The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Embarrassing ML stories

Once misunderstood my ML gesturing towards the cubicle and accidentally barged into another cubicle where other ML was massaging a customer - luckily it was dim, can't see much

Am quite prone to this (last time topo fail type), happen at another joint also, enter wrong cubicle and saw ML sleep/rest inside
Old 07-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once I took a priligy tablet after exercising (cycled for about 3 hours plus). I think it was due to body being dehydrated, my temperature shot up to above 38 deg. So when I went for a massage, got rejected by the ML, lol. That was in March this year, where most MP’s had this “taking temperature” thing. First time in my chionging life I got turned away, so malu.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Found this gem local minah on locanto several years back and became her regular customer.

There was once i reached her place past the scheduled meeting time. Supposed to meet at 5pm but i arrived close to 5.30pm. That day ended work quite late and couldn't find parking lot. When arrive i apologized and told her that need to reschedule as not enough time. She was okay with starting at 5.30pm but i couldn't as i was picking my gf from work at 6.30pm.

She said she could finish me off in 30min and i could be on my way. Normally our sessions will last close to an hour so i was quite surprised by her comments. She told me that she is okay with half price for half the time. So i challenged her that if she could finish me in 15min i would pay her full hour price.

She took up the challenge.

I just lay on her bed like a dead fish. She capped my bro and began riding me cowgirl. During the whole time, i barely moved other than to grab her boobs. She did most of the work. Her cowgirl rhythm really power and she kept her momentum from the beginning. I didn't survive and exploded in 10min. Was quite shocked with my endurance that day but she say it's okay as she's super skilled haha.

When she lifted herself from me, the condom not there! It came off during the ride. Heng she got morning after pills. She got married last year and already stopped her service. I even attended her wedding haha. Sadly, now she put on weight and her boobs somehow got smaller.

Last edited by Cheesebeast; 08-06-2020 at 08:07 AM.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Experience once I book a new ml on webby but the picture face covered but good figure so took the risk. Location given but not exact I guess.

So when I head there a lady keep waving at me I thought is the girl I booked as the figure is about the same. So I go ahead, service was good but during fun time for some reason my phone kept vibrating. But just ignore until deed is done.

When I finish I saw few miss call from the ml I booked, then I found out I actually went to the right place but different shop. Me and the ml had a good laugh. Guess blessing in disguise.?
Old 08-06-2020, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dont know if i can share my experience here as embarrassing or surprising. Few years back i got to know this prc milf on we chat. She offering out call massage with handjob but no sex service. I didnt know how she look like except for her profile body show is slim and she charge 100 only.

So we met at transit hotel at kovan there and after describe ourself on what we wear. She just look like just typical neighbour next door with slipper tshirt and short bermuda. I dont find her that turn on so im thinking aiyah just massage and handjob only what. Thruout session on bed her massage was good with proper and hard massage. She was qte strong for her slim body.She said she was married with local guy but want to earn extra money since she just gave birth to baby girl.

After massage and handjob ,so i took shower and clean myself. And now came to the SHOCKING PART, as i came out from toilet i was literally blur and stun that she was actually pumping her breast for milk infront of me. She was standing in a bending positon and keep pumping while abit of milk dripping on the floor and pour it into the baby bottle. She told me to hold the bottle when i stand beside her naked as by right she can just put it on the table and she quickly wipe the floor with tissue. I was speechless. Her breast damn look swollen sia full of milk. Im not married so this kinna thing is new to me with the tools gadget she used to pump the milk out and the room smell fresh milk of course. I wonder the cleaner must be wondering how come got milk smell.I thought she was just making up story that she just gave birth but turns out shes telling the truth.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheLimit1967 View Post
Once I took a priligy tablet after exercising (cycled for about 3 hours plus). I think it was due to body being dehydrated, my temperature shot up to above 38 deg. So when I went for a massage, got rejected by the ML, lol. That was in March this year, where most MP’s had this “taking temperature” thing. First time in my chionging life I got turned away, so malu.
After endurance exercise (more than 2 hours) your body's core temperature will be high and take at least an hour to cool down. But if you want to lose weight that's good as your body is basically replenishing your energy stores and fat burning - so don't take cold shower, etc but cool down naturally.

When I was a kid I used to play football for my school overseas - run around in sports attire in 5 degree rain - got home and opened windows while watching tv to cool down.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago my fav joint in the east had a new ML. Fair skinned MY Chinese girl (later became popular with bros).

So I was her second ever customer, n she was still very nervous. Got her to relax a bit, and started to play with her naked body to calm her down, licking her soft tits and fingering her. Turned her on enough that she asked to give me a BBBJ as she likes cock sucking, so I laid back as she started to slurp my dick, then took me in quite deep and sucked hard. Shiok! Malaysian gals really know how to suck dick.

