The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: The Tirak Problem

Thai are every where
Flooded for there skin trade
They know man are rugi
And hungry for sex
Old 06-01-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyThaiLover View Post
Some shares from Bro GreatLang

Happy bonking & cheonging
CTL

p.s. Dear all, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.
been there, this one wl asked me to “bao” her for sgd4k/mth, 55 very interesting proposal.

after reading the above posting, now i understand why she quoted sgd4k/mth that time.

Last edited by francesco; 06-01-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

Ya lor rugi old man
Old 06-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
been there, this one wl asked me to “bao” her for sgd4k/mth, 55 very interesting proposal.
Got cat50 wl ask me bring sgd$4k to visit her for 1week when I visit her.

Thai Fl ask me visit sgd$3k for 30days.

Do the maths. Pussy got gold?
Old 06-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

So end of nothing
Save all
Stay home
Masterbate
Old 06-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
I wonder how many of the Thai cheongsters from the old days are technically inactive but still occasionally lurking around.

Raising my hand,
TheUnforgiven
Me! Guilty as charged.
Old 06-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

An interesting article to read

CTL

p.s. Dear all, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 06-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Some advice from Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
When the TG make calls to their "tiraks" in front of you, telling you that you are the only one while the rest are not, then when she is with them, she will tell them you are just a "tirak" while they are the ultimate tirak.

SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000 View Post

Just simply divert your attention to another gal and dun stick to one house one gal. We are going to GL to enjoy and release, not going there to find wife or girlfriend. Enjoy yourself and go home. Then your sex life will be more meaningful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
You think she will cry and all that if she breaks away from you? kekekekekekeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai View Post
My point is... don't blame others before u blame urself lah... why u want to get emotionally involved with a WL/FL in the first place when u already heard about so many true accounts? If u still gong gong walk into their traps then blame urself lah.. why blame others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000 View Post
Please bear in mind, there are so many gals around where we can get. There is always another that is better than this one. In this way, you will not get involved so easily. If u eat noodle everyday, you will get sian rite? Change your appetite often so that you will not get sian so fast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by critic View Post

GL is for commercial sex... not a hunting ground for wife/GF mah. Fuck them and forget lor.

critic
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketscientist View Post
Commercial sex is a transaction, plain and simple. Want a wife? Join SDU or signup with a matchmaking agency. You all spend alot of time infront of the computer right? There are tons of websites on the internet. Save the money you would've spend on your TIRAKS to go and buy a young virgin bride from oversea if all else fails but PLEASE WAKE UP!

CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人

Last edited by CrazyThaiLover; 06-01-2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Smlj u go dig out all the old samsters comments from donkey years ago.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also live in TH, moving back to SG soon though. Met a really hot girl in massage parlor, after 2 months she quit because she found SG boyfriend, and had plans to marry. But after she move to SG awhile very bored, so she visit BKK frequently.

When in BKK I will meet her for dinner, then bring her back to fuck (of course I pay her a fair amount). Haha the thought of cuckold her fiance quite hot I think I'm not the only one also. So any way last I heard she broke up with the guy already.

Interesting thing is that at the start of the r/s, she was very excited and keep telling me how he is the right one for her and she will never cheat on him. Goes to show sometimes these FL not out to cheat money, but their personality won't let them settle down one.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
I also live in TH, moving back to SG soon though. Met a really hot girl in massage parlor, after 2 months she quit because she found SG boyfriend, and had plans to marry. But after she move to SG awhile very bored, so she visit BKK frequently.

When in BKK I will meet her for dinner, then bring her back to fuck (of course I pay her a fair amount). Haha the thought of cuckold her fiance quite hot I think I'm not the only one also. So any way last I heard she broke up with the guy already.

Interesting thing is that at the start of the r/s, she was very excited and keep telling me how he is the right one for her and she will never cheat on him. Goes to show sometimes these FL not out to cheat money, but their personality won't let them settle down one.
kns no bro code leh u .

once my regular ex sg wl told me she was getting engaged, i bid her adios ... but after i f her one (or two ) last time in bkk (paid one lah).
Old 09-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post

Fully agree , their personality make them hard to change and they don’t trust their own tirak and behind them they will betray u.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianlian9 View Post
Fully agree , their personality make them hard to change and they don’t trust their own tirak and behind them they will betray u.
You can't leave them alone even for a few hours. They will betray you n fuck behind your back if u are the so called ultimate tirak.
Old 27-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Who is the real Tirak ?

One will text me and tell me she miss me (actually she got no biz and just want me to go and visit her cos when i am there, I don't feel like a tirak . service so so only)

Another one, even though she has my number, she never text me say miss me mak mak and ask me go visit her. And i visit her once every 2 or 3 weeks..........the service is solid and really treat me like a tirak in the room....condom is optional too.

so who is the real tirak ?
Old 27-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

All are customers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1