The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pleasures of life

Hi Everyone, it's been a long time! Sooo busy with my kid and with covid and all. Will continue on more stories with my uncle.

It was the June holidays and like any other holiday, it was spent nights over at my favourite uncle’s place. Uncle L had become more touchy as the nights passed, I would awake sometimes with his fingers down south or hugging me from behind. Nonetheless I felt really comfortable with him, a part of me felt like he was the fatherly figure I never had. And the kink, he was really kinky in our daily activities, he always knew which knobs to push, which words to say.
L: Girl ah, what do you think of that day when I lick your saikang?
M: It was damn good loh, remember how hard I cum after that?
L: Ya, you naughty girl mah, want to try more saikang action anot?
M: Oh, what else?
L: Your turn to lick mine loh and maybe uncle wanna try some other actions with your ass also.
M: What other actions?
L: Oh like…. Putting my lanjiao into your ass?
M: Woah, your thing so big, cant fit la. Later pain la I scared.
L: Wouldn la, will use lotsa oil and finger first, stretch abit more then if can then put inside la.
M: You promise ah it wouldn hurt.
L: Yes la girl since when Uncle bluff you, come try out the clothes Uncle buy for you then we start.

He toss me some undies, a tank top and a shorts.

L: Go change then come out let me see.

As I was changing, the bra was obviously too small for my boobs, with my difficulty I slipped it on, it barely covered my nipples, the thong was also a size smaller so it was barely visible from the back. My butt cheeks protruded from it with an obvious bulge. The tank top was skin tight and exposed my cleverage obscenely, the shorts exposed nearly half of my butt cheeks. Stepping out of the toilet.

M: Uncle how do I look?
L: Wah knn damn hot, really dua neh bu, bend down and touch your toes.
I did as told and must have exposed nearly all of my boobs to him.
L: Come here girl, uncle want to take off your clothes.
I sat on his lap, he kissed my neck and caressed my boobs. Moaning and engaging him in a tongue fight, I pulled away and motioned him to the chair. Slipping his pants and underwear off, a rock hard penis sprang out making me giggle.

M: Uncle your thing so big le ah?
L: Of course la see you like that, how not to be.
M: Morning candy for me?
L: Yes you naughty girl, uncle always got morning candy for you.

Kneeling between his legs, I took his rock hard penis into my mouth, engulfing it with my mouth, taking him deep, feeling the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat, I bobbed my head on it, he leaked a tremendous amount of precum into my mouth.

L: Come girl, I lie down, you lick my saikang.

While he laid down, I proceeded to take off my clothes, leaving the underwear on for extra spice. I walked seductively to him.

M: Uncle I come liao.

Diving onto his ass, I push his legs backward, exposing his asshole to my invading tongue, I fucked his asshole with my tongue, hard and fast. This in turn also made me horny as fuck and it accumulated in me lapping away at his asshole. He moaned and push my head into his asshole. I reciprocated by giving him a furious rimjob, prying open his asshole with my hands, I continued the assault on his anus, driving him higher in ecstasy.

L: Girl, damn shiok, everyday I want this, can?

I nodded my head and kept up the tempo. He continue to moan and yelp as I drive my tongue deeper into his sensitive asshole. I kept it up for a good 20 minutes, leaving him breathless and moaning. Despite the many nights with him, Uncle L had never fucked my pussy before, it was always blowjobs thus far. Today was gonna be the first time.

M: Uncle you wanna put into my vagina?
L: Of course girl, who don’t want you.
I pour a generous amount of lube onto his rock hard penis, straddling him, I positioned his penis at my vagina entrance and slowly begin to sink down on it. We moaned simultaneously into each other mouth.

Both: AHHHHHHHHHHH
L: Girl your cb damn tight, damn tight
M: It’s yours Uncle, give it to meee.

He changed position with me, me lying down while he was on top. This give him more leverage to rock his penis into me. He pinned my arms above my head and proceeded to give me a good fucking. The next few minutes was me moaning into his mouth, our tongues fought and tangled, his penis rammed into me harder and faster. My vagina felt a familiar twitch, he felt it too and kept up his merciless hammering.

M: Oooooo, ooooo, so gooddd, oooooo
L: Girl gonna cum ah? Cum for uncle, cum a big one for uncle.
M: Gonna cumm, gonna cummm, gonna cummmm!

