The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
New Thread. Giving all a new choice to cheong!
This is very informative. Thanks mate!
Old 04-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Bro Soi 6 new bar just open few days ago.......bro who are in Pattaya can go support2.

This is not advertisement but just information to catch up with fellow old bro...

who knn ask for advertisement fee go fuck spider ok

happy007 new year to you, lucky i managed to open SBF with my phone 2 days age (i from dinosaur era).
james bond coming? long time no see lei

many thanks with your info, managed to drop by the bar, bro 6 not there. nice place to chill, have pool table, free and always people playing. very friendly atmosphere, strangers playing pool with each other. wish i know how to play...
i like the lights. very sexy feeling.... for an old fart. plenty of chio boo, make my BP up...knn for horny old fart, me

jimfairy, i wish can come CNY, but i goot goot stay in SG give ang paos... bopiah...

i will be in Pattaya for few days more to play more golf, and at nights go chill chill, hope to meet bro6.

golf, anyone? come come day golf night chill chill
Old 05-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
happy007 new year to you, lucky i managed to open SBF with my phone 2 days age (i from dinosaur era).
james bond coming? long time no see lei

many thanks with your info, managed to drop by the bar, bro 6 not there. nice place to chill, have pool table, free and always people playing. very friendly atmosphere, strangers playing pool with each other. wish i know how to play...
i like the lights. very sexy feeling.... for an old fart. plenty of chio boo, make my BP up...knn for horny old fart, me

jimfairy, i wish can come CNY, but i goot goot stay in SG give ang paos... bopiah...

i will be in Pattaya for few days more to play more golf, and at nights go chill chill, hope to meet bro6.

golf, anyone? come come day golf night chill chill
Bro good sia you. Enjoy life.

Happy New Year.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canetra View Post
Nowadays I feel puying in thailand is getting more and more expensive. Bought chicken in FL dome 1 and BKK I would say SG is so much cheaper and usually there is some "service guarantee". So many times I have got girl which is so fucking sweet before and such a dead fish after.

Maybe I not handsome like Kpop star but hey I am a paying customer, I don't expect BF/GF service but at least some service standard lah So nowadays I will get contact from girls I visited in Dome 1 and if I go BKK i will contact them and usually cheaper than bar and service standard is way better.
bro, i also average looking, but hor in order to get higher level of service from your cai you also need to put in some efforts la. sian them a bit...say their clothes nice, good figure, look her into her eyes and say u like her, her smile is so sweet etc etc.

trust me bro, after that u bring her to hotel, she will service you gao gao and if she likes u, u can even raw her
Old 13-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

What's Up and Imagine Club at Soi 15 WS.

Old 19-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Dry season storm wreaks havoc in Pattaya.

It never rains in Pattaya in January. It pours.

Heavy rain that blanked the eastern and central regions of Thailand Jan. 10 hit the city hard for only about two hours, but it was enough to plunge Pattaya into flooding chaos again. For all the talk from city hall about the improvements in drainage, it was obvious to nearly everyone much more work remains to be done.

Second and Third roads were more easily navigated by boat than bike, with 30-50 centimeters of water along the entire length of the critical thoroughfares. Backed-up sewers added insult to injury, with the water that people were forced to wade through contaminated with sewage.

Sukhumvit Road was hit hardest, with the section near the Highway Department inundated with a half-meter of water and motorbikes barred entirely from traversing the South Pattaya intersection.

There were some signs of progress, however. Beach Road, thanks to its three ugly, above-ground pumps, cleared nearly as rapidly as Jomtien Second Road, which drained in about an hour.

City officials deployed portable pumps to hard-hit areas and engineers worked to clear drains of garbage in South Pattaya to get the water drained in a bit over an hour.

Winter is the dry season for Thailand, but when it does rain, expect to have wet shoes.
Old 19-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happyman, Lai leh... let's go Pattaya!!!.. It's been years since our last cheonging trip by SGreans from north....
Old 19-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Happyman, Lai leh... let's go Pattaya!!!.. It's been years since our last cheonging trip by SGreans from north....
I go jkt 1-6 Feb, can detour to Pattaya for 1-2 days on 6-8 Feb......bro soi 6 new bar opening party this Sat 20 Jan but too bad I cannot go. Any bro in Pattaya please go support own kaki.
Old 19-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
...detour to Pattaya for 1-2 days on 6-8 Feb.....
Good 1, on your detour visa to Patts
Old 19-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Blatant copy and paste job, without crediting the source? Speaks volumes of your spamming. Getting away with your clubs commercials?
Old 19-01-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

Winter is the dry season for Thailand, but when it does rain, expect to have wet shoes.
Not a drop or rain from Monday to this morning when I left party town.
Old 19-01-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Not a drop or rain from Monday to this morning when I left party town.

Bro, the rain and flood were real. It was only temporary and very small scale. It was in the morning of Wednesday Jan 10, 2018.

I remembered it very well because the baht bus was stopping right in the middle of it -- South Pattaya Road and Second Road interception, I got off the baht bus with my running shoes all wet. However, the flood had been clear shortly after.

Too bad I did not know you were there, or else I could have a very knowledgeable drinking partner.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any report regarding safest MP in Pattaya? Your input will be appreciated.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester2017 View Post
Any report regarding safest MP in Pattaya? Your input will be appreciated.
What is "safest MP"??
Old 26-01-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lately police always go close all the club and disco sharp 3am. Even late joint like NOIR or ThePier also close at 3.30am.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1