The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
joo100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
most likely after august or maybe next year
Jialat, my right hand getting bigger...
Old 09-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Sigh.. a case of ownself say ownself can ?
Looks like got to wait..
Looking optimistically, now they are proceeding with the elections, after they get a mandate, then they may feel freer to open up the economy more aggressively and we may see a faster pace of re-opening, come what may.

Currently they are proceeding very very carefully because if got screw up and rebound of covid cases, it will affect the public perception of their competence.

After getting another couple years' mandate, then it will give them more confidence to try or take more risk.

At least, that is my glass-half-full view of life!

We have already endured few months of lockdown and "dry spell" - how can it be any worse? Things can only get better from this low point.
Old 09-06-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
I do hope your optimism isn't misplaced, but it might also be the case that this presents a lifetime opportunity to 'eradicate' MPs by overzealous enforcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Looking optimistically, now they are proceeding with the elections, after they get a mandate, then they may feel freer to open up the economy more aggressively and we may see a faster pace of re-opening, come what may.

Currently they are proceeding very very carefully because if got screw up and rebound of covid cases, it will affect the public perception of their competence.

After getting another couple years' mandate, then it will give them more confidence to try or take more risk.

At least, that is my glass-half-full view of life!

We have already endured few months of lockdown and "dry spell" - how can it be any worse? Things can only get better from this low point.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Carcraze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by joo100 View Post
Jialat, my right hand getting bigger...
Use left hand. Feels diff, feel like a diff girl 😂
Old 09-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
I do hope your optimism isn't misplaced, but it might also be the case that this presents a lifetime opportunity to 'eradicate' MPs by overzealous enforcement.
LOL, nowadays we can only be optimistic and look forward.

Actually if the authorities had wanted to eradicate MPs, they would have done it a long time ago, believe me, they can, anytime - do not need for once-in-a-generation pandemic to take action.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Of course they could, but that would require active interventions from them.

Now it's a passive mode, there you see it's the situation not us...

Optics do matter so why not ride the wave haha

Quote:

Actually if the authorities had wanted to eradicate MPs, they would have done it a long time ago, believe me, they can, anytime - do not need for once-in-a-generation pandemic to take action.
Old 09-06-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:

Never trust the G
Old 09-06-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Never trust the G
Agreed trust no one
Old 09-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

No need to fund shady biz .. just open MPs n let them find their own biz I happy already
Old 09-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
PowerNasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Never trust the G
Agreed, especially greedy white G
Old 09-06-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

I think spas open next month
Old 09-06-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope so as many of us (as mentioned by Bros) getting tired of our two regular girlfriends; Right Hand and Left Hand !
Old 10-06-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
I think spas open next month
many spa and massage shops will be gone if not re-opened by next month
Old 10-06-2020, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Open in Dec 2020
Old 10-06-2020, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2954 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Open in Dec 2020
Either end of the year or 2021. Government know this kind of spa are the most profitable. Like open TCM first and those “authentic” first. But all the scholars cannot differentiate. Lol! Likely some here and there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1