My juices coated his penis with a natural lubricant, squishing sounds filled the room. I would cum soon, feeling my stomach cramping up and my vagina gushed with a huge orgasm. It wet the bed, it made me scream out orgasmically, Uncle L didn let up, continuing to drive his penis into my gushing vagina. As my orgasm subsided, Uncle L pulled out slowly from my vagina and kissed me gently.

L: Hows my little girl?
M: Almost got a heart attack…
L: Lets try to stimulate your ass okay? Lie down girl and hold your legs up for me.
M: Okayyyy
Uncle L slipped a vibrator into my vagina, I then felt him squeeze out a cold substance onto my asshole and slipped a finger in.

M: Ohhhhhhhh.
L: Girl ah your asshole damn tight, 1 finger only and its gripping it already.

As he fingered my asshole, I could feel the pleasure of it immediately, he retracted his finger before plunging it in, while the pleasure was great, it was not enough to make me orgasm, he sensed it but kept me on a teasing edge.

L: Girl we try 2 fingers now ah?
M: Uncle lets try 3 can? But slowly… this one already damn good.
L: You this girl, really so hiong ah, okay.

He slipped 3 fingers into me, immediately I could feel the difference, the resistance was different, it was abit painful but at the same time kinky. My sphincter was in the way with the 3 fingers, Uncle L pushed slowly and skilfully passed it. I was reaching climax again in no time, as my sphincter relaxed around the 3 fingers, Uncle L knew he had unlocked an anal slut in me. He retracted his fingers and positioned his penis at my rosebud.

L: Girl, uncle going to fuck your ju hua.

With lotsa lube, he worked his way slowly into my asshole, once again the sphincter proved to be the barrier, he worked around it, pushing it in gradually but surely.

M: ahhhh pain uncle abit pain…
L: Tahan abit girl, very soon wouldn be pain le.
Gritting my teeth with the pain, it soon felt better when my sphincter loosened up, feeling it as well, he worked his way into a rhythm, pushing it in till it was balls deep before pulling it out. I pushed my boobs together, edging him on further….

TBC
Old 07-09-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
Hi Everyone, it's been a long time! Sooo busy with my kid and with covid and all. Will continue on more stories with my uncle.

TBC
So surprise n happy to see this TS babe cumming back so suddenly safe n sound to continue her sexually arousing stories with that uncle of hers after such a long absence ...was wondering where u MIA to babe ...a very good sex writer that can make us guys hard n wet below reading her notti stories ...haha

Congrats babe ...glad to know u hv just married n hv a kid already ! ...so fast ! ..why didn't let us know so we can celebrate yr wedding day tgt with u

Thanks for taking n juggling time to write out this long notti story for us to enjoy reading despite having to work n look after yr husband n newborn kid ...hv given u my 26 cherries to welcome u back babe n in appreciation of all yr efforts ...pls refer to yr user CP

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-09-2022 at 04:22 AM.
Old 07-09-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished reading this notti sexy story...wow, TS babe is such a notti gal....so hiao in seducing her uncle L to fuck her....n getting a pussy n anal fuck from him for the 1st time ...seems like she is another gal who loves anal fuck...

damn steaming reading the notti n sexy teasing conversation they had with each other during their fuck ... eagerly waiting to read the next instalment ..don't keep us waiting too long till we forget k

Last edited by Rickey; 08-09-2022 at 04:28 AM.
Old 07-09-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
rssu880 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, please keep going...
Old 09-09-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continuing.

L: Wah girl ah, love it when you press your neh like that.
M: Uncle, you like hor? You like your little girl to do naughty things horrr.
L: Ya especially when you wear uniform and take my chup.
M: I got bring wor.
L: Is it? Go wear for Uncle. But just the uniform ah, no undies.
M: Yessss

I slipped on my blouse and the skirt. Making it look more convincing, I put on a tie as well.

M: Tadaaa
L: Wapiang girl ah, your nipples so big, can see through your uniform leh. And your skirt so short, teacher never scold meh?
M: Never la, you want to scold me ah?
L: I want to punish you leh, for being a bad little girl.
M: How?
L: Spanking loh, you say you deserve anot for wearing until like that at school.
M: Or can I do something else to make up for that?
L: What you wanna do?
M: Maybeeee, sit on your lap? Or Uncle want me to suck suck?
L: Suck where?
M: There lohhh.
L: You point for me.

