hair. She's attractive to me.

Body: 8.6/10
Eva has a very slim body frame,slightly tan and has smooth skin.Eva has a scar on her right upper arm.

Boobs: B cup with 20 cents size reddish brown nipples. Her boobs are soft and tender to me. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 6.6/10
Eva hugged me after the door is closed,help to take off my shirt,had some light rabba rabba action with her,before we proceed to the bath.

Bath:7.0/10
Eva soaped me up thoroughly before she performed a back boobs rub,use her knee to caress my balls, followed by frontal boobs rub,BBBJ before we end the bathing session.

Frenching: NA
Only had some light pecks with Eva throughout the session.

Foreplay: 7.0/10
Eva told me to lay on my front, before she proceed with a brief catbath,followed by a boobs rub and a brief back massage before she told me to lay on my back,she lay on me and gave me a frontal boobs rub,followed by licking sucking of my nipples, my hands were all over her, especially on her boobs.

AR: NA
Eva never provide AR.

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Eva provided 2 rounds of deep throat BBBJ which was sensuous when I was on my back.

FJ: 8.0/10
Bonked her in various positions before climax in the folder deckchair position.

Post FJ:6.0/10
She told me to proceed for the bath after the FJ. Eva hugged and kissed me goodbye before we left the room.

GFE: 6.0/10
Eva is friendly and chatty.

Overall :5.0/10
Eva provided good service with a fair attitude and good gfe. If you guys have been reading my FR, you should know that I like to give gals high ratings,if their attitude and gfe towards me is excellent. Even ShunZi 1651 new gal with weak service get an overall 7.0/10.Why did I gave only 5.0/10 for Eva ? my session with Eva is only a half hr session, I checked my hp after my session and was totally disappointed. during my years of cheonging at GL, no gal has ever gave me a half hr session,some more during my session with Eva,I told her that I cheong GL every week, doesn't meant that I free and easy and friendly, I will remained silent for this type of attitude. Her attitude,gfe and service is no way near her mentor LingLing, she has let her mentor LingLing down, by giving me this type of attitude, totally disappointed.

RTF: No,even though Eva told me to rtf her. Also will not visit 1612 anymore for the okt lousy attitude, saw a pretty gal after my session with Eva and enquired with okt, okt gave me a half fuck answer,wtf, during my years of cheonging at GL, no okt has ever failed to answer my enquires, I was totally disappointed with okt half fuck attitude.
Old 19-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Going through the Motion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bro, thanks for the FR. I'm sorry to learn you did not get what Eva gave to another bro and me. I gather you had quite a good time given your high marks for Eva in her individual aspects. Perhaps a lack of chemistry in the end? Happens to everyone. I've had my fair share of bomb outs with ang pais.

By the way, how come you never share the experience you had with Angie right after your session with Eva?
Eva service wise is consider good for a newbie, but not willing to kiss/french was a total disappointment, some more half hr session only, her half an session was a big disappointment for me, some more I got bonked before LingLing, LingLing attitude and gfe was like Ella (retired). I am not the type of guy that will give a gal below average ratings,if the gal unwilling to kiss/french. her half a hour session was what that make me pissed off

you got to tell Eva to change her attitude,or she will lose alot of rtf customers.

I had alot of happy moments with Cat 150 gals,service wise is secondary,but gal's attitude and gfe very important. You can see in my signature, how many gals I gave 9.0 and above ratings.

Angie was the cute gal in the okt counter before the session,Eva told me during my session with her. after the session, the pretty gal was a gal that was from other house, enquire with okt and okt gave me a half fuck answer, what kind of attitude is this ?
Old 19-04-2013, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going through the Motion

Woah boss never thought lao jiao like you will also kanna substandard svc sia. Anyway I'm damn excited my vitamin m has recharged lol time to start scanning through all the cat150 threads again!
Old 19-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up TaoZi(1805)

TaoZi(1805)...23 yr old mm fm Anhui..fair quite chio syt wif elfin look, nice kissable lips...quite tall, 164-165cm, slim sexy legs...nice slim pert bod, no fats, wif a lovely shaped back, smooth skin...A cup boobs wif sexy erotic looking pinkish reddish large eraser tits...small yet juicy perky ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...previous ktv experience...friend of recently retired LuLu(1805)...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is vgd...nice friendly syt who exudes an appealing mixture of playfulness n submissiveness...passionate sensuous natural frencher, damn bloody shiok!!...

