The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to call Cat 80 girls ?

well i don't understand how to get these cat 80 girls

Xiao Qing L16H15..i went to L16 and H15.the house look like not operating at all.the door is locked and i don't see any sign of people.

then i look for L16H12 Bo Bo also..this doesn't look like normal house.it looks like small hotel.got one reception.a lot of car block in front of that house.

how you guys call these girls ? where to go ? Please give me some instructions. thanks
Old 30-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
Clyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: $80 recommendation

There's no L16H15. L16H15 is not a business place!

Breadpitt99, I think you got the place wrong.
I asked the OKT. There don't seem to be any "little piano" that's cat 80 either.

Shun Zi is sweet as usual. Never tried Bobo.

Shun Zi really knows Shen Zhen well. And she is shrew! Advise me not to get property in ShenZhen now because of over inflated prices. (I suggested. Not that I can afford it) But she did say it's a place worth investing, just not now.

She told me she has toured the whole ShenZhen. Well, the next time I go SZ, I am sure I will seek advise about where the locals go for eats and fun. Doesn't have to be always about bonking.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
koko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seniors, if book 2 sessions, is it means can do 2 shots? or still 1?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadpitt99 View Post
Ya, 1615.
Just tried bobo.
IMHO, bobo fans pls don't flame me, xiao qing is better. Bobo's legs are disproportionately shorter for her body for my taste. But her flesh is very firm.
One man's meat, another's poison. Did u go for 2 sessions? Bobo's service becomes different with 2 sessions, more relaxed. I usually book 2 sessions with her. Her massage skills also not bad, got strength type, as she was in the (real) massage line back home.

Doomas
Old 04-08-2009, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: How to call Cat 80 girls ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
well i don't understand how to get these cat 80 girls

Xiao Qing L16H15..i went to L16 and H15.the house look like not operating at all.the door is locked and i don't see any sign of people.

then i look for L16H12 Bo Bo also..this doesn't look like normal house.it looks like small hotel.got one reception.a lot of car block in front of that house.

how you guys call these girls ? where to go ? Please give me some instructions. thanks
For 1612, you simply walk right in. Tommy will take care of the rest.

Doomas
Old 07-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

My 4th rtf with Shun Zi in as many days, what can i say i am a one woman man..like to stick to one. if it ain't broken don't fix it..this time something different...other then the usual stuffs...we spent a long time on 69 with me finger fucking her ass....then i proceeded to climb on top of her and she gave me another mind blowing round of bbbj...i couldn't help but started to mouth fuck her...in the process couldn't hold back really felt like cumming...i would have imagine that she would have taken this as a signal to cap and proceed for fj as she might not like doing cim...but she really surprised me, sensing my cumming she started to assist me in mouth fucking her by holding my bums and thrusting...i came my full load into her mouth and she left me one sextisfied customer again..it was inevitable in her prone position on her back, some of my cum flowed down her throat...but she neither complained about it...guess she will be seeing me again soon..
Old 11-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Denzuko1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadpitt99 View Post
hello bros,

Why this thread seems like not many people read huh?? Are the legal brothels boring? No wonder xiao qing told me not much business.

Any bros who find my fr useful pls up me. TKs.
Market still bad and the houses still did not cut their price....
Old 20-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
darcdarc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Here's my 2nd fr so please pardon me if not good:

Went down to bro tommy's place as i had been recommended by bro king to drop by, went in and there's a man which i suppose was bro tommy and i told him i was introduced by bro cuntking to patronize here and was looking for either jing jing or bobo.

And bro tommy took care of the rest while he ask me to wait at the sofa area with a cup of tea.

I was then urgent and want to go toilet so went toilet to do small business and when i came out, bobo was already wondering who had called for her and wow, just as the previous fr's bobo is good. she was still wondering if i would ever go back and look for her service after that night!

looks: 7/10
body: 8/10 with nice boobs b+ to c i suppose?

give me a kiss on the lips and then her wet tongue went all over, wow shiok.

catbath: 7.5/10 shiok
bbbj: 9/10 very shiok hardworking
fj: 7/10
attitude: 9/10

RTF: yes but after i try jing jing?

Cheers!!
Old 20-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

contact plse
Old 25-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 18
stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!

How long for these Cat 80 girls?

Same as those thai fishtanks or longer?
Old 07-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!

Tried shunzi today, thinking, cat 100 got gems like bao-er and meng qi, less 20 can't be that bad right? Well, it can be that bad. Apologies in advance to her supporters

looks 4/10. I'm not a stickler for looks. But still, she looks late thirties. Not pretty at all. And she has ugly yellowish teeth.

Body 5/10. very short, saggy boobs, fats on tummy.

bad breath -10/10. This was the main erection killer for me. When she opened her mouth...omg...her breath really stinks. When I got home I bathed again to make sure none of her saliva still on me. This is something I have never done in my years of chionging before!

Service NA - first impression damn sian already, service how good also hard to enjoy. Just asked her to BJ me till I come. With licensed prostitutes I usually go for BBBJ, for because of her breath I asked her to cap me first.

RTF - to be honest, pay me also don't want. Guessed I learned a lesson. My dick feels damn sian. Have to visit my dear bao-er soon...
Old 08-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Sorry to hear about your experience with Shun Zi bro jchboy..and the bad breath thou i have rtf her for 6x and did not encounter this...
Old 09-09-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
SuckMyDick is Cool - loads of Potential

Does anyone knows why cat80 janet quit?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
Clyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No bad breathe for me either. I have tried Shun Zi for quite a number of times too.
One man's meat is another man's poison.

Cat 80 also have Ke Le (Cola) and Xiao Xiao. They are nice too. I stick cat 80. Still the best value for money.
Old 17-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

went to GL last night cos felt like cheonging haha...
the house is the second house from 1612...went down there and told the OKT to recommend me a cat80 girl...waited for about 5 mins and a girl came in...
we went into the room..and to my suprise there was a huge fish tank...and i was watching the fishes swim around as she helped me strip...we proceeded to the shower....she rubba rubba me in the shower..quite SOP uh if you ask me...then went to the bed and she started to gimme a catbath...but her catbath wasn't SOP..she lick everywhere like no tmmrw...started from ears down to the legs...proceeded to blow my DiDi in 69 position...painted her everywhere..haha..then she capped me and started with her in cowgirl....missionary...doggy...missionary again...asked her to blow me out...she said ok...then halfway blowing she applied lotion and HJ me till i came....
Name: Ke Ai
Province:Fu Jian
Looks:6(abit like a secondary school crush)
Body:6
Shower:SOP
Catbath:8
BBBJ:9(i almost cum...lucky i stop her hehe)
FJ:7(abit loose uh...but quite accomadating)
GFE:8
Damage:80
RTF:Not really what i was looking for..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1