I pointed at this crotch, licking my lips in the process. He sat on the edge of bed, with his legs wide open. Without losing his gaze, I engulf his penis with my mouth, taking it all the way in. Feeling him twitch in the process, his penis was so juicy and constantly leaking precum into my mouth.

L: Ohhh mei ah, Uncle love it when you suck my lj like a lollipop.
M: Mhhhhhhh, omhhhhh.
L: Mei ah, lie down and spread your legs, uncle want to put it into your ass again.
M: Uncle why not in my xiaomei?
L: Uncle scared later cannot tahan then make you pregnant how? Uncle juice very strong one leh.
M: Wouldn la, wouldn pregnant de la.
L: If pregnant how?
M: If pregnant then you must take care of me loh.
L: Girl you siao ah, cannot pregnant la.
M: Kidding la, I also scared.
L: Wah play a joke on uncle hor, uncle gonna give it to you hard.
M: Eheh gentle with my ass please
L: Okay okay, all on fours first.

He lifted up my school skirt, using my pussy juice to lubricate my ass, he positioned his hard penis at my butthole, I moaned out as he spread my asshole with his huge penis.

M: Ohhhhhhhh fuckinggg hell!
L: Girl your kacheng is heavenly. Uncle gonna savour every moment of your sweet hole.
M: Oh give it to me, give it to me hard.

His balls bounce off my butt cheeks, in and out, in and out. Every thrust up the ante, brought me closer to the Promised Land. Being experienced, he knew how to control the tempo, how to control his urge to cum. He flipped me around, with his penis still in me and carried me. All that gym work paid off, the fucking while carrying was so exotic, up and down, up and down. Moaning into each other’s mouth, eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

M: Uncle, im gonna cummmm, gonna cummmm.

He shut me up by engaging me in a tongue fight. I moaned into his mouth and starting a glorious orgasm, cumming on his penis, on the bed.

L: Cum for me girl, cum for me.
M: Ohhhh, so gooddd, so gooddddd, so gooddddddddddd.

I could only lay my head back and continue to moan in pleasure. He didn cease his fucking and continued at a steady pace. Cupping my boobs together, he continued to rock the life out of me.

L: Mei ah, you cum so many times liao, uncle haven cum leh.
M: What will make you cum ah uncle? You today seem to be building a huge load hor?
L: My fantasy is just to cum on your face mei, uncle love to cum on your face you know that? Greatest fantasy is to have a horny and pretty niece to do it with.
M: OOO, then uncle ready to cum on your little girl face?
L: Wah KNN, im gonna fuck your face till I cum.

He folded my head into a pony tail and proceeded to fuck my face, I gagged a little on his precum but he kept it up.

M: Glug glug glug
L: Wah knn, knn.
M: mhhh, mhhhh
L: Uncle gonna cum girl, gonna cum.

I licked his alrdy sensitive tip, that drove him over the edge. His penis went stiff then started jerking, he pulled out just in time for the first rope to hit my face, the second and third rope hit with such force it literally slapped me. More cum splattered my face, I lost count of the ropes hitting my face, the cum was so thick it glued my eyes shut.

M: Ohhh that was a big one…
L: Cb, cb so good, you look so pretty with my cum all over your face.
M: Oh yeaaa, I love it too.
L: Shower?
M: Yes please!

To be continued..
Old 09-09-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
gankokyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story. Look forward to more updates!
Old 10-09-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Likes the way the TS babe behaves like a little girl while having sex with her uncle in her notti story ...damn steamy n cute leh

Old 10-09-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
AlisonBecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Please continue sis.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Continuing.

The sessions with my uncle increased readily, my boyfriend did get jealous but he was nothing like Uncle L at coaxing orgasms out of me, there was even once I was on the phone with him while uncle L was fucking me. But then again, my boyfriend back then just wanted sex so I was gonna deny him whenever I could just so he had a big load for me. Fast forward a year though, I did decent enough for hit the DSA cutoff to Junior College. My skirt got shorter in jc, coloured bras got more outrageous, 3 months flew pass like a whim. My uncle has ask me what I wanted for my birthday, I told him to make the decision as I trusted his judgement. I was honestly abit devastated that the guy I like a lot had left for overseas to study so I spent my time most swinging around and making sure my grades were good enough. Sex while swinging was rough and hard but they did make me cum hard, the guys also wouldn looking for anything serious which suited me anyway.

