The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Thanks Bro mankoman for the contribution. How to see whether it's legit? Did you get from the roadside store near Thermae?
Yah, there are many stalls near nana and thermae. just go for anyone. you can buy a few packets to try first then go back and restock.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by badder View Post

Perhaps will bring her out for dinner and movie next time I visit BKK. Will hit her up before my next visit to plan her schedule.

Good luck hunting folks.
I should learn from you. Recently am into GFE too but never one time I feel like bringing FL for a drink or something for it. Maybe I am usually tried after a whole day’s work. Anyway, great FR. A funny one too. Pls continue sharing.
The amount of ladies in Thermae is overwhelming to me. Usually I will break the “inspection” into 3 different parts. I will do a quick survey with one round when I just arrived. I will then find a comfortable seat if I can if not I will stand facing my arc of target. There will be at least 15 girls within the arc. So I will take my time to savor everyone of them with my eye..haha. After that, I will move on to another Arc of target and I will repeat this for the third time. I usually do my best to narrow down to 2-3 before I approach them. From the last few times, I only able to negotiate from 2.5K to 2K once. The rest I paid market price unless she is special.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Yutiyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to got one worked for the 3rd day, quite pretty. Proceeded to my hotel and requested to start of slow by wearing everything on bed first but was declined. She say this is a weird request and return back the money and left.

Lesson learn for me anyone? Ha
Old 06-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
EmperorLing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutiyong View Post
Managed to got one worked for the 3rd day, quite pretty. Proceeded to my hotel and requested to start of slow by wearing everything on bed first but was declined. She say this is a weird request and return back the money and left.

Short damage? 3k above?
Old 06-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Yutiyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorLing View Post
Short damage? 3k above?
Yup. 3k. .
Old 06-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:

she just want to faster get it done with and go find more customer
no time for mood building
Old 06-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sorry i am kind of slow. What do you mean by "start of slow by wearing everything first"? Did she get what you were trying to tell her?
Old 06-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows the hourly room rate for ruamchitt hotel?
Old 07-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I should learn from you. Recently am into GFE too but never one time I feel like bringing FL for a drink or something for it. Maybe I am usually tried after a whole day’s work. Anyway, great FR. A funny one too. Pls continue sharing.
Honestly, this was my first time asking a FL for drinks/meal. I find her sweet, the kind you just wanna hug to sleep and the night was still young. So drinking was one way to break the ice for both parties.

Also, before Thermae I went to Soi33 for some massage. Which was why I needed the time to recharge.

Q: -
Old 07-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did you agree on ST or LT? If ST, there's no starting slow, and by the way, you give her money before fucking? That is weird.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Did you agree on ST or LT? If ST, there's no starting slow, and by the way, you give her money before fucking? That is weird.
Probably, a typo, should read 'start of show'.
BTW, in Batam, payment whether for ST or LT is always demanded first before start of action. This is the reason for the frequent disappearing act by the girl after a shot for LT.
Old 09-03-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Idunno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always enjoy going there
Had a few hits and missus..
One thing I feel is if too pretty. Then tend to rush it .

Going to see see again these 3 days

Last edited by Idunno1; 09-03-2019 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
u all usually just ask price and go or TCSS a bit more then decide to go?

In the old days of GL, when i pick up a street FL, i ask price how much and i faster go off with her cuz scared mata. But inside thermae no mata leh. 555 don't need rush to pick n go. You standing there talking to FL if got guy suddenly chap in? Just be man enough to look at him see how things goes. 55555
I think if u talking . The person went interrupt back
But even if they do and they go off. It's still fastest finger first
Old 09-03-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So do u talk a little more other than asking/hearing the price?
Ask her speak English?
How old ?
Can negotiate?
What service ?
Bath together mai
Old 10-03-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering in thermae you guys pay first and bonk later or bonk finish only pay?

What if a customer never pay after the session? Since it’s freelance. Just asking.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1