The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

L16H54A Bei Bei [corrected thanks to Bro FatFatt pointing out my mistake]

She's chubbier than what I normally go for (she said she gained 20kg since she arrived in SIN) but just go with the flow since I asked for her by name based on the AR with Tongue Fuck thread...

Overall very good service for shower, cat bath, AR (asked her to give extra attention for this), BBBJ and FJ. No massage after the deed, just rest and then assist shower. Especially like how she caress me with her free hand while doing all the above services, very sensual and gentle.

Sadly she's been here for almost 2 years so ORD soon, last day either October 15th or 22nd...

Angel and Ke Ke caught my eye. Next time...

Last edited by Ch1k3rnM4n; 20-09-2019 at 03:28 PM.
Old 20-09-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
evolve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Ella,

Petite type with big boobs.
Beautiful in her own ways, I will say classic Chinese queen look.
Very skilful, full service is smooth and good.
Tried many position, shake shake.

Rtf ok
Old 21-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Thanks for all the FRs by senior Bros, I like B+, thinking of Angel or Xiao Mi. Do they start working on afternoon like 2pm onward on Sunday? Try to avoid crowd at night. Thanks in advance.
Old 22-09-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltasalta View Post
My humble rankings

Selena 1654a - service queen, hard working, like school girl

Saw Super SYT Selena in sailor outfit in midriff style and teamed with navy micro mini skirt ... very irresistible ... 🥰

I have had voluptuous and gorgeous BoBo who has a Pan Asian looks ... she looks 30% like the young version of Taiwanese starlet, Jenny Tseng. She is of Hunan-Uighur parentage. Her dad is originated from Uighur, a minority Turkic group. Will FR her in due course ... 😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 8
gavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of light

The one with a black deep v short dress today is who ah? Anyone knows?
Old 22-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavingohwl View Post
The one with a black deep v short dress today is who ah? Anyone knows?
Baby ... enjoy! Dun forget to FR here. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-09-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

gavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Baby ... enjoy! Dun forget to FR here. 😎
Thanks boss
Old 22-09-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavingohwl View Post
Thanks boss
Oops! Actually there was another lass in very deep plunging neckline small black number too ...Was the one you saw has very huge knockers, not tall, pretty and very fair? She has tribal tattoo on her left upper arm. If affirmative, she is actually BoBo ... 😃

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-09-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oops! Actually there was another lass in very deep plunging neckline small black number too ...Was the one you saw has very huge knockers, not tall, pretty and very fair? She has tribal tattoo on her left upper arm. If affirmative, she is actually BoBo ... 😃
Ya I think so. Got tattoo.

Thankks
Old 22-09-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spooky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Firstly, thanks for all the advices here

My first time writing here and and decide to write something short on Xiao Mi to reward her hardwork after trying a few times. She has given me consistently excellent services .

Her AR and BBBJ techniques are very stimulating and 'playfully' stop short of letting it explode. That's very teasing for me. On other, some bros have made comments on her, so I won't repeat those again.

Easy to chat. Funny girl.
Old 23-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A whale of a time with a gorgeous buxomy babe!

FR on buxomy BoBo ... enjoy folks!

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=109

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Ella is a fantabulous babe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolve View Post
Just tried Ella,

Petite type with big boobs.
Beautiful in her own ways, I will say classic Chinese queen look.
Very skilful, full service is smooth and good.
Tried many position, shake shake.

Rtf ok
I agree with your assessment to a certain extent ...

Ella is a pretty babe with petite built ... sometime she is slim but other time she maybe slightly more towards medium built ... depending if she could watch her diet.

Ella offers the full suits of CAT150 services plus DFK throw in ... I must say all her services were done with finesse ... hard to come by these days for a whore who could offer the full CAT150 services for a mere $150 let alone a pretty whore ...

Trust me, one would never go wrong with a reliable whore like Ella ... Do enjoy her whilst she is still around. 😎

Here is my previous FR on Ella just in case you miss it ...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=105

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-09-2019 at 04:50 PM.
Old 23-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Tried this house today as was around the area and couldn’t think of better options elsewhere. Was there in the evening around 530 and didn’t really see many girls around. Boss told me only baby available immediately, every other need to wait. I ask who might be available with shortest waiting time he say it varies and ask if I have any names. So based on recommendations in this thread I mentioned a few names and fastest to be ready in 10 mins was Selina.

Basically besides the fact she is not for boobs lover her service is tip top and yes she has the neighbour Daughter look that lets you imagine she is younger and still studying in poly. Syt. Full range of services offered dfk, shower rabba, much teasing, good riding, behave like a Girlfriend but not too over or extreme that it might seem fake. Good choice amongst the many good service providers famous in this house. The room is quite nice too.

Will like to take a minute to praise the okt in this house. Have been to a few houses but feel this okt is one of the most approachable and friendly. The way he talk is very relaxed and puts you at ease. Totally can let your guard down. Most other houses although most are friendly there might still be a bit tension or pressure for sales. This okt today I encountered quite steady, i am not sure this house how many boss. Only other comparable is probably 2058 auntie mar when I was there often before nai Cha went back.

When session ended I was out and had the chance to see more girls in the waiting area. And yes there are quite a few beauties in this house.
Old 24-09-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: A whale of a time with a gorgeous buxomy babe!

Quote:
FR on buxomy BoBo ... enjoy folks!
BoBo Big BooBs Bravo
Old 24-09-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Re: A whale of a time with a gorgeous buxomy babe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
BoBo Big BooBs Bravo
U love her, huh? Me too ... 😍

Actually am not really a fan of meaty women but she is an exception as she is gorgeous 😝 ... She told me she was 7 kg lighter when she debuted in GL ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1