L: Mel, your birthday come Uncle house? Got a surprise for you, wear something sexy ah?
M: Okay, undies allowed hor?
L: Yes uncle okay.

That day arrived in no time, I wore a skin tight tube top and the shortest mini skirt ever. I paired it with a bright pink bra and a g string. After I board the taxi, I could see the uncle stealing glances at me in the rear mirror. I pretended to ignore and tried to flash him my cleverage every now and then. It was a wonder I made it to my uncle’s house in one piece. I rang the doorbell gingerly, awaiting my surprise. It opened and…

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!!!!!
There were about 10 guys at Uncle’s house. I actually got a shock at the sudden greeting.
M: Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming!
L: Mel, these are all uncle’s long-time friends, they have heard nothing but good stuff of you. They are also eager to get to know you better over the course of today.
M: Ohhhh, so that means….

Uncle L whispered into my ear.

L: It means you are about to get a gangbang sweetie.
M: Oh what!
L: So many cocks are gonna go into you today girl.
M: Oooo, you like that huh uncle? Seeing so many guys fuck your little girl. I’m on the pill by the way.
L: Before we go there, are you forgetting something?
M: Huh what?
L: When you come to Uncle’s house, supposed to take off everything right?
M: Huhhh but got so many people here.
L: Or you want to get punished?
M: Nono okay I take off now.

Feeling excitement, I took off my tube top hurriedly amid the whistles. My boobs bounced sexily as I stepped out of my mini skirt and g string. A roar of approval sounded off as my bra came off, I was stark naked in front of everybody. As I knelt down, 3 penises jarred at my face, I hungrily licked at them, taking turns to engulf each one into my mouth. The guys groaned as I serviced their penises, there was prolly not a soft penis in the room,

L: Gentlemen, Melissa hesitated to take off her clothes in front of everybody, as per house rules, she her legs shall be restrained behind her head for 2 hours and she shall get canings on her vagina and ass. Time to put the paddles we brought to good use.

My hands were tied behind my head, my legs were pushed backwards till it was in line with them and tied together. In this position, both my holes were exposed to anyone who wanted to fuck them. A guy came in to fuck my mouth, because of this awkward position, he pushed me backwards on my back to fuck my mouth, I felt a penis push against my wet vagina, when he pushed in, I nearly cummed with the kink. My body disappeared as the guys went on me, one in my mouth, one in my vagina and finally one more in my ass. I retracted the penis from my mouth and drove my tongue deep into his ass, the two guys pounded my holes for their worth. The tongue up his ass must have drove him nuts as after a few strokes, he pulled out and stroked his penis furiously.
U: Open your mouth and let me see that tongue girl.

I open my mouth and stick my tongue out, just in time to be rewarded with his cum, first stream hit the back of my throat, subsequent weaker shots leaked copiously onto my forehead and my cheeks.

U: Say thank you.
M: Thank you daddy for your cum.

He was replaced almost immediately with another guy. I groaned into his hard penis as the guy in my vagina drove me to a humming orgasm. The guy in my ass was having a hard time holding it in, he roared and ejaculated into my ass, his hot semen coated my rectum, soon the guy in my vagina pulled out his cock and jerked it over my face, grunting, he also unleashed a cum attack on my face. This load was considerably bigger, it coated my eyes, my nose and my face.
M: OOOOhhh, fill this slut up with your cum, im a bad girl, I deserve more penises and cum.

