The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Thumbs up ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Sada ] ✡✡ ► Tall Syt Likes Frenching And Painting Cannot Be Miss ◄

✡✡ ► Sada ◄ ✡✡

Name: Sada
Stats: 34B-24-35
Height: 165cm
Weight: 46Kg
Services: , Bbbj , Frenching , COB , Cathbath , Hj , Fj , Etc...

promo 2 Shot : $120/2shot/90mins

Sorry No Indian Bro For SADA

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +65 93588643
telegram id : sexamazon8899
✡✡ WECHAT PLEASE SCAN QR CODE ✡✡

Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon555.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-07-2019 at 01:36 AM.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Sada ] ✡✡ ► Tall Syt Likes Frenching And Painting Cannot Be Mis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
Session was on 05/07/2019

decided to try a session with Sada from SexAmazon.

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - accessible by public transport, take train then bus, if driving then hopefully you bros can find parking nearby

Looks - 9/10 similarity to photos posted, expect the typical thai tan

Boobs - not for boob lovers, but for me its ok, nipples pretty sensitive so lick away

Body - slim, not bony also, nice ass to grab

Kissing - instant kena raped in french by her, didnt even start slow, straight away kena

Catbath - pretty good, almost kena licked everywhere by her

Pussy - very sensitive and gets wet pretty easily if you put in slight effort

Shower - pretty sop, cant really blame her here, toilet damn small, even one person abit small liao

BBBJ - she has braces, but it didnt really get in the way of the bbbj

Fuckjob - it was good, did it in several positions, she kept up the french, even if you dont ask her, you will kena attacked by her

GFE - very easy to talk to, english pretty smooth, she cant understand some stuff, but google translate can help, other than that she can carry a convo pretty ok, felt more like a FWB then GF, after round 1 sit around tcss,

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 05-07-2019 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster (A)

Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Sada ] ✡✡ ► Tall Syt Likes Frenching And Painting Cannot Be Mis

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Late FR as was busy in the last few days. Here we go, Sada from SA for my midweek bonk.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Central east. Not near to any MRT but 1 min from main road with plenty of buses. Near to many places to makan. Took my late dinner before I went up and then hv a nice supper after that at another nearby stall to replenish vitamins. Haha

Apartment:
Think it's a 2 star hotel. Already confirmed with OKT in prior no need to register. Just follow the instruction will do. So other cheongsters can relax. Only problem is toilet size is alright but the standing shower area in it is constrained. Even though Sada and I are both slim, we hv to take turn to shower each other.

Face: 8.5/10
It's her in the photo lar. Straight away can recognize her. Syt and pretty look! Normal Thai skin tone.

Body: 8.5/10
Slim and no tummy. Several tattooes on her chest, back and limbs. She proudly showed me her 2 cute owls. One above her right chest and one on her back. Her height is just nice, around 1.65m. Sexy and long legs too. Hee hee.

Boobs: 7.5/10
A+ to B-, natural boobs. Will be great if bigger cup but at least it's natural lor. She let me suck as much as I like.

Frenching: 9/10
Yes, no hindrance at all. Just did it slowly, not forcefully on her lar. Think she met some other customers who were quite rough on her previously.

Painting/Fingering: 8.5/10
Yes, no hindrance too. No smell and trimmed. In fact, she becomes wet quite easily with some fingering. When I teased her why she became so wet so fast, she just stared at me blindly without saying a word but looked paisei till max. Ok, I bad lar. Din paint her coz she is already too wet.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Not a fan but still ok. Can feel the suction from her slow and sensual bbbj.

FJ: 9/10
Hohoho... Did her in several positions and she obliged all my requests. Best one is placing one of her longs legs onto the small table in front of the half mirror and did her in standing doggy while staring at her face expression in the mirror.

GFE: 8.5/10
Yes, she can speak simple English. Gave me some massage after the 1st round.

Overall: 8.5/10
She fits my criteria of a slim Syt with real boobs lar. It's a great deal at 100 bucks for 2 shots.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, do upz my pts if u like my FR!
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-07-2019 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster (A)

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!
Old 03-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster (A)

Old 04-07-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster (A)

Old 04-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster (A)

Old 04-07-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster (A)

Old 05-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster (A)

Old 05-07-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster (A)

Old 05-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster (A)

Old 05-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster (A)

Old 06-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster (A)

Old 06-07-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1