Door closed n she gently sashayed up to me, hugged, raba, i lifted her skirt up to grope her smooth juicy ass cheeks n admire her fair ass in a black thong in the mirror, woof!...licked, nuzzled on her fair neck then gently kissed which led to light frenching which led to passionate sensuous frenching wif her eyes open, her hands ard me neck...strong natural gfe feelings straight off the bat!!..

Shower action : she gently took my hand n led me into the shower...soothing soapy neck massage, gd scrub n she cleaned n gently poked me ass while giving me a soapy hj while we frenched...

Bed action: lay on me front first...gave me a v soothing massage wif just the right pressure(told me she learnt massage in Anhui)...followed by gentle sexy massage...catbath gd lick style all over me bod n ears n neck, wif nice bod n pussy feel on me back, then i turned me neck ard to gently french...went on all fours n she gave me a titilating ar lick style while stroking me perineum whick was shiok!...lick of me balls n then a quick bbbj while massaging me balls...turned to lie on me back, erotic sucking of me nipples...frenched while i caressed her face...she then gave me another enjoyable ar lifting up me legs...followed by vgd lick n suck of me balls n bbbj half deepthroat wif erotic eyecontact...she then knelt on the bed n gave me more bbbj whick looked n felt v nice wif mirror effect me enjoing her fair pert slim bod...shiok!!...

My turn to take over...first lied on top of her, nice bod n pussy feel while we frenched...then sucked on her big pinkish reddish eraser tits which looked n felt erotic when fully erect wif her moaning...then licked her bod all over n ended at her pussy giving her me tonguefu...got her wet wif more moans, her hands gripping the sheets n then she suddenly clamped her thighs ard me face wif higher pitch moans, shiok getting her high...got up n placed me cock in her mouth while i played wif her clit n gently fingered her, making her face grimace in apparent pleasure...!

FJ vgd wif natural passionate sensuous feel as she appeared to let herself go, damn bloody shiok frenching, chest, neck n face getting flushed, eyes rolling!...best enjoyed: missionary wif me squeezing her juicy ass cheek, felt her warm n wet, caressed her face n frenched; doggie squeezing her juicy smooth ass cheeks n enjoying the sight of her beautiful smooth fair arched back; foldable chair wif her legs on me chest n neck, ass on the edge of the bed, slow pounding increased to fast pounding, she gripped me back hard n then frenched passionately wif her eyes open!; asian cowgal energetic piak piak piak wif her leaning forward to suck on me nipples, when i shot me load pulled her close to french, damn bloody shiok!...ended wif light massage, cuddle n more frenching...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this newbie TaoZi...strong sensuous submissive gfe plus gd masseuse...definite gem material potential...many tks to Honestkeith n Jintakken for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 19-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TaoZi(1805)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
TaoZi(1805)...23 yr old mm fm Anhui..fair quite chio syt wif elfin look, nice kissable lips...quite tall, 164-165cm, slim sexy legs...nice slim pert bod, no fats, wif a lovely shaped back, smooth skin...A cup boobs wif sexy erotic looking pinkish reddish large eraser tits...small yet juicy perky ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...previous ktv experience...friend of recently retired LuLu(1805)...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is vgd...nice friendly syt who exudes an appealing mixture of playfulness n submissiveness...passionate sensuous natural frencher, damn bloody shiok!!...

Door closed n she gently sashayed up to me, hugged, raba, i lifted her skirt up to grope her smooth juicy ass cheeks n admire her fair ass in a black thong in the mirror, woof!...licked, nuzzled on her fair neck then gently kissed which led to light frenching which led to passionate sensuous frenching wif her eyes open, her hands ard me neck...strong natural gfe feelings straight off the bat!!..

Shower action : she gently took my hand n led me into the shower...soothing soapy neck massage, gd scrub n she cleaned n gently poked me ass while giving me a soapy hj while we frenched...