I was cut off by a penis plunging into my mouth, fingers drove their way into my vagina, the guy fingering me was a skilled one, the moment he felt me on the edge, he slowed down, calming my fiery hole. The guy fucking my mouth took a new tactic, he and two other guys would take turns spearing my mouth with their penis, I barely had time to lick one and it would be replaced, the groans let me know they were close. 2 guys took the opportunity to stuff my mouth with both their penises, I moan into their shafts as I had a mind wrecking orgasm. They took the opportunity to unleash a tsunami into my mouth. I choked on their semen, a mixture of saliva and semen came out of my nose, burning my sinuses. They were not done though, they deposited more and more cum into my mouth, I had to swallow rapidly for the next few streams to follow. Just when I least expected it, an unexpected jet hit the back of my throat, causing me to cough and gag violently. The guys finally pulled out of my mouth, giving me precious seconds to catch my breath. A familiar penis thrust into my mouth, even with my both my eyes glued shut with the drying cum on them, I knew this penis. It was Uncle L, I rewarded him by sucking him as hard as I could, my cheeks hollowed, my tongue flapping against his sensitive tip. I screamed into his penis, something huge was burrowing into my asshole, it felt like fingers, but it was too big to be just fingers. In actual fact, a guy was fisting my ass, as being in that bound up position, it meant they had access to every hole with ease. Uncle L finally untied my legs, he spread my legs apart and slowly penetrated my vagina. I moan and grimace, his penis gave me pleasure but the fist in my ass remained and I struggled to accommodate it.

M: Uncle, fuck me like the slut I am.

Cheered on by my dirty talk and the every drying coat of cum on my face, he increased the intensity of the fucking.

L: Wah Mel, uncle buey tahan seeing you like this.

Mercifully, the fist withdrew from my ass, he must finally have tire. Uncle L was the only one left pounding me. He savoured it with slow but firm strokes.

L: Girl ah, the guys here might wanna do some kinky stuff to you, you up for it?
M: What are they gonna do?
L: You up for it first?
M: Uhhh okay?
L: Go lie on the sofa bed with your arms and legs wide apart.

The cuffs clipped shut on my hands and legs, I grew wetter as I could only imagine the upcoming banging for me. A guy eased himself into me, I could barely make out that he was holding something but could smell a flame being lit.

M: OWWWWWWWWWWWW

I scream out as I felt scalding liquid coat my nipples, as if encouraged by my screams, he continued to drip it all over my naval, my exposed armpits.

U: Slut, im gonna fuck your pussy, for every second till you cum, you will get hot wax dripped all over you. You will address me as daddy and respond to every command I give you as “yes daddy”, failing which I will hurt your nipples like never before.
M: Yes daddy.
U: Good girl.

He did me slowly, as if on purpose, the pain was insane as he dripped the melting candle all over me, the scalding liquid, I squirm around but couldn get free of the bonds restraining me.

U: You love this hot wax slut?
M: Yes daddyyy.
U: You want more of this hot wax?

Noticing my hesitation, he held the candle flame just inches from my thigh.

M: YES DADDYYYYYY, YES DADDYYY.

I continued to squirm in my restrains as the candle seared the side of my thigh, he resumed fucking my vagina, once again, teasing me with the slow but firm strokes.

M: EARHHHHHHHHH, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, OWWWWWWAAAAAAAA

The wax dripped on my legs, it collected in my belly button. Unknowingly, this triggered the pain slut in me, it hurt like shit but it turn me on nonetheless. The familiar convulsions started down south, but of course it was not gonna be this easy. He pulled out the minute he felt the convulsions, leaving me to groan in frustration, the orgasm which almost came, died down slowly. Wax continued to drip on me. My chest heaved up and down to cope with the pain. He resumed fucking me, the wax didn stop dripping, my world was a mixture of anguish and pleasure. After awhile, an orgasm was building, this time he didn let up and continue to fuck me hard. Finally,

M: YES, CUMMING DADDYYYYY, CUMMINGGG
U: CUM YOU FUCKING SLUT, CUM FOR DADDY.

I unleashed a violent orgasm, a pain induced one which was so hard I screamed out. He continued to rock me hard and fast, not letting up.

U: Im gonna cum slut.
M: Yess cum on me, just cum on me daddy.
U: I love to paint your face but you’re alrdy plastered as fuck.
M: In my mouth then? I’ll swallow every drop daddy.
U: You better not spill everything, here it comes, here it comes, big fucking load for you.

I engulfed his penis into my mouth, his penis twitched alittle and then flooded my mouth, it was so thick and delicious, I swallowed it eagerly, more flooded my mouth, I lapped it down hungrily only to be rewarded with even more semen, finally the streams subsided, I lick his penis, grinning at him the whole time. Opening my mouth to show him I had swallowed everything.

