The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eugenexlimastar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Will be visiting Jakarta for the first time soon and just wanting some tips on good massages near the Jakarta Convention Centre
Old 01-08-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi

Heard there are freelance in Blok M
Can any Bros please advise where the spot ??

Thank you inadvance . Will provide fr after Cheong tomorrow
Old 02-08-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you "heard"...why dont you ask for more details from the people you heard this from, btw if you cant "hear" anymore you should try READING, then you would have found that the FL are in bars like top gun but now the FL are CMI types and are only suitble for 60yr old angmoh tastes

Hello
If you don’t feel like to response any questions in the forum, you can choose not to response instead of sarcastic comments. Not a big deal if i didn’t hear any feedback

Any way still have to thanks for comments for the TOP gun bar
Old 02-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
me making sarcastic comments wastes as much bandwidth as you asking stupid questions, you could have answered by RTFF so has as much validity, you dont want to read sarcastic comments then dont ask pointless questions...ask stupid questions then expect sarcastic answers mocking you, be a MAN and accept that, rather being a child and crying foul.
A lot of samsters asking similar questions in the forum . So you are saying they also asking stupid question
I don’t mind to answer stupid questions in forum when ever I like to
Save your bloody bandwidth money to fuck those ugly chicks

I rather enjoy my time in malioboro spa and cjs tonight rather than wasting time reply stupid post
Old 03-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
A lot of samsters asking similar questions in the forum . So you are saying they also asking stupid question
I don’t mind to answer stupid questions in forum when ever I like to
Save your bloody bandwidth money to fuck those ugly chicks
I rather enjoy my time in malioboro spa and cjs tonight rather than wasting time reply stupid post

I too feel that low point members like us receive little help or attentions here.
I did read many old Sammyboy pages myself, I do not remember anyone mentioning Block M freelances.
If you can afford Malioboro spa, you do not need freelances. Enjoy your $$$$$
Old 03-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Went to Malio during my trip. Theres a bar and a lounge, bar is 400k for st, lounge is 1.2 or 1.6 for st. Pay 5x can barfine them for lt. Lounge girls generally a bit higher standard.
Found one that I liked chatted a bit then went brought upstairs for a ST.
Old 03-08-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I too feel that low point members like us receive little help or attentions here.
Mate stop using this excuse to play the victim card and self entitlement.

Besides having only 34 posts since 2015 about info that has already been talked about a million times. What other value have you contributed to this forum?

Your cheapo behaviour also really bring shame to Asian punters.

Quote:
A year ago, I wrote about giving only a 10% tip to the nice girls in Jakarta's Travel hotel and Classic hotel. The senior members in the Jakarta forum said I gave bad names to the other cheongster in S E A. They even zapped me, even thought I care nothing about points.
Next time when I go to Jakarta, I will give the same girls a 15 - 20% tip because in those two places, no one tries to chop me.
Old 03-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm00thy View Post
Mate stop using this excuse to play the victim card and self entitlement.

Besides having only 34 posts since 2015 about info that has already been talked about a million times. What other value have you contributed to this forum?

Your cheapo behaviour also really bring shame to Asian punters.
This Sm00thy is such as an a/s/s
Not only he disrespect other members, he lowball my reputation until I can’t even receive a single PM

I am sure there are people willing to help. Not everyone knows these tricks
Sammyboynos about embracing people from all walks of life. Young or old
We don’t need sharks around.

If you are so good, then go off and start your own forun
Old 04-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Not only he disrespect other members, he lowball my reputation until I can’t even receive a single PM

I am sure there are people willing to help. Not everyone knows these tricks
Sammyboynos about embracing people from all walks of life. Young or old
We don’t need sharks around.

If you are so good, then go off and start your own forun
I read many old pages of this forum, I do appreciate all the infor on all the pages. I got infor and a few $$, and that is good enough. I got infor here and I passed them onto the HongKong forum. I did find many more friendly members there. The senior members here spent more time cursing than helping. Just enjoy your $$$ and forget about receiving PM. The more you care about points, the less you can enjoy your $$.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Haha, sadly

I need some rep points to even start receiving PM
Old 04-08-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Are you on drugs? I do not even have points to zap anyone.

By the way some thugs just mass zapped me. Well done to your crew!

Quote:
I read many old pages of this forum, I do appreciate all the infor on all the pages. I got infor and a few $$, and that is good enough. I got infor here and I passed them onto the HongKong forum. I did find many more friendly members there. The senior members here spent more time cursing than helping. Just enjoy your $$$ and forget about receiving PM. The more you care about points, the less you can enjoy your $$.
Thanks for informing us you are a leech!
Old 04-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys, this is my first time in jakarta, any recommendations for overnight gfs? If anyone is in jakarta tooo we can catch up? pm me and i will give my whatsapp
Old 04-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Really bandung better than jakarta? I remember bandung not so much choices. Can recommend which spa at bandung for fs service?
Old 05-08-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbusinesshelp View Post
Guys, this is my first time in jakarta, any recommendations for overnight gfs? If anyone is in jakarta tooo we can catch up? pm me and i will give my whatsapp
Try CJ bar at mulia hotel.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Seahawks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow...so much drama in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbusinesshelp View Post
I'm new here and even i know this is asked so many times and aswerered so many times by others. If you read even back 1-2 pages you find your answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Really bandung better than jakarta? I remember bandung not so much choices. Can recommend which spa at bandung for fs service?
Asking Bandung questions in a jakarta thread lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1