Bed action: lay on me front first...gave me a v soothing massage wif just the right pressure(told me she learnt massage in Anhui)...followed by gentle sexy massage...catbath gd lick style all over me bod n ears n neck, wif nice bod n pussy feel on me back, then i turned me neck ard to gently french...went on all fours n she gave me a titilating ar lick style while stroking me perineum whick was shiok!...lick of me balls n then a quick bbbj while massaging me balls...turned to lie on me back, erotic sucking of me nipples...frenched while i caressed her face...she then gave me another enjoyable ar lifting up me legs...followed by vgd lick n suck of me balls n bbbj half deepthroat wif erotic eyecontact...she then knelt on the bed n gave me more bbbj whick looked n felt v nice wif mirror effect me enjoing her fair pert slim bod...shiok!!...

My turn to take over...first lied on top of her, nice bod n pussy feel while we frenched...then sucked on her big pinkish reddish eraser tits which looked n felt erotic when fully erect wif her moaning...then licked her bod all over n ended at her pussy giving her me tonguefu...got her wet wif more moans, her hands gripping the sheets n then she suddenly clamped her thighs ard me face wif higher pitch moans, shiok getting her high...got up n placed me cock in her mouth while i played wif her clit n gently fingered her, making her face grimace in apparent pleasure...!

FJ vgd wif natural passionate sensuous feel as she appeared to let herself go, damn bloody shiok frenching, chest, neck n face getting flushed, eyes rolling!...best enjoyed: missionary wif me squeezing her juicy ass cheek, felt her warm n wet, caressed her face n frenched; doggie squeezing her juicy smooth ass cheeks n enjoying the sight of her beautiful smooth fair arched back; foldable chair wif her legs on me chest n neck, ass on the edge of the bed, slow pounding increased to fast pounding, she gripped me back hard n then frenched passionately wif her eyes open!; asian cowgal energetic piak piak piak wif her leaning forward to suck on me nipples, when i shot me load pulled her close to french, damn bloody shiok!...ended wif light massage, cuddle n more frenching...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this newbie TaoZi...strong sensuous submissive gfe plus gd masseuse...definite gem material potential...many tks to Honestkeith n Jintakken for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
all bro have to miss her today due to she was burned by hot water
Old 19-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
So suay!? Self accident?
Old 19-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Poor thing.. Where was she scalded?
Old 19-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Going through the Motion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Woah boss never thought lao jiao like you will also kanna substandard svc sia. Anyway I'm damn excited my vitamin m has recharged lol time to start scanning through all the cat150 threads again!
haiz... had high expectations as Eva is a disciple of LingLing 1612, but her attitude,gfe and service was no where near her mentor.

like what I said maybe Eva only gave very good service,attitude and gfe to reguar customers of 1612, some more I got tell her is friend recommendation, she still buay paiseh gave me half hr session.

happy cheonging to you !
Old 20-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just upped Eva 1612, Eva attitude,service and gfe was nowhere near LingLing, maybe she only provide very good service to selected bros. was a totally disappointing bonk,words can't describe my feelings right now, after a disappointing bonk still get pissed off by okt, if Eva knows that I'm a FR writer,maybe she will treat me better.
My good old buddy, Eva is no where near Lin Lin lor.

Angie or NG is better but cannot compare to Lin Lin also.

It takes weeks or months for them to realise the competition is tough in GL.

My buddy also complain to me abt Eva.

I will request Ying Jie (1612 OKT) to counsel her.

Incidentally, Eva also cannot attract new customers at 2831A.
She was rejected few times when she go there.
I was also wondering why.

You can try Angie (NG). Rubber stamped by teksi driver, unfit.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
My good old buddy, Eva is no where near Lin Lin lor.

Angie or NG is better but cannot compare to Lin Lin also.

It takes weeks or months for them to realise the competition is tough in GL.

My buddy also complain to me abt Eva.

I will request Ying Jie (1612 OKT) to counsel her.

Incidentally, Eva also cannot attract new customers at 2831A.
She was rejected few times when she go there.
I was also wondering why.

