The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
One of the best BBBJ and Ball sucking ever

popped into 1658a.

I asked for Ting Ting from westerhout today after the OKT recommended several times. Since he recommended, should be good. Past few rounds skipped her cos I have my roster list of gals to bang.

In came Ting Ting into the room. She is a bit on the tall built size but seriously good to hug with a good sense of comfort.

Need a bit of time to warm up chemistry with her and after that she really treats you very well. No wonder she is one of the hot favourite. I requested her for 30 minutes due to shortage of time, if not I will sure extend.

Bathroom routine nothing much but once on the bed, she is very hardworking in catbath and licking of nipples. She worked her way to my erected didi and balls.

Goooozzzz. She sucked my balls in a very unique way which really make me feel very shiok. This feeling is a bit like what I had when I called for the MILF Malaysian Annie. Ting Ting is really good at the sucking of the balls. I was on sky high already.

Then she worked her way to suck me BBBJ. Very tak boleh tahan and I asked if I can shoot into her mouth and she teased me....of course NO.

Okie, put on the cap and she rode me. Her neh neh is a firm C cup good for the grab.

Switched her to doggie as I banged her from behind. Her butts is voluptuous and sexy as I pumped her harder her neh neh swing to and fro. I loved the all round mirrors in the 1658a rooms. every angle can be seen. the bed is round and you can find your favourite firing angle. I choose the angle where I had full view of her and me. The sight of me banging her as she looked at me from the mirror and her neh neh swings make you feel high.

I switch her to missionery. Her butt is good enough to have that piak piak sound which I like. Pumped her and eventually fired my missiles.

Mission accomplished.

Good experience. will rtf.
Tried Ting Ting recently. Overall MILF looks with big boobs and perky butt with very fair skin.

Service is decent enough for $80 and 30 mins including BBBJ and catbath. No AR provided.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Are you referring to Xinyi from 1654A and Zihan from 1608?

If yes, I don't think they are available for $80 30 mins slots, right?
these two no have $80

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
these two no have $80
Just as I expected.

Thanks for confirming the info.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Ting Ting recently. Overall MILF looks with big boobs and perky butt with very fair skin.

Service is decent enough for $80 and 30 mins including BBBJ and catbath. No AR provided.
Thanks for sharing, return ups +19

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

somehow my budget a bit tight this month after all the spending.

I hovered into 1658A. Happy to see good parking lots there

OKT Botak greeted me and I told him my budget issue.

He told me no worries. BUdget SGD80 for 30 minutes also can.

oh yah hor. I forgot about a few of my former regulars.

He revived my memory of Dan Dan from westherhout.

"ON" ah. have to wait a bit. no problem.

Finally she came and we went into the room and hug like long lost lovers. Her butts still as piak piak as ever.

She stripped me and we showered.

Onto the bed, we hugged and rolled on the round bed. The pounding starts from doggie and ends her in missionery. I love her flesh, just nice to the touch with tenderness and that piak piak sound.

The mirrors all over the room from top to sides made the whole fucking episode like some AV movie. It is up to you on what direction on the bed to pound her. I prefer not to face the bed front, rather, face the opposite direction with the mirror in her front, left and right and top. As she moans, and her neh neh bounces left and right front and back as I doggie bang her was fantastic. On missionery, her hands grabbed the bedsheet and the edge of the circular bed as I fired my volley of missiles into her made the day.

salute

addicted to the round beds and surround mirrors now

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

I hovered into the well hidden parking lots of the apt which housed these wonderful units.

Went to 2nd floor undetected n straight to 1658A.

Greeted by okt botak.

Today i want big boobs. He took out a list of big boobs. I glance thru it as if looking at the menu. I asked him which one is good.

He suggest i try wh tianxin from the list. Can take a look before confirming. He says should be ok. After 3 mins came tian xin. Very pleasant looking. Looks a bit like cecilia cheung but the slight fleshy version.

On ah. We went to room 1 with the square bed as room 2 and 3 with round beds r occupied. I am ok with room 1 as it also has the 360degrees mirror covered walls plus the ceiling also mirror. What the heck....as i strip her an6źd she groped me, her breasts r a full and authentic C cup, tender to the touch.

She has a sweet voice. Her bj is slow and sensual but as she bbbj me, her firm n tender neh neh rub against my thigh. Alamak. Shiok until cannot shiok. My rod is hard n steaming.
I laid her down n started to penetrate her with the cap on. I doggie banged her n her firm neh neh oscilate like pendulum. The 90degree n 180degree side mirrors made the pendulum session more visuakky enticing.

I lay her in missioney n in the 90degree direction. Pumped her n let loose my missiles.

Love the existence of the mirror so much.

Now prepare my next list of meimei to test fire.

Heard from okt botak they open on 2nd day cny.

Old 03-02-2018, 03:51 AM
Samster

Now running thru which one to bonk for a good year ahead

Old 07-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

I went to my regular joint and to see my favorite, but somehow another of my favourite also there. knn. I thought the other one is on "auntie come"

I gave an excuse that I have to rush for a meeting. drove to my favourite haunt 1658a, went up to level 2, told the OKT I want my gal.

KNN, she just went in for a half session. OK lor, waited and watched TV.

Finally she came. I heaved a sigh of relief. She teased me "你不是要去开会吗?“ (aren't you urgent to rush for a meeting?)

I told her I am rushing to have a meeting with her pussy. hahaha.

I rather wait for the extra 30 minutes instead of bonking her and the other favourite not happy.

Into room 3, I stripped her and we lunged onto the bed, caressed and kissed and fondled. She groped my didi till I raised my flag. The mirrors all round in the room gave that 3D feel

We went to the shower room. My favourite position is I hold onto the two handle bars and she neh neh roam my body and attack my didi from behind and BBBJ me. After that I made her hold the two handle bars and I rub my didi against her butt from her behind with lots of soap. It is a bit like doggie and doing the rubba on the butt from behind her was real shiok as she has some good flesh on her butt.

Onto the bed, we are both clean and fresh, and on the round bed, I rotated her 180 degrees facing the "floor to ceiling" mirror, put on my 001 and fucked her from behind doggie, and slowly I lie on her back and fuck her from a more acute angle. Her legs was closed and this angle made the hope real tight. She moaned and her hands grasped the edge of the bed as I pump her. This angle was inspired from some Korea movie.

Finally, the missiles are released, bombarded her hole. She hugged me and kiss my cheek, saying this angle made her high.

The sight of her with me on her back fucking her and she was moaning still lingers on my mind.

ahhhh.

Old 07-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Now running thru which one to bonk for a good year ahead
Bro...do you feel the 001 is not really comfortable?
Old 07-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro...do you feel the 001 is not really comfortable?
difficult to roll yes but feels great when using, now 003 feels so thick 😅
Old 07-02-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
difficult to roll yes but feels great when using, now 003 feels so thick 😅
I felt too hugging
Old 07-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Well....my head is big but overall is not that long...so i like the tight feel

Old 08-02-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential

can anyone tell me what is 001, 002, 003??? Is it condom size?
Old 08-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
can anyone tell me what is 001, 002, 003??? Is it condom size?
This is the Blank Attachment Case needed during Lima Foxtrot @ GL
Old 08-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This is the Blank Attachment Case needed during Lima Foxtrot @ GL
This is f7nny but quite true.....our sperm firing range is not that far...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1