The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...tis star-studed team lost again last nite to lowly Hull City ...but somehow still manage to get into the cup final by the skin of their teeth !...too complacent & tink too highly of themselves ??...no passion to win & treat each game like a cup final...sigh...if they carry on lidis in the finals against Southampton, they will lose & no silverware for JM...these lowly teams like Hull, Southampton & Swansea hv now got new good managers tat can turn their game around n win anytime...so JM & the Red Devils better buck up or lose the cup & even top 4...they hv come back to the good old days of drawing & losing games once again ...JM getting his selection of players wrong again & playing them out of their favourite position ??...sigh
Wow..Red Devils thrashed 2nd Div relegation strugglers Wigan 4-0 last nite in the FA Cup ..but w/o their star players ibra n pogba...still a weak display by them esp in the 1st 1/2 according to reports wif a 2nd string team wif quite a few "new" faces...could hv drawn again or been overcomed by a better team..Martial was played out of his position b4 he assisted in 2 of the goals frm the flanks.....JM still not selecting his players correctly who can gel wif each other well ??...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-02-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

FA Cup 4th Round

Man U 4-0 Wigan

43rd - Fellaini (our dear Afro mophead score!!)

56th - Smalling

73rd - Mkhitaryan

80th - Schweinsteiger

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-02-2017, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

We just ended in a very poor draw against Hull, a team that is at the very bottom of EPL.... how can this be...???

Luckily we are not fighting for the 1st or 2nd position otherwise many heads will roll. Pogba was simply atrocious, Ibra was having one of his off days and Rashford seemingly was out of sorts from the first whistle.

Lets hope that we do better in the Europe League, English League and the FA Cup.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 02-02-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno suay or not.....almost every keeper from EPL play at Old Trafford becomes god mode.......

Old 02-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
We just ended in a very poor draw against Hull, a team that is at the very bottom of EPL.... how can this be...???

Luckily we are not fighting for the 1st or 2nd position otherwise many heads will roll. Pogba was simply atrocious, Ibra was having one of his off days and Rashford seemingly was out of sorts from the first whistle.

Lets hope that we do better in the Europe League, English League and the FA Cup.

Cheerz
AC
Ibra had been in walking mode since Day One.
Pogba.....one match brilliant....follwed by 3,4 matches invisible mode.
Rashford....not sure what is wrong with him.....got a clear run n the first touch was brilliant but the 2nd touch is primary school......

I seriously think we should give Schweini some consistent matches.
After in hibernating mode for so long....called into action against Wigan.....scored a spectacular goal.

Old 05-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Pogba.....one match brilliant....follwed by 3,4 matches invisible mode.
Rashford....not sure what is wrong with him.....got a clear run n the first touch was brilliant but the 2nd touch is primary school......

After in hibernating mode for so long....called into action against Wigan.....scored a spectacular goal.
If it ends up nothing tis season for the Red Devils, it is all JM's fault besides the players ...dunno how to select his best XI for each individual game & motivate them wif the "winning" mentality of past teams like he did at Chelsea..& let those he dun like hv a chance to prove themselves like Martial & Schweini...after doing well in a match, he takes them out in the next ...siao ah he...sigh

If they lose or draw in their next match against last yr's champion & currently struggling Leicester City tis coming Mon morning, den tats adios for them..haha

Old 06-02-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

2-0 up in the first half... 1 point away from Liverpool and 2 points away from arsenal.... And here we come

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-02-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo

Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Ya lor, since day 1 he walk here walk there and now end up scoring 20 goals in this season. Either defenders were crawling or he bribe defenders not to come near him.

Originally Posted by Ricky

Yes, his goal against Wigan was damn spectacularly scored at the 6-yard box. should be reward with first team football not only with Ma Utd, but also with the national team and also put him in contention for all major awards in Europe.

If it ends up nothing tis season for the Red Devils, it is all JM's fault besides the players ...dunno how to select his best XI for each individual game & motivate them wif the "winning" mentality of past teams like he did at Chelsea..& let those he dun like hv a chance to prove themselves like Martial & Schweini...after doing well in a match, he takes them out in the next ...siao ah he...sigh

JM is over liao, so what his last league title was only 2 seasons ago, so what he brought back the attacking football after LVG, so what we were unbeaten since the Chelsea game, so what we were on straight victories, so what we are in the EFL cup final, he must play Schweinsteiger instead of the lousy and lazy Herrera, Martial must play and not the very normal Mkhitaryan

If they lose or draw in their next match against last yr's champion & currently struggling Leicester City tis coming Mon morning, den tats adios for them..haha

Heng ar....... we were so lucky to beat Leicester City who clearly out-played and out-classed us, JM is still safe, I guess!!

I really LOL..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

EPL : Leicester City 0 - 3 Man U

Mkhitaryan 42nd

Ibra 44th

Mata 49th

Old 12-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

And last nite they took revenge on Watford ...2-0 ! ...Mata & Martial...the scorers !

Old 13-02-2017, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Within touching distance of top 4........

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 16-02-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

EPL : Man U 2 - 0 Watford

Mata 32nd

Martial 60th

Old 17-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Europa League
Man U 3 - 0 St Etienne

Ibra 15th

Ibra 75th - at the right place at the right moment....

Ibra 87th - icing on the cake...very good penalty....Two St Etienne players onto Ibra....

Old 21-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Woohoo !!...Red Devils into the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup !! ...They beat Blackburn Rovers 2-1 to get in...& Zlatan scores again !! ...GGMU !!

Old 27-02-2017, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Woohoo !!...Red Devils into the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup !! ...They beat Blackburn Rovers 2-1 to get in...& Zlatan scores again !! ...GGMU !!
Great news !!...Red Devils lifted the EPL CUP just now against Southampton in a thrilling 3-2 finish wif Zlatan scoring 2xs !! ...now on to the defence of the FA CUP...tink tis 1 is difficult having to face Chelski, the current league leader...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1