The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 18-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 8
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Petain TCSS Thread

Support bro Rams75 n all de bro here . Cheer ! Save some cookies for me hor ? Mai jiat ka leow ! Hee hee !
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-09-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 9
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ha-ha-ha! This is great. The whole gang is here!

Nice work Bro RAMS75!

Didn't make it to PT this Monday night. I missed my Cookies break! Have to meet this crazy deadline for Wednesday night! What inspires me is the lady I am working with, Jane! Whoa, small and petite! Nice rounded ass makes me drool! How I wish.....but I cannot! I don't do colleagues.....unless.....nya-ha-ha!

Maybe Thursday, we see how if I free!

Bonk safely!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Support bro Rams75 n all de bro here . Cheer ! Save some cookies for me hor ? Mai jiat ka leow ! Hee hee !
Old 18-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I will be going down tis afternoon , see if can get my cookies . Will ta boa kopi O to go wit ! Hee hee !
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 8
RAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok bro Tkongkia lau tam poh hor le..
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Ha-ha-ha! This is great. The whole gang is here!

Nice work Bro RAMS75!

Didn't make it to PT this Monday night. I missed my Cookies break! Have to meet this crazy deadline for Wednesday night! What inspires me is the lady I am working with, Jane! Whoa, small and petite! Nice rounded ass makes me drool! How I wish.....but I cannot! I don't do colleagues.....unless.....nya-ha-ha!

Maybe Thursday, we see how if I free!

Bonk safely!

Cheers.
Thnks Bro ..Hope this thread remain forever so is petain..well this Tcss thread is meant for everybody ..don't have to talk abt Bonking can talk abt anything else..i am glad the gang is here...

Cheers LPT

Abbreviations & Acronyms Click here

Old 18-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

RAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud of

Guide to a better life ...

POINTS ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE

Personality:
1. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don't over do; keep your limits
4. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
10.Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present
11.No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12.Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will
last a lifetime.
13.Smile and laugh more
14.You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.

While you practice all of the above, share this knowledge with the people you love, people you school with,
people you play with, people you work with and people you live with.
Not only will it enrich YOUR life, but also that of those around you.

Old 18-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
sukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Old 18-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukinder View Post
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Hello Bro ..can't see it whats that

Old 18-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
sukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

cant see?? strange... I'm puzzle too

works perfectly on my platform ><

anyway bro, good pointers u have there, I believe other bros felt the same too ;-) we all know it very well but sometimes we still forget about it, good to be reminded at times

have fun around!!!
Old 19-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

To de fucker who zap me . Asking me to avoid the dirty place . Is it ur business ? If u dun like , u can skip n go somewhere else . Dun come n spoil our play ground . Knn .
Old 19-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 9
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Chill Bro! Please ignore them. By mentioning what they did you make them win.

We win by not mentioning anything and totally ignoring them unless they voice out profanities which is subject to moderation by Boss Sam.

Is ok Bro, just let it go and let's move forward.

Cheers.

Quote:
To de fucker who zap me . Asking me to avoid the dirty place . Is it ur business ? If u dun like , u can skip n go somewhere else . Dun come n spoil our play ground . Knn .
Old 19-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster

ok notrd . thank bro for de advise . cheers !
Old 19-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 7
bonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to behold

dirty place?....heheh...i like the word dirty...heheh...cos i also veri dirty one...chi ko peh...
Old 19-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
jacky43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Ani and Sammy

Another “in cold blood” crap, I kind of wonder the SOS numbers are they open for FT too? Hardly somehow I pretty much saw a hidden message, which might be why PT girls don’t want FT sales.

Man are horny and, a group of woman saw this weakness, make easy money out of it. The woman also notice that her business involve man’s passion, the make believe the love so to write it here. However when her customer wishes to take it to another level, she knew is time to piss him off.

Normally local guys with family are very easy, others I am afraid may not be so. This FTs may pursue even ask for return money, the tons he has spend on the girl. The only way out for the girl, I am afraid would be to leave the place. I could vision H16 Jennifer with the white client, H2R16 Michelle and her blanglah client.

Before all this I was hurt whenever I recalled, Michelle making it out with her black customer. Now I wish both girls the best and their customers behave like one. Back to last eve episode, Sammy lawyers are good, they manage to draw Ani as an easy woman, plus society does not pity a call girl.

This is a nick where Kelantan Clinic could advice a new girl, tell her that society look down on her trade, shits happen nobody will shown kindness. Go home and think again.

So much for this, Brother Fornicator has Moon (Audrey) back in business? The picture of Audrey in the cute cheongsam makes me think of Moon, ha-ha! Tonight 4D results, Jolene has missed a number.
Old 19-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
jacky43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Petain TCSS Thread

All the SINs i committed, i had done a good this pm told this episode to mine PRC lady colleague. This is the message for her, before she walk the dark path.

FTs man are longing for love, you make use of this work on his weakness. Maybe you make tons of money? Good for you but he invest his feeling then you piss him off.

This country might be your resting place, then you had shame your family.

Have a good night everybody and, peace on PT land.
Old 19-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
dirty place?....heheh...i like the word dirty...heheh...cos i also veri dirty one...chi ko peh...
Hi chi ko peh ..Me Lau chi ko ...

BroTkongkia relax , just ignore them lah ..What goes around comes around ...

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal