The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69n69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Just back from Thermae. Hang out for 20mins. Syt's more than guys. Lining up let you choose like go supermarket choose whatever syts like than pay. I did not choose any. 1st time go there really blur sotong
Old 15-05-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Was at Thermae last night. It was raining and therefore lesser crowd. Quite a handful of new faces I saw. My favorite darlings could not be found. Therefore, had to hunt. Saw a lady quite pretty from far. Small face, big eyes, long black hair and big big boobs. Her friend next to her is even prettier. Went over to have a chat with her than her friend. She was outspoken. Told me her name is Nani and bah bah bah. She was talking non stop. Nani has a Dolly high pitch voice. Could be quite irritating at times. Told me where she works and why work FL. Volunteered to go party with me but wanted to charge me at 3K per hour. Talked non stop telling me why is charging. Can sense super high commercial feel to me and I told her forget about it. Wanted to book her prettier friend but got rejected. I think was because of her friend. Disappointed but ok because there were still many around. But I must say the stocks weren’t fantastic last night. Long story short, I stayed up late till one a.m. and was determined to find one to bring back to my hotel to bonk. Than this girl name Bow I spoke to. GND type. I rate her look 7/10. Good head to toe proportion. Nice smile. Not consider good from my usual booking standard but I guessed she will give me high GFE. At the end booked her and TaBoa her for ST back to my hotel.
Finish the story bro- so how was the experience?
Old 15-05-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69n69 View Post
Just back from Thermae. Hang out for 20mins. Syt's more than guys. Lining up let you choose like go supermarket choose whatever syts like than pay. I did not choose any. 1st time go there really blur sotong
First time is overwhelming! That's how I got talking to another faring guy who lives there- he saw my eyes rolling & knew what I was feeling & we struck up talking. It's much easier there if you can talk to another guy- feels more like being in a normal bar & less pressure on you.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post
Finish the story bro- so how was the experience?
Sure.

Bow is a single mother of a 4 year old girl. She is 25 year old with a Thai tan. A U graduate, therefore her understanding of English is quite good. I like her dimples when she smile. Bow did not give me any commercial feel. I would rate her 9/10 for GFE.

Our First bonk got nothing to shout about. Pretty average. Wanted her to stay for the night but both of us were too tired and admited not the right night. Therefore, I Decided to book her again last night as I was too Lazy to go Thermae and hunt. And besides, I might not be able to find one with high GFE. Recently I am into high GFE. Maybe age is catching up. Need someone to fill my soul...haha. Bow did not fail me on the 2nd night. She even agreed to bring me out for supper after I complained of hunger. Nice place in Huey Kwan she brought me to. We chilled out and returned back to our hotel. On bed, She enjoyed the sex with me. Seeing her wet and high during our deed motivated me to do more. She encouraged me to pound her hard and fast. We had 2 great bonk over the night. During my sleep, I Felt her tickling me. Think she was feeling horny and wanted a third. She put my hand over her body and private part. But I was too tired to do anything and continued to sleep. Think she might be the only FL I got wanted more sex out of me haha.
Now, I am drinking my cocktail on the roof top garden of my hotel waiting for her to come the 3rd time haha.... tomorrow, back to Sillypore..to reality.

Last edited by ZanShen; 16-05-2019 at 12:27 AM.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
how much baht u paid her for LT and what time start LT The place she brought u go got music or live band? Or its those level 1 type of eateries.
5K bro. Got music and live band on a roof top. Lots of youngest and some yuppies as well. Started at 10:30pm and left at 5am. She drives, so I am hoping she will send me to the airport tomorrow morning haha...
Old 16-05-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
This one? i'm just guessing.[/IMG]
You are spot on bro. Your FL brought you there too?
Old 16-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
She is 25 year old with a Thai tan. A U graduate, therefore her understanding of English is quite good.
In Thailand many puyings are University graduates but end up as FLs from time to time.

Quote:
Think she might be the only FL I got wanted more sex out of me haha.
Now, I am drinking my cocktail on the roof top garden of my hotel waiting for her to come the 3rd time haha.
THB5000 LT is good money.
555 of course she's motivated to please in hopes for repeated bookings.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote me 9k for 2000-0800..I bonk her during my last trip
Old 16-05-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Quote me 9k for 2000-0800..I bonk her during my last trip
Thanks for sharing. Sharing is caring. Did she stays throughout? How do you rate the experience? Some WL likes to play with their phone while on the job.
Old 16-05-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
This one? i'm just guessing.

Where is this place huh???

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 17-05-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. Sharing is caring. Did she stays throughout? How do you rate the experience? Some WL likes to play with their phone while on the job.
I only did ST with hee the last rd ...I'm ying next week to bkk..9k seems abit high coz I tot is 7k
Old 17-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Just share share only hor...

Just heard from a Thermae regular girl...
Thermae bar:
Today will close at 12am
Tomorrow Saturday night close
Sunday night open as per normal

If in town on Sat night, need to find other activities liao...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 17-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Question: So total stayed at Thermae how many hours?
I was there from 10pm to 1am

Question: Your hotel is at Sukhumvit area?
Yes

Question: How you discover she a single mum? Casual chit chat over supper sharing or??? You asked? Or she auto tell?
I saw the stretch mark on her tummy and ask her the age of her kid. The rest she auto tell.

Question: So you chat with her in simple english only? Or you got use thailish? Or you speak thai with her?
Her english is reasonably good. No need translator. I can't speak Thai.

Question: Any reason why she left at 5am?
She needs to send her daughter to school and she lives far away from Sukhumvit.

Question: So did she send you to airport?
No. She said she doesn't like stuck in the Jam. Take cab with me ok.

Question: I believe you have her contact. So are you open to share her contact? If no then it also answer your original posting about asking for contact. If yes, then you are very gracious. 555
No. Because I am still "playing" her. haha

Question: Next time will you consider meeting her again for LT? If yes, do you think you will try aim for FREE LT with her?
Yes. She gave me high GFE. Bonk for free didn't cross my mind.

Question: Will you consider import her to sg for 3D2N holiday? Lets say everything you paid for and no need pay her money for LT in sg. Bao eat tour leisure and of course you fuck her surely.
Maybe. Worth a thought.
Old 17-05-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I only did ST with hee the last rd ...I'm ying next week to bkk..9k seems abit high coz I tot is 7k
There the Market rate 2.5K for ST. 5K for LT. If you think worth it, its not expensive. How do you rate that girl and your bonk? Do share. Thanks.
Old 17-05-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
In Thailand many puyings are University graduates but end up as FLs from time to time.

THB5000 LT is good money.
555 of course she's motivated to please in hopes for repeated bookings.
I suspect some FL are not U graduates but they claim to be. This is just my own story. Bow is really horny. At first, I thought she might be faking it. But during our last bonk, she was so high that she wet the bed sheet. Can see a big patch on the bed sheet caused because of her climax. I must say her body is so sensitive. I had to force myself to come quickly so that we get high together. haha. If I have no other commitments, I want to play like you Funboi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1