U: Oh look at her take my cum, swallowing it like a true slut!
M: Thank you daddy for giving me your cum.
U: Good girl, are you ready to take my piss next?

To be continued…
Old 13-09-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates TS, more please
Old 14-09-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Continuing:

The unknown person was Uncle Alan, he was Uncle L’s long-time friend. He had an intense kink in him and a true master at dominating. Uncle L soon had to travel for work and I turned to Uncle Alan for sex. He had not allowed me to cum for a week now and to make it worst, I had to wear a chastity belt and he kept the key.
Lying on his bed spread eagled with each arm and leg tied to the bedposts, he released my chastity belt and touch my vagina.

A: Ohhh you’re dripping as usual?
M: Yes, please let today be the day?
A: If you cum today, you cant cum for the next 3 weeks…
M: Nonono.
A: You better get dry then.
M: Nooo, how am I supposed to get dry when you’re touching me like that.
A: You just have to find a way.

He thrusted into me with his fingers, slowly and spread them slowly, drawing a moan from me.

M: Ahhh im gonna cum, gonna cum.

He immediately withdrew his fingers, grinning at me.

A: Oh you poor thing, you cant cum.
M: No pleaseeee
A: Why are you even wetter? If you don’t stop being wet, im gonna impose the nipple clamps, you don’t want that do you?
M: No please I’m sorry I cant control it.

Uncle Alan took the opportunity to plunge his penis into me.

M: Ooooooo yesss, oooo yess fuck meee

A: You need to hold back ah, I can feel I’m deep in you, better hold back.
M: Ohhhh, ohhhh so good, so gooddd.
A: You must not cum! Must not!
M: Ohhh I want it harderrr.

He pull out, making me groan in frustration.

A: So close slut, so close.

He continue to thrust into me, making me yelp in pleasure.

M: I’m gonna cum, gonna cummm
A: Oh you better not, better don’t cum!

Without missing a beat and continue to rock me faster.

M: Mhhh I cant!!!!! I cant hold it in..
A: You shouldn cum!
M: Nooo, gonna cum, gonna cum.
A: I told you not to cum!
M: Ohhhhh aooooo, aooooo

I started a mind boggling orgasm, a week’s worth of juice cam spooshing out, i almost fainted from the orgasm, it literally soaked his bed.

A: You did not do as promised. You came when not allowed to, for this you need to be punished severely.

Just a minute ago, I was screaming in pleasure, now I was screaming in pain as he unleashed the cane on my boobs. My nipples screamed a deep red, he knew how to time the hits to inflict the maximum pain, my boobs had angry welts all over.
A: you see these thumbtacks? I’ll let you guess where this are going.
M: My nipples?
A: Wronggg

I scream in pain as he push them into my inner thigh. He made me sing again when he pushed them into my armpits. He shoved his penis into me, fucking me hard and fast. This time, immense pain went into my inner thigh and armpits everytime he rocked into me.

M: Arhhhhehh, ahhhhhegd
A: you shall leave the thumbtacks in you for the next 3 days understand?
M: yes, yess
M: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

He slapped my inner thigh HARD. I trembled in pain, the pain was ferocious and shot up the entire leg.

A: You look like you need some ice, do you?
M: Yes please anything you say.

The ice cubes “burn” my nipples as he gently massaged them. Down south, I had 4 ice cubes pressed into my ass and vagina.

A: Oh you have to hold the ice cubes in, if they melt and any liquid leaks out, you’ll sleep in the bath tub filled with ice tonight.
M: But that is impossible?!
A: Too bad then

I let out a shriek as he press my armpits, then screamed myself hoarse as he lined the area around my asshole with tacks. Just when I thought I couldn scream anymore, my voice broke, the tacks near my asshole became unbearably hot, he was heating them up with his lighter. Realising he was going to heat up the remaining tacks, I begged him for mercy.

M: Oh please don’t, don’t, I’ll do anything please?
A: Anything really?
M: yes please, I’ll do anything, anything!
A: Lets make your thigh burn then.

TBC.
Old 15-09-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
dCoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gear activated. Thanks and keep on updating.
Old 15-09-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Omg !...the sex is so gory .faint...it's a GB plus BDSM ...pity the TS babe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1