The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2002, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Sophia, Xiao Yin Que and Zi Ling are all from
No. 6 Westerhaut Road ( or AKA 1606 small road)
Old 14-04-2002, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 22
Guardsmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuardsmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuardsmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuardsmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hey Cheers Phenom!

Will go and hunt for her. However, if any bros here know which house she's in will be better.
Old 15-04-2002, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pailanggia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Meng Ting

Read abt another $80 ger named Meng Ting at pg. 8 under thread "2829B Country Club" by brother i^Xion.
Old 15-04-2002, 12:00 PM
Samster

Brother CuntKing

Understand that you are the BIG BOOBS supporter. Is Crystal fallen into your big boobs expectation? Have read about your "Cat 150 Big Boobs Chart" under "CAT 150 - Big Boobs FRs". Would you be kind enough to compile a "Cat 80 Big Boobs Chart"?

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
Crystal is back ....... she looks good.
Old 15-04-2002, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: Brother CuntKing

Quote:
Originally posted by pailanggia
Understand that you are the BIG BOOBS supporter. Is Crystal fallen into your big boobs expectation? Have read about your "Cat 150 Big Boobs Chart" under "CAT 150 - Big Boobs FRs". Would you be kind enough to compile a "Cat 80 Big Boobs Chart"?

Thanks in advance!

I guess cuntking will not be able to help you on this. He only goes for 150cat gals.

Cheers!
Old 18-04-2002, 04:51 PM
Samster

Italy

Felt horny and went down GL during lunch time. Had lunch and headed to L20. Saw H41 quite new from outside. So decided to try the house. 2 lady OKT there. Not very friendly. And the room damn small. Will not use this house any more.

OK, now lets talk abt the ger. Gave one of the OKT a few names like Zhi Ling, Annie, Helen, Crystal, Janet etc. All either busy or not working or go back to Malaysia. OKT also quite fed up said why all the name you gave cannot get? According to her, Crystal retired liao? Any brother can confirm again.

No choice, settled down for Italy even though not my first choice due to small boobs(around 30A only).

Looks: 5/10
Tits: 2/10
BBBJ: 7/10(slowly with the tip of tongue)
AR: 7/10
FJ: 8/10(soft moan and looked enjoy the trust)
Attitude: 8/10(very accomodating, allow to dig and suck pussy, lick and suck your tits with saliva)

Can try if you don't mind small tits. Me will always put her at the lowest priority due to her small boobs. She will go back for 1 month break by the end of the month. Will be back after 31 May.

Saw a report for SEOW MAN by brother sglustdragon in other thread. Will try her next round. But is this name pronounced in Cantonese?
Old 22-04-2002, 10:18 PM
juat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hi everyone, jus back frm L28 H31B . OKt got me a $80 gal name DiDi .. Kaoz... really bang car face...cannot touch then keep on hurry u ...say she got not much time..
overall rather go have 2 shots at $40 thai gals..

looks : 0 /10
boobs: 6/10 ( 34C but very saggy)
bj : 3/10 ( no feeling)
fj : 4/10
overall : 4/10 ( waste $$)

but when i came down saw winnie ($150) pretty gal.... die die try her the next time..
Old 23-04-2002, 09:17 AM
Samster

$80 TO AVOID

Brother Juat,

Thanks for your FR on DiDi. Will definitely avoid her.

Another ger named Xue Er from L20(cann't remember which house) also has such bad service(cannot touch here, cannot touch there. clean mouth after lick your right nipple, clean mouth again after lick your left nipple, clean mouth again after lick right thigh........). However, she is pretty with fine skin. If you are looking for service, avoid her as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by juat
Hi everyone, jus back frm L28 H31B . OKt got me a $80 gal name DiDi .. Kaoz... really bang car face...cannot touch then keep on hurry u ...say she got not much time..
overall rather go have 2 shots at $40 thai gals..

looks : 0 /10
boobs: 6/10 ( 34C but very saggy)
bj : 3/10 ( no feeling)
fj : 4/10
overall : 4/10 ( waste $$)

but when i came down saw winnie ($150) pretty gal.... die die try her the next time..
Old 23-04-2002, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $80 TO AVOID

Quote:
Brother Juat,

Thanks for your FR on DiDi. Will definitely avoid her.

Another ger named Xue Er from L20(cann't remember which house) also has such bad service(cannot touch here, cannot touch there. clean mouth after lick your right nipple, clean mouth again after lick your left nipple, clean mouth again after lick right thigh........). However, she is pretty with fine skin. If you are looking for service, avoid her as well.

Most of the $80 cat girl don't offer good service now...I think one of the best to me so far is Kar Leng..tried her last year..got nice boobs
Old 23-04-2002, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L20h41

i thot their attitude quite ok? first time i go there all smiling even after i say "let me rest 5min then decide to call which gal"
thats y i semi regular go there.
room not small mah, looks small bcos all rooms equip with "work out chair". i usually get the corner room upstair cos rehular liao. even bigger. mattress firm also. i dont like saggy in the middle type.
i think to avoid disappointment u can call here to check on gals availablity b4 heading down. i mostly do that. they put u on hold, and call other houses to check. but cannot book with timing.
one thing bad about this house: parking at rear of house difficult.

Quote:
Felt horny and went down GL during lunch time. Had lunch and headed to L20. Saw H41 quite new from outside. So decided to try the house. 2 lady OKT there. Not very friendly. And the room damn small. Will not use this house any more. need to gostun a lot

Old 23-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Samster

L20h41

Bro,

May be u called $150, differnt treatment? Me called $80. Some more asked so many names.....

But I think both lady OKT quite Lao Chio. Hahaha.......

Quote:
Originally posted by notsonewbird
i thot their attitude quite ok? first time i go there all smiling even after i say "let me rest 5min then decide to call which gal"
thats y i semi regular go there.
room not small mah, looks small bcos all rooms equip with "work out chair". i usually get the corner room upstair cos rehular liao. even bigger. mattress firm also. i dont like saggy in the middle type.
i think to avoid disappointment u can call here to check on gals availablity b4 heading down. i mostly do that. they put u on hold, and call other houses to check. but cannot book with timing.
one thing bad about this house: parking at rear of house difficult.

Old 23-04-2002, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
helen gives good service
Old 23-04-2002, 04:08 PM
Samster

HELEN

Bro Tanmikel,

From your posting and Bro Wolves' FR, HELEN will be my next target.

Quote:
Originally posted by tanmikel
helen gives good service
Old 23-04-2002, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: HELEN

Quote:
Bro Tanmikel,

From your posting and Bro Wolves' FR, HELEN will be my next target.

she can bbbj in many positions but so far no cim for me yet , monica is another similiar service provider but heard she no longer around , can't confirm
Old 09-05-2002, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Monica

Yo brothers
Good News Monica is back, but will not be available for a few days ( Tua Lau Jwee )
Wanted to try $80 Gal and OKT told me she was back but having her monthly rest.
In the end got to settle for $150 Cheng Cheng, Turn out she was the ex-M1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1