You can try Angie (NG). Rubber stamped by teksi driver, unfit.
wanted to try Angie yesterday,but she got booking, that's why I take Eva, looks wise can be secondary to me,service wise can also be secondary, but gfe and attitude is primary loh. her attitude to me is like my title of her session : Going through the motion.

thks alot, bro joker,it's for Eva own survival loh, cat 150 competition is tough, if she does not improve her attitude, how to survive, some more she's not chio bu, if not recommended by bros here, I would not choose her based on her looks.

thks alot for recommending Angie also.
Old 20-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wanted to try Angie yesterday,but ...............

thks alot for recommending Angie also.
Actually Eva's looks cannot even attract new customers.
So she has a long way to improve to even fight her weaker competitors not to mention the stronger ones within few houses away.

You have Xiao Chun at 1649, Sweet, Han Xue at 1606, Lu Lu at 1654A, Lady, XLJ, Candy at 1803 and a few fantastic newbies at 1805 recently.

Sorry buddy, I am not recommending Angie.

I only mentioned that you can try her becos she is quite OK to me.
I have nothing to fault her but to recommend her, she must meet the minimum requirements of my buddies and I.
She has yet to cross the bar. So joker no dare to recommend yet.

For that matter, our benchmark is not difficult to meet.
Categorically, if no frenching or no licking of tits then immediate failure.

There is one newbie at 1805 who can surpass my benchmark with ease after few weeks into the trade.
I like her very much. Of course the normal caveat applies.

Happy bonking!

Old 20-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually Eva's looks cannot even attract new customers.
So she has a long way to improve to even fight her weaker competitors not to mention the stronger ones within few houses away.

You have Xiao Chun at 1649, Sweet, Han Xue at 1606, Lu Lu at 1654A, Lady, XLJ, Candy at 1803 and a few fantastic newbies at 1805 recently.

Sorry buddy, I am not recommending Angie.

I only mentioned that you can try her becos she is quite OK to me.
I have nothing to fault her but to recommend her, she must meet the minimum requirements of my buddies and I.
She has yet to cross the bar. So joker no dare to recommend yet.

For that matter, our benchmark is not difficult to meet.
Categorically, if no frenching or no licking of tits then immediate failure.

There is one newbie at 1805 who can surpass my benchmark with ease after few weeks into the trade.
I like her very much. Of course the normal caveat applies.

Happy bonking!
Sweet 1606,Lady and Xiao La Jiao 1803 were a 9.5/10 for me, Candy was a 9/10. LuLu 1654A was a 8/10 for me.

already rtf Sweet 1606,gfe and attitude was still excellent, still told me to rtf her more often. LuLu although willing to french, but her attitude wasn't that friendly.

happy bonking to you too bro joker88 !
Old 20-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Frenchie & Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Newbie usually take sometime to get us to the gl game lah. Unless the newbies have strong experience before or did some fl in Sg before. In China, HK, Syndney, or Macau the customers over there seldom french or paint them downunder. So they are quite shock that our Sinkapo men like to do these two activities.
One of the reason is becos the pros in these countries are on their own and illegal.
They do not have a yellow card and no AV rules and monthy check-up to start with.
They will continue to infect customers even if they have VD or other diseases.
Customers will not want to take unnecessary risks like frenching and painting.
As such, I will also not french or paint any pros in these countries.

They WLs here are more relunctant to take risks if they wish to keep their yellow card.
Even one WL here told me, "Here you must put CD. Go China you can fxxk me w/o CD."
I asked her why? She replied, "Cannot lose yellow card lah. Must earn many many $$$ before go back."
Any breach of AV rules, eg. disease, pregnant, etc means game over for them.
Customers are more assured of the health of the WLs here although you can say it is not 100% safe.
I can say at least 90% safe lah.
There is no such thing as 100% safe, right?

Any risks here has been drastically reduced by our garmen and AV here.
Our MOH is one of the most kiasu in the world when it comes to disease spreading in our conutry.
Our legal brothels in GL have one of the most stringent rules and top in cleanliness in SE Asia.
You cannot deny this point. Even my overseas clients agree.

For that matter, I will never french or paint a streetwalker in GL becos they are no different from illegal pros in these countries.
That is why our garmen and AV wants to come down hard on them.

The WLs also know that AV is very concerned abt their health especially when it comes to diseases.
Our PAP garmen will not let us eat sick chickens or diseased pigs, right?
Sinkapo men are not stupid lah. Our garmen takes good care of our welfare.
Open casinos for you to gamble legally and open brothels for you to fxxk legally.

Happy bonking!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1