The door opened!

The girl screamed and dived behind the bed!

It was another ML who made a mistake on which room she was going to, so no big deal to me, but took me a while to calm down the gal and get back to business. Later realised that instead of screaming, she could have bitten down on my dick!
Old 08-06-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book a ML from Sgl last time, her photo and real person look totally different, so damn turn off. But I went through anyway since I was quite new and don't know how to reject. And after session starts, she has a funny smell like never shower that kind, after stroking my dick for 45mins I still cannot cum due to these turn off factors, so I said sua I'll just pay and go.

Then after this, I try to book a few other ML a few times but they either ignore or rejected me, finally one accepted and she told me "哇你很厉害啊 可以很久不射”
This is the first time I book this ml so I ask how she know, then she told me the previous Ml wrote me a review on their platform saying I cannot cum, no wonder a few ml ignore me, knn she made me cannot cum and left me a bad review.
Old 08-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Once misunderstood my ML gesturing towards the cubicle and accidentally barged into another cubicle where other ML was massaging a customer - luckily it was dim, can't see much

Am quite prone to this (last time topo fail type), happen at another joint also, enter wrong cubicle and saw ML sleep/rest inside
Mine was the other way round. The ML was giving me HJ and I was sitting on the massage bed, the door suddenly open and another ML came in by mistake. My ML let go of my dick (probably don't know how to react) and the ML who came in said "sorry, sorry" and quickly walk out
Old 08-06-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake1515 View Post
Mine was the other way round. The ML was giving me HJ and I was sitting on the massage bed, the door suddenly open and another ML came in by mistake. My ML let go of my dick (probably don't know how to react) and the ML who came in said "sorry, sorry" and quickly walk out
Had a similar experience. Only difference was, I was pumping the ML when another ML opened the door. It was a high massage table, so I was standing on the ground and pumping the ML with her laying on the high massage table. When the door suddenly opened, I turned my head but continue to pump. The ML was moaning and laughing at the same time. the lady who opened the door wrongly was stunned for 1 second and said sorry then closed the door. Then I can hear hear laughing loudly and telling the others outside that my ML having a good time. Hahahhaa
Found out later that, actually not all ML in that place do FJ so maybe that's why the lady stunned like vegetable for 1 second then closed door.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzik View Post
I dont know if i can share my experience here as embarrassing or surprising. Few years back i got to know this prc milf on we chat. She offering out call massage with handjob but no sex service. I didnt know how she look like except for her profile body show is slim and she charge 100 only.
HAHAHAHA fml ask you hold the bottle somemore XD
Old 09-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
My encounter to be embarrassment cum anger.
While the ML service me a customer came in wrongly to my room. My ML still clothes on but stripped me naked and playing with my dick and frenching me. So when the guy came in I was abit embarrassing with my dick facing him. Next moment I have got into anger as he didn't get out immediately but enjoying the scene. My ml didn't stopped playing and stroking my dick when we both turn our head to look at him. He was looking at what my ml did to me and looking at my ml and her body and smiling. I was got pissed off to have such audience. I told him off with dirty look to fxck off from the room. Then he seem to wake up said sorry quickly move out and closed the door.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 23
itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!

Massage half way wanted to shit real bad, walked past the other ladies sitting along the corridor and some of them pinched their nose in disgust. When ML spread my butt cheeks, flew into a rage and said still got shit. KNN... i thought siao liao. Went into the attached to wash and i swear no shit. And she spread it once again and start to inspect and nose dive into my asshole. I guess she just wanted to be sure i washed instead of wipe. Made me go on fours and checked real good before tasting. After the deed, went out and the ladies still covering their nose. pcb
Old 10-06-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

This one not embarssing for me... more for the ML..

Many years ago i go this spa in bugis.. inside the room got no bed only got mattress on floor... i was lying face up that time got another ML come inside the room to ask my ML something... she stand beside me wear short skirt.. never wear panty and is white tiger... so i just free show and see until she go out..

Next time i go i ask for her and di siao her why no need to wear panty..
Old 10-06-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
This one not embarssing for me... more for the ML..

Many years ago i go this spa in bugis.. inside the room got no bed only got mattress on floor... i was lying face up that time got another ML come inside the room to ask my ML something... she stand beside me wear short skirt.. never wear panty and is white tiger... so i just free show and see until she go out..

Next time i go i ask for her and di siao her why no need to wear panty..
Maybe that is her tactic to lure customers to go and find her for servicing. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1