The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
I am also waiting for EMO to be over, hopefully after June 9.
First thing is I will sms my regular popiah to come back!
Hopefully, she will! I miss her tight pussy!
lol... whos that regular?
Old 01-06-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
dontbugme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that ACE is allowing some customers in as of today.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UncleJacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got Xiao Li`s contact courtesy of bro Bleach85. Visited her place around 3pm today nearby os.

Category: MILF PRC
Name: Xiao Li
Origin: PRC

Face: 7/10
Body: Slim
Boobs: Small, i think B cup
Skin: Fair
Pussy: Shaved

Shower: Yes
MSG: No
DFK: No
Catbath: No
B2B: No
Titfuck: No

BBBJ: Yes
FJ: 7/10
Moan: Fake
RUSH: Yes a bit, maybe she prefers chinese....lol
HYGIENE: Clean room
Damage: 100
Overall Rating: 07/10

Might return again, excuse the noob fr since i dont write that much.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJacky View Post
Got Xiao Li`s contact courtesy of bro Bleach85. Visited her place around 3pm today nearby os.

As long you can released the load.. Bro.. ... OS I think only xiaoli work..
Old 04-06-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone enterring Malaysia from June 1 will be subjected to 14 days quarantine regardless of nationality. So most singaporeans still unable to escape 14-day quarantined order if they choose to go Malaysia now😯
Old 04-06-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

PUTRAJAYA: Anyone travelling into Malaysia will have to pay for their compulsory COVID-19 hotel quarantine from Jun 1, said Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob on Wednesday (May 20).

Foreigners and permanent residents will have to pay the full cost of RM150 (US$34.50) a day, while returning Malaysians will be charged half of that amount.

The National Security Council (NSC) has made it compulsory for all people intending to travel to Malaysia to first sign an agreement to pay the quarantine charges at their nearest embassy.

The embassy will then issue a letter of approval. Airlines flying into Malaysia will be ordered to ensure that their passengers have the letter, said Mr Ismail Sabri at a daily media conference in Putrajaya.

The minister said on Thursday that returning Malaysians with disabilities will not be charged.

READ: COVID-19 - Malays
Old 04-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
PUTRAJAYA: Anyone travelling into Malaysia will have to pay for their compulsory COVID-19 hotel quarantine from Jun 1, said Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob on Wednesday (May 20).

Foreigners and permanent residents will have to pay the full cost of RM150 (US$34.50) a day, while returning Malaysians will be charged half of that amount.

The minister said on Thursday that returning Malaysians with disabilities will not be charged.

READ: COVID-19 - Malays
This is very bad news. No WL will want to come back and get quarantine. RM150 a day x 14 days = RM2100. An ACe or OS WL needs to get fucked by 21 customers to recoup the quarantine fees. Die-hard fuckers need to masturbate more in the mean time...
Old 04-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJacky View Post

Xiao Li told you she is 30 and you believe her?
Hahahaaaa! You need to wear spectacles!
She is almost 40 already!
Too much fake moaning and everyhting SOP.
Fucked her once and I was not interested to return again.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is very bad news. No WL will want to come back and get quarantine. RM150 a day x 14 days = RM2100. An ACe or OS WL needs to get fucked by 21 customers to recoup the quarantine fees. Die-hard fuckers need to masturbate more in the mean time...
That's equivalent to about 700 singapore dollars for the 14 days quarantine fees.all Vietnamese and prc wls need to pay this amount before they can boaRd the plane to malaysia 😯😐
Old 04-06-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Still increase....
Old 04-06-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
That's equivalent to about 700 singapore dollars for the 14 days quarantine fees.all Vietnamese and prc wls need to pay this amount before they can boaRd the plane to malaysia 😯😐
I agreed.. It will effect their arrival in Malaysia. My opinion is the price will increase due to more demand than supply... Need to pay higher than usual to bonk... Damn....
Old 04-06-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Still increase....
270 from bukit jalil immigration detention port de...
Old 04-06-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
270 from bukit jalil immigration detention port de...
If increase in cases not due to malaysians, but foreigners, no need to worry so much. But, nevertheless, slim chance MCO will lifted after June 9. Sabah already extended MCO by another 2 weeks.

Very frustrating situation... I heard that one port in Puchong got long queue, need to book in advance after selecting girl from wechat photo, but you must get your own hotel room by the hour. No fucking on the premises. If your HP number is not in their database, OKT don't entertain you also.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If increase in cases not due to malaysians, but foreigners, no need to worry so much. But, nevertheless, slim chance MCO will lifted after June 9. Sabah already extended MCO by another 2 weeks.

Very frustrating situation... I heard that one port in Puchong got long queue, need to book in advance after selecting girl from wechat photo, but you must get your own hotel room by the hour. No fucking on the premises. If your HP number is not in their database, OKT don't entertain you also.
really?
dont hear but go SEE lah... trust your own eyes..
Old 04-06-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
I agreed.. It will effect their arrival in Malaysia. My opinion is the price will increase due to more demand than supply... Need to pay higher than usual to bonk... Damn....
Under the current situation. Most wls will not want to come to malaysia unless they have a big okt who can cover their 14 days quarantine fees.and air fares. All malaysian hotels will have contact tracing and registration due to Covid 19 .most girls will bring customer to her room.more discreet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1